My Life as a Wittol Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn had just started to peek in the window when I awoke. I glanced at the clock and realized it wasn't even five o'clock. The first thing I noticed was my throbbing hangover. I quickly realized that CJ was no longer in bed with me and I knew it was too early for her to get up. I crept quietly down the hallway and noticed that the guest bedroom door was once again left partially open. I wondered if they had left it open both times for me to watch.

As I peeked into the room I noticed CJ crouched between Roger's legs dressed only in a tiny pair of panties that barely covered her tight ass. Her head was moving up and down as she sucked Roger's cock. The room and hallway were much lighter now that the sun had started to rise. I saw Roger look towards the door and I quickly moved back.

He moaned as he quietly told her, "I am going to miss your blow jobs." I heard his moans grow louder and I knew he was close to coming. He was quiet for a moment and then asked her, "Why don't you come with me?"

She paused with his cock still in her mouth for several moments but seemed more like hours as she looked up at him as she seemed to consider his words and I anxiously waited. I was shocked and worried that she even considered going with him. I peeked around the door just in time to see her slowly shake her head and then watched as her lips slid back down his hard shaft.

Her lips slid rapidly up and down the hard shaft and I knew he couldn't last much longer. He grabbed her head in his huge hands and held it down as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. His head rolled back and he moaned low and long. I knew he was about to fill my girlfriends mouth with his cum one last time. I watched intently as CJ continued to suck his cock as he filled her mouth with cum.

I watched as she let his softening cock slip from her mouth and she tenderly held it as she kissed the crown. She looked into his eyes and I noticed a tear run down her cheek as she said, "I will miss sucking your cock too... but I think I will miss my friend more."

I quickly made my way back up the hallway and realized I had almost been caught. I lay in bed as my mind wandered and eventually dozed off. Not long after I felt CJ crawling very gently and quietly back into bed. I turn and faced her, our lips met in a sensual kiss. I asked where she had been, knowing all along she had been in the guest room with Roger. She smiled as she told me that Roger was up and leaving and she wanted to make sure she said goodbye to her friend.

CJ looked into my eyes and I could see her smiling face as she sweetly said, "Thank you..."

I smiled and asked, "What did I do to deserve your thanks?"

I gently moaned as I felt the soft fabric as she wrapped my dick in her panties. She turned my head and sensuously kissed me as her hand tightened around my rapidly growing dick. The soft panties felt good as she started to stroke it, but there was something else too.

A wetness seemed to grow as her hand moved slowly up and down. It felt good as her panties started to slide smoothly through the slick goo and my dick swelled. As her hand slid slowly up and down the hard shaft she softly whispered as she asked in her sultry voice, "Can you feel Roger's cum?" and I viciously erupted in her panties, adding my cum to Roger's.

We eventually got out of bed about mid-morning, both of us feeling the effects of our night at the club and at our home after the club closed. We both quietly sat at the table and drank coffee, both of us deep in our own thoughts as we read the Sunday paper.

CJ seemed to be sullen all morning and I wondered if it was because she had come to realize she would not see her lover again. That afternoon we went to the big Park and Swap at the dog track. As we walked around I think we both wondered where this strange relationship was going to take us. As we walked she took my arm and in a soft inquiring voice quietly asked, "Did you have fun last night?"

12