My Korean Hottie Ch. 06

Story Info
Suspended in mid-air, she came long and hard.
3.5k words
4.62
14.3k
19

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

"I did have one adventure, of sorts. I'd rented an apartment from a single woman, who needed extra income as much as she needed a guy to be around at night. Pat, red-haired, tall, slim and athletic, with high-placed natural boobs and lovely long, toned legs, worked as a stripper and exotic dancer. Her boobs were real wide at the base, and had a ski-slope to her nipples, so she could carry a pair of 34-D's without sagging."

"Unlike a lot of other strippers, dancers and ho's, she saved her money and tips, and bought and then fixed-up the small six-unit apartment building she bought. She already had four other tenants plus me. She was gone most late afternoons to the wee-hours, especially weekends and she slept days. I think she needed someone to watch her place in the late afternoon and evening, though."

"Anyway, the apartment I got was actually just one big room, with walled-off spaces for a little kitchen and bathroom. At the back was a laundry area, and I had use of the washer & dryer. The living area was large, uncluttered ... and had a stripper's heavy brass pole, solidly-mounted to floor and ceiling, in the center."

"Pat matter-of-factly said that this was where she practiced, in the early evenings and on Mondays and Tuesdays, during the day, when she was 'off'. She said that this had to be part of the rental deal, and would I mind if she danced and practiced her moves in what was to be my living area. I thought about secret cameras and such (just thought, dammit), grinned and said, 'Yes'. For the first month, the only thing I had to remind me of her presence in my space was a lingering odor of light perfume and sweating female body. I jerked off a lot."

"After a couple of months, one Monday, I came home from a long day at the lot, after taking care of my small-bills cash in the storage room. Hearing music, I went in to my big room, and found my landlady, Pat, spinning around her pole and doing exotic dance moves, dressed only in a mini-bra and thin thong panties. I made to turn around and leave, and Pat gestured, 'No, please stay.' Then, she said, 'Pull up a chair and be my audience.' I got treated to a full program of exotic dance, plus a slow, erotic strip."

"Pat kept having me move my chair closer and closer to her dancing form, as her bra and then panties were thrown across the room. Finally close enough to touch, her thighs and vagina opened wide. Which I did. She danced nude for a while, working the pole like a long brass cock. She kept telling me to pull my hard pud in my pants, and finally to pull it out. Finally, I reached for her and she spun around, released the pole, and in one smooth, coordinated motion, went to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. A few minutes of oral sex later, she just inserted her nude and sweaty body onto my cock and got her arms around me. Then we made long, slow love, to the rest of the music on the practice CD."

"Pat was the only other woman I've met, besides a certain tiny Korean nympho hottie-slut, who treated penetrative sex like the pleasure it was. Normal, natural, easy-going sex. No hysteria, no 'rules', no 'goddesses,' no 'saving it', no linking sex with money, pain, humiliation or personal power, no domination or 'making points'."

"For her, sex was fun and pleasure was good for her. She loved her body, and liked what she could do to get maximum lust out of a male audience, and deep fucking out of a lover. Pat was a natural exhibitionist for her dancing and stripping in front of an audience, but she'd had only a handful of lovers, both men and women."

"She just loved to watch her lover's cock shaft slowly gliding in and out of her body, face-to-face but sitting up, and in watching her lover's face as the pleasure mounted to orgasm and squirting jism into her. Her own orgasms were brief, but real and intense, and she had several per night or morning."

"Just like my Korean hottie, she liked to stay naked, before or after sex, and posed/teased me with her posturing, until she had to go out in public. She didn't like panties or bra, and only put them on when she absolutely had to."

"Her attitude toward male semen inside her was relaxed, too, just like my hottie's. She liked to have herself watched, and to watch herself, as both liquids drained out of her body and ran down her ass or leg. As she said, 'the shower or garden hose was only a few steps away, so why not watch what my lover put in me'."

"That's about all I'm gonna say about Pat. We were daily lovers until she started dating an airline pilot. Then she sold the apartment building, married him and moved away. I saw her once more, years later."

Boh was laughing, literally rolling on the floor, laughing her Asian ass off. Between bouts of merriment, she asked, "I love her already. I wanna meet your Pat, some day. See her dance. Play with her. Watch you fuck us both."

