My Last Week

Story Info
My Boss makes my last week eventful.
2.6k words
4.39
26.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
House665
House665
102 Followers

So here it was, my last week working as a steward at the arty cinema in my hometown. I had accepted a job in London and was moving in two weeks. As I stepped through the front doors, I was greeted by my boss Jenny. She was wearing black jeans with a low cut black top and cardigan. Her dirty blonde hair was done in a ponytail. She had managed to keep her youthful looks despite being twenty years older than me. I liked Jenny. She had a warm personality and was extremely funny.

"Hey Frazier," Jenny said with a smile. "You're with me tonight."

"Awesome," I replied, returning the smile.

"Come on let's go set up."

Set up was easy. The two of us carried the boxes of sweets and drinks up from under the stage and carefully went about laying them on the table. We chatted as we went along and soon the conversation turned to my departure.

"So sad that you're leaving us at the end of the week," Jenny said.

"I'll keep in touch," I replied.

"I know," She continued. "But work won't be the same."

I looked at her. Tears were welling up in her eyes.

"Jenny?" I said concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," She replied

Suddenly my boss burst into tears. I grabbed her and embraced her in a tight hug. Her tears ran down the sleeve of my t-shirt.

"I'm so sorry," She said between sobs.

"It's okay," I answered in a soothing tone.

A half hour later and I eventually got her to calm down. I sat her down on a nearby auditorium seat and went off to grab some tissues from the staff toilet. When I returned a few minutes later and handed her the tissues before taking the seat next to her.

"I'm sorry," She said. "It's been a shitty week."

"What happened?" I replied.

Jenny took a deep breath.

"Richard left me."

Richard was her husband. I had only met the guy a few times from when he picked up Jenny. He gave off a pretty arrogant vibe.

"Ah shit," I replied. "I'm sorry to hear that. When did it happen?"

"Monday," She replied before blowing her nose. "He called me a cunt and said he wanted a divorce."

"You're so much better than him Jen," I replied.

"You're just saying that because I'm your boss."

I shook my head.

"No, I genuinely mean it." I responded. "You're an incredible woman who is funny, caring and attractive. Quite frankly you're better off without that douche."

Jenny giggled.

"Thank you Frazier," She replied. "I really needed that."

She glanced at her watch.

"Shit," She continued. "It's almost time to open the doors."

"You sure you're up for this?" I replied.

"Yeah," She answered, standing up. "I need the distraction."

Five minutes later and the doors to the auditorium were opened. The cinema was almost full that night. As the more and more people came, I noticed Jenny was happier. She took tickets and showed people to their seats with a big smile on her face. Ten minutes later and the final people stepped through and took their seats. Jenny and I shut the doors and took our positions at the back. Part of being a steward is sitting at the back so that people can find the exit easier.

The lights went off and the film started. It was a generic action film with explosions and stupid one-liners. Twenty minutes in and Jenny etched closer to me.

"Did you really mean it?" She whispered into my ear. "When you said I was attractive?"

"Sure," I replied. "I meant it."

Jenny looked at me. I could tell something was on her mind. Suddenly her hand moved from beside her leg and onto my thigh.

"Jenny," I almost screamed. "What the fuck?"

"I want to say thank you," She replied. "For being nice earlier. This isn't weird is it?"

I didn't know how to reply. My mind couldn't process my boss' hand stroking my thigh.

"You don't have a girlfriend do you?" She whispered in my ear.

"Jenny," I stammered. "You're not thinking this through. You're upset about Richard. What if we get caught?"

"One," She started. "I have thought about this. Two, Richard left me, not the other way round. Three, It's dark. No-one will notice us."

I hesitated.

"It's just a little fun," Jenny purred into my ear.

"Fine," I responded.

I reached down and unzipped my fly. After a quick look to see if anyone was watching, I pulled out my cock.

"My goodness," Jenny said. "It's so big."

Her hands lightly gripped my shaft and began pumping. I buried my head into my boss' neck and moaned softly.

"You like this don't you?"

"Yes," I sighed.

The sensation was bliss. Jenny hands were soft but it was her technique that I really enjoyed. She would loosen her grip around my foreskin, allowing the slightest of touch to that area. I took my head out of my boss neck and looked around the auditorium. No-one was looking at us. The thrill of being caught was unbelievable. Jenny's pace quickened and very soon I began to feel a tingling feeling in my cock.

"Jenny," I whispered. "I'm going to come."

