My Kind of Girl

Story Info
Neighborhood fun.
5.6k words
4.38
54.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as are all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome, if not, thank you for visiting.

*****

"A married couple moved into the house in back of ours about 10 months ago. Young, 26, 27, around there. Nice guy. Looked great in shorts when cutting the grass. I watched. Nice wife too, in shorts she's a winner. I didn't look at her too much, I looked at him. Tray looked at her.

My husband, Tray, and I were in our middle thirties. I don't like to say that but what are you gonna do. Tray and I made an agreement, years ago, look but don't touch. Got him worked up now and then. I got the benefit. Got me worked up now and then. I got the benefit.

We met them at the middle yard divide once, small line of trees. We have a pool. They have a pool. His name is Reed, hers is Lucy. I'm home some days, she's home some days, we wave at each other.

She called from the tree line one day, "Can I come over?"

"Sure," I said, "Glad for the company."

We talked for a while and had some iced tea. She seemed to grow a little quieter and maybe more serious.

She said, "Sage, can I ask you something, personal like?"

"Sure," I said. "Us girls can always talk personal stuff. We have to stick together. What can I help you with?"

She looked off towards somewhere and said, "I don't know how to make love to Reed."

Of all the wonderful answers that can be brought to bear to that statement all I could come with was, "Ok."

"I haven't done very much, I mean, you know, in school. I don't know things. We do about the same things all the time and I think he's getting tired of the same things all the time and I don't know what else to do that he might like."

She turned and looked at me but didn't cry. Closed lips, wide smile, eyebrows down, waiting. She said, "Maybe I could tell you about it some and maybe you could see a way to help." I nodded yes. "We do the mission thing, all the time, nothing else. We shower together sometimes. I keep my pants on when I go to bed so he can take them off. He likes that. I leave them off. He likes that." I raised my eyebrows at her and she said, "That's mostly it. I don't know how to love him."

I said, "Lucy, can you come over tomorrow after dinner. Tray will be home and we'll see what we can come up with."

"Sure," she said, "Reed works from about 3 in the afternoon until almost midnight. I'm free in the evenings so that works out great. He has to do that for the next three months and then it's normal day work. He's training the evening shift at the plant."

When Reed got home I explained everything and asked if he could see a way to help considering it involved sex and some explaining or teaching. At first he did the man thing, "Sure, it's the best offer I've had all week. We need more babes that need sex instructions. If she needs it, I got it. Bring her on."

"You don't remember when I didn't know anything do you? Think about it and try not to do it studly," I said. "Remember what you taught me? Maybe Reed doesn't know what to teach. A few conversations might make a big difference in their lives and you don't want to be taking advantage."

"Yeaw I know," he said. "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. If you're willing then between the two of us we should be able to help. We'll see how it goes tomorrow."

Lucy came over about 7 and we had a glass of wine so she would relax and we slowly got into a discussion over what to do.

"I've heard about other positions and things but I don't really know what they are or how to do them. I just need someone that knows all about sex and really sexy positions and what my part is and I think Reed will sorta follow along until he thinks it's his idea. I can get the new things into our routine slowly. If I show him too much too soon I'll get confused." She stopped talking and just looked at us, one then the other, waiting.

"Well. Why don't I mention a position I like and I know Tray likes and Tray can describe how he gets it going and see if you want to find out about that particular one? If that goes well, we can discuss some other ones. I don't know how detailed you want me to be and what about language? Sometimes the language can get to be pretty erotic in sex talk."

"Good." She said. "That sounds great and be as detailed as you can. I probably won't remember everything you say but I remember a lot when I watch and I'm almost perfect when I experience it. I watched somebody do the mission and I practiced with a big pillow. If it's too personal just say so. I know most of the words and they don't embarrass me at all. I kind of like them. Sexy. What's first?"

"Well, ok," I said. "I like the spooning position. That's where I have my back to his front. He can reach over to my breasts and nipples and all the way down between my legs."

"You mean your pussy, don't you? That's what Reed and I call it. It's giggly."

"Yes, and when he gets hard he plays with my butt crack with his . . . Is it ok to say Cock?"

"Oh sure. You can use any of the words. I usually say cdp or just prick. It's giggly."

