My Journey to Submission Pt. 06

Story Info
My journey to submission by older women continues.
1.5k words
4.62
31.4k
12

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth part of my journey to submission. I suggest reading the previous parts to understand the people and how we got to this part of my story.

*****

Birdie tied me on my back by my arms and legs to Karen's moms' bed. She left me in the position she found me. She had just used my ass and mouth for her pleasure. Birdie was a thin woman with big grey hair who had to be in her seventies. She fucked my ass with the ten inch black strapon and made me eat her pussy until she came.

My thoughts were spinning and my ass was hurting after she left me. I was in my senior year of college and was being trained to submit to Karen and her mom. Karen's mom was in her mid forties and totally captured me with her looks and attitude. Karen was the former older girlfriend of someone I knew at the midwestern university. She introduced me to her mom and that began my journey to submission. Birdie and Mary had joined Karen's mom at her apartment this morning.

Karen's mom and Mary soon opened the bedroom door and walked into the room. Karen's mom looked pleased and Mary looked excited. Mary was probably in her fifties. She was a heavy set woman with large thighs and long dark hair. Karen's mom told me that Birdie gave me a good grade and that it pleased her that I demonstrated my submission to her and her friends. Karen's mom then told me that Mary needed some special attention. She explained how Mary had not been with anyone for a long time and that she had never used a boy toy for her pleasure. Karen's mom said that they discussed what Mary wants to do and that I must comply to Mary's orders as if they came from her. Karen's mom then untied me from the bed and had me kneel down in front of Mary who had sat on the edge of the bed. Karen's mom rubbed the top of my head as she left and told me to be a good boy. She closed the bedroom door as she left the room.

Mary looked at me and I saw the sparkle in her eyes. She told me that she has been thinking about this for a long time. She told me to then climb up on the bed and lay over her lap. Mary stroked my sore and red ass. She told me that she heard I was a bad boy this morning. She said that sometimes Mommy had to punish her bad boy. That it was Mommy's role to teach her bad boy how to properly behave. She said that she did not want to punish me but that I must get what I deserve. She then brought her hand down hard on my ass. She pounded my right cheek three times and then did the same to my left cheek. The spanking really hurt as it was on top of the previous spankings and caning. She paused and rubbed my ass and told me again that Mommy was sorry that I had to be punished. She once again spanked my left ass cheek three times and my right cheek three more times. I began to cry and beg her to stop. I told her I learned my lesson and would be a good boy. This seemed to arouse Mary more and she continued to spank me hard until her hand got tired. After she was finished I laid across her lap and felt her caresses on my sore and red ass. She then told me to stand.

Mary rose and then looked me over and smiled. She said that Mommy really enjoyed having her breasts suckled. She also said that the bad boy should want to make Mommy happy after he misbehaved and had to be punished. She removed her blouse and bra. Her tits were huge with large erect nipples. She laid back on the bed and motioned me to lie next to her with my mouth near her left breast. She stroked my hair and told me that I must show Mommy that I really am a good boy. Mary then directed me to suck her large nipple.

Karen's mom was not interested in having me suck her breasts but Karen was very much into it. Karen instructed me during our previous time together so I knew what was to be done. I gently took her nipple in my mouth and rolled my tongue around it. I began to gently suckle on the nipple. Mary immediately responded by feeding me more of her breast and moving her hips. She told me to be a good boy and suckle Mommy. She said that I should use her breasts as udders to get my milk. She encouraged me to suck her harder and to then take more of her breast into my mouth. She kept caressing my head and told me I was being a good boy.

I could tell Mary was getting very aroused. She had me eventually switch sides and soon I was sucking her right nipple and breast. I understood exactly how hard Mary wanted to be sucked and took more and more of her large breast into my mouth. My mouth was aching but it felt right to please her. I wanted Mary to tell Karen's mom that I did well. Mary kept talking to me about how a good boy does what Mommy wants. She said she often pumped her breasts while at home and wants to produce milk for her boy to be nourished. No milk came out but I continued to suckle her nipple and then take in as much breast as I could fit into my mouth. After a long time Mary gently told me to stop and that I did well. She told me that Mommy now wanted something else from her good little boy.

Mary then unfastened her skirt and pulled down her large white underwear. Her pussy was hairy but I could see the moisture on her slit through her dark pussy hair. She told me that Karen's mom said that I should not be allowed to cum but that she wants to feel my little dickie inside of her. Mary grabbed my face and looked deep into my eyes. She told me not to cum or that there will be a severe punishment. She then told me to move down into the position to put my little dickie inside of her. My dickie was definitely not little but was fully erect after all of the breast sucking.

I knew that fucking her and not cumming would be really hard but that I had to obey her. I moved myself to be between her legs as Mary spread them wider. I grabbed my cock and put it gently in her wet slit. I very slowly pushed it into her pussy as her pussy was so tight. It was still a tight fit even though Mary's juices were flowing. Mary moaned deeply and told me how good my little dickie felt inside of her. She told me I was a good boy and was making Mommy very happy. I began to slowly fuck Mary with long strokes. She moved her hips back and forth and let out moans of pleasure. I was trying to think of everything else instead of what I was doing. I knew that I was not supposed to cum. Mary was moaning even more and eventually screamed that she was cuming.

I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. I could not hold it back anymore. I knew it was wrong but my body could not stop. Feeling Mary cum pushed me over the top and I filled Mary with my semen. Mary knew what happened and began to hit me on the side of my head. She called me a bad boy and that I will be severely punished. She pushed me back and slapped my face. She then closed her legs and grabbed a blanket to cover herself. She then called out to Karen's mom that there was a problem.

Karen's mom and Birdie came rushing in. Mary said that I disobeyed and came inside of her. Karen's gave me a look that I still remember. She was furious and I felt so ashamed that I disappointed her. Karen's mom looked over the situation. She said the first thing was that I must now eat all of my cum out of Mary. She then turned around and led Birdie out of the room. Birdie said that she was also angry at me and that I was really going to get the punishment I deserve. Karen's mom then told Mary that she should let her know when I was finished eating my own cum. Just before she closed the door she told Mary that she was also angry with her for putting all of us in this situation. Karen's mom said that she will deal with her later.

Mary seemed upset and worried. Yet I sensed something else from her. Maybe that was a smirk on her face. I did not have time to think it over as Mary spread her legs and told me to clean out all my cum. I placed my tongue deep inside her pussy and soon tasted my own cum.

TO BE CONTINUED