My Last Summer Romance Pt. 04

Story Info
July 4 weekend: fireworks are not in the sky.
11.2k words
4.73
18.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: What Weekend! (Part 2)

I just declared my love for my daughter-in-law, and my desire to live with her in the open without hiding our relationship from her five-year-old daughter (my only granddaughter), my son or my ex-wife. Tatiana wanted the same things I wanted, but we knew it would take some planning and luck to keep my vindictive ex-wife from creating trouble for us.

We came to this conclusion as we shared a wonderful walk in one of the dozens of parks and miles of walking trails that lined the North Shore of Lake Superior. We were by no means alone; it was, after all the Independence Day weekend. In the midst of the crowds, we shared our desire to have a long-term commitment to each other. At this moment of elation, I desperately needed to kiss her and feel her naked breasts under her shirt, so I started to look for some privacy.

The Friday of the Fourth of July weekend is not the time to find privacy on any of the State walking and hiking trails so we gave up and walked hand in hand instead. We took hundreds of pictures of the scenery and of each other. We wanted some pictures of the two of us together, so I asked a woman who was older than I was to take a photo of us. After she handed the camera back to me, I looked at the pictures she took; she was an excellent photographer.

She introduced herself as Emily and told us what a wonderful couple we were. "My husband was much older than me, and we had such a wonderful life for 30 years. He was a terrific lover and made me feel like a queen. The boys my age just didn't measure up."

Tatiana answered as though they had been friends for years. "That certainly describes Denny. He does things to me and makes me feel so good in so many ways."

The woman winked at me. "So, you really curl her toes, do you?"

Tatiana burst out laughing. "He certainly does. Is your husband here?"

"No. He died about five years ago after giving me two wonderful children and a wonderful life. He proposed to me 35 years ago on the Fourth of July near that bench right over there." She pointed to the bench on which Tatiana and I sat an hour before. "I come back here every year to relive the memories. You two take care." She took Tatiana's hand. "I am very glad to meet someone who has the common sense to fall for an older man. You will never regret it."

Emily turned, walked to the bench and sat, staring at the falls. A look came over her; it was not a look of loneliness or sadness, but a look of a woman who was contented with her life and, if given the chance, would do nothing differently.

Tatiana slipped her arm through mine and smiled. "Well, Emily seems to think we make a good couple, so that's something."

We spent more time walking the trails around the falls and headed to the car at about 1:00. We drove towards the Split Rock Lighthouse, but stopped for lunch first. We spent more time holding hands over the table. We talked about how we could bring our relationship into the open, but no solution came to mind.

The one thing on which we both agreed was that we were getting tired and wanted each other. After a long lunch, we took in a few more sites and then headed back to the lodge. I stopped at a grocery/liquor store and got some supplies and some wine so we would not have to get out of bed if we did not want to. I also bought some steaks to put on the grill.

We entered our cabin and Tatiana went straight to the deck, shedding her clothes as she went. I opened the wine and joined her on the deck with the bottle and two glasses. She was standing against the railing, looking out over the lake with her arms in the air. I poured the wine and walked up to her and gave her one of the glasses. We clicked our glasses together and I asked her what she was thinking.

"I am just so happy. I know that I do not need validation, but I enjoyed listening to Emily about how happy she was with the choices she made in life. Now, please get naked."

I stripped of my clothes and she guided me to the chaise lounge. She straddled the lounge chair and sat on my thighs with her glistening pussy and ample lips touching my engorged cock. As we talked and drank wine, Tatiana rocked back and forth, as my cock slipped through her pussy lips, which were becoming wet from the combination of my pre-cum and her own juices. She squirmed and rotated her pelvis while she held the glass of wine in her hand. Try as she might, she could not get my cock to slip into her pussy.

"Fuck it!" She set the glass on the table, stood up slightly and stuck my penis into her snatch. She sat on it, driving it in to the hilt and reached for her wine. She swayed back and forth, as we talked about the scenery and about putting our relationship out in the open. She sipped on her wine while she drove my cock further and deeper into her body.

"This really feels good. I could sit here all day." She continued to rock back and forth, almost as if she was trying to scratch an itch.