"What is cdp, I don't think I've heard that one?" Sage said.

"Oh, it means cock dick prick. I used to use it a lot. It seems to work without surprising anybody and they just smile."

"Well, ok, after we're spooning I can slide my butt up some and he can play with my pussy. It's a lot of fun and if I lift my leg it's easier for him to enter. He can play with my clit while we, you know."

"While you fuck. Does that really work? It seems things wouldn't line up right and we'd miss each other."

"Works great. Let me show you."

She got a pillow from the couch, lay down on the floor and said, "Show time Tray. Get in position so she can see."

Tray got on the floor behind Sage. Everybody had thin tops on and thin flowing shorts, a little baggy. Plenty of middle skin showing and a great deal of bare thigh and legs. Sage and Tray kicked their shoes off, no socks. Lucy got up and moved over them and watched intently.

Tray wrapped an arm over Sage and slid it up under her top. She bent forward a bit and pulled her butt up a little above Tray's middle. Tray looked up at Lucy and slowly pulled his hand from under her top and slid it down over her shorts and palmed her pussy. Lucy looked at Tray and smiled with happy eyes.

Lucy said, "Can I try that. If you'd rather not it's ok."

Sage said 'sure' and got up and Lucy replaced her while Tray pulled his hand back to his side.

"Wow, that's really nice. I can feel just about his whole body. And you leaned forward like this?" Lucy bent her head and shoulders forward but didn't move her butt. "Do you mind if Tray did what he did with you?"

Tray looked at Sage and Sage turned her hands out a little and gestured a 'well, whatever' and Tray tilted his head and gestured 'ok, whatever."

He put his arm over on Lucy's stomach and slowly slid his hand up under her top. She had a bra on that was some kind of silk knit and he could feel every ripple of her areola and nipple and he played with her nipple out of habit. He could feel a little reaction and she moved her butt. He finally realized his cock was very hard and sticking out. Sage couldn't see that. He looked at her and she was smiling. He slowly slid his hand down Lucy's stomach and on down to palm her pussy. It was prominent and he could feel all the outside ridges, no hair.

Lucy said, "Oh yes, that works great. Reed will really like that. It's very comfortable. Can you try the other thing? Is my butt right?"

Tray looked at Sage with a really blank face. Sage looked at Lucy and realized she would never be able to do any of these positions and things unless she was shown in detail. She needed to talk to Tray but she figured they might as well finish this one. Besides, she was having fun. She had wanted to see Tray mess around with another woman. This seemed like a good opportunity. Lucy was having fun and not concerned. She looked back at Tray and said, "Sure can Lucy. Just shift your butt up above his waist. That way he can enter you in comfort."

She shifted her butt up and Tray moved down and a little under from habit. He pulled his hand back and grabbed her hip. 'Wow'. He thought, 'I got my cock right at her pussy.'

Lucy was about 5ft6 or 7, shoulder length brown hair, not perfectly slim but nowhere near any extra fat poking out. She moved with good muscle and seemed really flexible. Perfect boobs and butt, nice waist. Not too big, perfect spooning size.

"Oh, this seems to work. Reed can have sex a long time this way. It's really comfortable too. Can I take my shorts off and see if the angle is right? I can't tell with all these clothes on. But, you know, if it's a bother then we shouldn't."

'Aha,' Sage thought, 'my chance.' "Lucy, we really want to help and Tray wouldn't mind if you don't. He has boxers on underneath so he has plenty of room and I'm sure you do too. Why don't we move to the downstairs guest room? It has a king and we can be comfortable if it's ok with you?"

"Yes, yes, that would be really great because that's where Reed and I will be, in bed."

With that Tray starred at Sage as everybody got up and Sage led them to the bedroom and turned on the side lights so it was soft. She turned on some really soft music and Tray, still looking at Sage, slid off his shorts and got on the bed and Lucy slipped off her shorts and climbed up against Tray like before. She had really small white pants on, some kind of knit mesh. Full butt showing and lustful in front.

Tray was really hard but not noticing because he was still looking at Sage. Sage leaned over and said, "Have fun, and I mean have fun."

'Well,' Tray though, 'If that's what she wants then that's what I want.' With that he pulled Lucy's hip up and she slid up with the slight pressure on her butt and moved back into his really hard cock.

