My Journey with Lynn Ch. 09

Story Info
Helping Barb cuckold her husband, Lynn at a glory hole.
10.8k words
4.16
52.9k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer 1991

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynn, Kate, Melanie and I have become an inseparable Ménage à quatre. Sometimes a threesome most often a foursome. When three of us are together, usually Lynn joins in during the four-play and then backs off to masturbate while she watches me with her friend. When the four of us are together, Lynn makes herself the center of attention and manages to have a couple hours of cascading orgasms, something every men envies. Women are so lucky to be able to have multiple orgasms for as long as their bodies can take it. I know I wish I could.

The four of use take all our vacations together. It seems the most natural thing in the world for us to be together as often as possible. The first time we all checked into a nice hotel suite, I tipped the bellman and he said under his breath, "You are a very lucky man." I simply replied, "You have no idea."

When we are out to dinner together, someone will pass by the table and ask, "How can one man have so many women all to himself?" Our standard tongue-in-cheek reply has become, "We're Mormon!"

I hooked up with Barb, the woman who's husband has a cuckold fantasy, a couple weeks after Kate's party. Barb asked me to act like I didn't know John was recording everything on his fancy new home security system. When I got home from that second tryst, Lynn said she didn't like it when I was off fucking someone outside our group. If she wasn't there with me she didn't like how it made her feel. That became a rule on the spot, both of us under the same roof whenever sex was involved (outside the four of us that is). The rule has never been broken, and ever since my third visit to Barb's house I have stayed within our group. I never really wanted to go outside our group anyway, it was to please Kate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a sunny Saturday, Lynn and I were off to an afternoon barbecue at Barb and John's house. There would be two other couples there as well. John and his buddies were playing a round of golf before the barbecue. I couldn't stay with the game. I prefer my anxieties and frustrations to come in the bedroom.

We were all sitting around their pool drinking a cold beer while John was getting his barbecue ready. He said the meat needed to marinate another half hour and then could fire up the steaks. He kept checking the grill temperature like an expectant father in the delivery room.

Barb called to John from the kitchen saying she needed his help. John said he was busy and asked if I could help her out instead. I knew this was a setup, so I played along. Lynn winked at me as I headed toward the back door.

When I got inside, Barb grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall to their bedroom. She pushed me down on the bed, yanked my shorts off and dove straight for my cock. She sucked my flaccid cock hungrily working me to full attention, gobbling it down like she was starving for it. I wondered if she was really this horny or if she was playing to the camera for her husband's benefit. It did't really matter.

When she had me completely hard, we switched places. I put her ankles over my shoulders and my cock seemed to fall inside her she was so wet and so ready to fuck. I was pumping in and out of her pussy less than a minute and Barb started rubbing her clit and begging me to hurry, "Hurry up lover, we can't get caught. I need your cum inside me now." She grabbed my hips and forced me to thrust faster. Watching her rubbing her clit with one hand and pinching her nipples with the other took me to the edge, I grabbed her hips and pumped into her hard several times. Cum erupted from my cock pumping jets of it deep inside her. I stayed in that position holding her legs close to my chest until my cock started to whither and my breathing calmed down. When I pulled out she dropped to her knees and sucked the cum from my cock. She looked up at me and winked and said, "Tell John I need his help right away." Knowing full well he was going to get his reward from her, a fresh creampie.

I walked back outside and told John that Barb needed him for something and that I would watch the grill. Lynn came up and whispered, "Did you have fun?" "I did what you wanted me to do, and yes, I had fun but I would enjoy it more with you."

A few hours later the other two couples made their excuses and left. Lynn and I said we would stay behind and help with the clean up. While I was coming out of the bathroom Barb said that she told John and Lynn to take care of the outside and she would have me help her in the kitchen.

Lynn knew full well what 'help' Barb wanted and that we would need some time. She suggested to John that they sit by the pool with their feet in the water and have another beer. Meanwhile in the bedroom, I was pounding out round two with Barb, putting another load inside her for John to to enjoy later.