"How much money you make, from total parking scam?"

So I grinned, and said, "I was still 'in business' after a year. Do the math, pretty girl. Twelve months at about the same rate, with only a few days off, was $384,000. This was back in 1976, and back then, that was a lot of money. Particularly for a homeless young guy without any skills or 'visible means of support'."

"The next year was the same and so was the year after. Then, after cruising around the city and the beaches, looking at other parking lots, I had to raise prices to keep from drawing 'unwanted attention' by being too cheap, so the fees went up to CARS $8 and MOTORCYCLES $3. Bicycles were still free, and I'd installed a long bike rack for them. So you figure $645,000 a year. Eventually, I had to charge CARS $10 and MOTORCYCLES $5, which gave me $806,400."

"Overall, in 15 years, I'd made over $9 million, and saved about 80% of it, investing most of that, after taxes. I'd paid income taxes on a part of it, as income from my 'vending operation', so I was right with the Feds and the State."

I didn't have a wife and didn't want kids. I'd had some girlfriends, sure. There was Vicki, Pat, a Latina woman named Lupe and the near-insatiable Midge. A few other dates that didn't pan out. Never anybody I wanted to spend the rest of my life married to ... although Pat came close."

"But, by the time I was 40 years old, I was bored to tears with the whole Parking Lot scam idea."

"So, one Friday night, I cleaned out the safe and left it tilted down; unbolted the ticket machine, putting it in my little van. Then I just left the gate open and drove away. There weren't any fingerprints I'd left behind. I burned the magnetic signs, the mustache, wig, the old, green coveralls and the rubber nose thing; had the van crushed for scrap metal (with the ticket machine in it), out in the county & got a bus back to town; gave up and paid off the storage area; closed out my savings and checking account; left the investments in place, under my real name ... and took off for a month on my new motor-scooter. Coming back, I changed banks and bought this place in a foreclosure sale, had it fixed up and re-modeled and moved in to be early retired."

Pat showed up after a couple of months, and helped me out with some of the re-modeling. We had loving sex every day, and she danced for me every chance we got. So, pretty girl, that's why there is a stripper pole in the center of the living room. And that's why Pat, now fifteen-years older at 38, was still packing the strip-clubs and titty bars with customers, when she wasn't swinging and fucking with her husband and his male friends, around the world.

A year later, here I am, living with a tiny Korean hottie nympho-mathematician-sex-slut and loving it. I've proposed and now I'm trying to fill up five liter-capacity bottles with jism-fresh-from-the-tap, before I can ask her to marry me again."

"A few days after I left," I said, "someone noticed that the 'old guy' wasn't there, and called up the city to get a replacement. The city denied having anybody on staff like that, or even owning a parking lot there. The city folks called the Naval Electronics Laboratory, who called the Feds, and they denied having ever agreed to put a parking lot on their property, or having a deaf/blind old employee. It went back and forth, with Fed and city inspectors and auditors playing Cover-Your-Ass."

"Then suddenly, the rusty chain-link fence and the 'booth' came down. The safe vanished. The Laboratory waste space was opened up to hiking trails and beach access, and the parking lot was made free to anyone."

The City of San Diego denied that anything had EVER happened, and so did the Lab and the Fed, and they both buried the story really deep."

"No one ever found out who the old guy was, even though they could describe him as a really nice person, very helpful, stooped-over, with gray hair and mustache. Obviously mostly blind, deaf ... and particularly described by everyone as having a bright red sore on his nose."

My nympho hottie Boh must have laughed for the next three days, straight, when she wasn't studying mathematics or we weren't making crazy, noisy hot love. 209 more cums left.

A few months later, after I told my parking-lot story, I'd just emerged from a sexual fuzz, and happily listened to my Asian girlfriend sputter and gasp around a face-full of my chest hair. She was 4' 9" tall and weighted all of 90 lbs., while I was 6' 4" and weighed a good 260 lbs. So, every time I descended and penetrated into her, while she was on her back, she complained-loudly-that she couldn't breathe. Of course, she only complained loudly after we screwed, 'cause she was far too busy having multiple orgasms while I was thrusting inside her.

Resting up after these exercises, while Boh slept, I thought that there had to be a way that I could screw her face-forward, but not be balanced over her. Besides, I wanted to look down at my tiny Asian nympho hottie while I did her.

