My Korean Hottie Ch. 08

Story Info
She fixes his impotence with her math thesis.
1.9k words
4.58
12.1k
12
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers

To my readers: the 'cure' for impotence described in this episode actually does exist - I was diagnosed with this condition about 12 years ago - the injection of bi-mix takes place along the side of the penile shaft, which is not nearly as sensitive at the glans of the penis - I have therefore had between 80 to 90 injections per year = just over 1,000 injections total to date - this is coupled with testosterone injections 2x per week, for a total of 1,200 hormone replacement treatments - despite diabetic disease, some other stuff, a little paralysis and age, I remain quite sexually active well into my mid-70's.

I sincerely hope that, after I die somewhere in my late 80's or early 90's, my African-American lady-wife will finally stop worrying about sudden penetrative sex happening ... about a half-hour after my clinical death and cremation.

*****

My erection troubles started shortly after that, when she was relaxing at the beginning of summer. I was driving my cock into Boh's willing body, doggy-style, when I felt an unfamiliar weakness in my shaft. I tried to go faster, to get off, but I just couldn't do it, and after a few minutes, my soft cock fell out. After that, I had other problems, with weight gain, an increasing thirst, decreased libido and increasing impotence.

A visit to the doctor and lab tests revealed that I had Type 2 (adult onset) diabetes. The disorder itself was fixed by some changes in diet and getting some prescription medications. Both my father's grandfather and my mother's mom had diabetes. I soon had my blood sugar under control. With one exception, the side effects were minimal.

It was the side effect of decreased testosterone and impotence that blew my mind. It was devastating to me, although Boh made light of it, saying with assurance that we'd find a fix, soon.

The testosterone fix was easy. First monthly injections, then an expensive gel, then a pharmacy-compounded 10% testosterone cream, applied daily on the skin (not on the cock, though). Finally, I secured a prescription for injected testosterone, done 2x a week, in the thigh or butt.

But I just couldn't get it up, and me with a hottie nympho-sex-slut begging me for it. Yeah, I know, we're all supposed to say 'Erectile Dysfunction.' Screw it! I'd become impotent!

I had more and more trouble getting it up, and keeping it up. Limp-noodle syndrome. First I tried soft porn. Then XXX porn. Then the little blue pill. Then two pills. Then the yellow pill. Then a cock ring. More gonzo porn. Then the pump (horrible contraption). Nothing worked.

I could still jerk off, although with a pretty limp pecker, so, with a lot of effort, I could still cum. I got panicked, blue, then depressed, and, a couple of times, almost suicidal.

My Boh wasn't having any of this, and she searched around the city and county, by phone and online, and found a man's sex clinic. She almost had to drag me there, I was so embarrassed.

They took the usual case history and did the usual tests, including something called a 'doppler flow.' They tried a common injection drug, but it produced only a rubbery erection and caused me a lot of deep penis ache.

But by the next day, Boh, towing my weakly-protesting self, got me back in the clinic the next morning. I detailed my 'dick ache,' and the doctor just nodded. Then he grinned, saying, "It looks like you're going to be joining The Bi-Mix Club."

The 'Club' turned out to be men who used penis injection to get an erection. The doctor even chuckled as he told me of a song one of his other patients had made up, about the experience.

A song? Injection? About having a stainless-steel spike driven into my tender manhood?

Bi-Mix No. 9 - to the tune of 'Love Potion Number Nine'

I went to the doctors, to score sex pills,

You know, that men's sex clinic, up in Julian Hill.

They've got a practice that serves guys really fine,

And seven little bottles of ... Bi-Mix No. 9.

I told 'em that I had a floppy peen.

It started 'way back in 2016.

Doc looked at my Johnson and he made the 'OK' sign.

He said, "What you need is ... Bi-Mix No. 9."

Doc bent down, turned around, and gave it a flick.

He said, "I'm gonna inject it right here in your prick."

He's gonna what? - in my what what!

I felt the stab; I felt the push; I got firm dick!

My shaft got so hard it felt like steel,

I finally had an iron rod that felt so real,

But when I made my girl squeal,

Three hours at a time,

She broke my little bottle of ... Bi-Mix No. 9

"Something about bi-mix," I asked, "What's that?"

Doc said, "Here's the definition: Bi-mix: (BYE-mix) When two drugs are mixed for injection into the penis, to produce an erection. It usually refers to a mixture of papaverine and phentolamine."

"Injected," I screamed faintly?

"Well, don't panic," the doc said, "it's not as bad as it sounds. You'll use a really small needle, about the size of a hair. The skin along the side of the penis is a lot less sensitive than up at the head. You'll use only about a small drop of bi-mix, each time."

"What happens then," I quivered.

"Why, you'll get an erection. It takes a little time - about 10 to 15 minutes - so you'll have to plan out your sex. No more quickies, I'm afraid. You have to give up spontaneous sex, so you'll have to plan ahead. Over time, you both will figure out how much to use on a given occasion, but it's a lot less than 1 milliliter-more like 1/5 milliliter, about a small drop-which is a pretty small amount to inject."

