My Korean Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Inform the troops, DP, M+M bi-sex, creampie.
2.9k words
4.15
15.3k
12
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers

I had an hour to kill so I told my wife where I was going, I climbed on my Road King and head out to the reservoir to get my shit together and formulate what I was going to say. There is a spill way that the water management people would open from time to time to regulate the height of the water in the reservoir. When they opened it, the water crashed through with a force not to be believed. The water churned and splashed as much as fifty feet in the air. Despite the high energy the splashing water made, it had a calming effect on me. I got lucky and the water was roaring out of the concrete barrier.

At a quarter till noon I headed for the NCO club.

It was a Monday and only a few tables were taken. Apparently neither Greg nor Tomkins had arrived yet. I found a booth in a corner of the club that suited my needs and I ordered a pitcher of beer and three glasses.

At twelve thirty I was beginning to think neither of them would show when Greg stepped through the door, then right behind him Tomkins strolled cockily into the cool interior of the club. Greg's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, when he saw me he waved and slowly came over to my booth with Tomkins behind him. The tall guy's head was on a swivel alert for an attack.

I never really cared much for Tomkins. He was a braggart, a loud mouth and very much a womanizer, but as it turned out the gods had chosen the two of them so who was I to argue with fate.

I motioned for them to sit across from me. Before I could speak Tomkins mouth flew open and spouted.

"If this is about that whore wife of yours, well..." I thought Greg was going to slap him.

"Shut your fucking mouth Tommy." Tommy shut up and sat beside his friend. Greg turned to me. "Look Bill. I know we were out of line. It kind of started as a joke, or more like a dare, but one thing lead to another and when your wife opened the door naked...Well, things just took off from there. We shouldn't have done it and we can't take it back, all we can do is apologize."

Tomkins snorted. Greg shot him a look that should have killed him, but the bastard was too stupid to realize that Greg was pissed.

I poured beer into the two empty mugs and slid them across the table. Both took big gulps.

"I really didn't expect that Greg, but believe it or not I appreciate the apology and it's going to make what I have to say much easier. Despite being easier, what I have to say is still going to be difficult, but my wife and I have talked it over and it's clear what I need to do."

My wife told me everything that happened this past weekend." Greg started to interrupt, but I held up my hand. "Please let me finish and when I'm through you can ask or say whatever you want." Greg nodded, Tomkins sat there stony eyed.

It's is no big secrete that my wife was a prostitute before I married her. Most people just assumed and most, like the two of you assumed correctly.

"I had no illusions when I fell in love with her that she fucked GI's for a living and yet still I was willing to marry her. At that time I don't think I considered what the future held for my wife and I and right or wrong I figured what ever happened like most married couples we would either work it out or we wouldn't and the marriage would end."

"Hea eu and I have been having some difficulties in our marriage, the normal fights and arguments that most married couples go through. Lately though, our sex lives have been a major source of irritation between us."

"Now I've talked with my wife about this and we have agreed that the best solution that we currently have is for the two of you to keep fucking her whenever you want."

Neither man spoke.

I waited.

Greg looked at Tommy, Tommy looked at Greg, then slowly they both turned to me.

Tomkins was first to speak. "You want us to keep fucking your wife?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Whenever we want."

"Yes."

"Ok what's the fucking catch?"

"No catch."

Tommy shook his head as if a bug had crawled in his ear.

"Wait a minute Bill." Greg interrupted. "I'm thinking you put something in the beer that made me hear that you want me and Tommy to keep fucking your wife and we can fuck her whenever we want to. Just stop by your house, take her clothes off and fuck her."

"Well not exactly." I hedged.

"Ah ha!" Greg shouted loud enough that everyone in the club turned and looked at us.

"My wife has taken your 'no clothes on in the house' as the rule, so when you come over to my house she will be naked. She won't have any clothes on to take off."

"What?"

"You told my wife she can't wear clothes when she is at home, so now she doesn't wear clothes at home...ever."

"Why are you doing this Bill? Are you getting back at her for cheating on you?"

"WE, my wife and I are doing it for several reasons. One and most important is that my wife has tried to be a loving, caring and monogamous wife since she left Korea, but let's face it, my wife has been getting fucked by GI's since she was quite young. Not just getting fucked once or twice, but fucked many times a day and night. When I took her from Korea she only got sex from me and let's face it I'm no stud."