Idly, as I was musing and flipping through a catalog of tools and stuff (toys-for-big-boys), I looked up at the Sky Chair I had mounted to the ceiling of the living room, just in front of the stripper pole ... back before I met Boh. Suddenly, I added 2 + 2 and came out with a 5, when I remembered the words I heard on a dirty-song website:

MY HUSBAND PUT A WINCH INSIDE THE BEDROOM

My husband put a winch inside the bedroom.

He powered it with juice from in the wall

Upon a canvas chair,

He suspends me in the air,

And has his way with me, a-standin' there.

He calls me his wench inside the bedroom,

While I'm shackled hand and thigh, an' swingin free.

He adjusts me up an' down,

An' so has all his fun;

I've become a winch-sexed wench up off the floor.

Last week, the winch got jammed and broken,

While I was left swingin' in the air.

He had to get his wrench,

To attend unto his wench,

And wrench his wench back down onto the floor.

My husband bent his wrench upon the winch nuts,

While his wench was gigglin' fit to bust.

He did his best to fight,

But the nuts were on too tight;

He couldn't winch his wench much up or down.

He finally threw his weight upon the winch nuts,

An' the winch and wench came crashing down.

The winch went out of the door,

An' we finished on the floor,

So now he wrenches wenches ...

(spoken) in the old familiar way!

"Why not," I thought, "put up a Sky Chair in the patio area, just behind the glass doors, on a heavy-duty eye-screw, and then put an electric winch on the end of the rope (the winch was from Harbor Freight). I could run the rope through a pulley and lead it over to another pulley, against the wall. Then I could attach the rope to the wire from the winch."

"That way, with the up/down winch controller, I could get my hottie into the swinging chair, down low, and then winch her 'way up to where I was standing. Then I could jam my cock inside her at the best angle and watch her writhe and scream, while I pounded her. Then down for a good licking, and then back up for more fucking."

I ordered a second Sky Chair, specifying natural fabric color and rapid delivery.

I love FedEx and the ability to get overnight shipment of nearly anything, if I had enough money. The winch arrived in two days, and the other things were available from the big-box hardware stores. Boh was gone, for driving practice & to get more advanced math text books.

Half an hour of drilling into the central roof-support beam of the house, and another quarter hour of twisting a big screw-eye into the center of the beam, attaching the pulleys and then running the ropes through the pulleys, themselves attached by heavy-duty snap-hooks, and I was done. I screwed the winch unit into the baseboard, and plugged it into the 110v household outlet.

The unit was rated at 1,500 lbs. dead weight lift, but I tested the whole assembly by putting plastic milk-jugs full of water in the Sky Chair, and winching it up and down safely.

Lastly, I packed the Sky Chair with spare pillows from the sofa and the 3rd spare bedroom, so that my tiny Asian hottie nympho-sex-slut could recline fairly flat ... looking out the patio glass doors (open or closed) at the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.

An hour later, Boh blew in from the car-port, and as usual, was out of her clothes in half a minute, and sprawled on the couch, legs open, for my 'viewing pleasure.' Which I did, at length, my cock growing and expanding in her face. "I love to let my man look at me naked. It makes me hot. You look, lots," she gasped out, as I felt out her boobs and nipples.

This was gonna be pervert-style fun ... with cum number 103 coming up.

Looking down at my Asian lover, I had conflicting thoughts. On the one hand, I wanted her as a wife (I was still one-and-a-half liters short of her goal). On the other hand, I wanted nothing better than to see her in the swinging chair, my super-hard cock buried balls-deep inside her body, at the exact angle for her and my best penetration pleasure, pumping my jizz into her in a crashing orgasm. I decided, right then, to have both!

I picked up my lightly writhing little girl and carried her over to the now-padded Sky Chair, as it was laying on the cement floor. I stuffed a towel under her butt, in case of 'spillage'. She wriggled and shifted, to make a comfortable nest, expecting, no doubt, to be taken there, on the floor, by my now exposed and rigid erection.

Wrong!

