My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Diane joked she had to play peacemaker and diplomat amongst the kids Grandparents divvying up the time equally. There were three sets of grandparents; Jacks mom and dad, as well as Diane's parents who were divorced and remarried. So every weekend on Friday night or Saturday morning the delegated pair took the kids and spoiled them like only grandparents can.

Jack being an only child and Diane having one sister with no children meant that Kimmy and little Jack were in demand. It was kind of neat observing all the family dynamics as we were often present when the kids were returned, they were all interesting people.

Jack once told me it was great because this arrangement gave them the ability to preserve 'Saturday Date Night'. Diane chimed in laughing. "The only reason I am half sane, is because of Saturday nights, I do mean all night, every Saturday night,"

Kaitlin and I had not been out on a Saturday night in quite some time, usually tired from the dream house project du jour. Sunday consisted of Mass in the morning and home to a lighter house project, or yard maintenance and by Four PM into the shower, to ready ourselves to go over to Jack and Diane's.

Most of the time it would be the four of us for cocktails followed by dinner, then the kids would be dropped off and depending upon the hectic activities of their weekend often little Jack was carried in asleep and Kimmy tuckered out wanted to just cuddle with either her mom or Kaitlin.

We typically shot the breeze for twenty minutes or so with the exhausted Grandparents. After the grandparents said their farewells the four of us would usually have one more nightcap then call it a night, content Kaitlin and I would walk home arm in arm.

On a few occasions when we arrived on Sundays we met Diane's sister and husband, another couple who had been in their wedding, Jack's best friend Bob from childhood along with his new wife; we learned she was wife number three and only twenty one years old they looked like father and daughter not husband and wife. It was difficult for me not to stare because she was wearing some daisy dukes and a halter and had a voluptuous body, and her name actually was Daisy.

Another friend we met a couple of times was a guy named Lamont, who was about twenty five years old and was an attorney. A good looking well spoken young black man who drove a gorgeous black Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, that on the second occasion we met him he saw me admiring the car and just tossed me the keys and said. "Go ahead take it for a spin if you know how to drive a stick."

I cruised around the neighborhood for a few minutes enjoying the wind blowing through my hair and feeling the awesome power of the incredible vehicle. When I returned and walked to the back deck I saw Lamont engrossed in conversation with Kaitlin. I sort of stopped at the corner of the house and back gate and discretely observed them for a couple of minutes; I laughed to myself thinking he was laying it on pretty thick. Was he hitting on my wife? Was she encouraging him? Kaitlin certainly was paying full attention to whatever he was telling her. Lamont was quite animated gesturing with his arms, then waving his hands, and then he reached out with his right hand and slowly stroked the right side of Kaitlin's head, it appeared that he cupped her ear then began stroking her hair. In a much louder voice I could hear him for the first time it sounded like he was saying 'silky, silky, shiny, shiny, silky, silky.' then both of them broke out in laughter.

No doubt he was flirting with her! I moved forward and noisily made my presence known. Lamont continued laughing and Kaitlin had a startled expression glancing nervously in my direction to gage my reaction.

I swung my arm in a sideways motion tossing the Ferrari keys in an arching motion in the direction of Lamont. He caught them in his left hand with little effort. I said. "It's a sweet ride."

He smiled and said. "Glad you enjoyed it, sometime in the future I am goanna get to ride yours, no doubt yours is silky and sweet, and I would love to take her for a long, hard, fast ride."

I smiled, thinking he must be confused there was no comparison between his Ferrari and my car. So I just mumbled and said. "Sure sometime."

With that he waved goodbye and jogged toward his car yelling back for us to tell Jack and Diane he had to run and he would see them next Saturday night.

I gave Kaitlin a quick kiss and declared that some day she would enjoy a powerful hot black ride just like Lamont's and said: "I think you would absolutely love it babe; I sure hope you want a black one, it just makes it that much hotter don't you think?"

She gave me a cheerful, but confused gaze; I felt she was thinking it would be a long time before we could afford it, if ever. I over enthusiastically responded, "Honey I just know you would be thrilled if you could feel that powerful thrust, you would just love it and think how hot it would look. Yea black is definitely the color for you babe."

