My Libido Is Better Than Yours

Story Info
Couples, scandal, sex, surprise ending, humor.
2.5k words
4.05
8.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay in bed after making sure her little boy was safe and asleep in his room. She was in her usual comfortable clothing: t-shirt, panties, and comfy shorts. She had locked the doors and turned off the lights, everything in her home was as it should be. As par with her normal routine, she took out her Kindle and proceeded to read some of whatever book she had recently downloaded, nothing note worthy...just feeding her vampire addictions through fictional characters! Sleep came easy to her tonight, the busy weekend combined with getting up early to go to work, had pretty much used the last of her energy.

It would be ideal to say she was dreaming of sugar plums and gumdrops, but she never remembered her dreams...except for tonight...

She lay there blissfully, in her deep slumber, completely unaware of any outside noise or her surroundings. She never heard the window to her bedroom open, she never felt her shorts and panties being removed from her body, she was unaware of any movement on her big pillow top mattress (that's why you got them anyway, right?), she only thought in her unconscious subconscious, "mmmm, this is nice!"

In her dream like state of mind, the most incredible pleasure was being bestowed upon her...a man with a VERY skilled tongue was stimulating her clit in ways that should be illegal. There was a slow, skilled, licking motion from one end of her to the other until the clit was reached, at which point a nice little flick or two of the tongue sent her body and senses into overload...and then it would stop. Where did he go? Come back!

It wasnt long and her dream man wasnt far, his face was directly above her and she knew this as soon as he started to blow on her..."Oh My GOD," she subconciously thought, this incredibly skilled man was teasing her. A slow, deep moan released from her as her body responded to this new trick. She thrust her hips towards the blowing air, every piece of her body craving more, every nerve ending tingling in anticipation for the next touch. The man responded accordingly by pressing his mouth, his wonderfully stubbly face to her waiting vuvla hard. He licked, flicked, sucked, and moved his tongue in ways unheard of.

She cried out for how could she help herself? This kind of pleasure had not been something she was used to in a long time. Who was she kidding she had never been used to it!!! When she cried out her eyes shot open, she had to see, she had to put a face to this wonderful creature in between her legs. As she became aware of her surroundings she thought it odd that her room looked like it always did, arent dreams supposed to be a fantasy? Shouldnt she be on a beach, under the stars, relishing in this exhilerating moment? This was too good for her bedroom, in her house...

She took this moment to look down, to become aware of her admirer. It was a man of stocky build, blonde hair, and just as she dreamed a face full of stubble. Only there was not supposed to be a man down there, there was not supposed to be a man in her home. She glanced at the clock, it read 3:30 am...this was when she began to realize that she was not having a dream as she had originally thought, this was not supposed to be happening. She lived in a small town, where the local cop loved her from his childhood years, this was her safe place, she knew her neighbors, she had family in this little town....this was not the kind of thing that happened here. Women didnt get...they werent victims of...RAPE!

Upon realization of what was happening her body shut down. She felt shame for having enjoyed herself just moments before. What kind of woman enjoys herself when being raped? She stayed quiet for fear of waking her son. Her body became a wood board, merely going through the motions, she figured this was the only way to save her life. Men who break in womens homes and rape them could also probably kill them right?

The man became aware of the fact that the woman realized what was happening, but he did not restrain her, nor did he stop. Instead he plunged in even further, he used every ounce of his knowledge base to bring her to a pleasure that she could not in fact deny. He wrapped his arms around her legs and reached for her breasts...one in each hand...causing her legs to open and her pelvis to lift. He rocked his body against each motion. He focused on her clit like a boy focuses on his video games. He stroked and sucked his way through her defensiveness until he felt her body responding to his movements. She let out a low guttural moan and started to reach for him as to hold on to something...before she made connection she gasped in shock and put her arms back to her sides. She was going to fight this, she was going to fight him, but rather in a way that was loud and violent it was like the girl was fighting her own inner demons. The mere fact that she responded to him at all was enough to make this man bring her all the way up to ecstacy, he was going to show her her own inner freak.

"OMG, omg, omg", she thought! She was shocked at her own weakness! Did she actually reach for him? And not out of anger but out of longing? What was she, some kind of whore? Sure she had a vibrating rabbit dildo in the drawer in her beside table, and sure she used it daily usually, but that didnt make her a whore that made her a woman with needs, right? She should be angry, she should be scared, she should be a lot of things but instead...she was hot and horny! The inner battle raging within her between be normal and hate this and be yourself and embrace this feeling was finally tipping to one side...it wasnt the side she had expected. And as he did that thing with his tongue, she let go of herself, her inhibitions, her fear, her loneliness. Instead she wrapped her legs around his shoulders in order to pull him closer, she grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked to pull him closer, she thrust her hips into his mouth, she became victim to her own needs and she let him fuck her right...with his mouth!!! Her own body had betrayed her...

Well fuck it, it was happening whether she wanted it or not. The cold hard facts were as is: there was a man in her house, he was not supposed to be there but he was, he was doing things to her that she only thought possible in the best of the best fantasies, she should be furious but instead she was loving every second that he brought her closer to an orgasm she only dreamed possible. Fighting him wasnt going to change what was happening, fighting herself wasnt going to change the facts...so she let it happen and she enjoyed it. Its not like this hadnt always been a secret fantasy of hers anyway, one of course she would never share with anyone out of shame for even thinking it, but her fantasy all the same! So she let it be, she embraced it...she could feel all the shame in the world tomorrow...right now it was about her and this stranger.

