My Life as a Crossdresser Ch. 02

Story Info
Setting up my swingers' profile and first time with dildo.
3.2k words
4.15
24.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_CD
asian_CD
14 Followers

The next morning I woke up with a little extra jump in my step. I quickly went through my morning routine, and threw on a random pair of shorts and t shirt to hide my thong while I went downstairs to grab a quick breakfast. Looking around the house, I made sure that nobody was home before I went back to my room to start making my profile for the swingers' site. I even skipped the my usual morning jog because I just couldn't get my mind off of what happened with my toy last night and my need to explore some more.

Getting back into my room, I turned on my computer and logged in. I made my way to the site and started to fill in my profile with all the important information:

**********************************

Age- 18
Height- 5 feet
Weight-110 lbs
Race-Chinese
Sex-Male
Sexual Orientation- Bi-curious
Looking for- Females, Couples, Cross-dressers, TV/TG
Location- Somewhere in Canada (You didn't think I would really reveal that here did you?)

**********************************

I know what you may be thinking, why didn't I include males in the looking for section, but at the moment I thought it may have been easier for myself to start exploring my bi curiosity with a women in the room at the same time or with others like me. I just didn't feel comfortable being on my own with a man yet. Key word being yet.

Under the section where we were to write a description of ourselves I wrote:

**********************************

Hi everybody,

I'm a young Chinese male who would love to explore two things here, my desire to cross-dress and my bi-curiosity. I own a decent sized wardrobe, with matching shoes, wig and make up to make me very passable when I dress.

Also I am very open to trying new things because you just never know what you might like until you try it. I try to live by the rule of trying it at least twice before deciding whether I liked it or not. Where I draw the line is anything not safe or dirty, so condoms are a must and please, no watersports or anything along those lines. As for my experience, so far it is only limited to my own toys (a butt plug and dildo)

Hope to hear from you soon

Krista.

**********************************

Yes I go by the name Krista when I dress. I liked it, had a good ring to it and the way it sounded just made me feel good in general. After creating my profile with this information, I started to explore, and realized I didn't put up and pictures yet. I took a look at how the pictures at this site were done and noticed they had two sections, one set for everybody who had a profile on that site and the other set was only for people that you allowed to see. At this point, I started to get excited, and almost ran across my room to the closet where I kept all my feminine clothes. I took out several outfits that I thought would attract some attention on the site and used them in my pictures. Normally I would have thought about using make up too, but because I was going to hide my face, I decided my shoulder length black wig was going to be enough.

I put on my first outfit and walked over to my full length mirror. It consisted of a pair of deep blue spandex leggings that hugged my curves in all the right ways, and one of those shirts that's long enough to cover just below my bubble butt, but isn't really a dress. Oh, the shirt was in white, before I forget to mention. I struck my first pose with my side facing the mirror, bending forward at the waist slightly, arching my back forward which made me stick out my chest a bit, and sticking out my butt a little in the back. Although I didn't have much to speak of when it came to breasts, it was alright, the way my ass looked more than made of for it.

For the next picture, I added a pair of 5 inch white fuck me pumps to the outfit and walked back to the full length mirror. This time I decided to do a really provocative picture. I turned my back to the mirror; spread my legs a little farther then shoulder's width apart, and bent over forward enough that it caused my shirt/dress to reveal a slight bit of my round ass. Deciding that I liked how these two pictures looked, I went back to my bed for my next outfit.

My next outfit was my favorite bikini. Both the bottom and the top where colored in a pattern where the blue gently faded into white. The top was a triangle top with tassel detailing that had the same color pattern. (If you don't know what tassels are, think cowboys and the rows of little strands of fabric detailing along their different jackets and such). The bottoms were ring tie sides with a full cut back. To finish off this outfit, I put on a Blue Jays cap (snap back so it had room for a pony tail) and pulled my pony tail through it.

I decided to keep this pose simple because I thought the outfit was sexy enough as it is. I walked over to the mirror in my bare feet, and while looking at it, I placed my left hand on my hip, shifted my weight so it was almost entirely on my straight left leg. This caused me to bend my right leg a bit. Turning my head to the left, so my hair would fall on my right shoulder, I took the picture.

I decided I needed one more picture, and by this time I was having a lot more fun than I had realized so I got a little bit daring with this one. Staying in the same bikini, I basically gave myself a wedgie, revealing almost all off my butt cheeks. Walking back to the mirror, I struck a pose facing a way from it this time. This time I kept it really simple, I stood there with my legs a bit more than shoulders width a part, and again turned my head to the side so my hair would drape over my right shoulder again. But to add some punch to it, using my left hand I pulled on the bottom tie of my bikini top and took a picture, just as the two strings of the bottom strap were falling away from each other. Boy, did that have the effect I was looking for.

