My Life As A Pet

Story Info
One night with well-loved pet serving her Master.
4k words
4.45
29.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylphae
Sylphae
5 Followers

I cooked your dinner and served it to you then, settled on the floor near you...

I sat as you like me to, on my heels, my hands clasped behind my back, my knees spread apart, so that you could see me. I had my head somewhat lowered, but every once in a while I raised only my eyes to watch you for a few moments at a time. You carefully cut some meat and vegetables into small bite-sized pieces and put them on a plate. Then you stood and walked over to me. You petted my head, and I smiled up at you. You set the plate down on the floor for me and then sat back down in your chair, starting on your own dinner. I moved to kneel, on my hands and knees, and ate a few bites from my plate, eating very slowly, chewing each bite carefully, while you watched me. You then instructed me to turn around, so that my backside was facing you, and not to kneel, to remain on my hands and knees. I push the plate a bit further away from the table, then crawl so that I am in front of it, standing on my hands and knees. I place my knees very far apart without being asked and I bent my torso and head down and began eating again. Still eating slowly.

Even though I could not see you, I could feel your gaze, as you slowly consumed your dinner. Your gaze at my ass, and my pussy, which I knew was clearly visible to you in my position. And probably even my breasts as well, as they hung down from my chest as I bent over to get a bite from the plate. I felt myself growing moist, feeling the air against my so exposed pussy, and your gaze upon it. I finished all the food on my plate, and then turned back around, and crawled to you to beg for a drink. I sat in my usual position (on heels... ) looking up at you silently as you chewed your food. After several minutes, you looked down at me, asking "Are you finished with your plate?" I nodded. "Good girl, " you said as you reached down to pet my head. "Are you thirsty?" you ask. Once again I nod. You hand me your glass, and I take it, and drink from it, until I am no longer thirsty, then I hand it back to you. "Thank you Sir," I say. You smile at me, and pet my head again for a little while, before returning to your meal. I sit quietly on the floor, watching you finish.

When you are finished, you stand, pet me, and walk into the living room, sitting on the couch, and turning on the television. I stand up and proceed to clean the kitchen. Every once in a while, when I turn around to retrieve something from the table, I can see you on the couch. You are watching me. I think you are watching me more than you are the television. I make sure the kitchen is all cleaned, before going into the living room, and sitting on the floor at your feet. I lean myself against your leg. You turn your attention to the program, occasionally reaching down to pet me, my head, my neck, my shoulders. It feels so good.. you rubbing my neck, my shoulders.. my head.

After a while, you tell me to come sit on your lap, so I do, happily. I adore getting the privilege to sit in your lap. I sit with my legs straddling yours. Leaning back against you, my head resting on your shoulder. You reach your arms around me, as we watch the television. You pet me again, this time having fuller access to me. You caress my breasts, pinching on my nipples, playing with them, pulling them, twisting them. Your hands rub my thighs, and rub along the inside of my thighs. I can feel a hard bulge in your pants under my bottom. It fits nicely between my cheeks. You place a hand on my crotch, covering it all, while your other hand still plays with a breast, and torturing the nipple. You slowly massage my pussy, soon, letting your fingers push into the crevice, I'm so very wet already. You rub on my clit, pinching it a bit, as you are my nipple. You rub and rub, giving just enough pressure to bring me exquisite pleasure, but not enough pressure to make me come. At some points, you put 2 or 3 fingers inside me, pushing them into the wetness of my vagina. Pushing them in and out.

No longer able to focus my attention on the program on the television, I close my eyes, and lean back closer against you, the pleasure you are giving me. Once again you stop fucking me with your fingers just before I start to come. You bring them out, covered in wetness, and I feel them pushing against my lips. I open my lips as you push your fingers into my mouth. I suck on them gently, licking them clean of my juices. You then return your hand to my pussy, but letting it just lightly rest there. You know as well, that it won't take much to make me come. I fight myself to keep from rubbing against your finger, to get the release I so desperately crave. I feel the intense pleasure, pressure, eager to be released. But I sit quietly on your lap, not moving except for my rapid breathing, knowing that you would be very upset with me if I tried to make myself come, when I knew that you were not ready for me to do so yet.