"You're acting like you have ants in your pants. Why don't I just make you cum?"

"No, this just feels so damn good. I'm almost there."

Her conversation stopped and she focused on the feelings emanating from between her legs. Moans, groans and guttural noises replaced her complete sentences. Instead of looking at me, her eyes rolled back in her head. She put her hands on my chest and used the extra leverage to aggressively grind her pelvis against mine. Her muscles tightened against my cock and I knew that her orgasm was imminent. Her movements increased in speed and intensity and soon her back straightened and she let out a low moan.

I did not cum; I was content to submit myself to her as a flesh and blood dildo.

She collapsed on my chest and when her breathing came back to normal, she kissed me and I reached down and cupped her tits. "Feel better?"

"Yes, I do. That was nice...unexpected, but nice...but you didn't come."

"No, I was too busy watching you. I will get mine later."

"What makes you think you're going to get laid later?"

"I think I'll get lucky. I have a feeling you like sex, and you aren't going to pass up an opportunity to have another orgasm...and that is good for me because when you get laid, I get laid."

"You think you know me pretty well don't you? So, do you know what I want now?"

"I predict that you want a steak with sautéed onions and mushrooms, baked potato and a nice merlot."

"God, you do know me."

"I know. I'm going to pull on some shorts and fire up the grill. Are you going to stay naked and get some sun?"

"I'm going to stay naked, but I think I'll take a shower first."

After her shower, we had a nice dinner. We ate al fresco, au naturel (on the deck, naked). After dinner, we sat on the deck and watched the boats on the lake in the waning sunlight. We held hands as we sipped our wine and talked more about the future. We were making plans that extended beyond this week or this summer.

As we talked, music wafted across the compound from the main lodge.

"Hey, Tatiana, should we go to the lodge and go dancing?"

"That sounds like fun. Do you want me to dress casual or sexy?"

"Hmm, what have you got that is sexy?"

"I think I can put something together. You get in the shower and I will see what I can find."

I got into the shower and as I lathered up, my cock got hard as a rock. I had still not gotten relief after Tatiana used me like a dildo before dinner. I contemplated jacking off, but decided that doing so would be stupid when I had a sexy woman with a luscious pussy waiting for me later that night.

I got out, dried off, shaved and dressed in khaki shorts, button shirt and docksiders. Tatiana wore a short, short blue skirt with a white, tight tank top. She wore no bra and a tiny thong.

We walked to the lodge and into the bar. A local band was playing a mix of Rock n' Roll, Country and some ballroom and Latin dance music. I ordered a beer and Tatiana a screwdriver. We hit the dance floor and did some twirls, flips and other moves that gave some of the lucky patrons a glimpse of her cute ass. Like the Summer Solstice Ball, her dance card was full, but unlike at the Ball, she only danced with me. After we were there for about an hour, the band took a break and she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Denny, I love you so much. Every time I look into your eyes, I get a tingle between my legs." She touched my leg and lightly moved her fingers up and down my thigh. The action was not sexual, but my body responded as though it were.

We sat through the next set and danced a couple of times, but the noise was getting to me, so we moved out onto the outdoor patio, held hands and talked. When the band took their next break, Tatiana leaned over and asked me if I was ready to get lucky. "I am so horny right now. If we wait any longer, I will take you right here and right now. Touch my pussy and see how wet I am."

I slid my hand up her thigh and was surprised how damp her panties were. While my hand was still on her hot pussy, I signaled the waitress, paid the check and we walked back to the cabin. It was a warm evening and the moon was not up yet, but the crickets were active. In the soft light of the walkway, I could see that Tatiana's skin was glistening with perspiration but I could not tell if it was from the heat of the evening or the heat of passion. She took my arm, wrapped it around herself, and placed my hand on her breast. Her nipple was nearly as hard as my cock got in anticipation of being buried in her steamy pussy. I looked at the path ahead, and the cabin seemed like it was a mile away. I tried not to rush, but it was no use. I was as horny as a teenager was on prom night.

