My Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers

The newlyweds checked out of the hotel and spent Mark's last day and night of leave with us. The four ladies made sure that none of Mark's sexual desires went unfulfilled. We did not want him to go overseas without experiencing everything he wanted first.

The following morning, Mark bid his tearful and emotional goodbyes to Trish, Ellen, his mom and me telling each of us the special love he had for each of us. Whitney insisted on taking him to the airport because she wanted her face to be the one he saw as he left, and the one he remembered the most while deployed. I was moved by how much this young woman loved my son.

When she returned from her mission, Whitney was emotionally devastated. She could not stop the tears from flowing from her eyes, nor could she control the sobbing that seemingly processed her body.

Tina was quick to realize that what Whitney needed at that moment was a mom. Only a mom could understand the sense of loss that Whitney was feeling, and Tina instinctively knew what she needed to do to soothe Whitney's hurt.

Taking the young woman in her arms, Tina held Whitney close, her right hand on the back of the blonde's head, her left arm encircling Whitney's upper back.

"Shhhhh. Shhhhh. Shhhhh" Tina whispered repeatedly. "It's ok sweetie. Everything's going to be ok."

Tina held Whitney like that for a very long time, whispering soothing words and reassurances to her daughter-in-law.

Whitney's sobbing slowly ebbed, but her breathing was still erratic, sounding very much like a little girl whose heart had been broken.

~~~~

It took a few days for Whitney to recover from the deep emotional and physical loss she experienced with her new husband deploying to a far away combat zone, but e-mail and Skype were her savior as she was able to remain in communication with the man she loved completely.

Gradually, Whitney's libido also returned. Initially following Mark's departure she spent most nights in the arms of the other person she was truly in love with: Ellen. We knew very well that Ellen and Whitney were almost as deeply in love as Mark and Whitney are, so their nightly coupling was no surprise. Of course Whitney, insatiable as she is, succumbed to her need to have a real, flesh and blood cock inside of her and before long had joined Tina, Trish, and me in our bed where I fulfilled my role as her surrogate cock (as did Trish) and all three of us served as her surrogate bottoms whenever she desired to skillfully wield her strap-on. Trish, Tina, and I were privately thankful that Ellen was still at home as she was able to supply some of the physical love Whitney required daily, providing the three of us with much needed alone time.

~~~~

About a month after Mark had departed for Afghanistan, Whitney began feeling sick, experiencing frequent bouts of nausea. Tina, Trish, and I were quick to understand that she was pregnant, but the thought that she may be carrying our grandchild never crossed the gorgeous blondes mind.

"Mom, I think I need to go see a doctor." Whitney confided to Tina. "I feel sick all of the time lately and I'm just so worn out."

Tina knew that Whitney had conceived while Mark was home between assignments, but wanted her daughter-in-law to work through the issue on her own. "Oh baby, it's probably just the flu or a virus, but I'll make an appointment for you with my doctor. Don't worry Whit, we'll get to the bottom of this and you'll be good as new in no time."

"Thanks mom, you really are the best and I am so blessed to be able to stay here with you."

"We're blessed to have you baby".

~~~~

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD!!" Whitney screamed into the web cam at Mark. "Oh my God! Mark, Honey! Your child is inside of me! Your baby is growing in my womb! Merry Christmas baby!!"

"You're not fucking with me, are you Whit? We're really going to have a baby?" Mark asked, tears streaming down his battle hardened cheeks.

Whitney's eyes sparkled as tears stained her face as well. She was so caught up in Mark's surprise and joy that she could only nod.

"I'M GONNA BE A DAD! I'M GONNA BE A DAD! HOLY SHIT! MY BRIDE IS PREGNANT!" he screamed as he leapt and danced in front of his camera. "Oh my God, Whitney, I didn't think I could love you any more, but this puts it over the top. Holy shit. WOW!"

We could hear the cheers of Mark's fellow Marines in the background as he announced the news.

"Mark, sweetie, I love you too! I'm over the moon happy. You make me so happy! I love you Mark! Merry Christmas"

"I love you too Whit! Merry Christmas to you too and to the rest of you listening in!!"

Whitney's screen went dark as the timed session expired. We had been watching their call from a distance to allow the young mom and dad-to-be their privacy, but when the call concluded we rushed her, encircling her, holding her close, congratulating her, and reassuring her that everything was going to be fine.

