My Letter to You

Story Info
You asked me to tell you what I want.
1.2k words
3.71
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my love letter to you; because I never tell you what I want, you just seem to know what I need.

When I come to see you I generally have no intention of things heating up between us although it seems inevitable at times, you make me feel nervous and shy like everything is new, I know if something does happen it's likely to be pushing me just far enough out of my comfort zone to make me feel like you're in control of it and not me. I like this feeling, I have no trust emotionally so to trust you in the most intimate way without the need to put my heart on the line is a liberating and joyous emotion.

When you asked me the last time I was kissed properly and I couldn't recall, you reminded me how a real kiss should make me feel; you gently put your hand on my neck and pulled me towards you kissing me gently at first, it felt like you meant it and all the other feeling came flooding back - I knew then before you pushed me up against the wall that I wanted you to have me.

So in my mind I play out this scenario; you take away my nerves by kissing me, our tongues meeting and your hands pulling my hair so you can kiss my neck, I'm against the wall unable to move unless you let me, I've surrendered myself to you already, my body responds and I start to feel deliciously moist and aching for your hands on my skin. You bite my neck and shoulder, hard enough to make me gasp as your hand finds it way up my skirt and between my legs, you can feel how wet I am already and know you can get me to do anything you want.

Telling me to bend over the end of the bed you lift up my skirt, as you're stood behind me you pull down my knickers and tell me to open my legs. I feel exposed as you look at me, your warm hand running over my arse and your fingers deliberately teasing my pussy that's begging to be touched. Its hard not to wriggle as you tell me how naughty I've been getting all excited and wet, as you slowly run your finger over my clit and swiftly slap my bottom. The feeling is amazing and I start to moan as you repeat the spanking telling me how dirty I'm being for letting you touch me; my bottom feels hot and sore when you decide to stop.

Before I can get my breath back you turn me round, your cock is already waiting and I kneel down and take it in my mouth sucking on it greedily while playing with your balls. While I'm on my knees licking and sucking, making you hard and feeling your muscles tense with the sensation you tell me to take off my clothes. Its tricky knelt down and you put your hands in my hair pulling me onto your cock while I wriggle out of my shirt and bra and pull my skirt and knickers off.

Asking for my hands you tightly bind my wrists together, and use it to pull me up so I'm facing you, gently you run your hands up my thighs and hips up to my breasts. Firmly you take them in your hands squeezing my nipples painfully so I hold my breath, you know I like this, it makes me feel like you possess me. When you decide my nipples have had their punishment you suck each in turn, the pressure making them sore and erect for you to flick with your tongue when you see fit.

With a husky whisper in my ear you tell me to lay down on the bed with my bound hands above my head and my legs open - you know this makes me feel vulnerable, that's why you make me do it so you have the control. By now I'm lost in your world - I want you to kiss me deeply, hold me tightly in your arms and be yours completely, my body wants to give itself to you in any way you choose, its beyond me to say no and I hope you know this.

The vibrations are heard before I see what you have, I tense in anticipation of what's to come (knowing it won't be me until you deem it to be appropriate!). You lazily run the vibrating toy up the inside of my leg avoiding giving me any relief even though I try to move, I want to feel it buzzing on my clit - I close my eyes not wanting to see what you're teasing me with. You smoothly move it over my stomach and up to my sore nipples making me arch my back and moan, I instinctively start to close my legs but you move your hand down to stop me, I open my eyes and you're watching me I know I have to do as you want and relax under your touch.

Agonisingly slowly you trail the pink, cock shaped vibrator down my body following with gentle kisses until I can feel its persistent buzzing heading right for where I need it. I move trying to meet the hard tip but you tease and pull it away, My wet pussy is begging to be filled, the familiar tensing as it demands attention is distracting making me impatient as I move trying to get some satisfaction. You move back up the bed finally, kissing me your tongue pushing into my mouth and simultaneously you push the vibrating cock firmly into my eager pussy - making me catch my breath at the unexpected but welcome invasion, I groan unable to kiss you as I gasp with pleasure.

Lets face it you you weren't going to let me off that easily were you? It would be too much to let me explode in full technicolour orgasm even though this is my imagination and it should go the way I want, so since it's you having control that gives me a kick you don't let me fall off the cliff and free-fall into ecstasy. You take the vibrator out and switch it off, you tell me to be a good girl and close my eyes as you put it to my lips telling me to lick it clean, its wet from me as I suck it in the same way I did your stiff cock earlier - you encourage me holding the end of it up so I have to reach to get it in my mouth, when you take it away you fill my mouth with your tongue even though its my clit that aching for the attention. As we're kissing you untie my hands, I move them around feeling the warm circulation returning to my fingers and pleased I can now hold your strong arms as you move over me, you peel off your t shirt and I run my hands over your biceps and shoulders, I pull you onto me wanting to feel your warm skin against mine.

Once again you free your cock which is warm, smooth and hard waiting for me to play, I hold it firmly denying the urge to guide you inside me, this is your show so I'll wait for your direction.