My Korean Hottie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers

This requires some explanation.

Apparently, she was working on a long and involved proof of a problem in advanced mathematics. She said it demanded a careful and precise-she said rigorous-sequence of steps to achieve an answer. Her mentor, at age 64, had told her it had been one of his favorite problems for 18 years, and was well-known in teaching/instruction circles. As she told the story to me, she'd whizzed through all the 47 steps in the reasoning of the problem.

Except, with a certain amount of glee and delight, her mentor had gone over her proof, and had pointed out that she'd made a glaring error in step 7, which invalidated the proof for all succeeding steps. Boh was crushed, and irritated even more, when her professor-mentor said, "Everyone makes this error, right at step 7, when they hurry to get to the end." He added, kindly, "I did, too, when I first encountered it."

So, this time not hurrying, he and Boh worked through the problem again, and the second time through, she spotted the error she'd made. She and he continued working through the problem, much more slowly and thoroughly. She saw that her first efforts would have led to a series of 'infinities' at the end and would have been utter nonsense.

The problem with her work, though, came as she struggled through a particularly complex step. She said it was step 34.

It could have been a garden or stair step ... what the hey?

But she said, "Something doesn't feel right." She had to argue with her mentor on that point, pretty forcefully, but she got him to 'expand' the step, to show each and every secondary step in its construction. She said it was something to do with a 'complex variable in N-dimensions.' She refused to go on until she understood all the sub-steps and the assumptions.

Suddenly, she said, "I noticed that the original author had made an assumption that was valid for ordinary space-time, in 4-dimensions, but which wasn't valid for N-dimensions."

Sheez, what do I know? I thought that 3 dimensions were all we had.

Anyway, her professor-mentor said that this wasn't important, that the difference would have been, at most, only 1 in 1,000, when computed.

So she countered, she said, with an example that I HAD GIVEN HER, back when we were first living together. It involved something called The Butterfly Effect, devised by a guy named Lorenz, back in 1961. Apparently, he was trying to mathematically model weather patterns on a really old, obsolete computer. One number of a wind speed calculation had started at .506127, but, to save time typing in the value, Lorenz had just entered .506. Then he'd gone down the hall for a cup of coffee. When he got back, half an hour later, he found that the computations involving this difference of about a thousandth had magnified itself until the two wind speed calculations were completely different.

So her professor did some back-of-the-envelope calculations, using real-world numbers, and by the 11th time through, saw the numbers diverging radically. She said, "This is a guy who NEVER swears, and by the 11th 'iteration,' he said, 'SHIT!' Then the two of them worked through the math problem again, but this time substituting the 'N-valued assumption,' and by problem's end, the results looked radically different."

Boh said, "Then he clearly said, 'mother-fucking-son-of-a-bitch' and then he laughed until I thought he was gonna have a stroke."

And, then, my lovely and sexy wife said, her mentor picked her up and swung her around, as he danced down the hallway. He bought her tea (horrible stuff, not Korean tea), and then proudly told the few people there that Boh had invalidated one of his pet projects for the last 17 years. Then he dragged her back to his office, and they'd both had hammered out a paper to a major math journal, describing the error and and the new sequence of logic. He put my lovely and sexy student-wife on the paper as senior author.

It was a long, high-speed car drive from the University of California at San Diego, south on I-8 and then west on I-5, and then on streets into Ocean Beach, and by the time she was half-way there she'd been through a sequence of thought, starting with how I would have reacted to her initial error, right after she stripped bare (I would have cuddled her and said everything was all right). Then to cuddling specific parts of her (her nipples expanding) and from there to licking at various exposed sensitive places (clit, neck, nipples). From licking to fucking would have been a small step. She had a big, obvious, wet spot on her jeans, at the crotch, by the time she pulled into our driveway & car-port.

Boh said that, from the big intersection of I-8 with I-5, she could barely think of anything except telling me what I'd done for her and getting nailed, and that I had to IMPALE her on my hard cock, right now ... because, if I hadn't insisted that she read the article on Chaos Theory back then, she wouldn't have seen the problem or known the solution ... and so she owed the paper, the paper's authorship and her professor's praise to me ... and, so, would I drive my hard cock so deep into her, and pound so fast, that she'd be sore and un-fuckable for, oh, hours ... pretty please?

I did my best. I swear I turned my balls inside out, emptying them inside her.

Four years later, Boh was finished with her combined B.S./M.S. thesis. Something about, uh ..., well, you ... dammit, I can't even start to explain it. She said the title was: An increasingly Iterated Number of Variable Components of A Catastrophically-Terminated Complex Function Occurring in N-dimensional Chaotic Space.

Then she would just pass a tiny hand over my glazed eyes, pat me on my head and tell me that everything was going to be all right. Then she'd press my face into her ultra-sensitive boobs (always bare, when we were alone), get them kissed and sucked on, and have several orgasms.

That September, Boh accepted a faculty appointment at UCSD at San Diego, in the mathematics department, and began churning out papers in her areas of expertise, plus teaching, mentoring graduate students and the usual faculty stuff. She dealt with much of the infighting and bullshit by doing the poor-little-Korean-girl-with-an-accent thing. People routinely underestimated her, and—after the incisive defense and counter-attack took place—were left wondering what happened.

TheKeith
TheKeith
505 Followers
12