My Job as a Tester Ch. 01

Story Info
A man lands a job at a Medical Supply Store with benefits.
22.9k words
4.63
76k
69

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picture finding a job at a medical supply store or company that personally tests their products. That also caters to the AB/DL community. I would be working in the office on the computers. The staff consists of seven women, three men including me and the office manager. After working there a week or two I am informed that one of the ladies working there sews custom made cloth diapers for people and that they are all into the AB/DL fetish.

The office manager asks me if it is going to be a problem, to which I reply quite quickly "No, the only problem I can foresee is being turned on all the time." She then informs me that everyone there gets three custom made diapers, three folded diapers, three pair of plastic pants and three soaker pads. There is also a twenty percent discount on any purchases made by employees.

She pointed out that everyone there had changed their screensavers and backgrounds on their computers so as not to embarrass me and they hadn't been doing things like they normally did before I got there. So I go to each person's desk and help them reset their screensaver and background. Once I was done with that the office manager told me that I forgot the lady who makes the fitted diapers. Since I needed to take care of that system and it would also be a good time for me to have measurements taken for my own set of fitted diapers.

So I go and reset her system back to the way it was and get my measurements taken and she tells me that they will be ready the next day because she will move them to the front of her projects. When the store closes the office manager calls a store meeting to let everyone know that I apparently don't have a problem with the AB/DL fetish and that the only problem that I can see is in my own words "Being turned on all day". To which all the women smiled and one of the men scoffed at.

The next morning I show up for work and I find out that I'm the last one to arrive. All the ladies are standing there around a package smiling. The Office manager smiles and tells me that my new diapers are done and ready to be used. She states that these diapers are mainly for use while I am at work. She says if I have to go number two I can use the bathroom otherwise one of the ladies would be happy to change my diaper for me. "They will come by from time to time during the day to check you and see if you need changing and they may ask you to change them as well. Since you weren't wearing one when you came in this morning, one of the ladies will diaper you for the day."

When I explained that I couldn't wear them home the ladies all agreed that every morning when I came in one of them would diaper me and one of them would remove it at the end of the day and return my underwear after I was cleaned up and before I left for the night.

The office manager reaches into her desk and pulls out a pair of sweat pants, "You'll need these!" she says. Then states that Rachael, the woman who made the diapers gets to change me first! A couple of the ladies ask if it is okay for them to watch me being changed.

"Well I don't see why not after all you're going to see it sooner or later." I answered.

They smile and nod their heads agreeing with me. They take me by the hand and lead me to a room that has a changing table and Rachael walks in carrying one of my diapers along with two or three soaker pads and a pair of plastic pants. "Don't worry about using your diapers we have a washer and dryer here we can use for ourselves!" Rachael states. She then asks the two ladies to get me undressed. They quickly remove my shoes, pants and underwear. Denise, the office manager, steps into the room and collects my pants and underwear. Stating that they will be put up till time to leave for the day.

The ladies all agree that since I'll be wearing a diaper I should be clean shaven. They explain that this will make clean up easier and cut down on any odor problems. I tell them that I understand and agree with their reason for shaving me. So they shave me and state that they are amazed at how sensitive I have become. I explain that I've never been shaved before to which they smile and say that they will have to keep me that way themselves just to be sure I stay shaved.

Then they place the diaper and three soaker pads in place, then slide on the plastic pants to protect against leaks. Rachael then secures it all up and they help me into the sweatpants. They all smile and say that now I have a nicely padded butt to look at. As we walk out of the changing room they laugh a little and tell me that I'll get use to the bulkiness of my new attire.

Denise walks up to me smiles and says, "Now that your properly attired I can show you the rest of the warehouse and everything we sell here."

One of the ladies hands me a cup of coffee as we walk to the back of the warehouse. I find out that the company sells adult size diapers, bottles, clothing and quite a few other items for the AB/DL community. Denise hands me a bottle and pacifier. "You can use them if you'd like, you see today you are going to be product testing on your diaper! We would like to see how much it will hold. So drink as much as coffee as you like."

