My Lesson In Hitchhiking Ch. 02

Story Info
How she got home.
970 words
4.45
35.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came out into the dark parking lot I looked for other vehicles. I was now scared to get into any of them, but too embarrassed to call a friend to have her pick me up. I noticed the driver walk up to me, and in a very friendly tone asked me if I was feeling OK. “Yes,” I lied and looked down. I looked up at him. For reasons I can’t explain, after checking out the rest of the unknown cars in the lot, I actually felt safer going back with him. I rationalized it thinking that a) he had already cum, b) he did not touch me or insert anything inside of me, and c) he could have taken full advantage of me but didn’t. If anything, I was the only one now who was sexually unfulfilled, and maybe part of me wanted to get my turn. In any case, he was there, going the right direction, and I just wanted to get home.

I got back in the cab, and covered up the best I could as before. I asked if he had a sweatshirt or something I could use to cover up my legs. He happily obliged, and I felt confident that this ride would go smoothly and safely the rest of the way. I turned to my left this time and put the sweatshirt around my legs. I closed my eyes. A little bit later I squinted them open to see what was going on. He was driving with both hands on the wheel, and a noticeable bulge in his pants. I looked down to notice my right nipple exposed to a view from above, and it ran chills through my body. I was sure he was enjoying his view, and although feeling as unfulfilled as I was, considering what happened last time I reluctantly decided to change positions to cover up. I turned back to the right and readjusted the sweatshirt over my legs. I looked in the side mirror and was somewhat disappointed, but mostly relieved, to see him keeping his eyes on the road. This went on for a stretch, and as is my habit in vehicles I drifted back off to sleep.

I slowly woke up as I felt the vehicle come to a halt. Another rest stop. I sighed comfortably and squirmed a bit to get comfortable since I didn’t feel I had to pee. I soon, however, felt the sweater fold forward and the back of my dress carefully lift up. Here we go again, I thought. This time I figured I might as well enjoy it and see if I can come since I hadn’t yet from this whole adventure. I heard his pants zip, and then the hand motion commence. I could feel myself getting wet again. Again, he wasn’t touching me, just looking and getting himself off. I started to get really into it, but had to make him think I was still asleep. I thought of his cum splashing on my back and ass again, and it really turned me on. I did the stretching thing again, purposefully giving him a better view of my pussy. My lips spread, and I could feel the juices that were sticking them together give slowly. By his movements I could tell he thoroughly enjoyed it. I was so turned on and felt like I was about to cum, but frustrated that I couldn’t touch myself. Just then, I was shocked by the feel of his finger on the inside of my pussy lips. It rubbed slowly up and down along the inside. It felt very soft and large. I noticed that his movements had stopped, he seemed to be just enjoying the feel of my moist lips on his finger. When he started back up again slowly, I notice the back of his hand bumping my ass with each jerk, and realized that it was not his finger between my pussy lips, but the tip of his cock. Before thinking of how to react, I felt it start to spurt, and cum dripped down from my lips onto my ass. Nervous, I did the yawn and stretch to startle him and make him pull away, but due to my absentmindedness the upward motion of my ass made the head of his cock only slip just inside my pussy. I felt the last few spurts of his cum fill the inside of my pussy, and would have pushed him away if it weren’t for the fact that I was tipped over the edge and began a long, tense, overwhelming orgasm that was the culmination of my sexual frustration, fear, and longing over the day’s events. I slowly reached my left hand back, grabbed his hip and almost unconsciously pulled the rest of him into me until my orgasm subsided. I could tell he wasn’t too large since it slipped in relatively easily, but I enjoyed the fullness of his ejaculate—spurts that I could actually feel pulsating the inside of me while the rest was still dripping off of my cunt on the outside.

He reached his arm around me, pulled the strap off my shoulder and grabbed my exposed breast fully in his large hand, and waited until I stopped shuttering. When his limp cock finally came out of me, followed by a gush of the sperm that had been sitting inside me, I had him take me back to my home town, give me fifty bucks for the morning after pill, and thanked him for the ride.

I ended up getting way more than I hoped for or wanted, was scared shitless, but now fortunate to come out OK and have this incredibly sexy story that I still fantasize over, though I would never do that again!