My Journey To Perversion Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the couple finely leave and I started to come down from my wave of climaxes. I said to Paul Let’s get out of here, I want to fuck you right.” He did not want to stop, but my back hurt and I wanted to get to my hotel and do this right. It seemed to take forever to get him up from between my legs. When he did he was all twisted up under the steering wheel. We managed to get moving when we saw the police car moving to where we had been parked. I guess some one saw us and called them. We drove out and Paul took me to the Red Lion Inn. He dropped me off and I went into the counter to check in. Paul had arranged everything, I told them my name, signed the card and by the time she handed my plastic key Paul was walking in the door with my bags.

We walked to the elevator and I knew that I had told Paul how I always wanted to do it in one. Would he do it? My room was on the 3rd floor; He pushed the 12th floor button. And the doors closed. We where alone, He said “bend over, you want top get fucked, here it is” My head spun, this man was going to do it all, he was going to fuck me right here. I spread my legs, bent forward, and he lifted the back of my dress. He said “My God, you are a sopping mess, you got cum coming out your asshole and your cunt.” I felt him move behind me and his cock slid into my cunt. He started fucking me fast and hard. The elevator kept moving. I felt it slowing down to stop. I looked up and it was stopping at the 4th floor. Just before the doors opened Paul pulled out and helped me stand back up straight. I couple was standing there and the woman said, “This one’s going up, we want the one going down.” He said, “Well we could get on and just take it up then back down.” They started to come in when the bell rang again, she said “That one is ours, come on.”

Just as the doors started to close, I bent over pulled the back of my dress up and said “put it back in, hurry, I want to come, hurry.” Shit, he is good, by the time I had the back of my dress up in the air; he was shoving his cock in me. I was so fucking turned on; it did not take any tine before I was there. I felt myself start to go higher and higher, I started to pray. “Oh God, please, please don’t let this thing stop, Oh God, Please I’m so close. So close” Paul was an animal. I could feel his balls hitting my clit as he fucked me. I could hear the nasty sounds my cunt made with each stroke. All this did was make my pleasure climb higher and higher.

I felt the elevator slowing I looked up and saw we where stopping at the 12th floor. I was there, I was staring to feel my cunt pulse, and my mind was spinning. We where stopping and I was climaxing hard and fast. Paul did not slow; he made it clear he was not going to stop. My legs shook my breathing was so hard I could hardly catch a breath as the doors started to open. I just knew that when they opened people would be standing there. I closed my eyes; I bit my lip and held on for a scream of shock. As the door opened I felt faint, I heard the doors stop and no scream, I opened my eyes and I looked into the eyes of a young man in his early twenties watching us. I said, “Oh fuck, it’s good, I’m coming, fuck me. Fuck me” I saw the doors start to close and I watched his eyes till they where closed. I felt Paul swell up inside of me and I felt his cock pulse as he shot his sperm in me. The elevator did not move. I reached up and pushed the 3rd floor button.

Paul said “don’t’ move” and he pulled out of me. I felt him move and he put his face down behind me. He started licking me from my clit slowly up to my asshole then back down. Up and down giving me pleasure beyond anything I have ever experienced. Every time before now, when ever I had sex, once the man or boy finished having their fun, he would pull out, roll over or zip up and it was over. Not Paul, he told me he enjoyed giving pleasure beyond just fucking, and he was proving to me by this, it was not just all talk. God what a feeling, it was so wonderful, so fucking wonderful to have a man lick me like this after he had just fucked me.

The elevator was stopping at our floor He pulled away and I stood up. My legs where weak, my hair must have looked a mess from being bent over and shaking it so wild with pleasure. I turned and faced Paul, I could see his mouth, and it glistened with my juice. I moved to him and kissed him. I could taste myself on his lips. The door started to close. Paul hit the button that opened them again. As we walked to my room I just knew I was the whore I wanted to be. It was just a matter of time before I would be the slut that I always wanted to be. We went into my room and I asked as I sat on the bed while he put the suitcases down. “Ok baby, what’s next?”

Note from The Author: She has only begun to be bad!! (just like me)

12