My Life As A Financial Advisor Ch. 5

Story Info
Pete watches his wife via video.
4.3k words
4.26
44.2k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BikerRob
BikerRob
26 Followers

Chapter 5: The Trip, Day Two

Rhonda and I awoke the next morning to the sound of the phone ringing with our wake up call. I looked over at the clock through squinted eyes and saw that it was 6:30 A.M. I dropped my head back down on the pillow and took a deep breath. It seemed like we had just fallen asleep, which was how it should have felt, since we had finally stopped fucking around 4:30 that morning.

I couldn’t believe the energy Rhonda had for sex. This girl had definitely been deprived by her religious husband. I thought of somehow dropping him a note explaining to him what he was missing, but figured his loss was my gain. After all, the only reason this beautiful redhead spent the night riding my cock was because of his actions. I smiled as I thought to myself, maybe I should send him a thank you card.

I looked over at the naked woman laying beside me. Her red hair fell in curly locks down over her face. It was long, reaching halfway down her back. She was in great shape, probably weighing somewhere around one hundred and twenty pounds. It was clear that she worked out a few times a week. She was beautiful and I was a very lucky man.

I pushed her hair away from her face and kissed her cheek, causing her to stir. I kissed her again, moving my lips gently across her face and over her neck and slowly down her back. She sighed and wiggled slightly as I kissed her again. I moved my hand down to her ass and rubbed her tight behind as my lips continued to brush against her back. My hand slid down between her ass cheeks and I felt her pussy which was beginning to moisten. I rubbed her a few times, and then jumped off the bed.

“Hey!” She cried, looking over at me as I walked towards the bathroom. “Where the hell are you going? Get back here and take care of my pussy!”

I continued into the bathroom, yelling back at her, “No can do, my little nymph, we gotta get up and moving, after all, we’re here for training, remember?”

She continued to protest as I turned on the water and climbed into the shower.

Rhonda sat down at the desk next to mine at the start of class. I winked at her and she smiled back as we settled into the boring manual and lecture for the day. About halfway through the morning, a piece of paper dropped onto my desk. I looked at it and then peeked over at Rhonda, who just smiled at me. I opened the note and read:

“Pete, I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed everything that we did last night. You turned me on in ways I’ve never been turned on before. The way your tongue felt inside of me, and the taste of your cum in my mouth is something I will remember forever. I never knew a woman could have so many orgasms in one night, from so many ways. We have three more nights together, and I want you to know that you own me sexually. I am your sex slave. Whatever you want to do to me, you have permission to do. Anything you’ve ever wanted to try with a woman, you can try with me. Please don’t be afraid to tell me your fantasies. After what you did to me last night, I am in debt to you forever. Sincerely, your slut, Rhonda.”

I turned the paper over and wrote back:

“Rhonda, my slut, thank you for giving yourself to me. You turned me on as much as I may have done things to you. You make this week worthwhile, and I want to introduce you to everything you are missing. Your pussy has a taste that is so uniquely you. I could eat you all day long. I may eat you all night long. When my cock enters you, the warmth of your canal is almost too much to handle. My cock is stiff as I write this too you. I am picturing your mouth wrapped around my pole, sucking me fast and hard. There is a handicap bathroom just outside the class. As soon as we are dismissed for lunch, I want you to go in there. I will knock rapidly three times. Let me in, and do not say a word to me. You will satisfy my need to cum in that bathroom. I will not reciprocate. You are to be wet all day long. You will get your needs met tonight. Oh, and one more thing my sexy pet, please remove your bra and panties and do not wear them again this week. You must always be ready to take in my cock quickly – you never know when or where we’ll do it.”

I handed the note back to her and peeked at her as she read it. Her eyes were wide as she read my words. It was clear that she was turned on by my commands and that she was going to be a very submissive woman all week long.

Rhonda was the first one to get up as soon as the teacher dismissed us for lunch. She quickly left the room, not looking down at anyone. Meanwhile, I took my time, engaging in small talk with some of the other guys in the class. A couple of them watched as Rhonda sped past them, and then turned to joke with each other about how nice it would be to fuck her. I joined them and together we talked about how fine a body she had.