When we get back up front one of the ladies refills my cup and reaches inside my sweatpants to see if I was wet. "Good so far." She stated. The rest of the morning the ladies kept refilling my cup and checking my diaper. I tell Denise that I had wet it three times. She reminded me that they wanted to see how much it would hold before it started to leak. When 2:00 o'clock came and it hadn't started leaking, Denise talked to one of the ladies and asked her if she could help me fill it to where it would leak.

She quickly agreed and leads me by the hand to the changing room. Where she removes my sweatpants, and then got out a funnel and a length of some tubing. Then she hooked them together and placed one end of the tubing down the front of my diaper. She asked me to kneel down and hold the funnel for her, which I did. She removed her diaper and straddled the funnel. She stood there a moment then started to pee into the funnel. I could feel it running down the front of my diaper and soaking my penis and balls.

Once she was done my diaper still hadn't stated leaking. She called Denise and explained that it hadn't even started to leak. Moments later three more ladies stepped into the room to help out. I held the funnel for each one and they were amazed it hadn't leaked yet. Then one of them noticed that I had a very strong erection. She stated that it looked like I like it and was having fun.

"Well I have to go very badly so, I might as well help out myself!" Denise stated. She removed her diaper, straddled the funnel and smiled at me. "I know your enjoying this, getting to look at all of our pussies while we are peeing for you! Just remember that we are also enjoying it!" She said.

She was almost done when one of the ladies stated that it was finally leaking. When Denise finished peeing she had me wait a little while until it stopped and then they would change me. Once it stopped leaking there was a small pool of pee in the bottom of my plastic pants. Denise carefully removed it so it wouldn't spill on the floor. Then she removed my diaper and handed it over to Rachael. "Here you go! Go weight this and see how much it held while I clean him up." Denise stated.

The ladies were all smiling as they left the room talking to each other. Denise got a wet nap and had me get on the changing table. As she cleaned me up she said, "You appear to have enjoyed product testing today by the look of how hard you are right now!"

"Yes, I really did enjoy it a lot!" I replied.

"Good, because I'm thinking about having you do quite a bit more product testing for us besides your computer job!" Denise says just before she begins playing with my dick. She tells me that they are thinking about starting a mommy service for certain customers and she would like me to think about helping the ladies get use to handling adult babies.

"Seems to me that they are already pretty good at that." I say.

"No that's not what I mean. They need a baby or someone to nurse on them so they can keep producing milk for clients." Denise says as she increases the speed with one hand and starts playing with my butt with the other.

I start to tense up from the skillful use of her hands. "That's it, come on give it up!" she says. A few moments later I lose it and fire a load right between her breasts.

"That's it, you should feel better now!" Denise says with a smile as she cleans me up again. She hands me my underwear. As I get dressed she says, 'I was serious about both the product testing and helping the ladies. Just so you know you will get paid more along with the extra added benefits that come with those jobs."

Once I'm dressed we step into the office where all the ladies are standing around smiling.

"We have a new record!" they stated. Then they tell us how much the new diaper and soaker design held. Denise tells the ladies what she told me in the changing room. Then asks if the delivery guys are back yet. They reply that they are and Denise tells them which one to send to her office.

When she heads to her office I ask ladies what that was all about. They explain that the man she asked for wasn't into the AB/DL fetish and made fun of everyone who was. Also that he didn't really do that much work around the warehouse because he was lazy. He was going to be let go for that and the fact that the business was going to do more on the internet anyway.

I'm standing there when he walks out of her office pissed off. He looks at me and says, "I'm sure you'll fit in with these freaks since your probable a freak yourself!"

"At least us freaks know how to be polite and are aware of others feelings! Maybe you should try having an open mind. Who knows you may eventually start to have some fun and even like yourself. Oh yeah, have a nice day!" I reply with a smile. The ladies all laugh and nod their heads in agreement as he storms out of the building.

