My Kind of Night

Story Info
A sexual encounter between a couple.
1k words
4.2
8.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lead you through the dark stairwell Up the steps to the 4th floor. I stop just in front of the door, kiss you hard on the lips and give you a wink that lets you know you're in for a good time.

It's dark out, but the amber lights on this floor of the car park dimly light a few parts. I lead you out to a dark corner. There's metal railing going around the edges, I place your hands against the railing and start wrapping rough rope tightly around one of your wrists. As you look down you can see people walking past. All of them heading for a night out hoping to have a good time. You feel the rope tighten as I start to tie the other one down. You're wearing a pretty dress with high heels and stockings, I walk behind you running my fingers through your hair as I start kissing the back of your neck. Moving from left to right. My hands around your waist, pulling you back into my as I bite your neck. Although your tied, I can still turn your body side to side. I turn you to the side, place my fingers tenderly around your throat before giving you a little slap with the other hand. The look in your beautiful eyes tell me just how much my little slut wants to please me. I drop to my knees and hitch up your skirt. Kissing your clit and your cunt through your sexy lace underwear.

I slide your underwear off and place it in my pocket, pushing a finger into your cunt and kissing your clit, my tongue bar rubbing against you as the sweet taste of your cunt has me hard almost straight away. as I finger you a cars headlights shine on us, making me jump up to shield you incase they saw us. I rub my cum covered finger over your lips, before sliding the straps of your dress down to let out your gorgeous tits. I squeeze your tits together hard and start sucking on both nipples at once, feeling them get hard in my mouth as my tongue rubs against them. I move my lips away as the cold air makes them tingle. I take my cock out and you drop to your knees ready to take me into your mouth as soon as I allow you to...I tease you with my cock. Holding it against your lips but then moving in away as soon as you open your mouth to take in my wide shaft. I let you have just the end of it for a moment, before thrusting the length of it down your throat making you gag and your eyes water. I run my fingers through your hair and look down into your eyes, your mascara streaking down your face, the simplest touch of your lips on my cock has me wanting to cum, I pull you to your feet by your hair, kiss you hard on the lips, my tongue rubbing on yours as I get completely lost in the moment whilst kissing you.

As I pull away I bend you over the railing, you look over, the lighting on the streets is dim, but the amount of people walking past has increased, you feel as though you have lost all perception of time.

I lift up your skirt again and slap your arse hard, my fingers tingle as I slap it again you let out a moan which caught the attention of someone passing by. I reach into my pocket and pull out a bandana, tieing it round your head and through your mouth to gag you.

I smack you hard on the arse 2 times in quick succession leaving a hand print, before I push 2 fingers into your dripping wet cunt. I slide my fingers in and out of you hitting your gspot each time they slide back in...your moans are stifled, but I know how much your loving it. I put my cock into you as hard and as fast as I can, I grab your hair and just fuck you, my balls slapping into you and literally within minutes my cock is throbbing in you. I pull you round and drop you to your knees so I can cum over your tits... my hot cum squires all over your chest, running down your tits...I drop down and lick if off your tits, twisting your nipples as I do so. I remove the bandanna from your mouth so I can kiss you on the lips, again losing myself in you.

My cock goes a little limp after such a big cum.

After we have finished kissing I stand in front of you and you happily take my cock into your mouth, sucking me till I am hard again, I untie your hands, sit you on the wall next to us. Your arse hanging over the edge as I thrust into you, my hard cock pushing your tight cunt apart as it stretches around me.. you wrap your legs around me pulling me closer in to you. Your heels digging in your back as a cold shiver runs down my spine as the cold wind blows around us. Your nipples are hard as I suck on them whilst my cock pounds in and out of my little slut. My hands grab for your throat as we are both nearing orgasm.

You draw your nails up my back, leaving scratches as you go. Your cunt is dripping as I lift my head to look into your eyes. My cock stiffens, like a rock inside your cunt as your feel my helmet swell, my cock throbbing inside you. I cum hard in you, you can feel my cum shooting to the back of your cunt in bursts of warmth. It makes you cum, your cunt becomes so tight, clenching around my thick shaft as I pound the last drops of cum into you. I pull my cock out. Pull you off the wall and into my arms. Kissing you hard on the lips, before slapping your arse once more. I ask you" did my little slut enjoy that?" You don't answer. Instead you just smile at me...