"Her body craved those missing orgasms. So for her mental, emotional and physical wellbeing I need help giving her the sex she wants and needs and since you two started this we decided that we wanted you to continue fucking her and giving her that satisfaction."

"Another reason is that we are happier. Since you two fucked her silly this weekend when I got home she was as sweet as can be, when in the past she would be bitching at me for all sorts of things, not the least of which was not enough sex."

Then Tommy spoke. "So we would be helping you out by fucking your wife."

"Yes." I told him. "That said, I want to thank you for fucking my wife this weekend and my wife wanted me to tell you that she especially like when you both fucked her at the same time."

"Yeah, that was pretty fucking cool." Tommy said as he nudged Greg in the ribs. "First time I ever did that to a chick."

Greg gulped down the rest of his beer, then reached for the pitcher and poured another glass. He looked like he was having a problem getting a grasp on the whole 'fuck my wife please' situation.

"So," Greg summarized, "Me or Tommy or both of us can walk right into your house and fuck Hea whenever we want."

"Yes."

"We can make her suck our cocks and eat our sperm."

"Yes."

"We can fuck her ass or cunt or both and fill her with cum any time day or night."

"Yes."

"We can come into your house in the middle of the night, wake both of you up and make you watch us fuck your wife in your marital bed until we decide to leave and you will let us."

I paused. "Yes." I confirmed.

"We can come into your house and take your wife with us and do God knows what to her and you're ok with that.

"As long as you don't hurt her and it's just you and Tomkins, yes."

"What if Tommy is not available can I bring someone else? Or what if I wanted to bring several other guys?"

We haven't discussed that, so for now, it's just you and Tommy. We can always change the rules or amend them in the future. So are you interested in our proposal? Obviously we need you to keep this discussion and any sexual activity you have with my wife discreet. We don't want everyone to think she'll fuck anyone with a cock.

The two men looked at each other again and turned back to me and said in unison.

"Yeah, we can do that."

"What about that hot cunt Soon Lee?" Tomkins asked.

"All I know about Soon Lee is that she is a friend of Hea's If you already got her number then you can call her direct, if you don't Hea might be willing to give it to you. She might not though. She has decided that that she doesn't like sharing your cocks."

Greg turned to Tommy and asked. "You feel like fucking someone's wife?"

"Fucking A." The thin man responded.

They left as I paid for the beer. By the time I got to my house, Hae was sucking Tommy's cock and Greg was slamming his big dick up her cunt as they had her bent over the couch.

At first I was taken aback. I had never seen another human being having sex and the fact that it was my wife getting screwed made it a double whammy so to speak. To say the least I was shaken up and was having second thoughts. The concept was one thing the reality was something else entirely.

To keep my cool I causally walked to the liquor cabinet, poured a shot of bourbon and threw it down. That seemed to help so I did another shot. Then I sat in my lounger and watched the two men fuck the shit out of my wife. It wasn't long before my dick was hard enough to cut glass.

The chair I was in was off to the side of the couch and I could see Tomkins cock sliding between my wife's lips. Several times as I watch her she would turn her head as much as a dick in your mouth would allow and she would look at me. I could tell she was smiling, if nothing else I could see it in her eyes. I winked and smiled back at her. Then her eyes would cross and her body would vibrate as a climax would roll through her.

Greg yelled and filled her cunt with his sperm. Hea was on birth control but we had talked about starting a family. My mind left in fantasy at how hot it would be to take her off the medication without her knowing and playing Russian roulette with her womb.

Greg vacated her cunt and Tomkins left her mouth and took his place slamming into her with a force enough to rattle her teeth. The harder he fucked her the better she seemed to like it.

Greg flopped down in the chair next to me and I glanced at his softening dick. It really did have a nice cock. I certainly envied him even though I never really thought much about the size of my dick until they started fucking Hea. I was six inches long which I had read somewhere that six was the average length for a Caucasian.

I figured that the middle was as good as any place to be until I saw how much their cocks affected my wife. But with Greg and Tomkins size was only one part of their cocksmanship. They both had staying power and they were both in great shape so not only could their dicks last and last, so could their bodies.

Greg saw me looking at his dick.