Denise steps out of her office and says "That went as expected; at least it's taken care of." She looks at me smiles and says, "Well tomorrow we will talk about your new duties, Mac. We have a lot of testing to do!"

The ladies are all smiling and one of them says, "Looks like you're going to fit in here real well." Then looking at Denise she says, "Do we really have to wait until tomorrow?" We all laugh and I tell her to relax, that it will be here soon enough.

The next morning we all show up at the same time. I am lead to the changing room where one of the ladies helps me get undress. She hands my pants and underwear to Denise. Then she put my diaper on me and slides up the plastic pants. After she helps me put on the sweatpants, she hands me a cup of coffee and smiles.

"I could get use to this kind of treatment." I say with a smile.

"Well being the only man in the office and who obviously enjoys being diapered does have its advantages!" She replies with a smile and a pat on my bottom.

When Sarah and I step out of the changing room. Denise asks me and the young lady to step into our make shift conference room where I meet the other man, who works there, Ben.

"Okay, we are going to stop delivery and installation; we are going to a more internet based business. So you will be pulling orders and doing some product testing." She says to Ben. "Mac. Will be more involved in product testing and helping some of our ladies get ready to start doing our new sideline of Mommies on call. I'm having this room setup so everyone will get comfortable doing that sort of thing." Then she turns to us and says. "Until it's ready we'll use the break room.

I'm told that besides my computer work which has dropped since I starting with them. I would need to start nursing from two of the ladies at least twice a day each along with product testing. She asks if there is anything that needs to be done to the computers. I tell her that I've got an update that I need to do and it won't take more than an hour to an hour and a half.

She says, "Good, when you're done with that Sarah {a Lady of color} will help me with a new product and be the first that you nurse on."

I smile as I look at Sarah.

"So you're happy with that, good." She says as we leave the meeting room.

I start the updates and as I get to each station the lady there checks my diaper and adds coffee to my cup. When I get to Sarah's desk she smiles as she checks my diaper.

"Good your nice and wet. When you get done I'll change you and then we'll get started!" She states.

I finish with her computer and she helps me up. She's a little over six feet tall. She grabs hold of the top of my diaper and say, "Okay, come with me little man!" as she leads me to the break room. I hear several giggles as we leave. I start to head for the changing room but Sarah has a good grip on my diaper. She looks at me and reminds me we are to use the break room.

"What about my diaper?" I ask.

Sarah tells me "Don't worry I'll change you after I get the new product on you"

When we step into the break room I see Denise standing there with some leather straps.

Denise smiles, "We have a set of restraints to test. Don't worry we'll help you move around."

I walk over and they place a set of leather straps around my chest and wrists. They secure my wrists to them. They place me on a futon, on my back. A second set of straps with braces are placed on my thighs and calves. Then they are secured in place. They step back and look at me.

Sarah has a big smile on her face. "Do you think he can move?" she asks Denise.

"I don't know." She replies. She looks at me, smiles and says, "Can you get free? Just try and see what happens."

I use my hands and manage to get one of the straps to start moving by using my fingers.

"Okay, I thought that may be the case." Denise says. She looks at Sarah and hands her a couple of things that looked like oven mittens with a leather strap at the wrists and a set of locks. Denise and Sarah placed them over my hands and locked them in place. Then they repositioned the strap that I got to move. "Okay, now try it." Denise says.

I tried but I could hardly move. Denise smiled and said, "Okay, Sarah you know what you need to do as a mommy. So I'll leave you to it. Just remember Mac has another mommy coming in after you!"

"No problem, I've got it." Sarah says. She removes my wet diaper. Sarah smiles as she exposes my erection. "Well little man, you seem to be enjoying yourself. I haven't got started yet!" She says.

Sarah and Denise roll me over on my stoMach. I turn my head to the right so I can breathe. Denise puts a pacifier in my mouth. Sarah tells me that as a mommy one of her duties is to make sure that the baby is feeling okay. She puts on a latex glove and dips her finger into a jar of KY jelly. I feel her finger start making circles around my puckered little rosebud.