I nervously babbled on trying to cover up for the fact that we both knew I was in no position to provide her with a Ferrari. So, I changed the subject and asked what they had been talking about while I was gone, she explained something about a funny story regarding his childhood that Lamont told; about he and his sister when they were young and black girls hair and silky white girl hair or something, whatever she was rambling about their conversation did not seem to make a whole lot of sense, but I was distracted and hurt thinking could I ever afford to get us a car that nice.

With that I put my arm around her and we moved into the house to find Jack and Diane.

Following dinner that evening the girls were in the kitchen cleaning up while Jack and I were outside on the deck about to enjoy a fine cocktail when I asked him about Lamont and if he was Jacks attorney. Jack laughed and said, "God no, first of all he is way too young and inexperienced."

Then Jack went on to explain that Lamont was involved in minority advocacy nonsense, governmental bureaucratic legalize, not exactly a militant, you know he is really into this fair share crap, but that Lamont was probably the next generations Sharpton or Jackson.

Then Jack said, "To tell you the truth I trust Lamont more than my lawyer he is a fine young man."

I guess over dinner it had started to bother me a little bit that maybe Lamont had been hitting on Kaitlin. Now with Jack's explanation I realized that in the past I initially thought he had been a bit forward with Diane the first time we met him. So maybe that was just his style. If Jack says he is OK, he must be. The rest of the evening went by quietly and all too quick.

The daily grind was killing me, too much business travel. Deep down it bothered me because although Kaitlin did not speak about it, but I knew her new job was not fulfilling her and she really missed the camaraderie of her old coworkers. I so desperately wanted to provide her with all the world had to offer.

I was interrupted from my depressing thoughts by the vibration of my phone. I picked up and heard Jack's voice: "Hey Sport guess where we are going? To see my damn Yankee's that's right Yankee Stadium where all of the greats have played, and some of the ghosts still hang out. Box seats Sport! I am talking about the New York Yankee's greatest team in history."

I had never heard such excitement in Jacks voice before. It turns out Jack planned a weekend for the two of us to drive the couple hours to New York and stay in Midtown at the Waldorf, some golfing at an associates country club on Long Island and the piece de résistance a couple of first row box seats at his beloved Yankee stadium, it was to be a regular 'Boys only Sport weekend', he called it.

He explained that Diane thought it was only fair that the girls would have a pampered Sporty girl weekend to include a spa treatment and some dinner and dancing, since we were going to behave like a couple of bachelors. Diane reminded us that her 'Saturday Date Night' was her guilty pleasure and the only cure for her partial sanity, and warned if Jack was abandoning her, then Kaitlin would need to be her partner in crime. Diane claimed that they were going to party like single girls and dance their asses off.

So it appeared that our mutual plans were in place for the upcoming weekend. It looked like Jack and I would leave early Saturday morning do some sightseeing, dinner and drinks and attend the Yankee's game on Saturday night, probably followed by more drinks although we had an early tee time on Sunday morning.

The girls got an early start for their festivities when Diane insisted on taking Kaitlin shopping Wednesday evening claiming they needed to acquire some more suitable clothing since neither one of them had been out there in the single scene and did not want to look like a couple of old married broads.

In addition Diane arranged for Kaitlin to take off Friday afternoon so they could have the full spa treatment from head to toe. Mani/Pedi, waxing, facials, massages and who knows what else, Diane was not one to spare any pampering.

I had never seen Jack so excited as when he picked me up Saturday morning the very minute he came in the door he started to harass me that we were losing daylight, get a move on it soldier, and several other well worn clichés. I grabbed my golf bag and overnighter and took them out to load them into his Jaguar sedan.

When I entered our kitchen I overheard Jack telling Kaitlin that she should follow Diane's lead tonight and cut loose and really enjoy herself. Something about Diane being a dirty dancer. Then Jack in a hushed voice said: "I hope that if you are not shocked out of your socks and open yourself up, you could be in for the night of your life."

Jack saw me out of the corner of his eye so in a much louder voice he announced: "Remember woman you are commanded to cut loose, because on Sunday night John and I will return to claim our women."