Lucy said, "Oh, I have on my new fronty panties. I got them about two months ago and I just found out last week they have an open place in the front like men's. It's long like men's zippers and it's lined along the opening with really soft lace from above my clit all the way down around to my butt somewhere. I think they're for backseaters. I can change them if you want but it's just sex you know."

"If you don't mind, Tray doesn't mind and I think it's cute," Sage said. "Just go ahead and get everything figured out."

"Great. Ok tray, go through the whole thing again and go slow and be realistic. I can hardly wait. This is really fun."

Tray shifted down and under a little and with his cock straight out from his boxers. pushed up and the head went right through the opening in her pants, right through her pussy lips and right into her vagina about 3 or 4 inches. She must have some lube on and she was tight. The heat and pressure on his head was terrific. He almost lost it right there. He slid a hand up under her top to her nipple and felt her hand moving alongside his. Her bra parted and her breasts popped out and he had her bare nipple and breast in his hand.

"This is just perfect." Lucy said. "Reed will love this. Could you slip your hand down and see how easy it is to play with my clit like sage was saying?"

Tray closed his eyes for a moment, slid his hand down her stomach to her clit under her pants and put a finger on each side of her hood and moved his fingers up and down, very slowly. As long as it was ok with Sage it was more than ok with him. As he settled in on her clit, she moved her hips obviously enjoying herself.

Sage saw her undo her bra and Tray's reaction. He must have gotten in her. He pulled back and went in again, a little further. Sage got up on her knees at Tray's butt so she had a nicer view. His butt was twitchy and he was really feeling her up. Breathing was higher too. Tray was turned on.

Lucy said, "Could you do that some more please?" Tray did, about 4 inches in each time. "Sage, do you mind if he does like Reed does. I want to move around while he does that and see how it feels. I take that pill you know, so I don't get pregnant. My mom started me on that when I was a lot younger, so you don't have to worry about that. Just have some fun. Thanks."

Sage put her hand on his butt and pushed. He went in all the way and out again and she pushed again. She said, "Tray, why don't you have some fun like Lucy said." Then she said, "Lucy is it ok if he goes faster and stuff? Sometimes he just does that."

Lucy, moving her hips around here and there, said, "Sure. If you have one of those organisms that's ok. I love it when that happens. You don't know how good this feels. I could just lay here just like this and do this all night. That really feels so good. Reed will love it."

Forcing himself to speak normally Tray said, "Sure." He would mention that it was orgasm and not organism later. He reached a hand between her thighs, 'she was so tight' he thought, and lifted her leg up so she had room to play and was more open to him. He slid down under about another inch or two. Felt right. She started moving with him just a little but not getting in the way.

Sage could see his balls banging against the lacy fabric of Lucy's pants. This girl could fuck.

Lucy said, "You seem about the same as Reed. He's really big, I think 8 inches and about 6 or 7 around. I measured him once before we started and he was ready to go. I was too. He liked me playing with it, measuring. I've thought about that. I should do that more. Sage, if you want to feel Tray going in and out you can? I think I would love that feeling. It's seems really exciting. I've thought about fingers playing around my pussy while having fucking."

Sage couldn't believe her luck. Feeling Tray fucking was definitely a high turn on. She slipped her hand down on Lucy's hip and down under her thigh to the side of her pussy. Tray held back on some to give her room, willing her to hurry the hell up. With Tray holding her leg up she could see Lucy working her clit under her panties. Sage moved two fingers, scissors style, on Tray's cock and just felt it for a while. Then she pulled Lucy's slit in her panties back and felt Lucy's pussy lips, back and forth. She pulled one side of her pussy lips back. She could see down into the pussy well where Tray's cock was disappearing into her vagina.

Lucy said, "I think I'm going to have one. Reed and I like to do it together. I can hold back if you want until you're going to have one?"

"No, keep going. I'm about there. It's only going to be . . . here it comes!"

They both hit it at the same time. Fucking like rabbits, pushing deep, grunting and moans, jerking hips together, holding on to breasts and clits, finishing up with not even a crack of light between an all in hard cock and a nicely reamed pussy. Sage was all smiles. Really big smiles.