After about fifteen minutes I left the class and walked towards the single bathroom. I knocked three times on the door and it flew open immediately. “I was starting to wonder if you were coming.” Rhonda said as I closed it and locked it behind us.

“I believe I said no talking.” I commented as I unzipped my pants and pulled out my semi-hard penis.

Rhonda looked down at it and silently dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around my cock. It finished growing inside her mouth as her tongue began to circle the shaft as she sucked eagerly. This time she need no coaching, and her hands began to play with my balls as she willingly devoured my meat. My hands played with her hair as I watched her suck me off. She continued going at it for a few minutes until finally I came, filling her mouth with my cream. She sucked harder, swallowing every drop that I gave her, until finally I was done. She slowed down, keeping my cock in her mouth, sucking gently for a short time.

Finally she stood. She was flushed. She was clearly horny. She was definitely hoping for more. “Fuck me right now, Pete!” She said, pleading.

“No. You will get yours tonight. I want you wet and horny all day long.”

“But I can’t stand it! I need you inside me so badly right now. If you don’t fuck me, I’ll make myself cum while you watch.” She reached down and lifted up her skirt and began to play with herself. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her very wet cunt.

“We do this my way, okay? You need to trust me. You will thank me tonight for making you wait all day.”

I released her hand and she obediently put it down at her side. I kissed passionately and then asked her to hand over her panties to me. They were already off and sitting in the sink, so she picked them up and gave them to me. “What are you going to do with them?” She asked, as she watched me put them in my pocket.

“Just watch me at break this afternoon, and you’ll find out.”

With that, we walked out of the bathroom and down the hall towards the elevator. We still had about forty-five minutes left before the afternoon session was to begin, so we headed to the food court to have a bite to eat.

---

I smiled as I watched Rhonda squirm from the time we arrived back in class from lunch. I could tell she was very turned on by the open air blowing up her skirt and onto her exposed cunt. She continually shifted in her seat, trying to find a position from which she could concentrate on the class instead of on sex.

As soon as the break was announced, she stood up and walked over to the window to try and cool down. Her eyes remained on me the entire time, waiting to see what I was going to do. I tried to act cool, taking my time to get up from my seat. I walked over to one of the guys who had been commenting on Rhonda earlier and started chatting with him.

Rhonda could see us whispering, but had no idea what we were saying. Suddenly my hand reached into my pocket and I handed him her panties, in full view of the class. Quickly he put them into his own pocket, a grin stretching across his face and he looked over at Rhonda standing at the window. Her eyes dropped to the ground as soon as he looked at her. I knew she felt embarrassed and maybe even a little horrified at what I had just done, but I also figured that before the afternoon was over, her embarrassment would turn to something else.

We sat back down and I looked over at her. Her eyes were wide as she returned my gaze. I watched her quickly scribble another note on a piece of paper and slide it over to me. I read it:

“Pete, what the hell did you do? Why did you give that man my panties? What did you say? I can’t believe you did that?”

I simply smiled as I picked up and pen and wrote back:

“Relax lover. I just told him that you were my slut for the week and I thought that since he had been fantasizing about you since yesterday, he might want to have something of yours. I suggested to him that if he was to return the panties to me tomorrow with something else in them, that maybe he might even get a chance to fuck you before the week was through. I told him that I guessed you would probably be open to having a gang bang before the week was through. That since you didn’t get enough cock at home, you would be more than happy to service two or three at the same time while here on the training. I hope you don’t mind me saying that.”

I handed the note back to her and sat back to watch her reaction. Her face became flush and she held her breath as she took in the note. She was taken completely off guard and had no idea what to say or do. She was lost.

As soon as class was over, we headed back to the hotel. Rhonda was moving at a fantastic pace, desperate to get away from the classroom, and the man with her panties in his pocket. I followed behind slowly, letting her disappear ahead of me. I knew she’d be waiting when I arrived.

Sure enough, as I opened the door to my room, she was waiting. She was naked and stretched out on the bed. Her legs were wide open and her pussy was exposed for me. “Please.” She said, looking at through desperate eyes.