"You mean I have to stick a needle into my own dick?" I asked, eyes bulging out, and feeling sick.

The doctor smiled, and said, "Well, yes and no. Yes, you'll have to get the drug mixture under the skin of your penis, but, no, you don't have to stick it 'way in, or push the plunger yourself. Your girl can do that." He held up a plastic thing, a whole lot like a really big blue plastic marker for making bold lines on paper.

"This is an auto-injector. You load the syringe into it like this," as he showed me how. "Then you cock back this spring, and press the blunt end to your penis, along the side. I've drawn up a trial dose."

"OK, young lady, now, touch this button."

Boh reached out, and, SNAP.

He pulled the plastic gadget away, showing us the hair-like little needle protruding from the end.

Doc said, "Your girl just injected you with bi-mix. Any serious pain?"

I shook my head 'no,'

"Well, that's about it. Dispose of the used syringe and needle safely, into this red container. You've probably got 40-60 injections in this little vial bottle, and that'll cost $100 each. That's 40-60 erections per vial!"

He went on a bit, teaching Boh and me about injection site sterility, and the use of alcohol pads, and alternating sides of my penis, and the location of the injection points.

Then he grinned, and said, "Look down."

I had a huge erection. The biggest ever I've had, since I was 20 years old. I felt like I could hammer a nail into a piece of hardwood with that erection. I had a boner of steel.

In something of a daze, I paid my bill, gathered up my sack of supplies: syringes, bottle of bi-mix, alcohol pads, the auto-injector, written instructions and headed for the clinic's door.

Doc called after me, still grinning, saying, "Oh, yeah, by the way, better pick up some kind of decongestant. I gave you a few, but you'll need more, 'cause you're gonna be erect for four to six hours, no matter what you do, or who you do it with. It won't matter how often you cum, you're going to be completely erect for quite a while. If it starts to ache, take two to four of the decongestants, and that'll bring it down ... eventually. But, remember, you're 'up' for the next four hours at least."

Boh didn't even bother trying to drive back home. Inside of ten minutes, we were at a motel room she'd already rented, and in 15 minutes, we were in the jacuzzi suite there.

Five minutes after that, golden-skilled, tiny Boh was naked and so was I. My head was clamped between her legs, and she was giving me about half the air I needed to survive, while I licked her clit and she screamed like a banshee.

Then she spread herself wide, in the same way that Midge had done, so long ago, and I plunged into her, driving my cock deeply into her body, making her scream with orgasm. I had an erection that felt like those I remember I had at age 18 to 20. I was huge. I used it and I used her. Plus, I had the experience and staying-power of a man in his 40's.

My Boh benefited from that afternoon, because the bi-mix-forced-erection lasted about five hours, and I fucked her to three separate orgasms for me and so damn many for her that I thought she'd run dry a few times, she sexed and squirted so much.

Boh even planned for that, and brought extra sex-lube. Between times, my Asian-nympho-sex-slut played with my huge boner, rubbing it all over her face, boobs and body. She even displayed it out the open window, from our room on the third floor. The third time, the jizz ran out of her cunt and dripped on the floor.

I hope somebody saw us, out the window.

After five hours of off-and-on fucking, my lovely Korean wife asleep or passed out on the stained and sticky bed, I took four of the little red decongestant pills, and then passed out myself.

We woke in the early morning, and I was limp again. But now we knew that we could get me into sexing-mode with 1 tiny drop of chemical, any time we—or she—wanted (which was frequently).

Boh took it all in stride. She said that this was all predicted by her thesis mathematics.

"Huh?" I said.

"Sure," she said, grinning. "You start having trouble three months ago, so I noted the date and time. That the 'initial condition.' Den, each time you try something new, it add to the complexity of the problem. Add in the depression and panic. Add in my frustration 'cause I not getting any sexing, either. Lots of 'iterations' through the 'data.' Lots of complexity added each time you try something new."

"Final level of complexity reached with seeing sex doctor, two-part prescription drug, auto-injector, syringe, drawing up the bi-mix, and me shooting you up. Overall, it took about 90 days, or about 129,600 minutes. Dat be the final chaotic addition of complexity."

"Den I shoot your cock up. Erection take 12 minutes. Dat was the 'catastrophic-termination,' in mathematical terms. Total collapse of all complexity into simple term. The collapse only took 0.00009 minutes out of the whole time. 0.009% of whole time. Figure that was, for all practical purposes, 'instantaneous.' Whole complexity collapse "instantly' to one huge cock, like you was age 20 again."

"Den you force-fuck me for hours and hours, while I scream and cum."

"Just like my thesis, I 'prove' your alla-time fucking of your tiny, Asian nympho-hottie-slut Korean wife. An' I loved it. Every fuckin' stroke. Hee, hee!"

TheKeith
TheKeith
504 Followers