We sit on the couch for some time. I feel the hard bulge in your pants. I feel you lift upwards against me slightly, clearing your throat, and looking at my face, and then down at your crotch, between my legs. I move from off of your lap, and return to the floor, kneeling between your legs. My own knees far apart, so that I can once again feel the air on my oh so wet cunt. I place my hands on your waist, and begin to undo your trousers with my teeth. Once I have them unfastened, I use my hands to push them and your shorts down, as you raise up a bit to allow me to push them down further.

I bury my face in between your legs, my mouth not quite touching you yet. My eyes closed, your scent filling me with desire. Your cock is very hard. I take it gently into my hands, and kiss the tip, my eyes looking up at you. You are looking down, watching me. You are not smiling, but I can see from the look on your face that you are pleased with me. I gently begin to lick the tip of your cock, licking the drip of pre-cum that has already come out. I close my eyes for a moment, enjoying the taste of it. I begin to lick more of your cock, running my tongue slowly along the underside of it again and again. I run my tongue all over it, licking like it is the most wondrous tasting lollipop -- for to me, it is.

I think to myself how much I love the taste of you, the smell of you. I love pleasing you. I truly enjoy pleasing you with my mouth. I look up into your eyes every so often; you are still watching me. I lick your cock and your balls, covering both completely with my saliva, licking and licking, not being able to get enough of my favorite lollipop. Occasionally I kiss the tip, or kiss your balls, my lips pressing to your flesh. I move to kiss the tip once more, this time with my lips parted a bit, so that the tip goes into my mouth. I suck it, as I pull my head away slightly. I do this again, and again, each time taking just a little bit more of your cock into my mouth, and taking even longer to slide my lips off of it. Taking more and more, sucking, sliding my lips and tongue on you. I look up at you again. This time your head is leaned back, your eyes closed now. But just as if you feel me watching you as I suck, you open them and look down at me.

I feel so content inside, to be yours, to know that I am pleasing you. As I suck on you, closing my eyes once again, I am filled with emotions. The throbbing pre-orgasmic pressure in my cunt, the lovingness with which I am tending to you now (by serving you -- with my mouth) , the intense joy that fills me knowing that I am exactly where you want me to be, doing exactly what you want me to do, and giving you such great pleasure, my body still feeling a great need to come, but pushing that aside to tend only to you. As I take all of you into my mouth now, sucking on you, my head bobbing up and down, slowly increasing my rhythm, I am contented, at peace, I feel whole, complete...

I continue sucking on you, my head moving faster, pumping on your cock, sliding my lips, and my tongue up and down on it. I take your balls into my hands, and massage them gently. I continue this until I feel your body begin to jerk just slightly, I make my strokes with my lips even longer, sucking hard at your cock, and I am soon rewarded with your come gushing into my mouth. I swallow, continuing to suck, until I am sure that you are finished coming. I slowly slide your cock out of my mouth, remaining kneeling on the floor, resting my head against your crotch. You reach down to stroke my head "Good girl, you please your Master well tonight. But now I want you to clean me, to bathe me."

You stand, pulling your pants back up, and fastening them. You wait, looking down at me. I move from my kneeling position to my hands and knees and slowly start crawling across the floor. I keep my knees apart as much as is comfortably possible while I am crawling, just like you have shown me so many times before. I do not look back, but know you are following, at a distance so you can watch me from behind. watch my ass moving as I crawl, and watching my cunt, still wet, still craving. I crawl slowly into the bathroom, and sit up on my knees, to turn on the faucet to the bath. I let the water warm to just the right temperature before I put the stopper in the tub and watch it slowly start filling with water. I turn around to see you standing, waiting in the middle of the bathroom.

I slowly undress you, unbuttoning your shirt carefully, folding it and placing it on top of the hamper. I remove the rest of your clothing the same way, gently folding each item and placing it on top of the hamper before removing the next article of clothing. Soon you are naked before me, and you hug me close to you, kissing me deeply. I inhale deeply, returning your kiss. After a time, you let go of me, and go to step into the tub.

I turn off the faucet as you sit down in the water, and I get into the tub with you. I take the soap, and wash you, all over, lovingly cleaning all the days dirt and such from your body. I wash your hair, your face. I gently massage the soap all over your cock and balls, feeling your cock start to grow a bit hard again in my hands.

