My Life as a Secretary

Story Info
Ger goes to the office.
12.6k words
4.5
28.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the night before.

Charlie and I had been given adjoining rooms, that was going to be very handy, now that we were both secretaries we could spend the night together without getting our asses reddened by a punishment spanking, and I sensed the promise of many long nights of fun ahead for us.

It took me all morning to pack and unpack my things, afterward, I luxuriated in my new very private bath for a long time, letting the water run out when it got tepid, refilling with hot water and half emptying the bottle of L'Occitane Lavande bubble bath as the afternoon dragged on.

My thoughts kept returning to James and the night before, I could still feel his hard cock in my ass, the firm grip of his hands on my body, smell his scent, I could hear the echo of our moans as they mixed in a crescendo of passion.

My cock was hard again, but I practiced self-discipline rather than self-abuse, I had come so frequently the night before I would be of no use to Charlie if I pleasured myself just now.

The thoughts of Charlie eventually distracted me from replaying the loss of my virginity over and over again in my mind, I wondered if her first time was still vivid in her memory. I knew I could replay our first time second for second, although to be fair, it hadn't really been that long ago.

I dressed, then sitting in an armchair with the sunlight streaming through the bay window keeping me warm, I waited for her return from work.

We skipped dinner, and for the first time ever I was invited into her room, she had been resident at the hostel long enough to customize her rooms décor, its walls were shades of her favorite yellow, and the bedding and furniture were hues of browns and blues.

A high-backed armchair was placed beside her window with a small table beside it, she told me it was relaxing to sip her morning tea and secretly watch the world go by before she had to venture out to face the daily grind.

Charlie wanted to know about my first time in intimate detail, what had happened, how I felt, what James had said, what he had done, to make me more comfortable during my retelling, she had me strip and sit in her armchair, then she spread her legs and mounted me, she wrapped her pussy around my cock and fucked me while I told her everything.

"Oh you turned into such a slut Ger, and on your first time too," she laughed between pants of exertion, "but I can understand why, James is a very good lover, Ms. Graham. often uses him for her girl's practical education."

Her tempo increased, "I've spread my legs for him too."

The idea that we had both been taken by the same man hit a secret key somewhere within us, we were both silent for a time as we concentrated on giving the other's body maximum pleasure.

My cock was wrapped in the lovely damp warmth of Charlie's pussy, the pleasure tingled and flowed through every artery and vein, she took full control of our pace, and our eyes locked reflecting our love and passion.

Charlie started to slow, gradually her body came to a standstill, only her hips moved, to and fro on my lap, and her pussy gripped and released my cock in time with her movements.

Her skin was flush, her eyes dark, she had been close to coming, but I hadn't completed my story, and she wanted to extend this fuck until I had told her everything. I was telling Charlie about James fucking me from behind one last time, how there was no pain, he only brought me pleasure, and I knew I had picked the perfect lover to surrender myself too.

I couldn't talk any longer, Charlie was fucking me hard and fast now, her head was pushed into my shoulder, and she bit down as she moved her hips with wild abandon.

Her pussy had a vice-like grip on my cock, and I knew she was getting off on the description of a man having sex with me, I felt the come stir in my balls, I pulled her hair back to look into her eyes, they were glazed with passion but she nodded to me, and we rode the ecstasy of our orgasm together.

My first day at work.

Monday morning arrived and Charlie showed me the ropes, the shuttle to the office left at seven-thirty, and we should be at our desks by eight, four hours until lunch, four hours after, and then ride the shuttle back at five. Unless being picked up by a date, we were expected to always use the shuttle.

I was dressed conservatively, medium black heels, a charcoal gray two-piece business suit, gray stockings, and white blouse, with understated makeup. I finished off the ensemble with a black and white Kate Spade purse, and as I looked in the mirror I saw a pretty young woman looking back at me, all Geraldine with no sign of Gerard.

I was nervous, I wanted to hold Charlie's hand, but she had already warned me against public displays of affection at work and so I suffered in silence.

