My Kinky Wife

Story Info
Wife gets off when husband plays "Daddy".
1.8k words
4.3
176.3k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXXwife
XXXwife
15 Followers

I knew that my wife often read erotica, and one day when she was in the shower I logged into the computer to see what she had been reading. I was shocked to see it was an incest story of a father who seduced his barely-legal daughter! I read the story slowly, and to my dismay found myself becoming aroused. I usually read the ones about rough sex, but nothing as kinky as this. I quickly minimized the screen when my wife walked into the office, toweling off her hair.

“What are you reading?” She asked.

“Just looking at tomorrow’s weather report,” I lied.

She smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek, “You better hurry if you don’t want to be late for work.”

All day at the office I kept thinking about what I had read earlier, and kept trying to imagine why my wife found it so erotic. Around noon I got an email from home, the subject simply said, “Open when you’re alone”. I waited until most people had left for lunch and clicked on the attachment. It was a full color digital picture of my wife’s clean-shaven pussy! I couldn’t believe it! I called home but there was no answer, so I emailed her back, “You’re so bad!” Right then I decided to teach her a lesson when I got home.

As usual, my dinner was hot and ready when I walked in the door, and my wife was busy folding the laundry in jeans and a tight t-shirt.

“Hi baby,” she purred and kissed me hello. For the thousandth time I thanked god for being so happily married. During dinner she asked me, with a sexy smile, “So…did you like your little surprise at work?” I just smiled.

“You are a very naughty girl,” I answered and she grinned wider. Little did she know what I had planned for her later.

The night went by normally, we did the dishes and watched some TV, and then I yawned and said I was ready for bed. She said she was tired too, and went to brush her teeth. While she was in the bathroom I lit candles in the bedroom and changed into my robe. When she came out I was sitting on the bed reading.

“I thought you were tired,” she said. It was time to put my plan into action.

“What are you doing in Daddy’s bedroom?” I demanded.

For a second she looked confused, then she laughed like I was joking. “You goof!” she said and began to undress. I jumped off the bed and grabbed her arm.

“Answer me when I speak to you, little girl!” I said sternly.

A look of understanding flashed across her face and she immediately slipped into character. “Um, I just wanted to say goodnight Daddy..” she stuttered. This was getting good.

“Have you been touching yourself today while Daddy was at work?” I pressed, still holding her arm roughly.

She looked at the floor. “Yes Daddy.” She said quietly.

“So you are a dirty little slut, then?” I continued.

“No, Daddy, no I’m not,” she stammered, “Please let me go!”

I now grabbed her by the shoulders and looked down at her beautiful face. “Don’t lie to me, little slut, I know all about you and your dirty little fingers!” I yelled.

She now tried to struggle from my grasp, just as I hoped she would. “You’re hurting me!” she cried, and I laughed ominously.

“I will hurt you, little girl, just like you hurt me by walking around her with your tits hanging out!” And with that I grabbed her hard nipple in my right hand and her ass with my left.

My wife was now totally into the game and began to fake cry. “Daddy, don’t hurt me! I’ll be good!”

“Show me what you can do for Daddy!” I said and pushed her to her knees. “I know you can suck Daddy’s cock, you’ve done it for half the boys at school.”

Timidly she reached for my robe and untied it, but my cock was already peaking out. “Daddy, its so big!” She exclaimed.

“Shut up and suck it!” I told her and pushed it into her full mouth. She began to suck my shaft with an expertise only she could – there were many benefits to being well over 18 in reality!!! The sight of her swallowing my big hard cock made me even hotter and I gave into the feeling of euphoria as she slurped and sucked her way through my rod. “That’s it, little girl, do you like the taste of Daddy cock? You’re a good little whore, aren’t you, you just wanted a little cock to taste.” I knew I had to keep up the commentary so she would stay hot and ready for the next part of this kinky game. “Tell Daddy how you feel, baby, tell Daddy how much you like his cock in your mouth.”

With red pouty lips wet with precum and saliva, she looked up at me and said, “I love sucking your cock, Daddy, but I’m tired.”