I had to admit, I never thought I would have it in me to take pictures like these let alone put them online, but my experience with that butt plug was really making me crave more, and pictures like these on my profile had to help right?

As I walked over to my computer I quickly retied my bikini top and adjusted it to fit comfortably in place. I decided these pictures would all go into the section that was visible to anybody had an account. They weren't daring enough to have to control who got to see them. I ended up choosing my second picture with the first outfit (the one where I am in the spandex leggings with my back facing the mirror, bent over so that the shirt/dress barely covered my ass) as the main profile picture that was to be displayed by my name. I uploaded the pictures after some quick editing to hide my face. As hot and exciting as this was, I definitely didn't want to be identifiable from these pictures. As I started to pack things up, my hand brushed by my dildo as I was putting my camera away.

Riding the adrenaline of taking those pictures and placing them online, I quickly grabbed the dildo and the bottle of lube and ran across to my bathroom. Good thing it was in the middle of the day and my parents weren't home, or I would have a hard time explaining to them why their only son just ran across the hall in a bikini and holding a dildo. Now you may be wondering why I went to the bathroom again for this but think about it this way. The edge of the tub provided a great surface for the suction cup base of the dildo, it was a perfect height for me to ride it easily, and the shower was only a step away for clean up afterwards.

As I sat down in the bathtub, I placed the dildo on the edge of it again like I did with the butt plug the previous night. Now I may not have a lot of experience but I did know that I couldn't fuck myself with the dildo right away without getting hurt. So I leaned back against the tub, shifted my hole so I had easy access, and I lifted and spread my legs allowing them to rest on the edge of the bath tub wall. I took the bottle of lube, got my right middle finger all slippery, and placed its tip on my hole. I started to apply some pressure, and let out a soft moan as I started to slip my middle finger in section by section, until it was completely buried in my ass. I slowly started to finger fuck myself, working my middle finger in and out slowly at first before rapidly picking up the pace as I was now really turned on and horny. After fingering myself until my cock got completely hard, I slowed down to drizzle a bit more lube on my hand and finger so that I could work in my index finger at the same time. As I slid in two fingers into my asshole, I let out a slightly louder moan, and began to finger fuck myself with reckless abandon. After a few strokes I worked in a third finger, leaving only my pinky and thumb on the outside. I continued to finger fuck myself hard and fast until I couldn't take it anymore, and the lust for the dildo that had been building inside me had boiled over.

I took my hand and fingers out of my ass, to help me get up quickly and position myself over my dildo. I quickly lowered myself so that the tip was sitting at my now warmed up hole. Pausing there, I made sure to lube it up good, and slowly began to bury the 7 inch cock inside me. As inch after inch buried into me, I moaned in pure joy and ecstasy, the feeling of the dildo inside me just felt so right, it made me feel so full and content. Sitting on the tub edge, with all 7 inches inside of me, I started to rock my hips, in a circular pattern. Using my right hand, I steadied myself on the tub, and using my left hand I began to slowly stroke myself a bit. I continued to rock my hips around in the circular pattern grinding against the dildo that was attached to the tub, moaning, and stroking myself. Slowly I picked up the pace of both grinding against the dildo that was completely buried in me and stroking my cock. The pace got quicker and quicker until I could no longer hold on, and started to shoot a stream of cum. I came so hard, that the first two shots actually hit the bottom of my chin, something I have never done before.

After my first orgasm had finished and I had regained some composure, the first thought was not that I should clean up, it was that I still wanted more. I needed more. Looking around the bathroom, I tried to find something I could use to help make me cum again when my eyes settled on the vibrator I normally used for muscle massages. I slowly got up, feeling the dildo slide out of me slowly, until with a quiet popping sound it came free. I walked over to get the vibrator and plugged it in. Next I went back and got my dildo off the bath tub and took it back with me to where the vibrator was lying. Placing both toys near me, I lied down on my back on the carpet on the bathroom floor. Carefully I re-lubed the dildo, and with my right hand I reached down between my legs and positioned it in front of my asshole for another good fucking.