After signing in with the guard at the front desk, and receiving a visitor badge, Charlie escorted me to Human Resources, a complex of big sunny offices on one corner of the fifth floor. She had a brief chat with a girl I didn't know at the reception desk, then left me sitting on an uncomfortable chair as she made her way back to the secretarial pool.

It wasn't too long before a door behind the desk opened, and a middle-aged man called my name, "Ms. Murphy."

As I stood he walked over to me holding his hand out, I shook it as he introduced himself as Mr. Philips before inviting me past the receptionist. His office was rather Spartan, but the chair he directed me too was far more comfortable than the one I had just vacated.

It felt a little strange sitting without the feel of my plug, I had got so used to using it over the last months that it had become part of my daily dress up, but Ms. Graham assured me that I wouldn't need it any longer, that my sex education still had a long way to go, and I was assured that my ass would see plenty of action during continuation training.

Mr. Philips read my file while I waited silently.

"You have a recommendation from Ms. Graham at the hostel, always a good beginning, none of her girls have ever let me down, given your special circumstances, I can't imagine you will be the first."

My Special Circumstances!

So at least he knew my true nature, but it didn't seem to faze him, I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, Ms. Graham had mentioned that other girls like me had been placed in the secretarial pool before.

"Caroline McDonald has also provided a personal reference, it seems you are old school friends?"

"Yes, sir," I replied, "we go back a long way."

"Good, good, she's well respected here, it's good to have people put their faith in you, I hope you appreciate it."

As he explained my duties in the pool, I listened intently, putting Ms. Grahams training to good use, although the subject matter was dry, it was somehow stimulating, with the exception of James, this was the first man I had been alone with since I entered the hostel all those months ago.

Ms. Graham had already explained how things worked to me, so when he asked if I had any questions, I shook my head and in a firm voice said, "No."

"Let's get started then," he said.

First he took my picture then printed a badge with the company logo prominently displayed on it, he slipped it into a plastic holder along with a second thicker card used to open electronic doors, he attached them to a thick lanyard again emblazoned with the company logo, and instructed me to wear it around my neck.

"This card will open all doors with a green logo on them," he told me, "as you progress in your duties, additional access will be added as required."

He handed the lanyard to me, and I slipped it around my neck.

"You must wear this at all times," he explained, "as you are new, you may be stopped and asked to identify yourself, don't worry, this is quite normal, our employees take company security very seriously."

No doubt it would also give any of the guys who took a fancy to me, an easy way to learn who I was, that was pretty clever.

He opened the office door for me, and I felt his admiring glance as my ass swished past him.

He led me down corridors and up elevators until finally on the buildings second highest floor, we entered a long room filled with girls I knew from the hostel.

Each sat behind a wide desk, on top of the desk where computers, and to the side, in and out baskets, most had 'Steno' pads with blue and black pens lying next to them, the only decoration seemed to be a single ten by six photo frame, although not every girl had one of those on display.

There were three widely spaced rows and each row had ten desks, seniority was from front to back, Charlie was in the third row, I was in the tenth.

Mr. Philips told me to contact him if there were any issues, then he left with just a single nod to the girl sitting at the supervisor's station at the front of the room.

That was Melanie, I knew her quite well until recently I had been her maid.

There were few sounds, except that of fingers on keyboards or the occasional click of heels on the floor as a girl left her desk for a drink of water, or to visit the restroom.

Melanie left her desk and approached me, she welcomed me to the pool, and then formally introduced me to each of the girls.

I suffered a little pang of jealousy when she introduced me to Charlie as I noticed the framed photo decorating her desk, it was Dave, his arms around her waist, both smiling into the camera.

The first morning passed quickly, I typed documents from others handwritten notes, I reformatted some printed documents, and I cleaned up grammar and spelling errors in others.

As I saved each document, it was routed to a senior girl to check, I had one sent back for correction, which I didn't think was too bad, and then at twelve we all stood and I followed the crowd to the canteen.

The noise level rose dramatically as we entered the canteen, the girls started to chat and Charlie took my arm and led me to a table.