Sarah says, "Little man you need to relax for mommy. I need to take your temperature and the best place to do that is right here." As she applies a little pressure with her middle finger.

I start to clinch to stop her from gaining access. Sarah quickly spanks my butt cheeks with four quick swats.

"Now mommy needs to do this and if you do that again mommy is going to spank you some more!" Sarah says in her best mommy voice.

She gets some more KY jelly on her finger and moments later I feel her finger pressing against my little rosebud. Her finger slowly slides past my opening and she moves her finger around lubing up my insides.

"That's a good baby." Sarah says in a soothing voice as she gently rubs my stinging butt cheeks. She sits there for a few moments sliding her finger in and out of my bottom. She slowly removes her finger.

Then I feel a thin stiff thermometer being pushed into my butt. While she is waiting for it to get my temperature she moves it in and almost out of my now greedy little hole of my bottom.

Denise is standing there looking on. "Mac, you look a little embarrassed." She states.

Sarah finally takes the thermometer out of my bottom and says, "Well your temperature is a little high. Maybe you just need a little more massaging" Her finger slides back into my greedy little hole. She starts to finger fuck my rear end. "That's better you're starting to relax and loosen up a little." Sarah says.

"Is he a little tight?" Denise asks

"Yes he is." Sarah replies as she removes her finger. Then Sarah and Denise roll me back over onto my back. "It looks like my baby might have sprung a leak, if I kept that it." She says. She diapers me then positions herself to allow me access to her breasts. She opens her blouse and exposes her dark breasts. She leans over and removes the pacifier from my mouth and replaces it with her nipple. "Here you go sweetie. I know you must be hungry!" She says. As I start to nurse she rubs the front of my diaper.

"Good, your baby appears to like that." Denise says.

Sarah holds my head to her breast. After about ten minutes she switches breasts. "I can't have you suckling only one of my nice black breasts." Sarah says. "If you cum mommy will spank you! You need to let mommy know if you're getting close."

I continue to suck on her nice black breast and being rewarded for my suckling by getting her sweet tasting milk with every nursing move. After about ten minutes Denise steps back into the break room with a bottle in her hand.

"Has he been burped yet?" Denise asks.

"I was about to when you came in." Sarah replies. She picks me up easily and places me straddling her leg and starts trying to get me to burp.

When I do she lays me back down on the futon an my manager places the bottle in my mouth an secures it with a small leather strap she brought with her. I notice that the other ladies have started to file into the break room for their break. They walk over and check my diaper to see if it is wet. They ask how the mommy training is going.

"It's going just fine." Sarah tells them.

"Well it looks like he is happy with it so far!" They state.

Denise looks at me and smiles. "He is really good at product testing and helping with our new training program. He is quickly becoming an asset to our business."

As I drink from the bottle. The ladies all smile in agreement.

"Sarah when he is done with the bottle you can release him from the restraints." Denise says.

"Are you sure. He looks so cute all helpless?" Sarah replies.

"He does but, I need him for a computer problem. Then Debbie needs to start her training." Denise says.

I finish my bottle and Sarah removes the restraints and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush slightly.

"You're exactly what we need. Thank you." Sarah says with a smile.

The ladies said it was a shame that she had to release me because now they couldn't have any fun.

"I'm quite sure each of you will get the chance to have some fun as you put it!" I say with a smile as I pull on my sweat pants. They all laugh and smile knowingly. I go to Denise's office. I ask what kind of computer problem she's having. After she explains it to me. I quickly get to work to correct the problem.

"Mac, I feel that I need to tell you something. I know you are the newest employee we have here and what we've got you doing with product testing and then helping with the training program is a lot to deal with. I want you to know that it isn't punishment or a hazing ritual. Everyone here has done product testing. I want you to know that if you feel uncomfortable with testing certain products, we can find someone else to test it! I don't want you to feel pressured into something you don't like!" Denise says with some concern in her voice worried that they may have stepped over some line with the restraints.