I finished quickly and Barb said I should make some excuse to leave so she could get fucked by her husband for the rest of the afternoon.

As we drove off Lynn told me that she wasn't comfortable anymore with my arrangement with Barb. I said that was fine with me and I asked if we should help her find a new partner. "What about Tony from Kate's party, I think he might be interested, he's young and could give Barb what she wants, or should I say John?" Lynn said she would get Kate involved since she set it up in the first place. I never heard any more about it until we got a video from Barb a few weeks later.

I suggested we check out the new adult theater on the way home because it had been a long time since we last watched some porn together outside of the house and suggested she might get to jack off a stranger. "OK." she said with a big grin and asked, "How fast can we get there?"

This new place opened up a few months ago and it was the first time either one of us checked it out. The building was less than half the size of the old renovated theater we were use to. The sign said 'Movies, Dancers and Private Booths." Lynn suggested I put the video camera in her purse in case we wanted it later. We paid a cover just to get inside the door which was new for us. The inside was tacky to say the least. There were racks of books, magazines, videos and a small case with some crappy looking sex toys. There was an average looking young lady behind the counter, she asked us if we had ever been there before and we told her no so she explained that there were dancers in the main theater every half hour. That explained the cover charge. There were private booths if we wanted that instead, there is supposed to be only one person in a booth at a time but they had two slightly larger booths for couples if we were interested.

We payed for the theater. It was much lighter inside than we expected. Neither of us felt very comfortable about the setting. There were eight rows of seats for around a hundred people. It was about half full. There was a four-way scene on the big screen and we settled down into our seats. Lynn said, "Can you believe that, she just had three cocks inside her and she wants more." I replied, "Wish it was you up there?" I could see her blushing it was so light inside the theater. The scene ended and the lights came up and a dancer came out on stage. She looked tired, bored and totally disinterested in her audience and not very pretty. We could see several guys jacking off while they watched her dance. This whole operation was not exciting either of us in the least so we decided to leave.

"Not what you expected?" the girl behind the counter asked. Lynn responded, "No, not at all."

She suggested we try a booth. We discussed it and decided, what the hell we're hear, let's give it a try. She sold me $20 in tokens and added another $10 worth to the pile because we weren't happy campers. She said booth four was one of the larger ones and added, "Have fun!"

We went down the hall toward the booths and into #4 and locked the door behind us. It was pretty dark, but light enough by the video screen to see the coin slot. I fed in a half dozen tokens and we scanned the choices. Lynn said, "That one!" as she excitedly pointed to a gangbang video. We sat in the folding chairs and the video started. I scanned the room and saw a roll of paper towels on the back wall meant for cleanup, a small bench that looked like it could be used as a coffee table and not much else.

As the action on the screen heated up so did we. Lynn was idly stroking my cock and I was teasing her seeping pussy. After fifteen minutes or so we heard a tapping from the wall to Lynn's left. There was a hole in the wall just like we had read about in a 'Variations' magazine. Someone was sticking his hand into the hole and tapping for attention. Lynn looked at me with a questioning look. I said, "Same thing I told you before, you have three choices, ignore him, watch him or play with him." She looked over to the wall that was within her reach, and then back to me. I nodded that it was OK.

She reached out and scraped her fingernails lightly down the guys hand. I think she did it to let him know it was a woman on this side of the wall and not another guy. The hand disappeared and was quickly replaced by an average sized cock. She reached out and tentatively touched it like it might bite. Pretty soon she was giving him a great hand job and he started bucking against the wall, in short order, cum shot from the cock and hit the side of Lynn's pretty white cotton top. He said "Thank you." from the other side as we heard him leave his booth.

"Did you like it?" I asked her.

"Yah, I missed that a little, it's been a long time since I got to jack off a stranger." We went back to watching the video and idly attempting to get each other off. In a few minutes another cock popped through the hole. Lynn scooted her chair closer to the hole this time. She looked at me and whispered, "Start the camera." She took the cock in both hands and started stroking it with a twisting up and down motion, she spit in her hands for lubrication and went back to the throbbing cock. I heard a moan from the other side and it encouraged Lynn to do even better. She leaned forward and licked the head of the cock and another moan and an "Oh yes, that feels so good." came through the wall. His sounds of approval gave her more courage and she sucked half his cock down her throat, she raked her teeth up the shaft to the head. Then we heard "That's to hard!"

