My Journey with Dana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the sluttiest thing I'd seen her do yet, she was just letting herself get gang banged. I moved around to get a better view and watched for a few minutes until the guy fucking her mouth pulled out and announced "slow down girl, you're gonna make me cum again already."

As he moved away, Dana spotted me and grinned excitedly, her head jolting back and forth as Pete hammered away at her pussy. She looked so slutty but so sexy at the same time, out of breath, tussled hair sticking to her sweaty forehead. With a giggle she asked "hey stud, where did you, uh, you get to?" Her gaze moved down towards my tented boxer shorts and her eyes opened wider. Without waiting for an answer, she panted "ooh hello big boy, where have you been hiding?"

Actually, despite sometimes being shy, I was quite proud of my thick seven inches. She reached an arm out and I eagerly stepped closer. As I came into reach, she tugged hard on one leg of my boxers and my cock sprang free with such force it slapped against my stomach. Still being jolted back and forth to the rhythm of Pete's thrusting, she wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed firmly. I couldn't believe Dana was finally touching me, she looked up at me with pure lust as she tugged on my dick. We stared into each other's eyes as she sped up her movements. I was almost in a state of disbelief at the pleasure I was getting just from realising that Dana was wanking my dick, and at the bizarre situation that surrounded it.

We were both snapped out of our trance when Dana's body stopped moving and Pete shouted "oh fuck." He pulled his dick out of her and, just like Tom, proceeded to stroke himself as he pointed it straight at her. Dana stopped stroking me and straightened up just in time for Pete to shower her torso with a fresh load of cum, adding to the mess that was already covering her upper body. My cock twitched at the sheer sluttiness of her behaviour as she took hold of it again and began to slowly guide me down towards the end of the sofa.

I couldn't believe it, finally, Dana wanted me inside her sweet, sexy body but as she squeezed me tight, I realised, with horror, that I couldn't hold out any longer. "Oh no" I gasped.

"What, already?" She replied.

I expected her to be disgusted with me being ready to cum after she'd only touched me for a couple of minutes but she just smiled sweetly. Making a quick decision, she sat up and gently whispered "it's okay, I want it." With that, she pointed my dick towards her chest and resumed stroking me as fast as she could.

I blocked out the sound of the other guys sniggering and let go. She kept wanking my dick as I exploded the biggest load of my life all over her tits. She continued smiling at me and flicked her hair back to give me a better view of her chest which was now covered in so much cum it was dripping from her nipples and slowly sliding down her body.

"Thanks big boy" she moaned smoothly as she finally let go of my softening cock.

I stepped away and watched as the guy who had previously been fucking her face moved in to replace me. He playfully, but firmly, pushed her back down on the sofa causing her to yelp, and grabbed her thighs, pulling her into position. As I backed away, the feeling of shame hit me as I watched him forcefully ram his dick into my Dana. She squealed with delight as he continued fucking her and, embarrassed, I retreated back down the stairs.

12