I silently removed my clothes and climbed down on top of her. Without saying a word, I simply slide my cock inside her drenched pussy and began to pump. Her orgasm started almost immediately, and she began to scream with relief as I fucked her cunt. I came shortly after, filling her with hot cum, and then laid down beside her to relax.

She was quiet for a minute and then finally whispered, “Pete, am I bad for getting so turned on by what you did today? I mean, I can’t believe how hot you made me by giving that man my underwear. What’s he going to do with them? Are you really going to make me fuck him too? I’m kinda scared about being with more than one man at a time. But I really like the idea too.”

I let her ramble on, nodding in agreement when needed. Finally she quieted down and leaned over and kissed me.

---

After enjoying a small supper, we headed back to the hotel. It was about eight o’clock and time to check out the camera broadcasting from my bedroom. I opened up my laptop and dialed my connection again. After a few minutes, the streaming video opened up on the screen, and we saw the clear view of my bed.

At the moment there was nothing happening in the room, but I guessed it wouldn’t be long before the action would begin.

Rhonda got up and poured us a glass of wine as we waited. We talked about fantasies and desires and casually played with each other’s bodies. We were warming up, knowing that another round of fucking was soon going to take place.

Suddenly some movement caught our attention and we looked over at the screen. Crystal walked into the room and walked over to the CD / Alarm clock on my nightstand. She put in a disk and pressed play. I again regretted having not set up the sound to go along with the video. We watched as she moved away from the corner of the room and started talking to someone out of the view of the camera.

I wondered what she was saying to Dave. Whatever it was, I could tell she was getting a reaction. She smiled at what must have been his reply, and then slowly started to dance.

We sat on the bed in the hotel and watched as my wife began to dance for her lover. She moved seductively, emphasizing each swing of her hips. Her hands ran up and down her body, touching herself, feeling herself. Her eyes were half closed, and her tongue ran across her lips. She moved her hands up and over her breasts, cupping them through the silk blouse she had on. They then moved down over her jeans, one hand moving behind her body and across her ass, the other gently sliding between her legs to rub her mound through the jeans.

Slowly she brought her hands back up to her blouse and began to undo the buttons. Slowly, one at a time, she undid them. With each opened button, more of her skin was exposed to both her lover and to us.

We watched silently as she dropped the shirt to the floor, her arms wrapping across her chest, hiding her breasts which were also covered by her bra. She squeezed them again, pulling and tugging them. Her hands moved behind her and she unclasped the bra and dropped it to the floor. She dropped her arms to her side as she continued to sway back and forth her tits fully exposed, her nipples clearly erect. She smiled as her hands moved to the front of her jeans, slowly rubbing between her legs before moving up to her zipper. She opened them and gently began to slide them down her long legs. She kicked them off, flicking them towards where Dave must have been sitting. She laughed as they flew out of view of the camera.

Rhonda and I were totally silent, unable to speak as we watched my wife dance around in only her panties. She turned around so that her back was to Dave and to us, and she placed her thumbs on the elastic of the only remaining fabric. As she slid the panties down, she leaned over, exposing her ass and her pussy. My wife was very flexible, and managed to bend right over so that her hands touched her toes, and she lifted her feet over the panties.

She remained in that position, bent over, her cunt lips in full view, her asshole exposed and ripe to the man sitting in the chair.

I watched as the figure came into view of the camera. My mouth dropped open as I realized that this time it wasn’t Dave. Instead, the man who came into view of the camera was a complete stranger to me. I had never seen him before. I was certain of that.

He was not the kind of man you would forget meeting. He must have been six and a half feet tall. His arms were massive. He looked like a football player. And he was dark black.

I was stunned as this massive black man dropped to his knees and began to lick my wife’s pussy which was still sticking up in the air, exposed to his tongue. He dived in, licking her with his long, red tongue. Crystal reached up and grabbed a hold of the bedpost as he ate her from behind. Finally he stood, his muscles rippling as he positioned himself behind my wife.