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I like it rough, but most guys don't like it that way."

"Are you sure your OK with this?" she asked in a low voice so as not to be heard in the other booth.

"It's OK by me. You had me fuck Barb today, so do whatever you want." I said.

She smiled broadly, nodded and went back to her blow job without her teeth doing any damage this time. She sucked hungrily on his engorged cock. Within a few minutes, Lynn knowing he was about to cum, she started stroking faster and faster and backed away a few inches as he shot his cum on Lynn's outstretched tongue. Most of it ran down her tongue and onto her white tennis skirt. She sucked the deflating cock back in her mouth and kept sucking as the sounds, "Ugh, Ugh" kept coming from the other side of the wall as his hips bucked so hard against it trying to get all his cock into her mouth. He said thanks as he left his booth. We figured this must be some kind of gloryhole etiquette.

After another ten minutes or so, cock number three appeared through the hole and Lynn grabbed it like she was afraid it might pop back in the hole and disappear. I moved my chair closer and started rubbing her clit with one hand and operated the camera with the other while she gave a very enthusiastic combination blow job, hand job. As this new cock began pulsing in her mouth sending his first jet of cum down her throat she clamped my hand with her thighs and came hard against my fingers and let out a few 'Ughs' of her own. The next few spurts of cum sprayed across her face as she gasped for air and her body spasmed with her orgasm. As it subsided she cleaned his cock just like the last one, making hungry, sexy, almost obscene slurping sounds. I think she was hoping to bring it back to life for another go.

As the cock drooped and receded a "Thank you." came again. Lynn leaned back and spread her legs wide, "Eat me, I need to cum so bad." I went to my knees and sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it hard with my tongue. She was so wet and her clit was as hard as I have ever seen it. I nibbled her sensitive clit with my teeth. I flicked my tongue as hard as I could on her engorged bud. Her legs spread wider encouraging me further and held my head in her hands to keep me in contact with the spot she desired.

She was jerking with another orgasm when she pulled my face away from her pussy and motioned to the wall. I looked up and the biggest cock I have ever seen was hanging there. She was stroking it with both hands and swirling her tongue around the head. I turned the camera back on and started filming. Her legs still spread wide. She told me to make a fist and put it on the chair, She sat down onto my fist and kept rocking back and forth grinding her clit against my knuckles. The cock was huge but still a little smaller than her largest dildo. Lynn is a size queen when it comes to her dildos and once to prove a bet I watched her deep throating her 'big boy' dildo. So this was a challenge, or at the very least, a special treat.

I grabbed her waist from behind, pulling her to her feet. The never let the huge cock leave her mouth with the grip she had on it. I flipped her skirt up over her ass, dropped my shorts and started pumping my cock into her warm, sweet, inviting pussy. I kept switching the camera from her ass to her mouth. As I drove her forward, her face was pushed into the wall. Because the hole was large enough I could see the guys pelvis pressed hard against the barrier hoping he could push every inch of his cock into my wife's wet mouth and down her throat. The huge cock moved in and out of her mouth only because of my thrusting from behind. As I pulled back, Lynn eased back letting his huge cock slide up her throat until only the head was between her lips, and she could take a breath, then I would push forward driving her down over the cock forcing her to swallow the whole thing again, then the motion would repeat all over again.

I heard a "Ahh" from the wall as number four came in Lynn's mouth. She took most of his cum in her mouth but I was on an out stroke and held back a second before pushing forward again. I could see a trickle of cum and drool running from the corner of her mouth as she tried to turn to make sure I was still watching and filming her. As I pushed forward again she came with a whimper, her face pressed into the hole. I came right after she did holding her hips tight against my body. A "Thank you." came from the other side. Lynn replied, "No, thank you."