"You don't mind if Dave joins us, do you?" she asked me.

"Of course not," I lied.

Dave was sitting at a table waiting for us, there was another man with him, his skin was dark, his shoulders looked broad under his suit jacket, and I was sure it wasn't from padding, he was very handsome and well dressed, my interest peaked.

When they stood to greet us I saw that he was short, little more than five-six, with my heels on, I would tower over him, that was a bit of a disappointment.

"This is Jack, Jack Shepard," Dave introduced us, "Jacks a rising star in the overseas division, he's also my golf buddy, he occasionally lets me win, so let's be nice to him girls."

I sat beside Jack during lunch, he was very charming, I giggled at a few of his jokes, and when it was my turn to talk, I asked him about his responsibilities.

He obviously was something of a work alcoholic, he was babbling excitedly for a few minutes, then stopped himself midstream, "I talk too much," he said.

I left my finger lightly brush his wrist, "Not at all Jack, I'm ignorant of so much of what happens here, and you explain it so well."

He smiled at me, a broad smile full of white teeth, I was certain that was standard for men in his position, but the smile in his eyes was something different, warm, welcoming, interested.

As lunch broke up, he gave me a peck on the cheek, said he hoped we would meet again, his hand hovered behind my ass but he didn't pat it, I wasn't sure what I thought about that.

Charlie pushed me into the ladies room on the way back, "Well, what do you think about Jack?"

"He's very nice," I said, "funny, but he's so short." I trailed off with a bit of a whine.

"I wanted you to meet him, he's Dave's best buddy, and he really is one of the good guys," she paused, "he liked you, I could see it."

Charlie looked at me speculatively, "Would you consider a double date with him, I thought it might be easier for you if you double date with Dave and me on your first outing rather than flying solo."

I hadn't really considered it, I had been concentrating so hard on making a good impression on my first day at the job, that I had lost sight of my true purpose here.

Jack was certainly looking like possible boyfriend material, he was handsome and a good conversationalist, but I wasn't certain that I really wanted to see Charlie and Dave together in an intimate setting.

"I suppose so..." Then finally, "Sure, why not."

"I'll let Dave know, oh and just FYI, Jack likes tall girls in heels, big high heels."

I didn't leave the pool that day, so no one asked to see my pass, but a number of executives had found excuses to visit the pool area, checking out the new girl, I smiled at them when they walked past, and I received a few welcoming smiles in return.

Charlie wasn't on the bus going home, she and Dave had a date, I had one too, with Ms. Graham.

More Training.

It was just after seven, and I was sitting in my usual armchair in Ms. Graham's study as she poured me a tea.

"I have James' report on your performance on Saturday.

"It seems you did very well, willing, receptive, very responsive, his opinion is that you enjoyed the experience as much as he did."

"I did ma'am, James is a very capable lover, the process wasn't as frightening as I had thought it would be, he didn't hurt me at all.

"Afterward I knew you were right, I was never fully heterosexual, I enjoyed myself too much."

"Would you like to watch?" I stared at her, "I was watching the entire time dear, and recording it, I always do, just in case the girl has a panic attack and I need to move in to help settle her down or remove her."

She placed a TV in place at the foot of the bed, then we undressed and lay down on the bed, she turned the TV on, and I watched James approach me as I was standing at the window.

The scene passed much more quickly than I remembered, what had seemed like hours on the night, in reality, was the passage of only a few minutes time. I was surprised by how quickly I lay back, legs spread waiting for James erect cock to pierce me.

The moment when he took my virginity was special in my mind, but now I could see my own face, covered with lust and enjoyment as a cock penetrated me for the first time, that only heightened the good feeling those memories would forever bring me.

"James has a large cock, you did very well to fully accept him, no pain?" She asked me.

"Just pleasure ma'am, just pleasure."

Ms. Graham explained that while I was no longer a virgin, I wasn't ready for a male lover yet, it was entirely my choice, but she recommended I did not take a partner to bed until she had trained me further in properly bringing pleasure to a man, and to myself.