I kissed Kaitlin goodbye and told her to enjoy herself, as I walked towards the door I told her, "You know what babe I am tempted to skip my trip because just the thought of you dirty dancing gets me hot, real hot." In a laughing tone she said, "I will see you Sunday night mister."

On Saturday evening, as Kaitlin finished her makeup and hair she was quite pleased and thought to herself that maybe she did have a few more good years as a hottie, before and probably after she became a mom. Gloriously naked when she slipped of her robe and reached into her drawer grabbing a wispy little seamless semi-transparent black silk thong and slipped it on, then she proceeded to the closet and pulled out the dress, Diane had insisted this was 'the one', and Diane purchased it along with all the accessories on their Wednesday shopping trip.

Kaitlin thought the entire outfit was too expensive and way to risqué, but the extravagantly generous Diane insisted, having claimed 'my single girlfriend wing person needs to do me justice'.

Kaitlin proceeded quickly dressing, and with her outfit complete walked across the room to the full length mirror. She looked at her reflection and stared back at the woman in the mirror, initially she was shocked at how revealing her outfit was, she wondered if it was really even her in the reflection, then she began to pose and turn admiring all the angles; thinking to herself and questioning, was it elegant, sexy and provocative; or was it slutty? Or maybe it was both, could she pull off this look, she certainly had the body for it, but did she have the nerve?

The Versace mini dress was a sexy very form fitting number, some sequins, a low cut plunging cowl neckline down to the midsection of her abs, it was also backless, and the sequin pattern was a subtle animal print in silvers, grays and just an iridescent accent almost an illusion of black. The fabric and detail was a remarkable example of Italian style and craftsmanship at its finest! It fit her like a fine glove.

Kaitlin worried that from almost every angle the dress exposed so much of her braless breasts, both on the tops and sides, and she had never in her life displayed her cleavage in this sort of revealing manner, as she slowly turned her entire bare back was exposed from her neckline to the top of her rear-end. The hemline was shorter than anything she typically wore, but what really intrigued her was that just below the dress her naked tan thighs were exposed a few inches, before they melted into the dark opaque charcoal colored thigh high stockings that had some special invisible gel top with no visible banding to keep them in place.

In addition the stockings had a single slightly darker seam that ran down the back of her legs into the new gorgeous gray and black Manolo Blahnik heels. Diane had insisted on and purchased every expensive detail and accessory of the outfit and this was the first time Kaitlin had put the entire ensemble together. Wow she thought it was spectacular and she even blushed because it made her feel naughty. Kaitlin was particularly concerned that the exposed stocking look was over the top, and belonged in the boudoir, not something she could wear out in public view! Then she quickly was struck by a sense of propriety and determined she could not as a married woman wear something this suggestive; she determined the stockings were more like lingerie, and the dress exposed so much of her, so very much of her lovely feminine charms.

Kaitlin was delighted deep down and thought, in the privacy of their bedroom just maybe she could wear such an enticing outfit, for John's eyes only. For their private consumption! Kaitlin felt like she was revealing everything but her Soul.

As Kaitlin contemplated what outfit she could wear instead, she was suddenly startled by Diane's reflection in the mirror. She turned quickly feeling exposed, it was not typical for Diane to enter into our house unannounced and Kaitlin felt her sense of modesty had been violated, had Diane been observing her long?

Kaitlin snapped out of her initial panic realizing it was not like Diane could read her thoughts even if she had been watching her for more than the last few seconds. Diane said. "Don't worry you look like Jennifer Aniston on the red carpet baby, pure class and built for speed."

Diane then pulled out two little bottles of grape flavored 5 hour energy drinks and claimed they both would need the boost, so they could dance the night away. Earlier Diane had spiked both bottles with Ecstasy; Diane loved to occasionally take Ecstasy because it provided: increased energy and endurance, feelings of euphoria, lowered inhibitions, heightened feelings and desire for intimacy, altered perceptions, and an enhanced libido. It made her want to fuck all night long.

Kaitlin quickly downed the little bottle; she knew she could use the caffeine boost. Just after the guys had departed earlier that morning Diane had called and told her their plans were changing, grab your bathing suit and get over to her house in one hour she laughed into the phone.