Holding the actuator box with one hand, I pressed the button for 'lift'. At the rate of one-foot-a-second, my surprised-into-immobility tiny chick was pulled up until her boobs were about at the level of my chest. I spun her around until her right side was available, and, standing naked and erect, I started to 'work' on that boob and nipple, sucking, squeezing and licking ... and making the engorged nipples and aureola stand out from her boobs at least a half inch (1.5 cm). Every minute or so, I pulled back, spun her suspended body around in a half circle, and 'worked' the other breast and nipple.

She yelled, delightfully, "Suck me, you pervert. Why I up here? Yeah, pull, suck. Lick dat tit. You no let me fall? Yeah, I cum. Squeeze, get hands going. Come on, you big pervert, tug at my tits. YEAH, I CUM AGAIN."

Some minutes later, I felt around behind me for the armless kitchen chair I'd moved there. Then, holding the actuator, I sat down, and slowly dropped her heaving body to where my face was, adjusting the height so I could lick her distended clit and lips, with minimum effort.

Which I did!

For a moment, I thought a steam-whistle had been moved into the house, until, partially deafened, I realized it was my hottie-sex-slut screaming as she came, when my tongue started licking the tip of her clit.

"Lick me, you fucking-pervert girl licker," she screamed, "suck it. SUCK IT. I'm gonna cum again. Dammit, you fuck me with your tongue. Fuck it, come on, use me, fuck me." She heaved and bounced, suddenly grabbing my head with her strong thighs, and forcing her entire vaginal lips and vagina down over my frantically-operating mouth. "Scream. Yell. LICK ME, now, now, NOW, yeah, I Cumming." Then she squirted, all over my face, and I was glad for the towel that I'd put under her humping butt.

I stood, and re-adjusted her level with the actuator, so she could see my huge cock, pointing straight out, with a drop of pre-cum glistening on the pit. It fell onto her lower belly. Boh's almond-shaped eyes were opened wide, and her irises were completely dilated. I re-adjusted her body height with short bursts of the actuator, until my cock was positioned perfectly right at the entrance to her drooling, slippery cunt.

Finally, I was able to see the full length of my tiny woman lover, my cock-head positioned between her lips. She lay there, quivering, and looking directly up at me. I say her engorged breasts with the turgid nipples, pointed up and was able to see her strong breathing motions and her lovely golden tummy. Boh was literally drooling, both saliva from her mouth and sex-juice from her twat.

I smiled at her, growled, "Finally!" and thrust my maddened manhood into her body. With the perfect positioning and swinging her initially outward, then letting go, she swung toward the center as I thrust into her. My cock jammed into her body and sank to the deepest cuntal depth. Her eyes went wide, and I heard her give up a groan of pleasure, as I held my cock still, drinking in the sight of of my Asian sex-slut, cock-impaled ... and loving it.

I heard her cum again, and expecting more. But my girl surprised me, saying, in a throaty whisper, "Ah, you the best lover. Pull cock out, real slow. Den let me see everything, even tip. Den put back in, and you shove it, hard an' slow, again."

I did, and she gasped at the red-rigid male member that was pleasuring her, and me. "Do again, and again, ah, I cum, right now."

She added, as we settled into a deep-thrusting rhythm, "You use me. Use me for sex. I want dis. I wanna be used. I made for dis. Get so much pleasure, den give it back. More, a little faster. I wait for you to shoot load of jizm. I want it. I love my body, love you lust after me, love dat you look at me. Love dat you feel me and fuck me. Dat why I be naked alla time. I wanna be USED, gimme dat big cock. Just can't tell you what it be like, you not crazy-for-sex-cock woman. Harder, Deeper, Faster, come on, dammit, I be Korean sex-slut. I be what you like, 'cause I like it, too. Go fast, fill me with jizm. Faster. DO ME, yeah, yeah, Cumming big, YEAH,"

She screamed herself into STATUS again, squirting, sweating and screaming with near constant cums.

Ten minutes of that and I couldn't take it any more. I climaxed, shooting what I felt like (hoped) were pints of thick, white man-joy-juice into her so-willing body.

I collapsed back into the waiting chair, shaping and barely able to move. Using the actuator, I lowered my Korean nympho hottie, still heaving and writhing with orgasm-after-orgasm, down onto the floor. I covered her up with the light blanket I'd put under the chair, about a thousand years ago, and staggered down onto it.

Laying beside my girl. Falling asleep. Maybe just 102 more cums to go.

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers