My Lactation Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend Training

Jack might not have much background in being a Dom but he certainly had a vivid imagination and a romantic soul. In a matter of minutes after we had met out on the balcony we were cuddled up on the plush couch, my head on his shoulder. He caressed my full ripe udders as he asked me a barrage of questions about various aspects of my life as a submissive.

To be honest I was impressed by his depth of insight and thoroughness of his questions. He asked about every aspect of the lifestyle from basic role playing to total 24/7 sex slave roles. I confessed that Tom and I had kept our D/s roles confined to weekends because of our jobs and the fact that we were so socially busy with other couples.

He asked me if I had ever considered expanding my role as a submissive to that of being a full time love slave and I paused to look at him in a mixture of surprise and curiosity as he shrugged his shoulders and insisted that if done properly no one would ever suspect it. I agreed it was possible as a shiver coursed through my body wondering just why he had asked me that.

He again proved himself as being insightful as he changed the subject and ordered me to model the lingerie I had brought with me. I was more than happy to oblige him swaying around him wearing my brightly colored wisps of satin and lace as he boldly caressed my body and explored me at will.

Those two hours all but drove me wild with need as Jack teased my body and made me feel so desirable. He fingered my hairless pussy and had me play with my tits for him as he sipped a cold drink then when I begged for a drink he had me pour a brandy snifter half full of cognac and then ordering me to kneel before him he dipped his hard cock in the brandy and had me lick it off. I had never felt so decadent in my life and yet I found that I wanted him do even more to me.

Melinda was proving to be a most adept teacher, she explained to me her needs in detail as she modeled her lingerie and was totally open to the erotic whims I put forth in response. She was openly embarrassed when I had her suck the cognac from my cock but she complied never the less. I then undressed both of us and lead her across the room to the Jacuzzi where we eased into the bubbling water and relaxed for a bit before I sat on the edge of the tub and ordered her to suck my cock.

I allowed her the freedom to examine my male equipment at her leisure as she boldly informed me that I was going to totally spoil her before the weekend was over. I smiled and suggested, "Perhaps you'd like Jeffery to join us tomorrow on his lunch hour and we could double team you?"

Her eyes went wide in stunned awe as she paused and easing away from my glistening shaft she gasped, "You would actually let him do that?"

I reached down and caressed her dark hair as I reassured her, "Only if you want to, I know he would love to play with your big tits and have you suck him off again."

She stroked my shaft with her hands as she looked away then back to whisper, "Would it be possible I could be put in bondage and he could spank my ass before you fuck me?"

I smiled and replied, "I'll have to think about that, he would have to know that you were willing to be spanked you know and how hard to spank you."

She nodded and licked around the dark red crown of my shaft as she nodded then replied, "You could show him and I could use the color code to tell him the limits."

I nodded and placing my hand on the back of her head I pushed her mouth down around my throbbing shaft and snarled, "Suck me you whore, drink down my jism." She giggled around my shaft and went to work with eagerness.

I closed my eyes and let my mind return to those minutes when I had first stepped into this suite. Kneeling before Jeff and submitting to a black man had been the most unusual thing I had ever done and now my Dom was asking me to allow him to interact with me again. I found myself both eager and yet anxious at the same time. On one hand Jack was allowing me to experience things that Tom would never have allowed and yet I sensed that Jack wanted something more from me as well and I had to figure out just what that was. I bounced my face on his thick delicious cock and hollowed my cheeks applying firm yet gentle suction to his shaft as he groaned and shuddered under my skilled touch.

I felt his cock pulse and seconds later his hot tart load erupted in my mouth as I swallowed it down eagerly discovering that he tasted differently as well. I kept my efforts going until his last drops trickled down my throat then I licked him clean as it suddenly dawned on me what he was wanting. I eased off his shaft and sitting back in the bubbling water I looked up at him and smiled as I informed him, "Sir, I need to tell you something, may we take a time out for a few minutes?"

