My Last Summer Before College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'm sorry again. But, seriously how do mine feel compared to yours?"

She let my hands go. I returning them to my lap I thought about her question, "I guess they feel the same."

"May I?" she said pointing at my poor excuses for breasts. I didn't know if I should or not. Maybe the wine has gotten to me too.

"I guess." I lifted my tee over my head. My "baby boobs" jiggling a bit as I did.

"Maggie, Just a sec. I know we're just talking but, you are over eighteen, right? I mean I thought you were since you were drinking. If you're not you need to put your shirt back on and go. There's no way I'll touch you, if you're not."

"Yes, I turned eighteen last month. I graduate next June."

"Oh, thank gawd. I may be a pervert at times but never that kind of pervert. Thank you, sweetie"

With that she placed one of my hands on her breast and one on mine. "So, compare. How do they feel? Any significant differences? Mine are a bit larger, yours a bit firmer."

Again she took control of my movements massaging each boob, slowly and carefully. I think she enjoyed having my hands in hers making me compare. She was right, even though mine were a lot smaller they still felt like boobs. With hers they felt pretty much the same. She kept my hands there exploring and I really didn't mind. They were soft just like mine, it wasn't bad at all touching another girl's or woman's boob.

"So, straight...oh right. I wasn't going to call you that anymore. Do you think just to have bigger boobs you'd undergo surgery and maybe spend up to ten thousand dollars?"

"Ten grand?!?! I had no idea. I think I'll keep my baby boobs for the time being."

She let my hands drop and giggled, "Baby boobs? I think they are perfect on you. In fact, as a way to apologize to you and this isn't the wine talking. You are a doll. I'll give you my card. We can set up a photo shoot for you. All you have to do is show up. I have a photographer, make up artist and a studio we can do your senior portrait for free if you haven't done it already. How's that sound?"

"That's nice of you Lisa. You're not as mean as I thought you were." I tugged my tee back down. She laughed when I told her she wasn't that mean. We hugged again, I was actually beginning to like her. She got up and stumbled a bit to her purse on the dresser. Reaching in she found her wallet, slipping a card from it she handed it to me.

"Call my studio, make an appointment. Tell them I told you it's my gift to you. Bring your family if you like. We can do it in or outside depending on the weather. I'm out by the old mill off Johnson road."

I took the card and thanked once more. We hugged then I headed off to bed. End of story.

Jolene and I sat there silently as Maggie finished her story.

"Wow, that was something!" I told her in a little state of disbelief.

Jolene had a slightly different reaction. "Lisa told me before she left. She didn't want to mention it last night. She'd like to talk to you about doing some head shots. Possibly discussing a modeling contract. She thinks you have a look she can easily market. It might be a good way to help pay for college."

Maggie thought about it for a few. "It would help out mom and dad. I'll talk to her and we'll see. I think she just said that because of my "boob issues" and not that I'm pretty enough to be a model."

"Maggs, you are too hard on yourself." I reassured her. We cleaned off the table and finished our day around the ranch. Maggie went home to talk to mom and dad about her opportunity. Jolene and I discussed it after she left. Jolene assured me Lisa was serious. I just hope Maggie seizes the chance.

12