~~~~

The next morning I went downstairs to start coffee when I heard retching from the bathroom across the hall from Ellen's room.

Peeking my head in the door to investigate, I found a naked Whitney on her knees, head in the toilet, dry heaving, her perfect ass staring me in the face. I was able to shove my arousal aside long enough to kneel next to her and soothe her quietly while my hand gently stroked her back.

"You OK?" I asked.

"I'm fine dad. This nausea sucks, but it's a small price to pay to have Mark's baby inside me" she answered.

"Let me know if there is anything I can do..." I began before another dry heave hit her.

"Thanks dad, I will. Just stay here with me for a few minutes, will you?"

"Of course." I replied.

I knelt next to my nauseous daughter-in-law for several minutes until it seemed the waves of retching had passed.

"You good?" I asked.

"I'm good" she replied through an appreciative smile.

Still on my knees I turned to leave, but before standing I gave the crack of her ass a long, playful lick.

"Dad!" she cried.

"Sorry honey, I couldn't help myself"

"No, it's OK. Really more than OK. Do it again" she demanded.

Again I gave her ass a long, slow lick this time stopping to focus a little on her pucker.

"Keep doing that dad, right there." she instructed. "I can't believe this is happening, but my morning sickness is going away."

I simply love licking a woman's asshole and I get turned on whenever I do it. With my tongue licking and probing Whitney's sweet bud, I extended my right hand to play with her pussy. The instant I touched her she said "No. Please. Just my ass."

I was happy to oblige her. I continued to lick and prod the luscious ass of my daughter-in-law, relieving her of the discomforts of morning sickness.

"Thanks dad. I feel so much better now. I may actually be able to function today." she declared before turning and kissing me gently on the lips. "Thanks again. Same time and place tomorrow?" she asked.

"Anything for you my dear child" I answered.

I left the bathroom with an engorged cock and the blonde vixen, whose ass I had just eaten, had no intention of finishing me off.

With a raging hard-on, I made coffee before heading up to the master suite to see if one of my sexy wives would be able to relieve my condition.

"I'd love to honey, but I'm dressed for work." Tina answered as she gave my erection a quick stroke.

"I would love to Clark," Trish offered "but I'm late for work myself." Trish gave the head of my cock a quick kiss before kissing me on the lips and rushing off to work.

Dejected, I decided to hop in the shower and take matters into my own hands. Starting the shower, I waited for the water to warm before stepping into the tile enclosure. I had no sooner started to wash my hair before the door opened and I was joined by my daughter Ellen.

"Whitney is napping and mom said there might be a treat for me in here. Is this for me?" she asked as her petite hand wrapped around the girth of my manhood.

I instinctively enveloped the lovely young brunette in my arms and kissed her lovingly while she fisted my erection.

"It's been a while since we've played daddy. Tell me want you want me to do." she cooed.

"I would like you to spread your legs and let me make love to you young lady" I breathlessly confessed.

"I'd like that too daddy" she replied.

Without another word I lowered my hands to her firm ass, picked her up and pressed her to the shower wall. Ellen wrapped her toned legs around my back and I slowly lowered her onto my jutting rod. I slipped effortlessly into her wet, waiting vagina.

"That feels so good, daddy" she whimpered as she began bucking her hips against my fleshy intruder. "I love your cock and the way it fills me up dad. Make love to your little girl."

I pressed my body firmly against Ellen as we kissed deeply, emotionally. I kneaded the globes of Ellen's butt while our hips reciprocated and gyrated against each other, reveling in the pleasure we were giving each other.

Our mouths never separated, our eyes never opened. My hands and fingers played with Ellen's butt cheeks and anus, her hands roamed over my back, arms, and sides. We were engulfed in the pleasure we were sharing. A father and a daughter physically expressing their love for one another.

We needed no words as we were experienced lovers. I felt Ellen's movements become more urgent, her breathing more shallow and I knew she was on the verge of cumming. My own orgasm was approaching, signaled by the aching behind my balls. My cock became harder, the head even more swollen as I pummeled my daughter's drooling pussy.

Each groaning into the other's mouth, we reached the peak of our physical pleasure and we came together. I ejaculated copious amounts of semen into my daughter's clutching, spasming pussy where it mixed with her own generous cum before running down my shaft, over my scrotum and onto the shower floor. We continued to kiss and touch as we recovered from our satisfying cums.