She moved with him now...when he thrust his body towards her she thrust right back! She was so close to a promise of pure pleasure that it was all she could do to keep her hands in one place, she grabbed his face, his hair, his arms...she moaned obscene phrases like "fuck me" among other things. He didnt let her down either, he stroked and licked furiously only coming up for air for a second or two before plunging back into her pussy! She hated those seconds but it only made it feel that much better when his mouth made contact with her again. She felt her body tensing, she felt herself preparing for something that had never happened with being pleased by a mouth, she felt herself growing very excited in anticipation of the orgasm she was about to have.

With each lick she came closer to the inevitable, he knew this by her movements, by her sounds. He reached for her breasts again, pulling her beautiful legs up and open so he could rock her fucking world. He moved she moved, she moaned "I'm so close" and he rocked harder. His dick was so hard he wondered if he would cum with her without even having it touched or wrapped around her wet pussy. No he had to hold out, he had to feel this wild woman around him, he had to thrust his hard dick into her wet pussy, he had to feel this woman the way she was feeling him! He sucked harder, he liked hearing her moans and feeling her pleasure, he wanted her to reach her wits end...

Oh shit, please dont stop, oh my fucking god, you genius, yes right there, harder, please god I'm so close, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh, oh fuck yes, oh shit. oh WOW!!!! Her body rocked on ecstacy filled waves, as she came harder than she had ever cum in her life he pressed his mouth to her and sucked with a speed not even possible in real life, he drank her up, literally...and she let him!!! It was the most amazing, wrong, nuaghty, exhilerating feeling she had ever felt. Usually when she came it was all she could do to move, and while this held true and she could barely move she wanted more...she wanted to feel him deep within her, and she wanted to feel that now.

But he had other plans...instead of moving on to his own needs after she finished cuming in his mouth and all over his wonderfully stubbly face, he lightly began to kiss her inner thighs. He stroked them with his tongue as he gradually made his way up her body, his hands carressed her sides while his mouth explored her body. He stopped at her breasts, her large full breasts that were beautiful and soft with nipples hard as rocks...he placed one breast in his mouth while he stroked and pinched the other with his fingers, then switched sides...man she had nice breast! He finally released those beautiful tits of hers and made his way up to her neck where he tenderly kissed and sucks, watching as her neck extended in pleasure. His main goal was to make it to her mouth, he wanted her to taste herself on his lips. He wasnt sure how she would take to this but this wasnt her game it was his! Finally his mouth made contact, and to his surprise she latched on with an intensity that just made his dick that much harder. She sucked his tongue, his lips, she stroked his face and kissed him like the world revolved around him. She had a grip on him that could only be described as a death grip, she needed him with a fury and he let her have him.

He slowly reached down and slid his dick inside her, he relished in the moan that escaped her lips. Good god her pussy felt good, it was so tight and wet. It literally felt like he was fucking her from behind even though he was on top it was so tight, and just when he didnt think it could feel any better, she squeezed him. She actually squeezed her little pussy around his dick!!! That was it...he couldnt hurt this woman no more than he could hurt a child, he had to feel this...her..every night!!! He fucked her with a passion he didnt know existed. He fucked her slow and hard because he could tell that was what she liked the most. He listened for her sounds, felt for her movements, and adjusted his body to them....it wasnt that it was about her, but it just felt so god damned fucking good! He stroked and stroked while looking into her face...her eyes were shut but she was biting her lip...it was hot!

He felt himself coming to an end, and he didnt want it....so he pulled out and tossed her body so that she was on her knees. This god damn bitch arched her back and thrust her ass out while she spread of sexy ass legs. He couldnt help himself he bent down to bite her ass cheek and then slapped it to hear her screech...this was it, he pushed himself in her hard she let out another shriek! She placed herself in a static position so there was no movement as he thrust into her hard. She was so fucking sexy....he reached up and wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled, her neck extended and her back arched more! He thrust harder and harder...my god his dick felt like it was about to explode, she felt so good wrapped around him!!! He felt himself on the verge of nutting and he couldnt stand to not see her face...he told her "look at me when I cum inside you, I wanna see you!" So she spun her neck and she looked at him, right in the eye...she had the most devilish mischevious face of any woman he had ever seen, and no shit she smiled at him! That was it, that was all it took, he grabbed her hips and he came...oh shit it felt so good, she felt his explosion and again squeezed wrapping her already tight pussy around him even harder and literally milked him dry...it was the best sex he could ever remember having!

It was all he could do to pull out but if he didnt soon his ultra-sensitive dick was going to fall off or something equally dramatic. He pulled out slowly and her felt her pinch she didnt want him out of her as much as he didnt want to be out of her. He finally released the head of his dick from her pussy grasp and they both moaned and collapsed to the bed, breathing hard, and covered in sweat. Once their labored breathing steadied, she turned her head to him...this was it this was the moment when all hell was about to break loose...he prepared himself for screaming, hitting, running for the phone to call the police, anything.

She turned to him with a sexy scowl, and looked him right in the eye, she lifted her head as to get a better look of this man, this stranger that just showed her one of the best nights of her life, she wanted to memorize his face and save it to her brains file cabinet. She rested her head on one arm and said....

"Hey Babe, how was your trip?"

THE END

Haha you know you liked it you FREAKS!!!