My Journey to Becoming a Mistress

Story Info
My story of how I met him and embraced femdom as a lifestyle.
956 words
3.97
44.6k
19
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers

Note: This is pure fiction. It is not a real life experience.

*****

It all began 8 years ago. I met this simple normal man through mutual friends. He was shy at first and I learnt that he was kind, calm and was very mature when I got to know him better.

I on the other am a very outgoing, socializing confident woman. So naturally our attraction to each other grew more strong as days passed.

We went on several dates. He would always comment on how comfortable he felt around me and how interesting he found me. I too felt pretty good around him. Where normally I find ego clashes, my time spent with him was very calm. He was always so accommodating and helpful. Whenever we would fight, he would just back off or calmly explain what he thought. He always listened well and in no way undermined my opinions.

Our relationship progressed quite fast.

Soon we began living together. He moved into my house since I lived in New York and we did not want to move too far away from the city. Our life was quite good.

I bet he was a virgin. The first time we had sex he was so nervous. The poor guy came within seconds. As we experimented more and explored different possibilities I finally realized that he could work wonders with his tongue and fingers that his dick could never do. He seemed very willing too.

Normally you would find a guy demanding blow jobs and doggy sex but he was always open to what I liked.

He would be satisfied with some missionary or a hand job. He said he loved my hand jobs.

I guess I realized there was more to him than I had imagined when he one day nervously confessed about his foot fetish.

I thought it was weird at first, but after a tiring day at work one day he massaged my feet. God, that was amazing. It was so amazing that I fell asleep almost instantly.

Since he had been this supportive, I decided I must return the favour. I would wear my heels to bed and let him caress my legs and thighs.

To this day I remember when our lives changed. I snooped the content of his mobile. I found sites on foot domination and female domination. I did not tell him that day. I took my time and studied what his real fetish was. I was glad I did not confront him immediately. It explained his mannerisms, his behaviour and his confession about his foot fetish.

The strange thing is I could relate to the type of woman he secretly desired too. I figured out why we were both attracted to each other.

I finally planned a right time and place. I told him what I had found. He was absolutely shocked. He almost cried.

I asked him why he did not tell me. He said the most beautiful answer. That he did not want to lose me over his stupid perversions.

I first calmed him down and convinced him that it was okay and I would like to try a little out too. To admit I was way too curious.

Within the next 3 days I might have seen more porn than he had seen his entire life.

At bed that night I asked him what he really wanted. He explained about how he was turned on by female power, domination and female led relationships.

He said he wanted to do the chores, clean the house, let me handle all the money he earned and fully concentrate on my pleasure.

I was quite amazed. He was telling me that he wanted me to sit back and relax as he did all the work and I spent his money on whatever the hell I want. I almost instantly agreed.

The following two weeks was heaven. I had never felt so free and content before. When I would get back home, he would be ready with dinner. He would massage my feet and ask me about my day. I felt like a carefree princess.

But I quite knew his fetishes did not stop there. I took the initiative for us to both watch porn together. We slowly pushed our limits.

He began to be more comfortable with how I was handling things and confessed about his chastity desires and a fantasy to remain fully naked inside our home at all times.

I agreed with his chastity fantasy because honestly it has been weeks since he used his cock to get me to orgasm. His tongue succeeded every time. When he told me he would get a high from his cock being locked up, I agreed. It was a win win situation. We ordered a CB6000S together.

His naked walk was quite weird at first especially when he did non sexy things like washing the dishes naked or mopping the floor. I hated it a little but decided to let it pass considering how much better our relationship had gotten.

It got better when his chastity device arrived. It was a relief not to see his dangling dick. It also made me feel quite powerful knowing that even the simple act of getting an erection was under my control. It was quite empowering when he handed me his key.

The dirty toys in our house grew in number. I bought a huge black vibrating dildo. It was quite realistic with all those veins and retracted foreskin. My boyfriend bought leather collar and cuffs. We did have some role playing fun with a leash attached to his collar.

He begged me to allow him to wear it always inside the house.

intofdom
intofdom
194 Followers