My Legendary Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the adventures with the delightful Frankie.
2.1k words
4.47
14.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie and I were in Bath on a July Saturday during the hot summer of 2013. We walked around for a short while and she picked up a couple of new summer dresses in Debenhams before we retired to a pub for a lunchtime drink. We ordered at the bar and made our way outside to the very busy garden. I spied an empty table toward the back of the garden and we sat just chatting, people watching and sipping our drinks. Inevitably, the talk turned to sex and we discussed various things that we'd like to try. While this was going on, I had surreptitiously slid my hand under Frankie's flowing summer dress and I was gently caressing her soft, shaven pussy through the thin fabric of her panties. I kept checking to see if anyone had noticed, when I had confirmed that they hadn't, I continued gently rubbing the length of her slit with the pad of my thumb. The conversation continued, I could feel her heat and wetness through the flimsy fabric.

Frankie was quite keen on the domme role and I was equally keen to play sub to her, this is something that we'd done before and I may or may not decide to let you, dear reader, in on that in due course. The last time that we'd had sex, it was in front of the mirror at the foot of her bed, she had begun by kneeling before me and letting me watch as she slowly slid her lips along the length of my hard shaft. This wasn't necessarily something new to me, but it was such a horny sight, watching this incredibly sexy lady slowly and deliberately fellate me as we both watched. As that particular afternoon developed, I fucked her hard from behind as we gazed into each other's eyes in the mirror's reflection. Back to the pub garden conversation, Frankie knew that I had enjoyed a bi encounter in my past and she mentioned that she would very much like to see me with another man. Of course, I immediately agreed and said it was something that we could certainly do in the future. She asked me what I'd really like and I asked her in return if she'd ever used a strap-on. As soon as I said that, she confessed that, when we'd been fucking in front of the mirror, the thought of us switching roles had more than just crossed her mind. So, with that in mind, the following is how I pictured that little tableau playing out.

Frankie once gave me a pair of her knickers and told me that she'd really like me to wear them sometime. I'd not tried this before, but, there was no way I was ever going to deny any request she made of me. The next morning I put them on and sent her a text message to let her know. I immediately got why some guys get a kick out of wearing women's underwear. Aside from the feel of the silky material, just the fact that I was wearing something that I arguably shouldn't have been was a huge turn on. I was pleased to read her response just a few seconds later, I told her that wearing her knickers made me feel so horny. The feeling was heightened when she replied that it made her feel the same.

Anyway, the story...... I would be instructed to wear her knickers again as I went to her house one evening. She would greet me wearing the world's tiniest dress, the little grey one that barely covered her gorgeous behind. As I came through the door, she would throw her arms around me and, as I hugged her back, I could tell that she was naked underneath. We kissed, oh how I could never tire of kissing those soft lips, she would bite my bottom lip, a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"Upstairs, big boy," she instructed, "strip to your underwear and wait for me in the bedroom, you will be kneeling in front of the mirror."

OK, I thought, not even a cup of coffee? I smiled and started up the stairs to her bedroom. Opening the door, the curtains were drawn, candles gave off a soft glow from each side of the bed and the dresser. I closed the door behind me and removed my clothes as instructed.

"Are you ready?" She called from the landing

"Yes, baby, I'm waiting for you" I replied, not knowing exactly what was to come.

"Close your eyes, I'm coming in."

I closed my eyes, listening for the sound of the door opening, I could hear her footsteps on the carpeted floor in front of me.

"No peeping now." She said softly.

I flinched as I felt the blindfold being placed over my eyes, but didn't struggle. Similarly, I let her easily move my hands behind my back and felt the cold steel of handcuffs on my wrists. I could feel her moving around me, I could smell her perfume, I could feel her warmth as she moved close to me. I felt her hand on my cock, straining hard against the silky black satin of the French knickers she had given me to wear. She gave me an appreciative squeeze as I felt her lips against mine once more. Then she was gone, I couldn't feel her next to me anymore, but her scent lingered in the air.

"I've got a surprise for you." She whispered in my ear

I felt something touch my lips, something firm, rubbery, I couldn't tell immediately what it was. It pressed urgently against my closed lips and, trusting her completely, I parted them and let it in. It felt strange, firm but not hard, cold, an odd, synthetic taste to it. It pushed further into my mouth and I could smell Frankie's sex. I knew immediately that she was fucking my face with a strap on.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed as she slowly thrust her hips, her hands on my head.