Slowly I started to fuck myself with the dildo. At the same time using my left hand, I took the vibrator and put it over my now soft cock, and turned it on to the "low" setting. As the machine came to life with a low humming sound I started to moan softly and began to fuck myself faster with the dildo. I continued to work the dildo in and out while making sure to apply a constant pressure on the vibrator to keep it in place. Slowly but surely I felt the sexual tension start to build again as my cock came back to life, stiffening up slowly but surely. I started to angle the dildo in a way that with every thrust into me, it would stimulate the prostate and boy did that ever feel good. I started to pick up the pace with the dildo and after fucking myself like that for a good five minutes, with every thrust hitting stimulating the prostate, I was almost ready to cum again. At this point I threw the vibrator into its "high" mode, and within a few seconds I started to cum again! My legs started to spasm and twitch and my whole body began to shake as I let out a loud moan (I didn't care if anybody had heard me at that point, it just felt so damn good).

I didn't shoot as big a load (who can cumming this close together) but the orgasm was still as strong as my first one that happened only a few minutes earlier and actually left me a bit weak in my knees. After I turned off the vibrator, I just lay there in my after orgasm glow, with my dildo still buried completely inside me and the only thing that I could think of was how much I just enjoyed that.

After cleaning up the washroom and a quick shower, I changed into a new outfit, a matching powder blue thong and bra set, and went downstairs for some lunch. After a quick lunch, I went back upstairs to my room and decided to check in on the swingers' site seeing if I had received any early hits on my account. I know I know, it was early and I shouldn't expect anything, but I just couldn't help it. Logging in, I saw that I had a few hits and one message in my inbox. Most of the hits according to the site were from single males which I didn't want to meet with at the moment, but I took a quick peek at their profiles anyways just in case for later. I mean just because I didn't want them now, doesn't mean I won't want them later if they're hot.

When I got to the last profile I noticed the name "MrAndMrsT" and quickly went to look at their profile. The profile was not very detailed, but it did provide some good information. MrT was 29 and MrsT was 27. They didn't list any other physical description, but judging from their two pictures, they took good care of themselves and were actually pretty hot. Scrolling down in their profile I noticed one other valuable piece of information, they lived in the same city as me! Granted that could still mean an hour's drive away in the best of traffic, but an hour is better than being outside of regular travelling range completely. Scrolling to the bottom of the page, I found their short description/essay about themselves and started to read. It started off with the regular stuff about being polite professionals and discretion is required. They listed a few other non-important things, and just when I thought I wasn't going to learn anything valuable from this mini "about me" essay they wrote I came across the following line:

"Both of us are very interested in Cross-dressers or TG/TV, especially Asians and Latinos"

If I wasn't so "drained" from my morning activities, that line would have gotten me really excited. I mean, what are the chances I would've found somebody this quickly? I thought to myself, this site may really be worth it. Still riding the high from reading the profile, I just barely remembered about the message in my mailbox. I opened it and found the following message:

**********************************

Hey,

Just saw your profile, and the pictures of you are really hot. We would love to chat with you some time. Feel free to add us on Skype at ******.

MrAndMrsT

P.S. Don't take this the wrong way, but MrsT doesn't think you're really. She thinks the pictures are too hot to be true. Would love it if you could help me prove her wrong.

**********************************

After reading the message I was stunned. After being made fun of for so long because of my looks, somebody thought I was hot. And one of them actually thought I was too hot to be true! My luck was really beginning to turn around. I quickly wrote them a reply saying thank you and that their pictures were very good looking too. I added at the end that I would love to chat with them on Skype, and assured them that I was definitely real.

Over the next two days I never did see them come online, and never received a reply from them on the swingers' site. I assumed that they had forgotten about me, or worse, they were playing me for a fool. I know I shouldn't have been too upset about it, but I was. For once it seemed like somebody out there actually accepted me for who I was, and then it was torn away from me again. It was the third night after the original exchange when I came home ready to delete them from my Skype when I saw the message from them. It read:

**********************************

Hey,

Sorry for not replying for so long. Things just got hectic here for a few days and we couldn't get on. Can you do tomorrow at 11am?

MrAndMrsT.

**********************************

I answered and told them that 11am tomorrow would be great and that I looked forward to seeing them. I made sure to set the alarm early so I would have time to get up and get ready properly. The whole nine yards, makeup, hair, clothes, everything to make a good first impression. That night I went to sleep thinking and laughing about what a difference in my personality when I am Krista compared to when I am not. Krista was outgoing and confident. She knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid to go after it. When I wasn't Krista, things were completely opposite, on the other side of the scale. I fell asleep that night thinking, wouldn't it be nice being Krista full time? To always be so outgoing and confident would be nice for a change.

To be continued...........

asian_CD
asian_CD
14 Followers