I didn't think that would be a problem just yet, as I wasn't really attracted to anyone, except Charlie, so I readily agreed.

When I was ready she would introduce me to another man who would further my instructions, but it would not be James, she felt I was in danger of becoming attached to him, and in my new position that was a dangerous thing.

She reached into her bedside table, I was concentrating on watching James fuck me the by the window, and so paid her little attention, suddenly her hand reached around my neck and pulled me down and around, she now wore a large flesh colored strap-on, I looked at it and it seemed vaguely familiar.

"It's made from a cast of James cock," she told me, I knew I could accept it and my mouth opened as I greedily took the long length of latex inside.

She lubed her fingers and as she had done so often before applied them to my waiting hole, the familiar feelings, wet and cold becoming a warm glow started to spread, and I let out little moans of pleasure as she expertly prepared me while I worked on her cock. It wasn't long until I was on all fours in front of her, my ass shivering in anticipation while I waited to receive her.

She fucked me doggy style, during the entire night's session she only took me doggy style, but we worked on positioning my body to allow my lovers a lot more variety than I ever thought possible.

It was very late when I returned to my room, I went to knock on Charlie's door, but I could hear the sounds of sex behind it, I retreated to my room and the warmth of a long shower.

Dave gave Charlie a run to work the next morning, so she wasn't on the bus, but the other girls were bright and cheery and engaged me in conversation which quickly lifted the funk which had carried over from last night's disappointment and I swished into the office happy once again.

Clubbing

At the end of the week, Melanie took me to an isolated quiet room, where I was tested for accuracy and speed at shorthand, stenography, and typing. This would become a weekly ritual until I exceeded eighty words per minute for typing and shorthand speeds, and one hundred and twenty words per minute on the steno machine.

I would need to pass these tests three weeks in a row before I was accepted as qualified to work for an individual executive and at least two hours of my day was dedicated to practice. Most of the time Melanie was my instructor, once or twice other girls filled in, the sessions were grueling, and no matter how well I knew my instructor of the day, each was equally efficient and coldly professional.

Friday night was GNO, Girls Night Out, the pool, or at least an ever-changing group of the girls in it, went clubbing every Friday night. I was pleased when they invited me to join them, they knew my secret of course, but they all treated me as just one of the girls. Charlie knew the invite was coming and told me about it beforehand, but it was Melanie as the senior girl who actually delivered it.

Dave and his friends were off for a golfing weekend, so for the first time in what seemed like an age that Charlie and I would have the entire weekend to ourselves. Charlie had slept in my room the night before and when she suggested we go shopping after work I instantly agreed.

"I've never been clubbing as a girl before, will you help me?"

"You've got just about everything you need in your closet Ger, but a little retail therapy is always welcome. "I have an idea, let's go to the sex shop, we can buy some toys," Charlie gave me an outrageous wink, "for later that night."

That hadn't crossed my mind, but I was secretly delighted, we hadn't really used toys in our sex life yet, but Ms. Graham had told me where she had had James' cock cast for her strap-on, and I thought something similar using mine would make a magnificent gift for Charlie.

We spent hardly any time in our usual stores, but well over an hour in the sex shop, we bought a few different types of vibrators, a cock shaped one, a silver bullet, a rabbit, and the one I couldn't wait to try out, simple vibrating straps which wrapped around my fingers.

While Charlie browsed the magazines and movies, a pretty young woman took me into a back room, she started a DVD and some porn played on the big screen TV behind her. It was a babysitter fantasy, not really my type of thing, but the girl was very pretty, and flexible, and the man who was fucking her was well hung and enthusiastic.

The assistant was totally non-judgmental as I slipped my panties off and played with myself until erect, then she quickly cast my cock in a cylinder filled with disgusting looking purple latex, then she handed me a few wet wipes to clean myself off.

Our Strap on would be ready in two weeks, while I was at the counter filling in the delivery details, I had the assistant slip a wearable butterfly vibrator into our loot, it had a remote control which I was sure would easily transmit the length of the pool room and I planned to have some fun with my love, if she was up for it.