They laid out in the sun on Diane's deck, where Kaitlin was convinced to join Diane when she removed her top. As Diane explained that any tan lines would be a detriment to their dance outfits later that evening. They had a very late lunch as Diane claimed instead of going to the restaurant they could take a nice long nap prior to going directly to the dance club, because the entire clubbing crowd started late and ended even later.

As they drove to the club in Center City Philly in Diane's Range Rover Kaitlin was glad they had indulged in the soothing luxury of a late afternoon nap, because it had been a long while since her days of having anything to do with late nights, and the whole club scene. That grape energy drink seemed to have done the trick as well, because she was anxiously anticipating hitting the dance floor, she was in the mood, and was no longer concerned about her wardrobe choice or anything else, she felt like partying.

About twenty minutes into the twenty five minute drive to the club Diane told Kaitlin, "Our plan has changed a little bit darling, instead of being single girls, I have arranged us dates, and I think you are going to find yours is tall, dark and handsome."

In a bit of a panic and concern Kaitlin questioned. "What the heck are you talking about"?

Diane said. "Relax I am half joking, before I took my beauty nap Lamont called, and after he heard Jack and John were absentee husbands, he suggested that he and his friend might meet us at the club, a couple phone calls later, now probably Bob and Daisy may come, and they invited a couple of their friends. You remember how these things spin out of control, right? So it is not like your date is exclusive unless you want it to be?"

Kaitlin seemed better with the whole group explanation, but something about Diane's tone seemed to suggest it was not entirely innocent; it seemed that Diane had been full of surprises the entire day.

Jack and I finally made it back to the Waldorf after an exciting extra innings game, which the Yankees won with a Jeter walk off home run in the fourteenth inning; we had stopped at a great sports bar after and now decided to have one more nightcap at the hotel bar before calling it a night. I thanked Jack for his wonderful generosity once again. He smiled and replied. "My honest pleasure Sport."

Jack excused himself to go to the men's room. While he was away I tried to call Kaitlin for the second time, but her phone just went to voicemail again. It was 2:30 AM, I figured she was probably worn out and sleeping by now.

When Jack returned we toasted a great day, I mentioned that I could not reach Kaitlin on her cell. He pulled his cell from his pocket and made a call, a few seconds later he was shaking his head no to me, he could not reach Diane either. He began playing with his phone and told me he had a couple of texts from Diane. Shortly he said. "Wow! They both look great, incredible".

He handed me his phone and there was a picture of Diane and Kaitlin posing arm in arm together, in what appeared to be a nice lobby that I assumed was the nightclub. Jack told me if I scrolled left there was a second picture. I could not believe my eyes unlike the first shot the second photo was head to toe and I was shocked by how hot Kaitlin's outfit was, my god she was wearing these leg warmers or stockings that made my dick jump. I just stared wishing I could see her in person.

Jack motioned to give him the phone back mumbling something about other messages. After a few keystrokes he began to smile saying something about the whole gang must be at the club. He handed me his phone and the photo on display was a group shot at the nightclub, they were seated in a large booth. Our wives, Jack's friend Bob with his wife Daisy, Lamont and a couple of men and women I did not recognize.

I scrolled and the next picture was Diane and Kaitlin out on the dance floor with their arms around each other, it was taken from a distance and it appeared to be a large club with a packed house. I scrolled again the next photograph was a close-up shot of Kaitlin dancing, she was stunning and my god her outfit was outrageously hot, the picture started at the top with her head tossed back whipping her hair, as I panned down her facial expression was euphoric, her gorgeous smile was electric her tongue seemed to be sweeping across her perfect bright pearly white teeth. As my eyes adjusted further down the photo I could not help noticing her golden skin was radiant, she was glistening and moist, and her outfit exhibited plenty of her beautiful blushing charms for all to admire.

I guess the girls had not been kidding when they told us they planned to 'dance their asses off'. I could actually see the perspiration gleaming so provocatively on her neck, on her arms and shoulders, even down the plunging neckline, her cleavage seemed aglow, and then I saw that several inches of the skin on her thighs exposed between her dress and the tops of those outrageous stockings shared the same humid smoldering radiance. My Kaitlin was absolutely luminous!