My boss didn't answer. Instead, she just grunted and carried on with the handjob. A few seconds later, I gripped her shoulder tightly and shot spunk into her hand.

"Shit," Jenny said before leaping out of her chair.

It was a member of the audience walking up to the exit. I quickly stuff my dick back into my pants and did the zip up. Jenny ushered him out with a smile before retaking her seat beside me. It was then that I suddenly noticed the little droplets of come still on her fingers.

"Jenny," I mumbled, pointing to down to her fingers.

"Oh yeah," She replied.

To my amazement, my boss put the fingers in her mouth and sucked.

"You taste good," She said and smiled.

The film eventually finished and Jenny and I packed up. I signed out and got into my battered car. As I drove home that night, the surreal moment replayed over and over in my head.

**The Penultimate Shift**

It had been two days since Jenny had given me the handjob. The scene was still fresh in my mind as I entered work for my second to last shift. I signed in and was about to head over to the auditorium when I needed to pee. Stopping off at the staff toilets, I quickly relieved myself and exited to find my boss staring at me.

"Hi Jenny," I said with a smile.

"Can I talk to you?" She replied. "Somewhere private?"

"Yeah sure," I replied.

"Come here," Jenny said and walked past me.

I watched as she pushed the door to the staff toilet open and stepped in. As I followed her in, the door was promptly locked behind me.

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day," She said.

"It's fine," I replied.

"No it's not Frazier. I was emotional and..."

"Look Jenny," I interrupted. "I understand completely."

"You do?"

I nodded.

"Yeah,"

She stopped herself from replying and went quiet. I watched as she thought carefully about her response.

"You're a good person," She said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

With a smile, I placed a hand atop hers.

"So are you," I replied.

The room went quiet. I locked eyes with Jenny who simply starred back at me.

"If you want to do anything," She whispered. "We can."

I slowly moved towards her. Placing one hand on her hip, I pulled her closer and planted a kiss on her lips. Jenny kissed back, pushing me up against the wall. Her hands found my belt.

"No," I said, pulling her hands from her belt. "It's your turn."

I grasped her belt and unbuckled it. The zip came down next, revealing a red thong. Reaching down, I slowly peeled the thong away. Her pussy was freshly shaven. From my vantage point I could see her labia had swollen up. Kneeling down, I began to kiss her thighs. My tongue reached her cunt in seconds. Jenny trembled at the first kiss. I placed my hand on her ankle to stop her leg from wobbling.

"Fuck," She moaned.

My tongue continued to orally penetrate her vagina causing her leg to start violently bucking. I turned my attention to the clit and began vigorously lashing at it. The bucking escalated. Jenny sent a leg straight into my ribs and I yelled out in pain.

"Shit sorry," She moaned. "Don't stop."

Ignoring the pain, I did as I was told. My boss gripped the hand dryer with both hands.

"Keep...going," She said between moans. "I'm so...fucking close."

I took my hand off my leg and inserted two fingers into her cunt. In return, Jenny shivered and covered her mouth to prevent a moan from escaping. Pushing my fingers deeper, I continued to eat her out.

"Frazier," She started. "I..."

She couldn't finish. Her back arched backwards and her arm muscles began to spasm. Fluid ran down my fingers. Grabbing her arms, I brought them down to her side. Jenny had shut her eyes. I watched as she slowly began to breathe normally.

"That," She said, her eyes open. "Was better than anything Richard ever did."

Taking inspiration from my boss, I sucked on my fingers.

"You taste good," I said.

Jenny laughed and pulled up her thong. After rearranging our clothes to look more professional, we exited the toilets one by one to avoid arousing any suspicion. Thirty minutes later and I was back collecting tickets in the auditorium. The taste of my boss' pussy still lingered on my lips.

**The Last Shift**

"Surprise!"

The whole company were staring at me. Olivia, a nice woman who heads up the finance and admin department, held a big card in her hands. . The words WE'RE SORRY YOU'RE LEAVING stood atop a picture of a sad face. Alex, another steward, walked over and pulled me into a tight bear hug.

"I'm gonna fucking miss you," He said.

"And me you bud," I replied.

Michael and Stephanie walked over and joined the hug.

"Stay in touch yeah?" Michael said.

"Sure," I answered.

"Good luck in London," Stephanie said.

"Thanks," I replied. "How the hell did you guys organise this?"

"Jenny did all of it," Alex responded.