He nodded and slid back into the water to gather me close and I slid my arm about his neck before I spoke, "Jack, this isn't just a weekend encounter for me. I'm not here just for the wild sex and the B&D. I'm looking for something more and if you're not serious about us then I need to know that by the end of the weekend."

I looked up at the ceiling and smiled as the weight lifted off my shoulders. I reached down and spreading my fingers wide I cupped her right breast in my palm as I looked down at her and met her intense gaze. I squeezed her udder firmly and informed her, "Melinda I should have been a bit more specific I guess in my advertisement. But at the time I wasn't even sure there was any woman out there that could meet my criteria. When I met you and you sent me the pictures I was so blown away that it never dawned on me to share my long range plans and for that I must apologize.

Let me be clear alright? I know that you come from a mutually exclusive marriage where your husband was both Dom and lover. That's cool and I can understand that, however now you have needs that go beyond those boundaries, correct?"

She nodded her eyes filled with uncertainty as I continued, "Well if I became your Dom then things have to change. I can't see doing this weekend thing, it's too expensive and time consuming for both of us, right?" She again nodded and I declared, "So if this weekend goes like I think it will we have to sit down and come up with a plan. Now I can as your Dom order you to sell your business and move up to live with me and you could open a new store in the metroplex. But that's in the future, are you really ready to do that?"

She looked up at me and smiled, "If I find the man that can give me what I need, yes. However there is one inflexible rule I have for my Dom."

"And that is?"I asked in curiosity.

"I will submit to servicing any man or woman you command me to but my asshole is your exclusive domain. No one but you may have it, agreed?" she insisted soberly. I nodded and smiled as I replied, "Damn woman, I want to fuck you again."

I smiled even more when she rose and bending over the edge of the tub looked back at me and begged, "Oh please Sir, fuck this shameless whore, I need your hard cock in me!"

I gasped and quivered as Jack's strong lean hands found my swaying udders and grasping them firmly he held me in place as he drove his thick man tool into my snug passage. I groaned loudly as I felt the thick flared tip of his shaft graze the entrance of my womb and I begged," Please kind Sir, fuck your slut. Make her cry out in pleasure as you fill her with your hot jism."

I yelped as Jack's hand came down on my pert bubble butt with a solid "SMACK!" as he decreed, "You wanton whore! How dare you seek your own pleasure! For that you are not allowed an orgasm until after I cum in your worthless fuck hole!"

I laid my head on the plush carpet and pleaded, "Oh please forgive me kind Sir. I am so overwhelmed by your massive cock that I forgot my place as your fuck toy." His hand again landed on my pert backside and I sobbed, "Oh please show mercy Sir, forgive me!"

I bit my lower lip relishing in the heat that radiated across my ass as my inner muscles rippled the length of his long hard shaft. Oh god he felt so damn good in my tight pussy, I knew that unless something major happened I was totally hooked on his cock and I would do whatever it took to make it my exclusive property.

He spanked me soundly as he rammed his hard cock into my tightness. I begged for mercy knowing he would show me none until he unloaded his tight balls into my hairless passage. I balled my fists, my lacquered nails digging into my palms fighting the urge to touch my throbbing clit, oh god I wanted to cum so desperately and yet I knew to disobey would only prove to Jack that I had no control or self discipline at all.

I smiled down at her kneeling form watching her small hands fisted tightly as she struggled for control over her raw need and desire to hurtle over the edge into her impending orgasm. A thrill of power coursed through me as I discovered I really liked controlling Melinda. She was both sexy and feminine with a dash of naughtiness that made her both fun and exotic. I rammed into her harder as she moaned and whimpered begging me to forgive her lack of submission.

My fingers cruelly dug into her full ripe tits, her creamy flesh oozing between them as I savagely raped her cock hungry pussy. She rocked back meeting my every stroke as she whimpered, "Oh, oh, oh, please Master let your slave cum, Please!" Her addressing me as Master was what did it; she had debased herself to the role of my sex slave and her admission as being my slave whether intentional or not sent me over the edge. I thrust balls deep into her shaved cunt and groaned, "Come slave, come for your master!"