Breaking our epic kiss I whispered "Thank you sweetheart."

"Thank you daddy. That was wonderful, absolutely beautiful" she confessed.

When I softened and slipped out of her velvety tunnel, Ellen dropped to her knees and cleaned me of our combined fluids. When she stood I returned the favor, tonguing her pussy hole and labia clean of our cum. I stood and kissed her lovingly before taking turns washing each other.

After exiting the shower and drying off, I gently took Ellen's face in my hands, gazed into her eyes and emotionally confided "I love you Ellen."

"I love you dad" she said with a smile before heading downstairs, I assume to cuddle and nap with her lover Whitney.

~~~~

The following morning I woke a little earlier than normal and headed downstairs to make coffee. Not surprisingly Whitney was on her knees in the restroom dry heaving.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"Will you do what you did yesterday dad? I felt so much better when you were done." she requested.

I dutifully knelt behind her and slipped my tongue between the shapely globes of her buttocks. I lavished her little asshole with languid licks and probing pokes, causing her nausea to slowly ebb and the dry heaving to cease.

"I feel so much better. Thanks for taking care of me dad" she said.

"You're good then?" I asked.

"I'm good" she replied, obviously relieved.

Again I was left in a state of severe arousal, and sought the aid of Trish or Tina for my own relief. When I arrived in our bedroom, Tina was in the shower but Trish was gloriously naked on the bed playing with her own erect cock.

"Looks like we could both use a little relief" she cooed.

"You are so beautiful in the morning honey. Is that for me?"

"Mmmm" she purred. "Your flattery will get you everywhere stud. Now get over here, get on your back, and let me take care of what ails you."

I leapt over her naked body and lay next to her on my back. Trish surprised me when she climbed between my legs and positioned her cock at the entrance of my ass instead of going down on me.

"Not exactly what I thought you had in mind, but your welcome inside of me anytime!" I told her as she pressed her hard girl cock into my willing ass.

"I know you well enough now that we'll both cum this way" Trish said with a smile.

My body relaxed, welcoming this beautiful woman's intruding member into me.

"That's so good Trish. I love having you inside of me."

Trish completely buried her cock in my rectum and began slowly, lovingly stroking in and out of me. She smiled at the look of contentment on my face before lowering herself, pressing her breasts to me and kissing me deeply and lovingly.

Raising up a little and resting on her elbows yet keeping her chest pressed to mine she began rolling her hips, thrusting deeply into me eager ass. My cock self lubricated as it rubbed erotically between our bellies.

"You're going to cum from this, aren't you?" she stated more than asked with a shit eating grin on her face.

I answered by wrapping my legs around her waist and completely surrendering myself to her.

"God yes Trish! I always cum when you fuck me!"

Her tongue was in my mouth instantly. Each time she thrust into me, I used my legs to pull her in as deeply as I could to maximize our mutual pleasure.

Trish's thrusts evolved from those of a woman making love to her man to those of a woman possessed, madly fucking her submissive lover.

I loved every second of it.

Trish lifted her mouth from mine and gazed deeply into my eyes. She was ready to cum, and was checking to see if I was ready too. My smile signaled that I was there, and that she was free to unload at will. Trish's rich semen exploded from her cock into my receptive ass, causing my hard and well lubricated cock to spurt it's load between our abdomens. Her mouth was on mine again as she continued to briefly pump into my gripping ass. Soon she withdrew and placed her softening cock next to mine. We humped against each other like that, kissing and petting as we did.

So a morning ritual was started. I would soothe Whitney's nausea by licking her ass, one of the ladies would take care of my subsequent arousal, and everyone went to work happy.

~~~~

It was now May. Whitney was six months into her pregnancy and was really showing. She had a glow about her all of the time. She enjoyed being pregnant, especially now that the morning sickness had ebbed. Of course, she was still willing to let me lick her ass on occasion just because she knew how much I liked to do it and how much it turned me on.

Our son and Whitney's husband Mark was in Afghanistan, as was his older brother John. They weren't stationed together, but were able to make infrequent contact.

Whitney sent daily e-mails and she spoke to Mark on Skype whenever she could. She was intent on keeping Mark up to date on how her pregnancy was progressing. She impressed me with the way she was handling this separation from her husband.

