My Latin Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuation of our first night together.
1.4k words
3.6
6.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an even exchange of oral satisfaction between the two of us you collapse on the bed. Enveloped in a smile of pure satisfaction. I notice there is still a glint of wickedness in your eyes. What's on your mind angel? What are you thinking? To which you replied "It depends... How much do you want me?"

Sweetheart I don't think words can be enough to describe just how much. So I ask you again what's on your mind? A wicked grin comes over your face to match the one in your eyes. "Even after all that you still want more? That's what I was hoping you would say so I want you to do whatever your little heart desires." You start to get on your knees and running a single finger down my lips to my chin and then down my chest. "I want you to take this time to do whatever you EVER wanted to do to me and with me." If you insist... I have no problem with that. "Understand I will be doing the same to you as well." you say with a playful tone.

Fair is fair I always say. You can show a closer cooking your finger for me to bend closer as if you want to whisper something in my ear. At that point you kiss my cheek and nibble on my ear lobe and you know what that does to me. I want you to lay down I want you to be completely open to me. When you playfully refuse I playfully push you back onto the mattress. I kneel down in front of the bed grab your legs and pull you to the edge. It just so happens that I'm still very hungry. I begin to feast slowly deeply and fully making sure not to miss a single inch.

You writhe underneath me as if you're trying to stop me but yet enjoy it completely at the same time time. I put my hand on your stomach to steady your body. Continuing to feast even deeper than before. Taking my tongue and writing my full name across your clit in cursive. "What are you doing to me baby?" you ask. "If you go any deeper I'm afraid you'll possess me." To which I replied you make that sound like it's a bad I slide 2 fingers inside you and find that g-spot just as I finish my name. You arch your back as if you're ready explode all over the place keeping my fingers on your G spot to pull my face away enough to tell you exactly what I have in mind. I want to make you squirt and I want to make you multi by any means necessary after that I have other ideas that might just take all night.

"That's fine we will take turns... And since I am here for a week we can alternate nights but on the last night all bets are off." What do you mean by that darling? "What I mean is anything goes and everything goes." I pull you back into my mouth. I noticed that your ass is slightly hanging off the edge of the bed. I begin to playfully swat at your ass testing the waters so to speak. "Well its about time you started getting a little more aggressive. I was wondering what it was going to take." You don't have to worry about that dear I have a lot of ideas planned for you some will be a first time for me some might be a first time for you.

Your writhing on the bed becomes a little bit more uncontrollable which tells me you're getting closer gripping your ass cheeks with my hand I press my tongue as deep as it will go. Wrapping my tongue around your clit sucking every single inch of you as deep as I can into my mouth. Looking up at you while still feasting on you... you have begun to play with your nipples pinching pulling twisting at that point I start assisting you.

I lose myself in the moment and I twist a little too much you wince in pain noticeably. You let out a moan that was louder than anything I have ever heard from you all night. Are you okay angel? To which you wickedly reply "It's going to take a lot more than that to hurt me don't worry about it... Please continue please please please continue." I replace my tongue with my thumb on your clit and two fingers hitting the G spot just right sucking my way up to your nipples.

Sucking and nibbling on your nipples barely biting them I can already feel your orgasm building. Inching my way up your body even more until my lips are on your earlobe nibbling close to biting. I want you to not only cum for me I want you to explode for me. Like you've never come for anybody before. Flood my hand flood my bed... I want it all I want it now give it to me angel. Give it to me now and I will make sure the rest of the night is just as intense if not more.

You unleash an orgasm I have never felt in my life you kiss my lips deeper than you've never kissed me before to muffle the sounds of your moans and screams as you squirt and explode at the same time. Why did you do that? I wanted it all. "I don't want to be responsible for waking your neighbors I don't want them mad at you for what I do." You let me worry about my neighbors you just worry about submitting every inch of you to me tonight. From now on no censoring no muffling.

You said that you wanted to give me whatever I wanted. I want you verbal I want you vocal I want you as loud as you want to be I want you...all of you.

Lay back down I'll be right back. Don't you dare move a muscle. I return to the room moments later I ask how much do you trust me. "Completely darling" I hand you a blindfold and ask you to put it on. You do so willingly almost giddy like a little girl on Christmas morning ready to open her gifts for the first time. Let me know how this feels feel the movement on the side of the bed then nothing then in a flash I feel in extreme cold going from the middle of your neck slowly inching its way down your breasts to each nipple circling slowly. You feel wet traces from where the cold was and you know its an ice cube tracing your body. You can feel me inching my way down the bed as the ice cube reaches certain areas of your body your stomach your hips your size your thighs and then it just stops for a moment.

And just as quickly as it stopped it started again all the way down to your knees all the way back up to your hips. What you don't see happening is me putting the ice cube in my mouth as I grab your legs and pull you to the edge of the bed and I slowly begin to trace your lips with the ice cube in my mouth. it melts faster than I anticipated. You start grabbing for pillows as if to put them in your mouth to muffle the moans and screams that might come out of your mouth. I take the ice cube out of my mouth long enough to tell you throw the pillows off the bed now. You start to complain. Do it or this stops here and now. Reluctantly you throw all the pillows off the bed and I begin to trace your clit with the ice cube sliding two fingers inside you at the same time I'm wrapping my lips around the clit I swirll the ice cube around and around Azure orgasm builds and your voice gets louder and louder.

Until a flash of you rushes against my face which tells me that you came yet again harder than before.

"Are you sure this is what you want your neighbors mad at you you'll probably get kicked out of your apartment after tonight." Well if that does happen I can always come and move in with you right? And we are just getting started my dear I've got a mind full of ideas and a body full of energy. Sides you said whatever my heart desires no idea when you are getting yourself into.

This night is far from over but this part of the story is.