I quivered under Jack's assault my arms almost too weak to hold me up as I shed my last vestiges of civility and pleaded as a slave for him to let me come. When I let the words pass my mouth I felt something inside me open up and a flood of raw untapped emotion cascaded from my very soul out into the open as I made a shocking discovery.

Mere submission was no longer enough, I craved Jack's total control, I wanted to give him everything I had or possessed, even beyond my body. His commanding voice filled with such total authority swept over me like a tidal wave and I felt my body instantly respond as my orgasm struck me with the same intensity. I screamed and bucked wildly against him my head tossing wildly as I rode his thick fuck tool with total abandon not caring how I appeared or looked as I cried out in delight, "Thank you Master J, oh thank You Master!"

I ground my hips back against him as his hands twisted my sore aching udders in his hands. I could feel his cock pulsing deep in my tight sheath as I meekly milked every drop from him I could. He stepped back and without any hesitation I turned and dropping to my knees before him I grasped his glistening shaft in my hand and brought it to my mouth. I raised my gaze to his and found him staring at me in total awe and disbelief as I licked away the last residue of our coupling. I remained in place his semi hard shaft in my mouth as he informed me, "I need to go use the bathroom wench."

I ever so slightly tightened my lips around his cock and shook my head gently as I cupped his buttocks and held him in place. His eyes flared wide as he asked, "Melinda are you saying-" I nodded and he insisted, "Are you sure?"

Again I nodded and he smiled as he insisted, "Very well, but I've never done this before, so-"

I nodded and easing away I said, "Give me a little at a time, I'll nod when I'm ready, okay?"

I slipped his thick man meat back in my mouth and tightened my lips around the back edge of his crown then nodded.

I took a slow calming breath and willed my body to relax watching Melinda's face. She took her hand and lightly caressed my stomach as she moaned in anticipation of my offering and then I let it go for about three seconds then stopped. She looked up at me and winked then swallowed her tongue swirled around the crown of my cock and she again nodded. It took a few times to get it right but by the time she had taken all my hot piss she was smiling at her accomplishment.

She smiled up at me and winked as she informed me, "I've always wanted to try that, but Tom was too inhibited to even try it. Thank you Master J."

I looked at her and sitting back down in the bubbling water I insisted, "Why did you call me Master?"

She bowed her head and answered, "Because I discovered a few minutes ago that I am a slave at heart. I have met my true master in you and I will serve you as long as you desire me."

I reached out and cupping her face in my hands I raised her eyes to meet mine finding tears in them as she confessed," Tom never understood that part of me and perhaps I was too young to understand it as well. He was my husband and his love for me was a road block that I couldn't get past. I tried so hard to tell him but he refused to listen. Please Master J please except me as your slave. I will only ask that you keep my asshole your exclusive property as my symbol of total obedience to you."

Her plea sent a rush through me that nothing had ever even come close to. I needed time to think and without a word I spun about and climbed from the tub grabbing a towel as I left.

I dried off and wrapping the towel about my lean waist I glanced back through the open door to the Jacuzzi and found Melinda still kneeling in the tub her head bowed. I called to her, "Get out and dry off, then come in here. We must talk."

Her soft, "Yes Master J." again sent a jolt through me as I sat down on the couch and glanced at the wall clock. Six freaking hours and already things were going to hell, what a mess! I watched as Melinda dried off then dropped to her hands and knees and crawled out to kneel before me her thick dark hair falling around her soft, creamy shoulders as she waited silently before me. I took a slow calming breath knowing all too well that she had not planned this but the impact of her declaration changed the parameters of the entire weekend.

I fought back the tears as I accepted the fact that my brazen declaration had no doubt ruined the entire weekend ahead. Jack would no doubt send me packing and I would never see or hear from him again. Me and my big mouth, give me a nine or ten inch cock and I went totally brain dead! How stupid could I be anyway!

I placed my hands behind my head thrusting out my generous udders and whispered, "May this slave speak Master?"