I wash your buttocks, and run my soapy hands between them, scrubbing your anus, and up to your balls again from behind. I wash your arms, your chest, your back, scratching and rubbing it as I do. I wash your legs, and your feet, rubbing your feet in my hands. Rubbing each toe, and cleaning between them well. I put the soap away, and rinse off all the soap, and the dirt away with it.

You smile gently at me, and kiss me again. You take the soap into your own hands, and begin washing me now. I almost gasp, in surprise, and joy. I must have pleased you very well to be rewarded in this way. Your hands rub the soap over every inch of my body. You pinch and twist my already overly sensitive nipples (from the attention you gave them earlier) You rubbed my back, scratching it as well. You rubbed the soap into my pubic hair, running your fingers through the short curly hairs, then pushing your fingers into my slit. I gasp again in pleasure, as you rub soap into my pussy, inserting a finger just barely into my vagina. You rub soap onto my ass, rubbing it into the crack, rubbing it on my anus.. I whimper as I feel your finger slide into it as well. You push your finger slowly in and out for a while, before finally putting the soap away, and rinsing me off. We pull the plug on the tub, and both get out of the tub. You gently dry both of us off.

You lead me into the bedroom, and have me sit on your bed. You tell me to get onto my hands and knees with my shoulders and head resting on the bed so that my ass is high up in the air, as I see you retrieve your whip. I look at you in fear, "Have I done something to displease you Master?"

"No, on the contrary," you say. "You have pleased me very well tonight. And now it will please me to whip you."

"Yes, Sir," I say as I crawl onto the bed, sitting on my knees, then grabbing a pillow in my hands. I lay my head to the side on the pillow, my shoulders resting comfortably on the bed, and my arms hugging the pillow lightly. I move my knees further apart, and wait. I feel your hands rubbing my ass. You take your hands away. I hear the swish just before I feel the whip bite into my ass. Oh... it hurts! It stings my flesh!

Seconds after the whip leaves my ass, I feel the warmth of where it hit me, and almost a feeling of loss. It is difficult to explain in words. How my flesh somehow craves to be struck again. I need it, the stinging warmth, suddenly feeling the cool air, I want my flesh to be warm again. To sting again. I feel the whip again, and again. You whip my ass, you whip both of my cheeks, you whip the tender flesh of my thighs just underneath my butt. My whole backside is warm now, feeling like it is on fire. Surely, I think that you must feel the heat radiating from it. I feel your hands roughly grabbing the tender, sensitive flesh of my buttocks. I cry out as you squeeze them. You remove your hands, and I scream as I suddenly feel the whip crack against my back. You cross the whip on my back many times, before stopping again.

I remain as motionless as possible, shivering, as half of my body is on fire, stinging from the pain, and the other half feels almost cold in comparison. I hear your breathing has become a bit faster, from your efforts, whipping me with such force. You tell me to reach between my legs, and spread my cunt lips apart. I whimper to myself, but I do as you tell me. My head still resting on the pillow as I push my arms beneath my body, and up to my pussy, spreading myself apart for you. Your hand smacks my sore cheeks, and I cry out again. You squeeze my butt cheeks again, as I wince in pain. You run your fingers between my cheeks, until you reach my cunt. You slide your fingers up and down my slit. "You are very wet," you say. "You enjoy my whippings don't you my pet?"

"Yes, Master," I say, my voice shaking a bit from my pain. "I enjoy them very much. I thank you for whipping me."

I feel your fingers pushing into my vagina again, while one hand squeezes my ass. The pain, mixed with the pleasure of your fingers fucking me, removing them to rub my clit, before pushing them back into me. I sometimes still do not understand -- why it is that I enjoy the pain you inflict on me so much. Why my body aches for the bite of your whip, or any other means you use to torture me with. I cry in pain when I stub my toe, but I cry in pleasure at the bite of your whip warming my flesh. It hurts, when you torture me. But it is a pain that I crave. It is a pain that gives me great pleasure. I have never understood why. And I have given up trying to understand why.

