My Korean Hottie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

Then she screamed, and finished with a loud, guttural groan, and I saw, on a real girl, mounted on my increasingly sensitive cock, what might only happen once in a man's life.

She went into STATUS: the end of one cum stimulated the start of the next.

She tangled her hands and arms in her hair, as her eyes rolled up in their sockets, and her face drew up in a snarl of lust. Nothing soft or erotic here, this was raw sex, as my girl forced wave after wave or orgasm over herself, hands and arms flailing, and growling on the inhalation and well as the exhalation. She was squirting, and her squirts were mixed with the sweat pouring off her body. Totally mindless, thrashing sex. Nothing but an orgasmic creature having slutty wet sex.

I lasted as long as I could, watching and feeling this show, but finally couldn't take it any more and I came. Hard. Squirting semen into her, deep inside her body. Screaming and shouting and Swearing and calling her filthy names, including 'slut' every few seconds.

Far too sensitive, I rolled her off my rapidly deflating cock, and she curled around the brass stripper pole in the living room, eyes still rolled up in her head, groaning, grunting and screaming as more waves of orgasm rolled over her tiny, shaking body. I made sure she was still breathing, and that was about all I could do.

Minutes later, Boh sighed, and relaxed, and opened her eyes, but I don't think she saw anything. Her voice came out as a hoarse whisper as she said, "I best Korean slut ever. Cum so much. Can't move. Sleep now, snore, z-z-z-z-z..."

I picked her up, cunt drooling semen and girl-stuff, and carried her to bed. I fell in next to her and that's the last thing I remembered.

Only 221 cums remaining.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers
12