My Journey to Submission Pt. 05

Story Info
My journey to submission by older women continues.
2.8k words
4.5
30.2k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 5 of my journey to submission. It would be helpful to read the previous chapters to understand the people and how we got to this part of the story.

*****

I had a hard time sleeping. Karen's mom told me to spend the night with her and seemed to sleep well. My mind was racing and my body was aching. I kept thinking about last evening. Karen's mom and Lady Elena used me for their pleasure. I provided oral service to them. They gave me a very hard spanking on the kitchen table and Lady Elena tortured my nipples, cock and balls. My nipples hurt the most after being abused by hands and clamps. My cock and balls pained me from being tied up and from the clothes pins and steel wheel. I replayed all our activities and became even more aroused. I admitted that I both wanted and needed to be used by Karen's mom for her pleasure. I kept thinking about how wonderful her pussy tasted and how I craved her attention and satisfaction. Karen's mom was in her forties and I was finishing my senior year at the midwestern university. There was something about her that attracted me. It was the way she looked, smelled and combed her hair. It was her light blue eyes. It was mostly how she had a presence of erotic authority and how I wanted and needed to pleasure her as she desired.

I was also thinking about the instructions I was given before Karen's mom feel asleep. I wanted to do exactly as I was told because I needed to pleasure her and I wanted to avoid the painful punishment from the cane if I failed in anyway. I must have dozed on and off but I was awake to watch the minutes turn slowly to 7:30am when I was to begin my instructions. I gently went under the covers towards the bottom of the bed. Karen's mom was sleeping on her left side. I gently began kissing the outside of her thigh and moved towards the inside of her thigh. I gently nuzzled between her legs and she slowly responded by opening her legs and moving to lay on her back.

I licked her pussy as she taught me. I gently used my tongue to lick her from the bottom to the top of her slit. She tasted wonderful. I gradually increased the depth of my licking and how fast I went and how I paused at her clit. I felt her respond. Her juices began to flow and I heard and felt her moans. She began encouraging me by telling me how well I was doing. I responded by spending more time on her clit as I was instructed. I felt her orgasm building and was pleased when she shuddered and came. I kept gently sucking her clit as she continued to have orgasms. She then grabbed my head and moved my face to her thigh. We laid there in a warm intimacy.

She told how this was a wonderful way to start her day. She was going to have me stay over more often so that I can be there to satisfy her morning needs. She then told me to switch positions with her and lay on my back at the top of the bed. She then reached over to her nightstand and said she had something else for her pleasure this morning. She then pulled out and showed me a large white cock which had an elastic strap attached to its base. There was an indentation at the base of the cock. I was not sure what this was to be used for but soon found out.

She placed the elastic around my head and the base of the cock on my chin. Karen's mom then put some lotion on the entire cock. She then rose up and straddled my face and the cock. She told me that I had to follow her instructions. I was not to touch her in any way. She then grabbed the base of the cock with one hand and placed her other hand on the top of the bed frame. Karen's mom then gently moaned as she gradually inserted the cock into her wet pussy. Her moans told me how much she was enjoying using me in this way. When the cock was fully inserted then I realized the other role I was to play. My tongue reached out and began caressing her clit. Karen's mom began moving up and down the cock and telling me to suck her clit harder. She told me when I was sucking her clit just right or too hard. I wanted to use my arms to grab her ass and make us even closer. I knew I was told not to do that but I could not resist. My arms reached up and held her ass closer to me. She immediately pulled back and slapped my face hard. She told me that only she controlled how I was used. I would be punished for disobeying. I was angry at myself but understood. She soon regained her motion on the cock. My tongue and lips were used on her clit to bring her to a long series of orgasms.

Karen's mom then climbed off my face and laid next to me for a few minutes as she recovered. She then looked at the clock and stood up. She told me that it was now time for her piss slut. As her piss slut I was to be used to take her piss. No more cold toilet seats while I was there to serve her. She ordered me to follow her into the large walk in shower and to bring along the used cock to be cleaned. She told me this time to sit on the tiled floor of the shower with my back up against the front part of the shower. She reminded me of my training as her piss slut that I was to not breathe until ordered to swallow her piss and that I was to keep my eyes closed to not get any of her piss in my eyes. She stood over me and told me she did not feel like squatting this time. She then grabbed my jaw and tilted back my head as my mouth opened. She then stood over me with a look of satisfaction and arousal. She then pissed directly into my mouth. After my mouth was full of her warm piss then I was ordered to swallow. It tasted her. She kept pissing all over my face and head as I swallowed. She then ordered me to open my mouth again and take more of her piss. I was ordered soon to swallow again and she continued to piss all over my body. I felt great having had satisfied her as her piss slut.

She stood back when she was finished with a look of pleasure on her face. She then told me to stand up and place my hands on the wall of the shower and to stick out my ass. She told me to close my eyes. I heard her leave for a moment and then return. The next thing I heard was the sound of her cane. I then really felt the sting as her cane crashed into my already sore ass. I hated that cane and still hate the cane today. She gave me six hard hits with the cane. She paused and hit me six more times. I was crying and begging her to stop. With each hit she told me that I disappointed her by before touching her on the bed. I felt bad for disappointing her and felt especially bad as it really hurt. I took it as I know I needed to be punished and get better at pleasuring her. Karen's mom then turned on the water. She told me to wash her with soap and a hand cloth. When she was finished she told me wash myself and the dildo. I was to then take care of my bathroom needs and use mouthwash. She told me to return to her bed and lie on my back at exactly 8:20am.

