My Journey - Your First Request

Story Info
Her first step to submission.
1.3k words
3.89
15k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming back from the restaurant you opened the door; your hand firmly on the small of my back as you gently guided me into your home. Your hand slid up my spine, briefly tickling the back of my neck as you slid my coat down my arms before hanging it beside the door.

Walking into the sitting room you motioned for me to sit on the sofa as you walked into the kitchen, returning with a bottle of wine and two glasses you join me. Having poured the wine, you pass me my glass; your hand circling my wrist as you draw small circles on my pulse.

Shivering I look up from my wrist, my breath catching as our eyes lock; your eyes burning bright with lust. Blushing I start to lower my eyes, my head bowing slightly as your hand gently lifts my chin to stare back into your eyes again. Opening my mouth to speak you place your finger over my lips, "you really don't know how beautiful you looked tonight baby," your voice soft as you lean forward and gently kiss me.

Melting into your kiss I moan as you pull me closer towards you, taking the glass from my hand before wrapping your hand in my hair. Slowly you move me towards the edge of the sofa, pulling back slightly as you guided me to my knees in front of you "I want you to do something for me baby, you must see how much you affect me," your kiss cutting off my objection.

Your lips leave mine and make a trail across my jaw as you start to kiss my neck, your hands reaching behind me you begin to unzip my dress "I want to watch you pleasure yourself for me" Drawing the straps of my dress down to gather around my waist you expose the red lingerie that I had bought especially for tonight.

Slowly you start to move forward, my legs moving in front of me as you straddle my calves. Sliding my dress over my hips I watch as your eyes take in the rest of my lingerie; my sheer thong, bra and suspender belt a deep blood red and my black stockings leading to my red heels. Your hand wraps around my ankle and lifts as you remove my dress.

Laying my dress behind you on the sofa you turn back towards me and start to unbuttoned your shirt, pulling it free of your trousers you lean forward and capture my lips again; your tongue warm and insistent as you plunder my mouth. Sliding my hands over your chest and around your neck you move higher up my legs as I slide your shirt from your body, my back hitting the floor. Wrenching your lips from mine you stare at my swollen mouth, "fuck babe you look amazing, so sexy but I want you to do this, show me how you bring yourself to orgasm thinking about us when you're alone"

My heart races as I think about what you want from me, my cheeks scarlet as I stare into your eyes. Opening my mouth, I start to tell you I can't when your lips kiss my neck, moving towards my ear as you whisper, "you can and you will. Feel how hard you've made me already," the command of your voice and the obvious erection against my stomach causes me to moan as shivers rack my body. Rocking back on your heels you sit back onto the couch, your legs spread as you run your hand over your cock as your eyes take in my body lying in front of you.

Laying on the floor I can't help feeling nervous under your intense stare; Goosebumps raising on my skin as your hands circle my ankles, lifting my heeled feet, placing them on either side of your legs on the sofa. Shivers run from my ankle straight to my pussy as you trail your hand over my thighs, grabbing my hips you pull me towards you causing my legs to fall open; the wet patch on my thong visible.

Running your hands over my hips you lightly trace over my swollen pussy, applying pressure as you skim over my engorged clit, my hips jerking towards your touch as you make your way back down my legs. Sitting back, you spread your legs wider, your voice a deep growl "show me baby, slide your hand over your body. Let me see how wet your pussy gets for me," I watch as you unbutton and unzip your trousers, your cock coming into view.

My teeth sank into my bottom lip as I saw how hard you were for me; precum running over your tip. Sliding closer to you my pussy opens further, my thong darker with my juices as I watch your eyes running over my body. My right hand moves over my stomach towards my left breast, my breath catching as I start to gently roll and pull my nipple between my fingers.

Sliding my left hand over my hip towards my pussy I roll my hips, fingers gliding across my glistening lips, pushing the thong against my clit as my eyes close, my pussy spasms and a low whimper leaves my mouth. Dipping my hand lower I tease my entrance, slowly teasing my pussy, the smell and sound of my arousal heavy between us. Pushing against the sofa my hips raise higher as two of my fingers easily slide deep inside, my thumb making slow circles against my swollen clit as my hips rock allowing me to go deeper.

Moaning, I open my eyes to see you watching my fingers pumping inside me, your cock hard. Licking my lips, I must fight against crawling towards you and sucking your cock deep into my throat, the pressure deep inside me building as I think about how good your cock would taste, how amazing it would feel to have you shooting down my throat as I came over my hand.

You can see my thighs tremble as my hips move harder against my hand, my voice breaking as I moan begging you to let me cum. Pinching my nipple harder I start to pull as my fingers come from deep inside my pussy and frantically rub my clit; my breath and whimpers becoming louder as my back begins to arch, all my muscles tensing as the pleasure takes over.

My heels digging into the sofa, hips rolling frantically, fingers circling my clit I can feel the last amount of control begin to shatter. Just as I feel my body about to explode you kneeled between my splayed thighs, pushing my thong aside you push deep inside me, your cock stretching me wide as I scream your name; my pussy tightening around you as I have my first orgasm.

Grabbing my ass, you pull me closer to you, my hips tilted as you fuck deep inside me. Raising onto my arms I hook my legs around your waist as I meet you thrust for thrust; my moans forced from my chest as you thrust harder, your hips snapping against me, the sound of our bodies colliding loud in the room.

Sliding your hands to the small of my back you lift me onto your lap as I grind down onto your cock, my nails raking your back while my body shakes and tightens again. Feeling my body on the brink of another amazing orgasm I find the pulse on your neck as a bite and suck, my pussy spasms and releases wave after wave of juices over your cock as you growl emptying inside me.

Exhausted you lay me back on the floor, your cock still inside me as our combined juices slowly run from us. Feeling you slip from inside me I moan at the loss as you lift me onto the couch, pulling me close, placing my head on your chest as you run your fingers down my arms, "thank you baby that was an amazing gift. Now will you believe how sexy you are to me," placing a kiss on my forehead I look up to you a smile stretching across my face as I lift towards you, kissing you gently before settling back into your arms.