My cock felt even harder, twitching within the confines of her panties, imagining what this must look like. Me, on my knees before my beloved, while she gently, tenderly, fucked my mouth. At that point, she removed the blindfold and I could see the mirror's reflection, she was looking at me, me at her as my mouth was wrapped around her cock. She took one hand off my head and gently pulled and teased her erect nipple as she kept up the steady rhythm, my mouth salivating, coating her fake cock in my spit. I watched as her hand slid down her body, reaching behind herself, her hand disappeared from view and I knew that she was slipping her fingers into her liquid sex. She stared at my reflection as she fucked me, her fingers fucking herself, eager to bring herself off in front of me. Oh, how I would love her to change tack and let me bring her off with my mouth. Her breathing became ragged as she started to cum. I could see and feel her legs tremble as the pleasure built inside her. Her fucking motion became erratic as she fingered herself to orgasm. She came hard as I was forced to continue sucking her before she replaced the cock in my mouth with her own cum-covered fingers. I eagerly licked them clean, savouring the taste of her exquisite pussy.

She walked behind me and I felt the handcuffs being unlocked, I hadn't noticed, but my hands were tingling with pins and needles. She ordered me to my feet and then it was her turn to be on her knees. I watched in the mirror as she slowly peeled my knickers off, my achingly hard cock springing into view, pulsating and twitching in front of her face. She held my gaze in the mirror as she ran her tongue lasciviously from root to tip, making me gasp in pleasure. I fully expected to see and feel her warm, soft lips engulf the head of my cock, but this wasn't to be. She flicked the tip of her tongue across the head, gathering up the pearl of pre-cum that had formed there before getting to her feet and instructing me onto the bed. I was positioned on all fours, facing the mirror, knowing what was going to happen next, slightly apprehensive. I watched as she climbed onto the bed behind me, her soft hands stroking my back from shoulders to waist. Her hand reached between my legs, gently cupping my balls before her fingertips softly caressed the length of my cock. I continued watching as she sucked her index finger, she smiled lustfully as I felt it being pressed against my anus. Gently, but insistently, it found its way inside, she continued to stroke my cock as she finger fucked my arse. My back arched, pushing back to meet her thrusts, my head dropped, I was just focussing on the pleasure she was giving me. I felt her finger pull out and I looked back towards the mirror to see her reaching over to the nightstand. She picked up a tube of what I hoped was lube and then I felt the cold gel on my skin as she squeezed a good sized dollop out. She smiled at me again as I felt her finger enter me once more, closely followed by a second and then a third. She was still gently wanking my twitching cock as she finger fucked me, her eyes not leaving mine.

Her fingers pulled out and I felt her hand on the small of my back as the tip of her cock found my entrance. She slowly pushed against the ring of muscle, I tried to relax as much as possible as she invaded my body. I felt her other hand on my hip, steadying me as she slowly, gently, pushed her way inside me. I could do nothing more than moan softly, the pain of her intrusion matched by the pleasure of giving myself to this woman. I forced myself to look into the mirror, her face a picture of sexual desire, she winked at me as she started to pull out. The feeling was really quite strange, but I didn't have time to think too much about it as she gently pushed her way back inside. I felt full, an odd sensation that I can't readily explain, the image in the mirror, coupled with the feeling from my groin conspired to make my erection the hardest it had ever been.

Frankie gently fucked me, her hands caressing my skin as she did so, this wasn't about domination or submission. I wasn't being punished, she was making love to me as I did to her, gently, tenderly and so very deeply. The pace of her thrusts quickened, she was fucking me now, her soft abdomen slapping against my bottom as she did so, my shoulders dropped, I was unable to hold that position as she took me. Now I was at her mercy, face on the mattress, arse in the air, I was hers to do with what she wanted. She held my hips and fucked me, hard. My cock twitched uncontrollably beneath me, I briefly wondered if I was going to cum just from the stimulation of my prostate. Then she pulld out completely. I felt empty.

"Turn over baby" She whispered urgently.

I complied, laying on my back, I looked up at her, looked into those beautiful blue-green eyes as we kissed. Her tongue exploring my mouth, my hands roaming her body. She guided herself into my again, now she slipped deep inside me without any resistance, our mouths locked together as she made love to me again, long, slow, deep strokes filled me completely. I held her sweet arse, cupping and squeezing the pliant flesh as she slid inside me. I reached down and took her nipple into my mouth, gently biting the tender flesh, making her moan and gasp in pleasure. I noticed that she was still watching the action in the mirror and it gave me a buzz.

"I need you inside me." She whispered hoarsely as she withdrew.

She unbuckled the belt and tossed the strap on to the floor before moving up my body and kissing me deeply as she lay on top of me, her soft skin pressed against mine. I felt the gluey wetness of her pussy against the head of my cock as she let her legs drop either side of mine and, with a gentle flexing of her hips, took me inside her. I gasped aloud as I felt her hot cunt envelop me, her internal muscles squeezing my shaft as she impaled herself on me. Moving slowly and deliberately, she rode me until she came hard, her juices flowing freely, covering my groin. I couldn't wait any longer and, as our mouths clamped together again, I filled her with my seed, pumping deep inside her.