I did as I was instructed. Karen's mom soon came into the bedroom wearing a simple sundress. She had me stretch my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. I was quickly restrained me to the bed on my back with my arms and legs tied to the four corners. She returned the clean dildo to its place in her nightstand drawer. I noticed she looked at the clock as she rose to the top of the bed and straddled my face. She turned around to face my feet. She pulled up her dress and told me to adore her ass and to not touch her pussy. I eagerly placed my tongue deep into her asshole. It somehow felt good and right. I moved my tongue around as she moaned. Karen's mom told me she had some very interesting activities planned for me this morning. After several minutes of enjoying my tongue in her ass she then she rose off me and off the bed. She then grabbed a red ball gag from her drawer and tied it tightly in my mouth. She smiled as she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and told me not to go anywhere. She noticed my huge erection. She slapped it and told me that this was all for her pleasure and not mine. She mentioned something about reminding me soon about understanding my role.

Karen's mom left the bedroom door open after she left. I heard her in the kitchen as she seemed to be making coffee and arranging a few things. I thought back on how much I enjoyed the morning so far and was wondering what else would happen. I then heard the door bell. I was stunned. I wondered what was going to happen. I could not see the front door through my open bedroom door. I soon heard voices. I listed closely and then determined there were two new voices. I heard the name of Mary. I heard the voices moving away from the front door as they moved into the kitchen. I listened even more closely and could follow some of their conversation. Apparently they got together every week at this time in one of their homes. I heard them talk about their recent activities and what was going on in the neighborhood. I wondered whether they would soon all know that I was naked and tied to the bed in the other room.

I eventually heard a voice say that she did not believe what Karen's mom said previously about her having a toy boy. She asked Mary what she thought. Mary said that Karen's mom was always the wild one and that it might be true. The first voice said that she also has her wild side but that seeing is believing. Karen's mom then told her that she already used her toy boy today to provide oral service and that her toy boy was also well trained to provide other very enjoyable services to her. The other voice doubted her once again. I heard Karen's mom rise out of her chair and laugh. She told them that her toy boy was tied naked to her bed and that she recently used him for her oral pleasure and to take her morning piss. They all started to talk again. I could not pick out what was said but I soon heard them all rise and move towards the bedroom.

The first person who came into the room marched right up to the bed and placed her arms on her hips and shook her head. She was a tiny older woman. She must have been over 70. I then heard her name was Birdie and she looked like it. She was small with thin arms and legs. She had a head of big grey hair and a sharp pointed nose. The other woman, Mary, was much larger with wide thighs and long jet black hair straight down her back. I guessed she was in her fifties. She placed her hand to her mouth in disbelief. The woman were then told in great detail how I had been used today and the night before. I sensed that they were getting aroused. Birdie apparently knew Lady Elena and her reputation. Karen's mom then pointed towards my growing erection and said they can all help her teach me a lesson.

Karen's mom walked to her dresser and grabbed a large wooden ruler. I remember that the ruler had a thin metal edge. Karen's mom then came over to the bed and swung the ruler to beat my erect cock. The woman all laughed at my distress. I could feel my cock turning black and blue from the pounding. It really hurt but my cock was still hard. Karen's mom asked if anyone else wanted have a few whacks. Birdie immediately came forward to take the ruler. She then grabbed the base of my cock and began giving it short hard strokes from the ruler. She beat my cock like a drum as I moaned deeply into my gag. Karen's mom then asked Mary if she wanted a turn. She said she wasn't sure but they convinced her to give it a try. Mary initially was not sure of herself but soon got into it and took it out on my cock. My erection did disappear and Karen's mom told me that this is a reminder that I am here for her pleasure and not mine.

Birdie then surprised everyone by asking Karen's mom if she could fuck my ass. Karen's mom asked if she had done it before. Birdie said that she and her late husband Henry had played before he passed a few years ago. She said she now realized how much she missed it. Karen's mom smiled at her and directed the three of them to follow her back into the living room. I waited not knowing my fate but I felt aroused and wanted to show them that I was devoted to Karen's mom and would do as I was instructed.

Birdie soon came back into the bedroom and closed the door. She smiled at me as she went to the dresser drawer and took out Karen's mom large ten inch black cock and harness. Birdie was very verbal and I found out that she loved to talk dirty. She told me that I was her bitch during our time together and I that I would get the fucking I deserved. She told me to take it or she would tell Karen's mom that I disappointed her. She told me how she knew I hated the cane and hated to disappoint Karen's mom. She undressed and then untied me from the bed but kept the gag in my mouth. She had me get on my knees and elbows with my ass at the edge of the bed. She then put on the harness and lubed the cock and my hole. She liked pushing her fingers deep into my ass and move them around. She seemed to get aroused by my torment. Birdie then lined up behind me and immediately pushed her huge cock deep into my asshole. She let out a moan and she fucked me with deep long strokes. She left the cock deep in me and told me to fuck myself with it. She held the cock in place as I rocked back and forth as I adjusted to its size. Karen's mom trained me well. She seemed to cum herself and she then pounded me even harder.

Birdie eventually removed her cock and harness. She sat at the edge of the bed. She spread her thin legs and told me to kneel in front of her. She leaned back and told me that this better be the best pussy eating of her life or she would tell Karen's mom and I would feel her anger. She then told me she was going to ask Karen's mom if she could use me often for her pleasure. I then began as I was instructed. Birdie responded immediately with deep moans and grinded her pussy in my mouth. She grabbed my hair and told me she wanted me for a weekend. She told me how my mouth and ass would get a workout. She thought Karen's mom would allow her to use me. When she came I had to work hard to swallow it all. I then kept licking and Birdie kept moaning. She said again how she had to have me as her own. I know Karen's mom would decide and that I would do whatever she wanted me to do.

TO BE CONTINUED