My Korean Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
More discussion, A decision is made, bi F+F.
1.4k words
4.24
10.5k
4
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers

The beautiful Kansas sun was high in the morning sky when we woke. More often than not the day after returning from field maneuvers was an off day. This fortunately was one of those days.

Hea rolled toward me and played with my cock, but I was all fucked out from the night before. More proof that it was unlikely that I would be able to satisfy my wife's sexual needs without help.

It was clear that had I been able to rise to the occasion she would have eagerly fucked my brains out and had my friends not fucker her all weekend she probably would have bitched my ass out this morning for not giving her enough cock like the past few weekends have been.

So right at that moment I was actually thankful that Greg Green and Tomkins stuck their big cocks in my wife's twat this past weekend and fucked her silly.

Hea was humming and making breakfast in the nude when I plodded into the kitchen and plopped down at the table. She had already had a cup of hot coffee waiting for me. Something she hadn't done for a long time. Yes, I really needed to thank those two.

Seeing her glide around the kitchen naked was nice and it sort of stirred my loins, but not enough to get a rise out of my pecker.

Hea told me she liked what Green and Tomkins told her about not wearing clothes in the house so she was going to keep doing that. I on the other hand planned to wear my briefs along with my OD pants around the house.

After breakfast I helped Hea clean up the dishes, then we picked up our coffee and retired to the living room.

"You want hear rest of story?"

At first I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but then I remembered that her friend Soon Lee ran into her at the grocery and asked if she could help fuck Green and Tomkins, so I nodded.

"Ok," Hea began. "Soon Ree far-row me home. When I go in house I begin taking clothes off. It not take rong, only have dress on. Soon Ree come in and take clothes off too. She very pretty. Brack hair very rong. Go arr way down to...ass. You see her before, you know.

I did know Soon Lee and even though I thought Hea was the most beautiful woman I knew, Soon Lee was just as magnificent. Soon was at least five inches taller with a Barbie doll body and despite myself I lusted after her in my mind.

I get glasses from shelf and Soon Ree pour wine.

I see her pussy have no hair. It rook rike babby gir-rel down there. She see me rooking.

"You like my naked cunt?"

I say. "I never see grown woman with naked cunt before. You shave cunt rike reggs and under arms?"

"Yes, do you like?"

"Don't know. Rook very dif-rent. Why you make cunt naked?"

"My husband likes me shaved. No hair anywhere except head.

Soon pour more wine. I squat down and look very close at Soon Ree's cunt.

"It very pretty cunt." I say. "I shave cunt if husband want, but he no ask."

At that moment Hea turned to me. "You want me shave cunt husband?"

I had never really thought about it. We're talking late sixties early seventies and snatch shaving wasn't in vogue, but the thought made my dick tingle a little bit.

I shrugged. "I love you just the way you are, but if you would like to shave your pussy I think it would be hot, but it's up to you."

She looked at me for a second longer, then she continued her story.

"So, Soon Ree sitting in chair and I rooking at her shaved cunt very close. So close I smell her pussy. Soon look down at me and ask."

"You like girls Hea?"

"I like everybody." I say. "Everybody except old master sergeant Hester."

Soon Ree laughed. "No, I meant, do you like to have sex with girls?"

I sit back and blink. "Don't know, never have sex with ger-rel. You rike have sex with ger-rel?"

"Yes, very much."

"How do ger-rel have sex with ger-rel when ger-rel have no cock?"

I was surprised at my wife hadn't at least been exposed to lesbian sex being a sex worker herself, but when I thought about it, in her world, sex began at an early age and men were the dominate partner around a military base, so female on female sex had never been something she had been exposed to. I pushed this thought from my head and continued to listen to my wife's tale of the past weekend.

Soon Ree raff at me, she stand, take my hand and say. "I show you.". She take to our bedroom. She put me on bed. She put face be-tween regs and eat pussy. It feel very good, she not good eating pussy as you my husband. She only make cum onry one tine.

After I cum she push me be-tween her regs and tell me eat her. It nice to eat pussy. I rike taste very much, not rike man cum, but very good too. I rike dick better for fucking, you better pussy eater than Soon Ree.

We take shower gether. It very strange putting hands on tits that not mine. Putting fingers in pussy is fun. Soon Ree say next time she show me fisting. I not know what fisting is, but she say I rike it.

We finish wine, fee-ring very good when Green and Tomkins back our house. They very happy to see Soon Ree naked in house with me. Soon Lee ask if they can fuck her too.

They say yes and take us to bed, Green fuckee me, Tomkins fuckee Soon Ree, then switch. Then fuck back door. Soon Ree like ass fuckee even more than me.

Green know you come home next day afternoon. So both stay night, take turn fuckee Soon and me. Soon have to go er-ry in morning, so when she reeve, Green ray on back fuck up in pussy, I get su-prise when Thompkins get behind and fuck back door same time.

I in fuckee heaven husband. I never do before. I cum and cum many many tines. I rear-ry rike cock in pussy and ass same tine. Now I thinking not invite Soon Ree over if onry have two dick to fuck.

Hearing about the double fuck had my dick standing tall and Hea pulled my pants off and sat me in a strait chair from the dining room. Then she slid her pussy down on my cock while facing me. We had a nice leisurely fuck while kissing and playing with each other's bodies.

When we finished I figured that I might as well find Greg and fill him in on what Hea and I decided. So I looked up his number on my cell and dialed it.

Greg Picked up the receiver. "Hello?"

"Greg, it's me Bill."

There was a long pause on the other end of the phone. "Oh, Hey Bill. How were the maneuvers."

"Same as always Greg, bugs, rain and cold rations."

"Yeah, I know. The field sucks."

"Hey Greg, I need to talk to you about something important can you round up Tomkins and meet me at the NCO club at noon?"

The minute I mentioned Tomkins he figured the shit was about to hit the fan. "Look Bill, Things just got out of hand. We didn't mean for it..."

"Can the shit Greg. I know everything. Just meet me at the NCO club with Tomkins. Either of you could pound the shit out of me so you have no fear of me getting all macho."

"Yeah but you could bring a gun."

"Yes I could, but I'm not going to, my wife's pussy isn't worth going to jail over. I just need to talk with you guys. I'm not going to do anything crazy, I just want to talk. Ok?"

He didn't sound convinced, but he agreed to meet me. "Look Bill, I can't promise that Tomkins will be there, but I'll ask him."

I said "Ok, but I want you to tell him that if he's such a pussy that he won't show, that I promise that he will regret not coming. You both will want to hear what I have to say. Good bye."

khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers