My Life as a Wittol Ch. 02

Story Info
CJ meets Roger.
3.6k words
4.09
22.4k
18
2

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

CJ first came to Arizona when she was twenty and for a short time she lived with an elderly widowed aunt. Her elderly aunt tried to impose restrictions on her as she had on her older unmarried daughter.

CJ eventually made friends with a young couple around her age named Rick and Stephanie, and shortly thereafter she moved in with them. Rick and Stephanie started to take her to a club called Snoop's where she met Roger, the front door bouncer.

Roger was not an overly large guy, but was known for his aggressive nature in resolving conflicts in the bar. He was also known for his after hour parties at his home, and highly praised by the numerous women that eventually end up in his bed.

Roger would only invite a select group to his parties, which usually included a girl he wanted to fuck that night, nor was he ever far from his notorious briefcase which he carried several pipes and a nice selection of pot. I was not invited to many of his parties until I started to date CJ.

Shortly after she started going to Snoop's and got friendly with Roger he would admit her free and she spent considerable time talking to Roger as he sat on his stool at the front door, as did many of the girls at the club.

CJ knew about his well-known after-hour parties and had heard the talk about his reputation in the bedroom and was thrilled when Roger finally invited her one night. She didn't have a ride and Roger offered to let her ride with him and promised to give her a ride home if she felt uncomfortable, or when she was ready to leave.

CJ waited around with Roger after the club closed until all of his close up duties were completed and only the two of them remained in the club. CJ was dressed in a short top that exposed her tight waist and she worn a pair of small tight cutoff jean shorts that looked like they had been washed too many times. She wore her long blonde hair in a long braid that trailed down her back.

Finally, only the two of them remained in the club and they stopped in the office to pick up Roger's briefcase holding his pot and pipes. Roger loaded a few bowls to smoke before leaving as they sit and talked. Roger leaned over her putting his arm around her and took the back of her neck in his large hand, and as he pulled her head towards him as he leaned in and kissed her. She had been hoping he would and she put her arm around his neck and returned his kiss.

She felt his hand on her bare waist as he slid it up under her short top and cupped her bra covered petite breast. When CJ didn't resist he slid his hand up under her bra pushing it up over her small breast, and he caressed her bare breast. He gently rubbed his thumb over her stiff nipple and she moaned softly as it became sensitive and stiffened under his thumb.

CJ slid her hand down between his open legs and start to rub his growing cock. CJ had heard the other girls in the club talk about Roger's large cock and as their kiss continued she softly moaned as she felt it swelling as her hand brushed over his growing erection, gently caressing it as it grew larger in his pants.

Roger leaned back into the sofa as he unfastened his pants and he lifted his body as he slid his pants and boxers down past his knees. CJ took his cock in her hand and slowly stoked it up and down.

She gasped, "Oh my god... ". Roger kind of chuckled as he said to her, "I guess you like it what you see?"

CJ just moaned as she stared at his cock. It continued to grow as her hand slid slowly up and down his cock, "I love it, but it scares me a bit." Roger put his hand on the back of her head and started to guide it towards his hard cock. Her lips slid down over the head of his cock as she held the base of it in her hand and slowly her lips began to slide down the hard shaft as she took more of his cock in her mouth.

She was able to take a few more inches in her mouth as her hand moved leisurely up and down, slowly stroking his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head then she let it slip from her mouth and kissed up and down the length, pausing as she licked the underside just below the head. She took his cock back in her mouth and started to move her head up and down, her soft lips sliding along the hard shaft.

Roger just leaned back in the sofa and moaned, "Damn that feels good. I knew you would be a good cock sucker, but not this good. I think you have sucked a few cocks before". She moaned as she nodded, never letting his cock slip from her mouth.

It excited her even more as he talked nasty to her, her head moved faster as he called her a cock sucker. She liked to be called a cock sucker, especially a good cock sucker. As her tempo picked up she felt his cock grow harder and the head swelled even bigger and she smiled proudly to herself knowing he would not last much longer.

CJ let his cock slip from her mouth, but never let go of it as she slid onto the floor between his legs. She never took her eyes off his cock as she told him, "Damn... this is a gorgeous cock." She eagerly took the head back in her mouth as Roger took her head in both hands.

He held her head and guided it up and down as he started to thrust his cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged a few times as he forced her head down so she wrapped both her hands around the base to keep him from pushing his fat cock too deep.

Roger pushed her head down as he thrust his hips up forcing more of his big cock into her mouth. She felt his body tense, then he stiffened and groaned really loud as his cock erupted and started to fill her mouth with his warm cum. He cried out, "OH FUCK! Don't stop." Roger held her head down and CJ had no choice other than to swallow his thick cum as his cock spewed his thick warm cum into her mouth.

CJ moaned, proud that she had been able to make him cum with her mouth. She hadn't had enough time to swallow all of his cum before he groaned loud again and more warm cum shot into her mouth filling it once again. After his second huge load of cum his body remained tense as CJ's lips moved slowly up and down his cock as she stroked the base in her hand as she squeezed and sucked more cum from his cock. His body shook as more cum oozed out into her mouth. She then used her tongue to slide the slick cum around his cock, teasing the head.