On a warm Saturday morning, Trish, Tina, and I were in bed doing what we loved the most: making love to each other. I'm not sure how we managed the position, but Tina and I were on our sides facing each other, my cock sliding in and out of her horny bald pussy. Trish was on her side with her sexy shemale cock in Tina's mouth and my tongue in the crack of her ass. We were enjoying a very slow, unrushed session of lovemaking. It was just the three of us, emotionally and spiritually joined as one.

It was around 10:00am when we heard the doorbell ring. Ellen and Whitney were downstairs so we didn't bother stopping the activity we were involved in. One of the girls would get the door.

"NOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOO!! NOOOOOOO!!"

The shrieking scream reached our ears. All three of us were up in a flash, donned some form of clothing and bolted downstairs.

Whitney was on the floor of the foyer in the fetal position screaming and sobbing. Ellen was trying to soothe her, but she was sobbing as well. When I looked toward the door, I saw a US Marine in dress blues standing at perfect attention with two more Marines behind him and I knew what this was all about. It seemed like time stood still as I looked at Tina and saw the realization of what was going on start to spread across her face. I saw the same look on Trish's face.

"No. It can't be. There has to have been a mistake" Tina uttered with a quaking voice.

Trish was sobbing now as she also tended to the sobbing and screaming Whitney.

The handsome young Marine asked "Mr. Clark Pratt?"

"Yes." I answered hoarsely, hot tears beginning to roll down my cheeks.

"Mr. Pratt, I regret to inform you that your son, Corporal Mark Pratt, was killed in action in Afghanistan on 12 May..."

My mind shutdown after that.

Tina was hugging me, sobbing so hard she could barely breathe. My tears felt like acid as they rolled down my face. I was devastated, but could not begin to know the pain Tina felt. She had a relationship, a bond, with both sons that was deeper than most moms and sons ever have. Deeper than many husbands and wives have. Mark was not only her son, but her lover too.

...will be in contact with you in a couple of days." I heard the stoic Marine say before he snapped a perfect salute.

I released my death grip around Tina and returned his salute with one of my own as only a Marine can.

The three Marines pivoted in perfect time and with steps in unison returned to their car and drove away.

In a matter of minutes our world had been turned upside down. Tina, Trish and I had lost a son. Ellen had lost a brother. Whitney had lost her husband. But worst of all, our unborn grandchild had lost his or her father. His or her dad.

I closed the front door and walked to where Whitney lay. I knelt beside her, placing an arm under her knees and one under her neck. I stood, cradling the beautiful widow in my arms. I buried my face in her hair as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I bawled. Deep, mournful, soul wrenching sobs.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I'm so sorry Whitney" I whispered repeatedly as I cradled her in the foyer. Soon Trish, Tina, and Ellen had surrounded us. The pain on their faces was overwhelming. None of us, in our wildest imaginations, ever expected to be facing this. Don't get me wrong, we knew this was a possibility. Mark was a Marine in hostile territory after all. But this was supposed to happen to someone else, not us.

"Clark, carry her upstairs to our room" Tina managed through her anguish.

I slowly climbed the stairs cradling the mourning wife of my son, still whispering reassurance and condolences to her. I gently lay my daughter-in-law on our bed where she was immediately descended upon by Ellen and Trish who did their best to comfort the young mother-to-be.

Tina held me tight, threatening to squeeze the air out of my lungs. "Tell me this isn't happening! Clark, please, for the love of God... TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!" She screamed in overwhelming grief.

I had no words. I could only hold her and let my tears fall on her neck as my body convulsed with great sobs.

Whitney lay on the bed curled up with her knees drawn to her chest holding a pillow over her head with both hands to muffle her wails of anguish. Ellen knelt beside Whit, her face buried in her hands as she rocked back and forth, openly mourning the loss of her brother and lover. Trish sat on the edge of the bed, staring ahead blankly as a steady stream of tears flowed from her blue-green eyes and across her cheeks. The trauma we were now experiencing clearly showed the love we all had for Mark, and in his passing a great cleft had been opened in our lives; a wound that might never heal.

We stayed like this for quite some time, though the world just seemed to stop for us, until my cell rang.

npanxx
npanxx
387 Followers