As soon as we closed the door behind us, she turned and frantically unbuttoned my shirt. She pulled it off my shoulders and onto the floor. I lifted her tank top over her head and tossed it on the floor with my shirt. I took her into my arms and felt her rigid nipples against my chest. I kissed her neck and ears, and then kissed her passionately on her lips. We made our way up the stairs to the bedroom and fell on the bed. We were topless and horny, but at that moment, all I wanted to do was taste the sweetness of her mouth and lips.

She rolled on top of me and sat up. She looked down at me, but said nothing. She ran her fingers through my chest hair, and it seemed like she was getting teary eyed. She tilted her head slightly and seemed to be staring at me.

"What's wrong? You look sad."

"Oh, no! I am definitely not sad. In fact, I have never felt happier or more at ease. I sometimes wonder how I could be so lucky. I really love you and it just feels so good...Am I making any sense?"

"I understand what you are feeling. I love you too, and my heart just soars when I am with you, especially when I am with you in public. I never want to be apart from you."

She bent over and kissed me again. She rolled off me, slipped off her skirt and thong and was naked. "Come on, Denny; get those shorts off and tend to me before I have to do it myself." With that, she started fingering her pussy and tweaking her nipples.

It took me a couple of seconds to jump off the bed, drop my shorts and briefs, and jump back onto the bed with this beautiful woman.

I took a nipple into my mouth and gently raked my teeth across it. She reached down and took my rock-hard cock in her hand. The physical and visual stimulation actually made it hurt. She seemed to sense my situation, and guided me to her pussy. I knew that I could not last long, and that she was allowing me use her for my own gratification.

She surprised me, however. As soon as I entered her, she let out a moan. It was not a moan of passion, but one of release: a way of expressing how good it felt. She pulled her legs up, wrapped them around my waist, and flexed them in syncopation with my thrusts. She stroked my head and urged me on. In no time, I started to feel the familiar sensations that would lead to release. She moved her hands from my head to my ass as she used both her legs and her arms to pull me deeper into her body.

Instead of moans of passion, Tatiana told me over and over how good my cock felt. I knew that she would not cum; I was scratching an itch, and I don't think she expected to have an orgasm. Her willingness to take care of my needs over her own made me love her even more. Just as she used me earlier, I was using her, not selfishly, but as a way of giving to each other.

I reached down, swept my arms under her legs, and pulled them up so her knees were pushed up to her chest. I don't think my cock could have ever penetrated any further into her body. My balls slapped against her exposed asshole.

"God, I love your cock inside me...Oh, it feels so good...Cum for me, Baby...Fill me up."

I thrust into her with all the vigor of a horny teenager. I could feel the beads of sweat building up on my chest and forehead. My balls started to churn as my release came closer. I slowed my pace as the feeling between my legs intensified. I knew that there was no way to delay it, but slowing the pace allowed me to enjoy the sensations. I looked into her eyes and she looked back with what could only be described as bedroom eyes; soft and seductive and filled with adoration. In the process of giving herself to me, I gave myself to her. I knew at that moment I was surely in love with her.

The first spasm of cum was an intense and all consuming explosion. The subsequent spurts were like waves that washed over me.

I released her legs and gradually my shrinking cock slipped out of her pussy along with my cum. She looked at me with a dreamy expression on her face.

"God, Denny, that felt so good. It was like you scratched an itch that I couldn't reach."

I did not respond, but took her right nipple in my mouth and gently sucked. She stroked my head with her right hand as I suckled. Her left hand made its way to her pussy and she began to pull on her lips. She had not come, and she was horny in the nightclub and I could only imagine how frustrated she felt after I came and she did not. I slowly kissed my way down to her left hand which was wet with my cum. I looked up at her as gently moved her hand away from her pussy and began licking the folds. Cum was flowing freely from her wet hole and she tried to push my head away.

"No, Denny, not until I have a shower."

"Yes, now. I want you to cum for me, and I don't want to wait."

She moved her hand from her crotch to the back of my head and instinctively steered it to where she wanted attention. She was indeed horny and came within a few minutes. Her back arched slightly and she came with a shudder. My face was flooded with the combination of our juices. I loved the taste of her juices, but combined with my cum it was an exquisite nectar.