She looked up at him and smiled as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out showing him the cum, then she ran her tongue around her lips to make sure she had it all and made a show of looking him in the eyes as she swallowed his cum. Finally his cock started to soften and she let it slip from her mouth. She held his cock as she gently licked any of the remaining thick white cum from his cock. As she licked the soft head she looked up at him and smiled as she asked, "How was that?"

Their eyes were locked as they smiled at each other. "That was nice but a good cock sucker always kisses the tip when they are finished." She smiled and looked into his eyes as she pulled his softening cock to her lips, their eyes never left the others, and she gently ran her tongue around the end of his cock and then slowly sucked the head back into her mouth as her tongue, still slick with his cum, moved slowly around the head gently caressing. He moaned as her soft lips slowly slid back up over the now sensitive head. She felt him quiver as she lovingly kissed the tip of his cock as it slipped from her lips.

The after-hours party was well under way when CJ and Roger walked in late. Roger grabbed two beers out of the fridge and opened them and handed one to CJ. Roger mingled with the partiers for a bit. CJ saw Roger in the kitchen with a group of his friends and she suspected he was telling them about the blow job he got in the club office.

Roger eventually made his way back to her, walking up behind her and putting his arms around her waist as he whispered into her ear, "Let's go to my room, I want you to try some of my select pot. I keep it in there for my special friends."

There was about a half dozen in his room smoking his choice stuff when they walked in and Roger picked up a pipe and loaded it and gave it to CJ. He clicked his lighter and lit the pipe as she inhaled the fragrant smoke. After a few minutes the others left the room leaving Roger and CJ alone. He reached back and closed the door she noticed he didn't bother lock it and wondered why.

Roger walked up behind CJ and slid his hands around her and cupped her small breast. He started to caress them as CJ leaned her head back against him and softly moaned as she pressed her ass back into him. He whispered in her ear, "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." He pulled her top up over her head and tossed it on the dresser, then he unsnapped her bra and slowly pulled it down to expose her small but firm breasts. As he cupped her petite breasts he told her how much he loved small breasts.

CJ recalled in her mind how the girls he dated all had smaller breasts. He took her nipples between his thumbs and fingers and gently pulled and twisted them.

CJ squealed and squirmed out of his grasp and backed towards the bed smiling as she stepped out of her sandals, she laughed as she asked him, "How do you know how I have been fucked before." She crawled up on the bed and laid back on her side leaning on her elbow smiling sexy. She looked hot as she laid there in only her shorts. The sexy look on her face, which I would later come to refer to as her cum face, left no doubt that she was ready to be fucked.

Roger unbutton the flowered shirt he was required to wear while working and let it fall to the floor, he bent over and removed his shoes, and then he slid his pants and shorts down and stepped out of them. He walked naked to the bed, his cock not fully hard, yet stood impressively out in front of him. As he crawled onto the bed, he leaned over CJ and started to kiss her, then his kisses trailed slowly down her neck to her breast and he took a nipple in his mouth and gently sucked it between his lips. It grew and stiffened as he caressed it with his tongue.

CJ moaned as she heard and felt the zipper of her shorts being slowly pulled down. She held his mouth to her nipple as he gently sucked and caressed it with his tongue. Then she guided his mouth to her other nipple, and she gasped as he lightly bit the sensitive nipple with his teeth.

She was glad she had recently trimmed her soft bush as she felt his hand slid inside her panties. She opened her legs as his finger slid through the soft fur covering her womanhood, and she purred as she felt his finger slide along her slit and started to gently work it open. Her head jerked back and she moaned as he curled his finger, now wet from her aroused pussy, and slowly started to work it inside her.

She felt him start to suck on the inside of her breast and realized that he was placing his mark. She knew that he marked several of the girls he had been with in a way that others would see it if the girl wore a low cut blouse, in her mind she knew she would proudly be showing off his mark. Many girls were proud to show the mark as they paraded around inside the club so others would know that Roger had fucked them. The mark was not to show ownership, but mainly just to show off his trophies.

Roger could tell she was getting more excited as she pulled his head up and their lips met in a passionate aggressive kiss. Her legs opened more and she pushed her hips up and forced her pussy against his hand as his fingers slid easily in and out. Her body trembled as her first orgasm quickly approached. Her head fell back and she cried out and moaned as she cum on his fingers.

Roger moaned as he felt her cum and he told her, "Ummm... you're are ready to fuck aren't you" he continued to finger fuck her until her orgasm dwindled, then he grew even more aggressive as he knelt on the bed and jerked her shorts and panties down her legs and tossed them across the room. He walked on his knees up between her legs forcing them even further apart. He took his hard cock in his hand and slapped her aroused pussy several times, "Now tell me how much you want my cock... Tell me how much you want me to fuck you... how much you want my big cock."