I pulled her up and twisted her nipples roughly. “Tired? There is no going to bed until you make your Daddy totally happy. Take off your clothes.” She complied by lifting up her T-shirt and revealing her full breasts, barely contained in the black bra she had on. “Only a little slut wears a bra like that!” I yelled and yanked the straps from her shoulders.

She now looked frightened. “Please Daddy!” she squealed.

“Please Daddy what?” I said.

“Don’t make me do anything else!” she begged.

I laughed at her and licked my lips suggestively. “Don’t play coy with me, little girl, I know what a horny little slut you are!”

“I’ll be good, Daddy, no more!” she begged.

I dropped my robe to the floor and spun her around, pressing her against the bed with my cock against her ass. “You will be good, you little cock tease!” I whispered in her ear, licking the back of her neck (which always gets her excited). She moaned as I pulled down her pants. “No underwear!” I said, grabbing her ass. “I knew you were a little whore, but such a dirty little slut!!!” She tried to get up, but I used my weight to press her over the edge of the bed and my hard cock now nested tightly between the cheeks of her round ass. “How do you like your Daddy now, you little whore?” I growled, and kissed the back of her neck some more, pressing her arms into the bed with my arms. I could feel the wetness of her pussy seeping through to my cock. “Tell me what you want, slut!” I said to her.

She twisted her head to the side and hissed, “I want you off of me, you big jerk!” Now she was playing to my fantasy – I loved it when she pretended not to want it. This was getting better and better.

“Too late, slut!” I said and lifted her up enough to grab her tits. “I’m going to show you what happens to bad little girls who play with their own pussies while Daddy is at work!”

“Leave me alone!” she squealed, but my cock was already tight against her and with a small movement I had her thighs apart and the head of my cock in her pussy.

"Take it, take Daddy’s cock, baby, you know you want it!” I said as I slipped it in. With very little effort she took the whole 8” of my shaft and her swollen pussy gripped my cock tightly as I drove it into her.

She couldn’t help but back against me as the rhythm picked up. “Yes, yes!” she said, and I responded, “Tell me, yes what?”

“Yes, Daddy, fuck me!” she finally said and I grabbed her hips to drive it in even harder.

“Daddy loves your pussy, baby, tell me how much you like your Daddy’s cock!”

“I love my Daddy!” She panted, banging her ass against me like the slutty whore I was calling her.

“Daddy loves you too baby,” I said, “but I want something else.” I pulled out as she fell into the bed.

“What?” she said, but I was already pulling her head towards my cum covered cock.

“Suck off your own cum, slut!” I commanded her and she complied by licking up and down my rigid pole. “Dirty little whore, sucking your own pussy from your Daddy’s big cock…I love to watch you, little slut…” I egged her on.

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes, “I want to come!” she pleaded with me. “Please, Daddy, let me come!” I slapped my cock against her face a few times as she blinked up at me.

I smiled down at my once-tough wife, begging me and acting like a scared little girl. This was great. “Ok, little girl, Daddy will make you come.”

I let he lie on the bed and I went down on her, and when she was almost there I slipped a finger in her ass. “Yes, yes!” she yelled as her juice flowed into my mouth. I knew she was now ready for the final part of my plan. As she lay there, recovering, I quietly lubed up my rock hard cock and gently rolled her onto her side.

“Daddy loves to see his little girl cum,” I said, stroking her waist, “And Daddy is ready to come now too,” I added, slowly sliding my cock head against her ass. Without hesitation she stuck her bottom out and I used my free hand to line up my cock with her asshole. “Just relax baby, Daddy loves you, “ I whispered, and pushed inside her.

“Ohh…” she moaned, and I kept going, “Daddy loves having his cock in your ass, baby, does that feel good in your little bottom?” Soon my wife was backing against me, and my cock was all the way inside her.

“Fuck your little girl!” She panted, “give it to her!” This increased my passion and couldn’t say a word as I fucked the daylights out of my wife’s ass, all the while she talked in a baby voice, “give it to her, fuck her little ass!”

Soon I came for what seemed like a long time, and gently pulled out of my wife. She rolled over to me with a big smile on her face. “I should send you pictures at work more often,” she giggled, and I gave her a big kiss.

“I love you,” I told her, “I love you too,” she said, and we went to sleep. Once again I was thankful to have the best wife in the world.

XXXwife
XXXwife
15 Followers