They rested a little while. Lucy said, "I think your fingers around my pussy got me to my organism. I've heard women know how to do that to another women better than men. I've always thought about giving it a try but I didn't know if I could ask someone. Thanks. It was really great. I'm glad you didn't mind."

"I loved it," Sage said, "It was very erotic. That's the first pussy I've touch other than mine. Maybe we ought to throw the men out and try it sometimes."

"Oh no you don't," Tray said. I want to watch." Both girls just laughed.

"Lucy," Tray said, "I think you mean orgasm when your say organism but either is fine."

"Reed smiles when I say organism. It seems to be easier to say in company rather than orgasm. Like cdp. They know what I mean and everybody just smiles. I do it on purpose. I better go home. I have to shower and clean up like girls do and get ready for Reed. I understand everything about spooning sex and I'll slowly get him into it. It should be a lot of fun. I won't ever tell how I learned. You both are so wonderful. After we get to doing this one can I come back and see if there is another one?"

We both said 'sure' at the same time. Wow. Wow.

With that, she went to the bathroom and came back with her shorts on and bra connected, gave both of us a really big warm hug and slipped out the back door.

We had great sex and great conversation and didn't tell anyone else. Wow. Wow.

A little over a week later Lucy made arrangements again. She came over about 7 that night, all smiles and happy.

"Reed really loves it," She said, "Now we can switch between mission and spooning. And, there's something new. He likes it when I get in bed with my pants off. I keep them on now and then so he can take them off. He likes that. And I started wearing a real short nighty. Sometimes I don't even wear that. I didn't bring one with me so I can just take off my top and bra. Can you describe another one so I can see if I can do it?"

"Sure," Sage said. "Let me get us some wine first." She did. "Actually there are a few. Let me see which one you would like to try. There's doggy, which is on your hands and knees and he does it from behind, there's on your back with your legs high on his shoulders or just up in the air and him on his knees. Sometimes that's better with a small pillow under your butt. Then there's you on top facing Reed and on top facing his feet. There's the pussy slide but that's not him fucking you but you fucking him but it feels the same to him. It's easy to change from the pussy slide to you on top so you can do both"

"Oh wait," She said, "You mean we can do a two for one, me doing him and him doing me? I'd really like to see if I can get that one."

"I'll let Tray tell you all about that one and I'll fill in the blanks. Tray. . ."

"Gee Sage. Thanks for the heads up. Well Lucy. It goes like this." Tray looked at Sage and just went blank.

Sage smiled and said, "The first thing to do is get Tray really hard. He usually gets pretty hard just knowing what's coming but I always play around with his cock, or prick, until it's blue steel. I lick it, suck on it, jack up and down on it, play with his balls and run my lips down the side of his shaft. He really likes that and goes all bananas. Isn't that right Tray? Maybe we could start with that to get it right and go on to the rest of it. Too much at one time can get confusing."

"That's a lot but both of you did such a good thing before it should work again. I'm ready. What's first?"

"The bedroom I guess. That way please."

Reaching the bedroom, Sage turned the same soft lights on and the same soft music. Indicating to Tray to 'off with his clothes' she starting to strip. She was going to have a little more fun herself this time. Lucy just took off everything in a flash.

"I'm not usually out in the light like this," Lucy said. I may act a little shy but I'll get used to it. Be a little extra patient please."

"Not a problem," Tray said. Do whatever you feel like. We'll be ok with it." With that he got on the bed on his back. He knew the position. Legs spread and his prick sticking pretty much straight up. Sage and Lucy just looked at each other and smiled. "Sage will show you everything. She's had experience with this and I'm still learning. Right Sage?" He was going to enjoy this and Sage can do the teaching.

"Lucy, lay on your stomach with your elbows down right about his balls. You can get into a more comfortable position when you get going. Any which way you want. Remember all the things you can do?" She went through the list again. "Do any of them you want, or all of them, in any order you want. Just have fun. Take your time and go slow. It's more fun that way."

Lucy straddled one of his legs, her clit pressing down, with one breast hanging down on either side of his thigh. She moved up slightly right at his prick and wrapped a hand around the base and pulled up and back down softly. With the other hand she played with his balls for a while and then moved it up to his head and ran her fingers all around, down a ways.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12