"It's a nice one isn't it?"

"It certainly is. I have to admit I envy your sexual prowess."

"You want to hold it?"

"You're kidding right." I asked.

"Not at all. I've had several men admire my cock close up."

"Well I'm not one of those men."

"Are you sure? Because I think your wife wants you to hold it."

I looked quickly at Hea and saw that she seemed very interested in our conversation. Tomkins slowed the force and pace of his copulation to a leisurely walk in the park fuck.

"You want me to touch him?" I asked her.

"I think it good you see him like I see him. Hold cock and know what I know."

"Really?"

"Yes husband."

I had never touched another man anywhere near his genitals in my entire life and I had never even considered such an act. Now here my wife was encouraging me to fondle the man that had just finished fucking her.

Not sure that I was in my right mind I got up and knelt between Greg's legs. It really felt weird kneeling before a naked man in this manner.

I reached out and slid my fingers under his cock and hefted it like a USDA choice steak; as if I was trying to determine its weigh by feel. It was heavier than I expected and even though it was soft it was firm and substantial.

"Can you smell your wife's cunt on it?" Greg asked.

I leaned in and sniffed his cock and I did smell her juices coating the slab of meat in my hand.

When I got up from the chair a couple of minutes ago my dick had softened somewhat, but now it was back to its full hardness. There was something erotic about what I was doing and other thoughts and alien ideas flashed in my mind and I was becoming even more aroused even though I assured myself that I wasn't gay.

"Since your wife smeared her cunt juice all over my cock I think you should clean that shit off of my dick. Don't you think he should lick your pussy cream off my cock Hea."

My wife took a second to answer. "Yes I think my husband should clean lovers cock with mouth."

Slowly my head turned and I gave my wife an astonished look that she would even suggest such a thing. I said to in disbelief. "You know that I'm not gay."

"Gay not matter. Rots of not gay men suck man cock. Do it husband, crean cock with mouth. Then you know what I feel when I have cock in mouth. Then you know what I know."

My mind was racing, on one hand things were all jumbled and askew, but then on the other hand my wife was telling me to suck her lovers cock and that part was crystal clear. I hefted his cock again and I leaned in and smelled it. It smelled like Hea's pussy and that had been in my mouth many times.

So I stuck my tongue out and just let the tip touch and then I tested the taste. Hmmm it tastes just like my wife's pussy, so I licked again and again. I licked until it no longer tasted like my wife, but had no taste at all. Then I felt it getting firmer as I licked. Then I let it between my lips and I sucked. None of these things was I thinking about doing. I just did them like I was on cruise control.

Hea reached back and pulled Tomkins along with her as she crawled over to Green and I, she stopped when she was able to kiss my cheek and she seemed to be fascinated as Greg's cock speared in and out of my oral cavity.

She snuggled up to my ear and sexily whispered loud enough for both other men to hear.

"Now you know what sucking cock is rike, so I think you should know what man sperm tase rike too."

I started to take my mouth off of Greens dick to protest when he realized what I was about to do and he grabbed the hair on my head and started humping up into my mouth while dragging my head downward until I gaged on each stroke. Soon he went stiff and flooded my mouth with his cock cream. It was the first time I had tasted a man's sperm that hadn't first been deposited in my wife's cunt and that cum had so far just been mine.

Hea clapped and laughed as Greg filled my mouth with his sperm. I swallowed as he pumped each squirt into me.

After I swallowed my wife kissed me as Tommy began to pound her cunt in earnest.

"Now you know what man sperm tase rike. Now you know what I know.

And I did know what she knew. I knew that it was exciting to suck a man's cock and have him cum in your mouth. I knew that he tasted good and it turned me on to swallow that sperm and let his thick cream slide down my throat.

Thompkins groaned and sprayed my wife's pussy with his cum as she screamed through another orgasm. When she calmed down she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head off of Green's dick and pushed me to the carpet. Then she swung her leg over my head and squatted her cunt hole right over my mouth. His jizzum drained into my mouth and I swallowed rapidly till the flow slowed, then I sucked on her snatch as she squeezed her muscles forcing a wave of dick snot between my open lips. My dick erupted without even being touched.

I now know what my wife knows. It's good to be a whore that likes sex.

khatch46
khatch46
66 Followers