My Life as a Wittol Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

CJ pleaded for Stephanie to let her come and she softly whimpered as Stephanie's finger, knuckle deep inside her, gently rubbed a spot that kept her at the edge. Stephanie just smiled and lowered her head and found the little bud at the top of her pussy and started to caress it with her tongue and CJ cried out as she finally erupted in an intense orgasm like she had never felt before. She felt a warm fluid as it flowed down between the cheeks of her ass.

Stephanie lifted her mouth away from her pussy but frantically rubbed her finger over her clit as she squealed, "Look baby! She's squirting!"

CJ covered her eyes with her arms, embarrassed as Rick rushed over to see as she continued to tremble from the powerful orgasm. CJ had never experienced anything like that before and thought she had lost control to the extent she urinated in all the excitement.

CJ apologized for it after her orgasm started to calm, but she could still feel the tingles from such a strong orgasm and could still feel the warm liquid as it continued to flow down. Rick and Stephanie laughed and told her what it actually was and they both had enjoyed it as it was a first for both of them also.

Stephanie, still kneeling between CJ's legs as she relaxed on the sofa drained from the powerful orgasm, looked up at Rick as he stood watching, his cock extended upward still hard from watching his lover make love to her friend. She slid her lips over the head and she could tell he was close, "Oh Baby you are close aren't you?" She sucked a bit longer then let it slip from her mouth.

She pointed it towards CJ and told her, "Come help me. Show Rick you are as good as Roger tells everyone."

CJ crawled to Rick on her knees and as she took Rick's dick in her hand, and with concern, asked, "Who all has Roger told that too?"

Rick just laughed as he told her, "It is more like who hasn't he told about your notorious blow jobs... and how you love to fuck." He pulled CJ's head towards his cock and slowly slid it into her mouth and began to slowly slide it back and forth. CJ caressed his huge balls as he continued to slowly fuck her mouth.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and held it up and told her, "Suck on my balls for a bit." CJ had a hard time getting the engorged sac in her mouth and eventually they both settled on her just licking them, eventually he pushed his cock back in her mouth and continued to slowly fuck her mouth, all the time calling her a cock sucker and telling her how good her mouth felt.

After a bit he began to slide his cock faster with urgency, then quickly pulled his cock from her mouth and started to stroke it even faster as he grabbed her hair and leaned her head back. Just as CJ realized what he was going to do the first long thread of cum landed across her face landing on her forehead and down along her nose and over her lips. He held the cock head close to her mouth and told her to open her mouth and just as she did he shot another long thread, most of it going into her mouth.

Rick continued to stroke his cock as he shot several more streams of cum on her face and breasts, eventually the flow of cum slowed and he started to soften. He stuck the soft head back into CJ's mouth and moaned as she sucked and caressed the sensitive head with her tongue as the last of his cum oozed into her mouth. She grasped the softening cock in her hand as the head slipped from her mouth and as she gently stroked it she tenderly kissed the head.

CJ, surprised at the amount of cum he had shot on her face, was unhappy that he had come all over her face without asking or warning. Stephanie knelt beside her and with a warm hand towel and started to wipe cum from her face and what had dripped down on her breast. She smiled at CJ and chuckled as she told her, "He sure does cum a lot doesn't he?" She pulled CJ's head back as her tongue slowly slid over her nipple and breast as it gathered Rick's cum and both girls moaned as Stephanie sucked the small pile of cum from her nipple.

CJ smelled the aroma of a fresh joint and looked up just as Rick, still nude and mostly still hard, handed her the joint. CJ took the joint and looked up at him and smiled as she teasingly called him an asshole and they all laughed. He offered her his hand to help her up and as she stood he laughed again and told her, "Now I have something to brag to Roger about."

Both women punched him and told him he better not, after all what happens in their home stays in their home, but they all knew he would tell Roger. They all laughed as Stephanie took CJ's hand and Rick followed as they walked towards the bedroom.

The bedroom was lighted only by the glow of several burning candles and CJ wondered again if the threesome had been planned. Stephanie turned to CJ and lovingly kissed her again and as their passionate kiss broke Stephanie smiled and told her, "I will see you in the morning." And she turned and walked out, pulling the door closed as she left.

CJ turned to Rick with a confused look, "Stephanie isn't going to join us?"

Rick smiled as he took CJ in his arms and kissed her, then told her, "It is what Steph offered me to reconcile, to spend an entire night with you." He led her to the bed and laid her back and crawled up between her open legs. He rubbed his cock head along her still wet pussy and as her pussy opened to accept him he pushed gently and the shaft started to slowly slide deeper he smiled as told her, "And seeing I may only get this one chance to fuck you I intend to fuck you all night."

CJ recalled many nights listening to their love making throughout the night and many times early in the morning when she awoke to prepare for work. She again wondered if Rick and Stephanie had set this whole thing up. In her mind she knew Rick would not settle for just one night, nor would Stephanie after their love making earlier in the evening.

She wondered what another woman would taste like, if she would be able to be as good for Stephanie, but her mind soon forgot about Stephanie and moved to the that amazing cock as it slowly worked deeper and she decided to give Rick a night to remember.

CJ pulled Rick down and kissed him as his cock started to slip deeper and she wrapped her legs around his waist and thrust her hips upward and took all of his cock as she spoke just loud enough for Stephanie to hear her, "I know you and Stephanie set this up, now fuck me like you been fantasizing for so long."

Rick started to slowly push his cock deeper with each thrust as he told CJ, "I told Steph that you would not fall for it. But she insisted we try it and..." he softly laughed, "Who am I to turn down an opportunity to fuck the infamous CJ." He leaned up and placed her ankles on his shoulders and started to fuck her harder. He was able to last a long time and CJ came on his cock several times before he finally filled her cunt with another nice load of cum.

Stephanie lay in CJ's bed and could faintly hear them fucking and she cupped her ample breast in her hand and caressed it as she pinched and twisted her nipple hard. Her other hand slid down between her thighs and she slowly slipped a finger inside her aroused pussy as she slowly worked her finger in and out, then she pushed another finger deep next to the first finger and started to fuck her pussy and eventually brought herself to a nice enjoyable orgasm as she listened to Rick as he shot his cum deep inside CJ in the next room. She smiled, happy that her plan had come together so nicely, she knew Rick would be happy with both of the women now.

CJ was awoken several times throughout the night to Rick slipping his hard cock into her again. He seemed to last longer each time. CJ finally awoke still in bed with Rick and she slid her hand under the sheet and gently grasped his limp cock and smiled. Slowly he started to thicken as her hand slowly stroked the long shaft. He rolled onto his back and smiled as CJ slowly caress it as her hand slid slowly along the long hard shaft. He started to move on top of her again but she pushed him back and said, "I think my sore pussy has had enough cock for now."

She tossed the sheet off of him and she slid down and took the large plump head in her mouth and it started to grow even harder as her soft lips slid along the shaft. She let it slip from her mouth and looked up at him as she chuckled, "You can tell Roger how well I sucked your cock." And she smiled as she took his cock back in her mouth and started to suck it with urgency as she kneaded the huge sac temporarily holding another huge load of his cum. She wondered if Rick would be able to come again after last night, but eventually he did push her head down and groaned loud as he filled her mouth with yet another huge load of cum.

CJ cuddled next to Rick and dozed again. She woke just as it started to get light outside. CJ quietly got out of bed and as she slipped out of the bedroom she quietly closed the door as to not wake Rick. She walked back to her bedroom and nuzzled next to Stephanie. She softly whispered into her ear, "I know you are awake... and I know you set this whole threesome thing up."

Stephanie turned and faced CJ and tenderly kissed her on the lips then asked, "Is Rick up yet? He has to go to work today." CJ smiled slyly as she slowly shook her head.

Stephanie smiled at CJ, "I kind of guessed that after listening to you two fucking all night." She softly rubbed her finger over CJ's lips and cheek, "Did you like it?"

CJ smiled back at her friend, "Yes... but I also made it clear to him that this is probably a onetime thing and probably won't happen again."

Stephanie got a sly look on her face and smiled as she told CJ, "Well... We'll see."

CJ smiled as she told Stephanie, "I think Rick will be sleeping peacefully for a while after that sunrise blow job."

Stephanie chuckled as she said, "And I heard that too!" She laughed, "CJ... you are such a slut." Stephanie pulled CJ to her and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

CJ asked, "So are we all good now?" Stephanie just lay back and smiled as she nodded and CJ leaned over her, their lips once again met in another sensuous kiss. Stephanie moaned softly as CJ's hand cupped her breast and she felt her nipples stiffen as she snuggled close to her friend and hugged her.

Stephanie sleepily replied, "Yes... all is well now."

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers
12