"Not as a slave; no, but if you want to sit up here on my lap as Melinda and explain how you feel yes, you may." He decreed. I nodded and standing I eased my naked body into his lap and to my surprise he eased my head to his bare shoulder and he drew me into his arms cradling me close as he hissed, "Melinda Graham, you shocked the hell out of me in there. Here I am just getting comfortable with being your Dom and you up and ask me to make you my sex slave?

I have no idea what that entails or even what that means. Oh sure you would live with me and have lots of hot sex and bondage but there has to be more than that to it, right?"

I blushed and nodded as I enlightened him, "A master is responsible for the care and well being of his slave. She exists to please him in any way he desires and yet he must protect and care for her as his most prized possession. She must have a "safe" word that she can use if the discipline becomes too intense or she feels she's in danger. Her master must not allow her to be abused by other Masters unless she is being disciplined for disobedience. She must feel safe and protected by him at all times and know he will never let her be placed at risk."

I listened and had to admit that the details she gave me were mostly common sense, but deep inside I knew there had to be an emotional connection there and as much as I enjoyed controlling Melinda, she still had a lot to teach me and prove herself to be what I needed too. I sat in silence as I pondered her declaration then to my surprise she lifted her head from my shoulder and smiling at me she suggested, "Perhaps if you viewed the DVD I brought with me you will understand better. May I fetch it for you Master?"

I nodded and Melinda scrambled from my lap to all but sprint to the bedroom closet where her bag was. I smiled seeing her lush full breasts bounce on her chest as she moved back to insert the DVD into the player on the wall under the flat screen TV. She noticed my eyes and actually blushed as she bent over to pick up the remote and hand it to me before easing her lush form on my lap. I looked up at her and demanded, "What's on this DVD?"

She met my gaze and informed me," It's an interview with a female sex slave and her Master. There is lots of bondage and sex in it but you need to listen to the first few minutes where the slave is asked about why she needs to be a slave, she says what I feel so much better than I can. I have felt this way for several months now but to be quite honest about it I just never had the courage to say so till now with you. From the moment we met on line that first time and you took control I knew that you were special and then today it all came together for me.

I know that this is all new to you and it can be quite intimidating being responsible for another human being. However, Jack I feel so safe and yet so free with you; Tom loved me and cared for me too but I never felt the raw passion and open wantonness I feel with you." She smiled at me and taking my hand she brought it to her lush, ripe breast as she whispered, "I know that once you discover how much pleasure we both get from disciplining my body you will want to do it more and I really need that from you. Having Jeff use me is awesome but I need to feel helpless so I can focus on being the totally sexual creature I truly am."

I nodded in understanding as I allowed my mind to grasp her soft earnest declaration, she was being so completely open with me; more than any other woman ever had and it sparked a response deep inside me that showed me just how special she really was. I knew even then that I couldn't allow her to slip away from me; I had to make her mine. I had to mark her as my property in some way or form.

I leaned against Jack's broad bare chest as we watched the interview, his strong lean fingers toying with my thick dark nipples. We watched the black leather garbed Dom place the big busted blond in bondage as the narrator interviewed them. The naked woman boldly declared her need to feel safe and cherished by one man and in doing so she rewarded that protection by surrendering everything to him and allowing him to use her as he saw fit.

I felt Jack's shaft start to swell up under my pert backside as the man wrapped coils of ordinary clothesline rope around the blonde's fat tits making them stand out obscenely from her chest before picking up a flogger and trailing it across her jutting udders. The woman begged her master to show mercy and the man only smiled and drawing back the flogger let it lightly swat her left breast.

The slave moaned as the off screen interviewer asked her why she begged knowing she would be punished anyway. The woman smiled and responded, "Because I know that my Master enjoys hearing me beg and plead for mercy, the more I beg the more excited he gets and that adds to the intensity of the sex. He has taken me many times in bondage but it's not actually rape since we both enjoy my bondage, even though I beg him to spare me."

The flogger came down on target and the woman's right breast bounced under the impact of the stroke as she squealed in discomfort and struggled in vain to escape her bonds as she moaned, "Nooooo please Master show mercy!" The flogger again landed on her bound breasts and she again pleaded for him to let her go.

123456...8