You remove your fingers, once again just before I am about to come. I patiently wait for you, holding my pussy lips apart as wide as I can. I hear you moving around, but I cannot see you, and I dare not move to try. I can feel it when you stop moving, and are standing behind me again. The air feels different. The air on my damp cunt. I suddenly feel it then, that thin paddle, smacking me between my legs, directly on my cunt, between the lips I hold open for you. You are gentle with it at first, at first it does not hurt. You smack me again and again with the narrow paddle, each time a bit harder. Soon it begins to sting. It begins to hurt the sensitive flesh of my pussy. Harder and harder, each time. It stings my clit. I cry out again, as you smack my cunt, my clit again and again. Pausing between each blow, waiting, making me crave the next blow even more. My pussy is soon on fire as well... my whole body now is radiating with heat, from my back, my ass, my thighs. But the heat on my cunt spreads through my body. I still have not come. But I know that I must be even wetter now. My body is shaking as you stop paddling me, and I hear you set down the paddle. I shake, my body filled with painful warmth.

I do not move my hands from my pussy. I leave my lips spread open. I feel your breath on it. My eyes are clenched shut with the pain, but I can feel your head is so close to my cunt. I feel your lips touch me, kissing my cunt. I whimper, in pain and pleasure at your touch. You lick on it for a bit. On the sensitive, burning flesh. Your tongue feels almost like sandpaper on my tortured clit. But it somehow feels so good as well... the pressure continuing to build up in me.

You move back again, and tell me to roll onto my back. I shudder at the thought, knowing how it will hurt so much to lay on my reddened backside. But I do not disobey. I slowly roll over on the bed, using my hands to brace myself. Wincing and crying out in pain as my ass touches the bed -- as my whole backside stings even more as the weight of my body presses it against the bed. I am thankful for the bed though, remembering when you have whipped me and made me to lie on the floor. At least the bed gives way some. You sit next to me on the bed, and look almost lovingly down at me. I look up at you, shivering in pain. You lean over and kiss me passionately before standing back up and retrieving your whip once again. I watch you, waiting, and knowing what is coming next. But still scream out in surprise and pain as I feel the whip crack against my breasts. My back arches, rising my body off of the bed as you whip my breasts. Almost as if I am trying to reach them closer to the whip. You whip the topsides of them. You whip the delicate, sensitive undersides. You whip my already swollen nipples. You whip them again and again.

My breathing becomes faster, as I scream at each strike. As suddenly as you started, you stop. My breathing heavy, my body shaking, I didn't even realize I had shut my eyes closed tightly again until I feel your weight once again next to me on the bed. I open them to look at you.

You run your fingers lightly across the marks on my breasts. "My good girl," you say as you lean over to kiss my forehead. "You take my whippings very well." You smile at me. "As your reward for being such a good girl. Do you want to come now? Would you like me to fuck you?"

I nod my head quickly. Trying to speak, but only being able to whisper "yes... oh please yes Sir... I want you to fuck me so badly. I need to come.. ... "

You smile gently, leaning over to kiss me again. I return your kiss with passion, my mouth eagerly accepting the taste of your lips. You stand up, "Good, now get back onto your hands and knees."

I move to obey as quickly as my pained body will let me. Spreading my legs apart as I feel your weight on the bed behind me, between my legs. I whimper as your fingers trace the marks you have made all over my backside... I feel your cock sliding through my sensitive slit.. back and forth. I cry out, this time in tremendous pleasure. Then you pause, your cock resting against the opening of my vagina. You place your hands on my hips, and thrust hard, ramming your cock deep into me all at once. I scream. I am so wet, it doesn't hurt as you thrust into me, but you slam your body against my aching butt. You pause again, your cock resting deep inside me. I shiver in pleasure, feeling most content when your cock is buried in my cunt. You slowly begin thrusting into me, through the pleasure, I feel the pain, as you slam against my thighs, and my ass. Your balls slapping against my clit. I feel the pressure building up in me again. Your thrusting, your fucking me. The pain, the pleasure, everything all mixed together in a myriad of senses. My head pushes hard into the pillow beneath me, as I push my ass towards you with each thrust. Harder and harder you fuck me, faster and faster. I feel the heat start to rise up in my cunt. I feel your body start to shake a bit. I feel myself pushed over the edge as I feel your seed gushing deep into my cunt, fulfilling me. I scream out again, as I come myself, the muscles in my pussy contracting, milking you of all your come. I hear your moans of pleasure.

Sylphae
Sylphae
5 Followers
12