No sooner had she uttered those words and another cock came through the hole wagging back and forth wanting attention. I kept the camera on Lynn's face to get every last detail as she sucked cock number five down her eager throat. She pumped his cock hard while swirling her tongue constantly around the mushroom head. As he started to cum, Lynn pulled the cock from her mouth and looked directly into the camera and licked her lips seductively. The first jet of cum caught her off guard as it splashed full across the face while she was looking into the camera lens. She opened her mouth to catch the next three spurts of cum on her outstretched tongue. The sticky white cum ran slowly down her tongue and onto her blouse and then to her skirt. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand as the cock vanished from sight.

We sat there a couple minutes both of us panting heavily, coming down from the experience, she was completely spent of energy. The scene on the video screen came to an end and we looked at each other and said it was time to go. She wiped her chin with a paper towel and tossed it in the trash can.

We walked down the hallway to the lobby. Lynn said she wanted to get some new videos for home. I could see a small amount of cum on the side of her face that she missed while cleaning up, it was obvious to anyone that looked at her what it was. There was another tiny bit of cum in her hair that anyone could easily miss. Lynn grabbed three gangbang videos and a Girl-on-Girl video. I was happy she was getting something for me too. Standing off to one side I noticed our combined cum running down her inner thighs and the obvious cum stains all over her pretty white tennis outfit.

Lynn approached the clerk with her selections. The girl smiled and asked, "Did you like the booth better?" Lynn replied, "It was better than in the main theater. It was a little to exposed in there." The clerk winked at me. She put the videos in a bag and handed them to Lynn along with a card that read, "Free admission to holder and guest valid any time." with a signature scrawled across the front. Lynn looked confused and asked what that was for. "The manager said you are welcome here ANY TIME you want, on the house." Lynn looked at me, she looked puzzled and I said we should go and ushered her out the door.

In the car I told Lynn to check her makeup. She flipped down the visor mirror and her mouth dropped. "How could you let me be seen like this?"

I told her, "It was dark in the booth, you went out ahead of me and I didn't have a clue until you turned around and looked at me when the clerk gave you the card." A little white cum lie can't hurt.

"How come they gave us this card?" she said holding the card up for me to see.

I said, "My guess, one of the guys you just sucked off was the manager."

She reached down to smooth her skirt and found the other half of my so called secret and looked down, "I look like a fucking cum slut!"

"If the shoe fits." I said with a smirk, and she punched my arm with her tiny fist.

As she checked herself in the mirror again she said out loud to herself, "Lynn my dear, you are such a slut!" As we pulled into the drive she said she didn't want to go back there again. She said that now that she had time to think about it, she didn't feel like anything more than a warm wet place for them to jack off into and that didn't get her off like she expected. She also said she couldn't cum like she did in the old place without my help. "I know you got to cum more than a couple times," and I'm more than happy to help her cum all she wants but, "If your not getting off on it like you want then neither am I. It was hot watching you suck their cocks and I got it all on tape."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I talked to Barb shortly after their barbecue and let her know I couldn't help them with there fantasies any more. She said Lynn already talked to her and she understood. Kate had talked to her and they had plans in the works to help her with her 'problem.' She said that her new conquest wouldn't know that John was secretly watching them so it would spice things up a little more. She promised she would send me a copy of their home videos so I would have something to remember her by. I told her I would look forward to it.

Several weeks later Lynn came home with a package for me from Barb and asked what it was. I explained that it was a video from Barb and her husband and that Barb wanted us to have it as a thank you to us both for giving them a great time.

The following Friday night, Melanie and Kate were over for dinner and as usual, to spend the weekend. After dinner was over and everything cleaned up we started on our second bottle of wine. Lynn told them we just got a video and we needed to see what it was. She put the tape from Barb in the machine as we got comfortable. Scene one was an afternoon that I had spent fucking Barb, calculated to end just prior to John getting home from work. I hadn't been gone from the bedroom five minutes when John walked into the room and Barb told him to suck the cum from her pussy that her lover just left inside her. The three ladies just looked at me and smiled.