My Lady Morgaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her centre clenched down onto my thrusting length, and the pressure drove me over the edge. I grunted and gasped as I came, and felt myself gush deep inside of her. Morgaine's lips pursed as she sighed in pleasure, and her arms stilled around me. I nestled into the closeness of her embrace, and held her, needing nothing more.

We stayed like that for an eternity, until a breeze carried an icy kiss to our naked bodies and I stretched up to close the shutters. Morgaine moaned as I moved within her again. I was so entranced in her closeness and the culmination of a lifetime of dreams that I had ignored the hardness still lodged within her centre. Morgaine twisted against me again, and I sagged back into the furs. She rolled over to straddle me, and began to slide up and down against me. I could feel the hardened buds of her nipples as she rubbed against my scarred chest, and I kissed my goddess again.

Morgaine pursed her lips as I arched my hips against her, driving myself into her thrusting hips. She opened her legs further as she began to grind herself down onto my shaft, sliding her thighs around my hips. My hands slid up her legs to hold her hips, the harder she bore down on me, the further and deeper I went inside her, and the more intense the sensations became. Morgaine lifted her hands wide, as though worshipping the Lady Goddess herself, and I rose up from the bed, nuzzling at her breasts.

The Fay priestess shuddered under my lips and thrust her chest out further, pushing herself into my mouth, even as I shifted to her other breast. All the while, she continued grinding herself down onto me, and after a while, I leant back again to try to keep steady and hold back. Her hands moved down to my waist, supporting herself as she rose up and drove herself back down onto my thick shaft.

Her eyes opened wide as her mouth worked soundlessly, and she began to pant. I drove myself up further inside her, with gathering speed, until she clenched tightly around me and gasped loudly. I gritted my teeth as she rode out the wave of her climax, wanting only to see her satiated and pleasured. Morgaine's wondrous eyes flickered open and laid my soul bare with a glance, and she twisted on top of me, and my world crashed. I roared my climax up into her and felt the sudden heat of my cum as I gushed once more.

Morgaine rose up and I slipped out of her, my cock landing onto my thigh with a wet slap. She leant back and grasped the bear fur that normally covered my bed, and dragged it up over us. She leant into the shadow of my arms and we stayed close as our breathing slowed. After another insufferably short moment, she rose again, and pulled shut the window I'd neglected to latch.

My goddess sleeps now, laying beside me in my own bed, and I press my hands against my ribs, opened again by our overzealous activity. It is a price I pay gladly. Her chest rises and falls slowly, deeply. I tighten my embrace around her sculpted shoulders and she reaches across my chest, whispering my name. A feel the mists thicken around the Glastonbury convent, and I know that tomorrow Avalon may call again, but tonight, Morgaine Le Fay will sleep in my bed, comforted and no longer alone. At least for tonight.

12