I moved up and kissed her, sharing the taste of our combined juices. Within moments, we were both asleep.

I woke early as the sun streamed into the window. It was Saturday, the day before Independence Day. Tatiana was still sound asleep and showed no signs of waking. I threw on a robe and padded down the stairs to put on a pot of coffee. Then I climbed up the spiral staircase and shed my robe. I walked onto the deck and stood naked, taking in the glory of Lake Superior. How could my life be any better? I turned and watched Tatiana sleeping. The sheet slipped down and I could see her chest moving up and down as she breathed. Sometime during the night, she kicked her leg out from under the sheet, exposing the delicate folds of her pussy and my cum dried on her legs.

I studied her and realized that I was the luckiest man on earth. I had a young, beautiful, sexually ravenous woman who was also gentle and loving. I was devoted to her and she was devoted to me. I looked at my own naked body. Over the past six weeks, since Tatiana came to stay with me, I became toned and tan. Although I still bore the marks or a man that had lived 57 years, I felt better and stronger than I had in years.

What would happen in the next five weeks? I knew that Tatiana would be with me until Annika's visit with her father was over. But then what? Yes, they would live in my house, but Tatiana and I could not share bed because of Annika.

I turned away from Tatiana and stared out over the vast expanse of the lake. I don't know how long I stood there, mesmerized by the view and my situation, but I felt her delicate arms around me as she pressed her naked body against mine.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

I turned so that I faced her. My flaccid cock pressed between her navel and pussy. I pulled her to me and felt her tits against my chest. "I am just thinking."

"Good thoughts, I hope."

"I am thinking about us, so you can be sure they are good thoughts."

"What are you thinking?"

"Well, we have about five weeks before our 'Summer Romance' will end and we will have to get back to the real world. Annika will be back with us and we won't be able to act like two people in love. We will have to keep up appearances for Annika. Sure, we will still have sex, but we will have to sneak around so that we won't be caught. It will almost be like having an affair."

"I know, I've been thinking about that, too, but what else can we do?"

"That's what I have been thinking about. "I don't want to hide from people anymore. I don't want to live by what other people expect. I want the world to know we are in love. We have to figure out a lot of things, but first thing we need to do is decide if we want our relationship to be permanent or just another summer romance."

"I want this to go beyond summer, too, but how do you think we can accomplish that? If Brien or Julia found out, they would have me declared an unfit mother and take Annika away. As much as I love you, I will not allow that to happen."

"I know, and I will not allow it either. If this is something you want as much as I do, then I will contact some people and see what we need to do. If you don't think it is worth it, then I will drop it and be satisfied to have whatever time we can steal together."

She was silent. Her face showed her confusion and indecision. I decided not to give her a chance to respond until I told her all that I felt, so I ploughed ahead.

I took a deep breath and continued. "I know we have a lot of things to work out; I know that I am 26 years older than you are and that I may die before you and I know that is not fair to you...but I love you and...well, that's it. I want to be your husband and I want you to be my wife."

She reached out and stroked my face with her fingers. Her look had softened, but her face still did not reveal whether I had made a fool of myself or whether she was going to make me the happiest person in the world.

"Yes, Denny, I will marry you on two conditions. We have to figure out how to live together without losing Annika, and once we are married, I want us to make a baby. I want that feeling of knowing that you put a life into me."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

My heart soared. At 7:30 AM on Saturday July 3, 2010, I found happiness. I would do my best to make sure we could live in the open as husband and wife. How? I did not know, but I had to figure it out before the end of the summer.

We each took a shower and walked to the lodge for breakfast. Marge was there greeting the guests. I invited her to sit with us.

Marge took a sip out of her huge mug. "So, are you guys having fun?"

Tatiana responded instantly. "I am having the best time. I am going to remember this weekend forever."

"Really?" Marge replied. "Why is that?"

Tatiana looked at me a raised her eyebrows in a silent question. I nodded.

"This morning Denny asked me to marry him, and I said yes!"

"Yeeeee! I am so happy for you. Dennis is a wonderful person, and if he asked you to marry him, you must be wonderful, too."