Roger slid the head of his cock up and down her slit, making it wet with her pussy juice and the cum that now leaked from his hard cock as CJ begged for his cock and pleaded for him to fuck her. Her pussy gradually started to open to take his cock. He pressed the head against her pussy as it slowly started to open to accept his fat cock, and it started to slowly slide inside her as tight pussy reluctantly parted and accepted his cock. CJ screamed loud as he suddenly thrust most of his thick cock deep into her.

CJ pleaded with him to go slow, but he was extremely aroused and he became aggressive and started to fuck her harder as he forced his cock deeper with each thrust.

CJ wrapped her legs around his thighs and pushed her hips up and as her wet pussy became accustomed to his thick cock and he thrust his hard cock the rest of the way in her. His cock was now reaching places none of her previous lover had touched.

I had come to the party later with my friend Jesse, who was a friend of Roger's. We could hear CJ's moans as we walked into the living room. Jesse laughed and asked who Roger was fucking and they told him the hot little blonde that had been hanging around the club the last week or so. I knew right off who it was. We could hear her pleading for Roger to fuck her.

CJ had cum three or four times and was quickly working on another. Roger grabbed her ankles and held them up on his shoulders as he fucked her and he yelled out as he started to cum in her pussy. CJ felt his cock swell and his deep thrust quickened she heard him cry out and it bought on yet another approaching orgasm for her and they came together.

In the living room we could hear them both cum. From where I was sitting I had a view down the hallway to Roger's room and the bathroom. Shortly after they finished I heard the door open and I saw CJ walk out and hurry down the short hallway to the bathroom. She was wearing Roger's flowered work shirt and it looked like she was cupping her pussy. As she turned to walk down the hall I could see her nice little ass as the sweat had made the shirt cling to it reveling a nice ass.

A short time later she came out walked back down the hallway towards Roger's room, the shirt was unbuttoned and I could see the insides of her small breast and noticed a big hickey high on the inside of her breast starting to form.

She wore a tiny pair of white panties and I could see a large dark spot in the crotch and realized it was most likely from Roger's cum. She smiled at me and gave me a curled finger wave as she turned and walked back into Roger's room and we heard the door close. We all left a short time later and as we walked out the door we could hear CJ's moans as Roger started to fuck her again.

I found out later that Roger liked to show off his trophies and had made her wear his shirt unbuttoned. He had wanted her to not wear panties, but he eventually gave in and let her wear her little white panties.

Roger eventually gave CJ a ride home. As they parked in front of her home the sun had not yet started to come up. Roger leaned over and kissed her and chuckled as he asked her, "Well... had you ever been fucked that good before?"

CJ smiled her sexy smile and snuggled up against him as she answered, "That was the best I have ever been fucked." And she reached down to rub his cock she added, "And the biggest cock I have ever had too." Her eyes grew wide as her hand slid over his cock and she chuckled as she shook her head, "Really Roger? What does it take to satisfy you?"

Roger laughed and told her, "I'm not sure... No girl has ever gotten that far yet." He unzipped his pants and pulled his semi hard cock out and told her, "But another blow job might help."

She took his cock in her hand and it started to swell again in anticipation. Roger put his arm around her and kissed her again, then guided her head into his lap. CJ took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it as her lips slid down over the head once more. He released his seat and leaned back as her head bobbed up and down in his lap. His head laid back and his eyes closed as he enjoyed her lips sliding up and down his cock. He moaned as he told her, 'Damn CJ... I think you enjoy sucking cock."

She rose up and kissed him and whispered, "Especially your cock." She turn back in her seat and unzipped her shorts and quickly slide them down her legs and off. She smiled and told him, "I think I better leave my top and panties on just in case we are interrupted. She turned towards Roger again and pushed his pants shorts down around his ankles and then she swung her leg over him and straddled him. She smiled as she told him, "Now I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before."

She held his cock as she pulled her panties aside and started to rub the head against her sensitive pussy. She whimpered as his head started to push into her tender pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned as her hips started to move in circles and rock back and forth as she worked his cock deeper into her aroused pussy.

As she worked most of his cock in her she started to slowly bounce up and down as she told him, "Oh Baby... that cock feels so nice." She bit her lip as she started to cum, trying to not make too much noise and wake anyone. After some time she asked him if he was going to be able to cum again so soon. He just smiled and nodded. She rocked her hips back and forth as she pleaded, "Come on Baby cum for me. Fill me with your hot cum one more time." He pushed his hips up and held them there as she rocked on his cock.

Roger grabbed her hips and thrust his cock up in her and he roared as he shot his cum deep in her. When she heard his loud moan and felt his cum filling her pussy yet again she started to rock her hips even faster and buried head in his shoulder trying to muffle her scream as she cum again on his cock.

As she walked in her home she was surprised to see Stephanie looking out the living room window. CJ asked what she was doing up so early and Stephanie laughed as she answered, "Who could sleep with all the yelling and moaning going on out there so early." Stephanie smiled as she asked, "So... Is he as good as they say?" CJ just winked and smiled as she nodded, "Oh yeah..."

Roger and CJ never seriously dated or became an item together, but they did become very good friends with benefits.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers