My Life as a Wittol Ch. 07A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

She took Roger's cock back into her mouth and her muffled moans vibrated through his hard cock as her lips eagerly slid up and down the hard shaft. She grunted each time Roger's fat cock slammed against her throat. As much as she had tried previously, she had never been able to take Roger into her throat.

As their lust grew they started to fuck her harder. Both guys were thrusting into her hard. Roger in his excitement just before he came locked his fingers together and forced her head down, viciously thrusting hard into her mouth. He gasped as he felt her throat open and his thick shaft slide deeper into her mouth. He panted as he held her head down and slowly fucked her throat with short strokes.

CJ gasped to catch her breath after Roger let go of her head. She held his cock and rapidly stroked it as she looked up at him and moaned as she excitedly spoke, "Ummm ... do you like that Baby?"

She smiled at him as he nodded and then he guided her head back to his hard cock. She slowly lowered her head and took him all the way to her throat, then she opened her mouth wide. She relaxed her throat, already stretched earlier, and she heard his long low moan as he held her head and pushed his cock into her throat.

She felt Roger tense as his cock grow harder then quickly pulse and she felt his hot cum as it shot down her throat. Her lips slid further up the hard shaft and she started to eagerly suck his cock, her lips. He groaned loudly and CJ's hand stroked his cock as her lips slid glided quickly up and down the hard shaft. She moaned as she felt his cum gush into her mouth again filling it with his thick warm cum.

Max held her head down as he fucked her from behind. His thrust grew hard as he plunged his cock into her. Each thrust would force Roger's cock deeper as the two guys rocked her back and forth.

In her excitement and all the action CJ had hardly noticed her orgasm as it rapidly approached and unexpectedly exploded and she cried out as her body shook. Roger held her head down and groaned as he felt her moans as he filled her mouth with more cum.

Max startled her as he howled loud as he start to cum in her. The familiar howl was pretty unique and CJ was certain she had heard it a few times before as she passed the club office and wondered who was getting fucked. He would thrust hard and hold his cock deep in her as he erupted again spewing his potent seed deep inside her.

Max briskly fucked CJ until their shared orgasms had subsided then he let his softening cock slowly slip from her. She felt his warm cum as it started to slowly ooze down her leg.

CJ slowly stroked Roger's softening cock as she laid her head in his lap. She gently licked his cock, just as he liked, then she slipped her lips over the sensitive crown and gently sucked on the soft head as her tongue gently rubbed it. She smiled to herself as Roger tensed as her tight lips slid slowly across the rim. She knew his head was always very sensitive right after he came. Her lips slid slowly up over the head and as she looked up at him she tenderly kissed the head of his cock as it slipped from her mouth

She crawled up on the sofa between the two guys and relaxed as her breathing began to slowly return to normal. She felt the thick cum as it oozed out of her and ran down between her legs. She was concerned the copious cum would cause stains that would be hard for her to explain and she suggested that they go to the bedroom.

Max spoke first as he caught his breath, "Damn CJ... I guess all those rumors about you being a good fuck are true."

CJ with some annoyance in her words said, "Who is telling all these rumors?!" She slowly stood and slowly walked towards our bedroom.

Roger just chuckled and said, "Well CJ... They aren't just rumors. You are a good fuck... and you do like to fuck." The two guys stood up to follow CJ and Roger jokingly added, "And a good cock sucker too." CJ turned and glared at them as they burst out laughing. She said, "Well, you know the fishing trip isn't over yet. We still have tomorrow." She gave them an arch smile and they continued CJ towards the bedroom.

*****

To be continued in Part B

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers
12