Because the camera was behind him, I couldn’t see him enter her, but I knew that he had by the way my wife’s head came up in the air. She looked back at him, her face so filled with lust. She had the same look Rhonda had on her face while I fucked her all night. It was the look of a slut. It was a face that had “fuck me hard!” written all over it.

And this massive black man was doing just that. He pounded his cock into her, his hips bucking back and forth as she hung on to the bed. His hands were on her hips, and every time he thrust forward, he would pull her backward, and I knew that he was going as deep as he could inside of her.

Then, without warning, he stopped and pulled out of her. He turned around and walked toward my dresser, his front in full view of the camera. Rhonda’s exhaled as I whispered, “Oh my god.”

We both looked at the screen of my laptop as took in the sight. He had to have been ten inches long and thicker than anything I’ve ever seen before. He was massive. I doubted if Crystal could even fit him in her mouth, he was so thick. He grabbed something off the dresser and turned back to her. Crystal remained still, her pussy sticking as high into the air as she could get it. Her hands hanging onto the bedpost as he moved over to her. He stood to the side of her, one hand on his cock, pumping it.

His other hand was holding the object. I still couldn’t tell what it was. Suddenly, he swung the hand into the air and down across her ass. The object smacked against her cheek and Crystal lunged forward. Her head dropped down, but she hung on to the post. He then bent down and kissed the spot where he had just spanked. I then noticed that he was holding a wooden spoon. His hand came up again and he slapped her a second time. And then a third. With each hit, he would pause and kiss her ass.

I didn’t have to strain to see how wet her pussy had become throughout this activity. She was getting more turned on with every smack of the spoon. He whacked her again, and then kissed her. Finally the spoon dropped to the ground and he turned back to face her. His bent his knees slightly, and pushed his tool back into her cunt. He began to thrust again, and I tried to picture his incredible cock stretching her pussy wide.

He moved quickly now. Each pump coming harder. Her body was tensing and I knew that she was climaxing as he fucked her. Her legs buckled a bit and he held her up with his massive arms. As he started to cum I watched him pull out of her and shoot his load all over her ass and up her back. The liquid literally poured out of his black tool, covering her and rolling down her body.

Crystal fell forward onto the bed, exhausted. The black man turned and walked off screen. There was no movement for a few minutes until he reappeared, fully dressed. He said something to Crystal, who remained still, draped over the side of the bed. She didn’t respond, and he turned and disappeared out of view.

We watched as she remained on the bed. She was covered in his cum. Her pussy was bright red and swollen.

Rhonda and I sat frozen on the bed. We couldn’t believe what we had just watched take place in my bedroom at home. My cock was rock hard in my pants, and I wanted to fuck Rhonda desperately, but I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen. I couldn’t move them away from the look of my wife, covered in cum, laying exhausted half off the bed.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Rhonda got up off the bed and knelt down in front of me. She unzipped my pants and pulled my stiff rod from my underwear. Without saying a word, she began to suck me off. My eyes remained riveted on the screen of my laptop as I watched my wife get up off the bed and walk out of view of the camera. A short time later she was back, still naked, with a cloth and began to wipe the cum off the bed and carpet. She then disappeared again, and I figured she was probably having a shower.

I turned my focus to Rhonda who was still enjoying my cock. It felt so good. After what I had just seen, I needed a release more than anything I could think. However, I didn’t just want a blow job, so I reached down and raised Rhonda up to her feet. I sat on the bed and began to undress her, dropping her clothes to the floor around us.

I pulled her into me, my face at her chest level and began to suck her nipples. Focusing on one and then the other. My fingers began to pinch and squeeze them as I sucked hard. Her hands came up to my hair and she ran her fingers through it as I enjoyed her tits in my mouth.

I moved my hands across her skin, gently, slowly, wanting to touch every part of her. They reached her ass and I pulled at her cheeks, holding them tight, pulling them apart as I bit down on her erect nipples.

I stood up and moved around behind her. My kisses ran across her neck as my hands moved back to her breasts. My cock, sticking out from the zipper of my pants pressed hard against her backside. I began to slide my tongue down her back, falling to my knees and I went further down her spine.

BikerRob
BikerRob
26 Followers
12