I looked over and saw Jenny staring back at me. She offered a smile and I returned it; a bittersweet smile indeed. It had been a day since our encounter in the bathroom and I began to feel guilty for leaving. Breaking away from the hug, I walked over and cuddled her.

"You're going to make me cry," She said and burst out laughing.

"Thank you," I replied.

Jenny took the card from Olivia and handed it to me.

"Speech!" Michael cried out, prompting similar chants.

"Alright! Alright!" I said, waving my hands to calm them.

I stood silently for a few seconds and thought about what I was going to say.

"I'm going to miss you all," I said. "This has been such a fantastic place to work. You all are amazing people that have been really supportive except you Alex. You can fuck off."

The group chuckled and Alex stuck his middle finger up.

"Thank you for everything," I continued.

"Short but sweet," Harry from admin shouted.

The party didn't last long. Cake and drink was passed around and one by one, members of staff came up and offered their goodbyes. Eventually it came down to me and Jenny. I offered to stay and help clean up (It was the least I could do). We cleaned in silenced, neither one of us wanted to say what we were thinking. Before long we had cleaned up the entire room.

"Well that's that," I said, twisting a knot in a rubbish bag.

Jenny sighed and put down the dustpan and brush.

"Did you want one last fuck?" She said.

"I thought you'd never ask." I replied.

Marching over to her, I pushed her gently against the wall.

"You thought it was by accident that we're the last ones here?" She whispered in my ear.

"No," I whispered back.

I planted her right hand on her thigh.

"You know what I want?" Jenny said.

"No," I replied, kissing her cheek. "Tell me."

"I want to fuck you where we first did something naughty." She answered.

"Okay," I whispered. "Let's go."

I took her hand and led up the flight of stairs. It was a two minute walk. We opened the one of the double doors and stepped in, gently closing it behind us. The steward's chairs were waiting for us. I took my seat. Jenny straddled me. In one single motion she undid the zip to my pants. My semi-erect cock sprung free.

"Let me take care of that for you," She said.

I watched as she stepped back and knelt at my feet. She took my cock in her mouth and started by swirling her tongue around the tip of my dick. Her head bobbed up and down, gathering speed with ease. The room fell silent. Only the wet, smacking sounds of Jenny's lips on my cock could be heard.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

She took her lips off my cock.

"Then go for it,"

Egged on by her enthusiasm, I stood up and turned her around. I loosened her belt and pulled her jeans down to her ankles. Jenny rested her elbows on the chair in front and playfully wiggled her ass. I aimed my penis to her cunt. As I slowly entered her I immediately felt the wetness of her tight pussy.

Jenny set the motion, arching her back towards me and thrusting backwards. I responded by thrusting back. She let out a moan and reached back with her arms, entangling her finger in mine. As the lovemaking intensified, the wet, smacking sounds were replaced with the harsh crack of my body crashing into hers.

"Fuck," She roared. "This feels so good,"

We picked up speed. Jenny rocked her hips faster, allowing my dick to slide deeper into her pussy. I let go of her hands and gripped her firm ass in a desperate attempt to steady myself. Jenny wrapped her legs around mine, pulling me closer as I continued to ravish her cunt.

"Frasier," She yelled. "I'm so close."

I increased the speed of my fucking, huffing as I did. Suddenly, I began to feel a build-up in my balls; I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Jenny," I said. "I'm going to come."

"Do it," She screamed. "Shoot your load into my pussy."

I couldn't hold it any longer. With a loud yell, I crushed her body between mine and the chair. My cum was now lost in my former boss' pussy.

"Yes," Jenny sighed. "Oh...Yes."

Her hands clutched my side and she pointed her head to the ceiling. Shuddering violently, she let out a final muffled gasp and climaxed. Her fluids leaked out of her pussy and onto my cock. We both collapsed into the seat, my cock was still buried deep in her. After a few minutes of panting, we were able to talk.

"Thank you Frasier," She said. "Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome," I said.

We cleaned ourselves up and took the rubbish bags out. Returning to the lobby, I saw Jenny standing there holding the keys to the lobby door.

"I'm gonna miss this place," I said. "And you."

"I'm going to miss you too," Jenny replied.

I embraced her for a final time. Neither one of us wanted to speak. As we broke away, I saw she was holding back tears.

"Just go," She said. "Before this gets any more emotional."

I went to say something but decided against it. Instead I just nodded and walked over to the front door. At the door, I paused and looked back. Jenny smiled and waved at me. Returning the wave, I turned around and exited the building for the final time.

House665
House665
102 Followers