My Life As A Women's Prison Warden

Story Info
He uses his position to seduce younger women.
3.4k words
4.17
328.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

First, let me tell you that I am not a very nice person but in my line of work that is a prerequisite. Upon reading these tales, many of you may despise me but on further inspection you might secretly wish that you could be in my position. You see I take advantage of my position as warden of the Kingston Penitentiary For Women , commonly referred to as P4W. I deal every day with what many refer to as 'the scum of the earth'. I'll leave it to you, the reader, to decide.

My name is Lance Armstrong. No, not the Tour de France cycling champ. I'm about as far from him as one could get. Whereas, he is a young, elite athlete, eschewing all that is good, I am a 54 year-old, balding, cigar-smoking miscreant. The funny thing is that although I really have no morals, I have always been in occupations that required some.

After receiving a degree in Psychology and Sociology at the University of Toronto , I had joined the Metro Police Unit where I even received three commendations for field work. Mostly I just hassled the pimps and their whores in Cabbagetown but I had lucked into a couple of big drug busts in Regent Park.

It was during this period that I realized that maybe I really wasn't cut out for police work as I quite often took advantage of the hookers' services for free. They would do anything to keep themselves and their pimps from doing time. Being young and randy, I allowed them their freedom in return for blow jobs in the back of my cruiser.

My commendations led to promotions and I even moved into OVCAU , the Ontario Violent Criminal Apprehension Unit, for a couple of years but I missed the regular services of 'my girls'. Then I lucked into the Federal Penitentiary system – no, not as an inmate, although I wasn't much better than any of them, but as a guard at a men's detention center in Midland, Ontario.

After moving from jail to jail across Canada, I found myself moving up the promotional ladder. I was one of the few men to successfully move from male to female detention centers. Since I had no family I accepted postings all over including two years in the frozen tundra of Inuvik, near the Arctic Circle. It was during my postings at the female jails that I started to abuse my power as a guard. It's amazing what some women will do just to get to use the phone. What man in his right mind would turn down a chance to fuck a young woman who offered herself in return for a five minute conversation with whoever.

Now I sit in the ultimate position of authority in the penitentiary system. I am the warden at the largest woman's only prison in Canada. No one questions my decisions and as long as the prisoners don't riot, the bureaucrats in Ottawa leave me alone. So there you have it. Read the following and you be the judge. How would you act in my situation?

One of the things that I like to do as warden is to patrol. I guess this is a carry-over from my days walking the beat in downtown Toronto or as a 'screw' all across Canada. My guards didn't like it because they often were guilty of abusing their power as I had been.

On one occasion, I waited until 'lights out' had been declared and then started to weave my way through the myriad of tunnels joining the exterior conjugal cabins to the main building. The groaning of a woman caught my attention and I crept forward in the direction that the sounds came from.

Peeking around the corner of one of the stairwells, I could see the long blonde hair of an inmate being held in place as one of my more experienced guards fucked her face. Her cries of protest were being muffled by the organ that was filling her mouth. I could tell that he was very close to cumming as he commanded her to 'eat my cum,you fucking slut'. I debated whether or not to intercede before he finished the act. My second of indecision gave him enough time to start his explosion into her throat.

Some of his cum was billowing back out of her mouth as he pumped ounce after ounce of white cum deep into her throat. My stepping around the corner into the dim light brought a cry of 'Holy shit' as he realized that he had been caught quite literally with his pants down. Trying to regain some semblance of decorum, he pushed the young girl away from him and struggled to get his now softening dick back into his pants.

"Take the young lady to my office, Mr.Garrett and wait for me," I commanded knowing that he had no choice.

Ten minutes later I entered my private office to find the girl had been handcuffed to the chair opposite my desk and the officer was pacing back and forth behind her. Taking him aside, I quietly told him that 'his ass was grass' unless we could come to some agreement. He was shaking in his boots and would have agreed to anything. It seems that his wife was pregnant and they had a rather large mortgage so he couldn't afford to lose his job. Since she wouldn't indulge him, he had turned to this inmate to 'get his rocks off'.

"In the future, when I want to do some 'private interviewing', you, Officer Garrett, will act as my gopher and as my personal assistant. As long as you can guarantee that you will be more discreet, I won't even stop you from taking care of your personal needs. Do you agree?"

He blubbered thank you several times and I thought he was even considering kissing my hand in gratitude when I ordered him to wait in the outer office. Once he had exited, I turned my attention to the inmate handcuffed to the chair and looked her over. At nineteen, she was younger than I had thought and it was obvious she still had the innocence of a teenager. Her breasts were fighting a losing battle with the buttons of her prison denim dress which rode halfway up her muscular thighs.

When she caught me ogling her legs she squeezed them together demurely and tried to pull the hem down with her free hand. Chuckling to myself, I asked her name and after her tearful response, called up her record on my desk-top computer.

"Well, Robin, it appears that you are new to us here at P4W and that you're going to be with us for several more years. Now why would such a beautiful young girl need to embezzle money from the bank she worked for? Surely , your looks could have helped you get what you wanted." Again my eyes took in her bounteous cleavage.

"I…I…didn't know! It was my boyfriend who did it. He was the bank loan officer and when the auditors found money missing, he blamed me. He had used my access codes and my records to steal the $50,000 but no one would believe me. How stupid could I be? The man fucking me was literally screwing me as well. But I'm innocent I tell you!" Again the tears came.

"That's what they all say in here my dear but why were you sucking my officer off?"

"That bastard, Garrett, said that he could make life easier for me if I took care of him. I got cornered by the bull dykes my first night here and I'm still recovering. He said he would protect me if I sucked him off on a regular basis."

While she was telling me this tale, my cock had started to harden and was pleading with me to release it from the confines of my pants. I started to touch it through my pants when I remembered that I had a willing participant in front of me. Moving in front of her as she finished her sad story, I could see her eyes focusing on my bulge. With a sigh of resignation, she reached her free hand out and ran her fingers up and down the shaft. Obviously the teenager was not as innocent as I had thought.

"Want me to suck you off, Warden? I may be only 19 but I've been fucking and sucking since my father raped me when I was only fourteen and I've never had any complaints."

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled the zipper down and reached inside my pants and freed my blood-filled cock. Pulling my balls through the opening she now had me in a very sensitive situation. She knew it was time to negotiate.

Stroking my shaft, she looked into my eyes and said, "Look, Warden Armstrong, I'm going to be here for a few months at least while my lawyer appeals the court's decision and I think that you can help me make it through that period. I'll fuck and suck you any time you want and in return you'll protect me from those lesbos in 'A' Block . Maybe you could move me to Cellblock 'B' and if asked, you'll tell the judge I've been a model prisoner. Agreed?"

Pushing my organ forward towards her waiting mouth was all the answer I gave her. She teased the head with her tongue and continued to stroke, rotating her hand as she squeezed the purple-veined shaft. Finally she smirked and opened her mouth wide enough for me to shove my hardened dick in but not before shocking me with, "Come on, old man, fuck your little girl's mouth! You know you want to fuck my face so do it! How often does an old guy like you get to fuck a young woman? Fill my mouth with your cock. I want to swallow every drop of cum!"

Now I have had a lot of blow jobs in my 54 years starting with my tenth grade Math teacher, Miss Hoey, but this little lady ranked right up there with the best of them. She could suck the hubcap off a Volvo if she wanted and soon I could feel the cum boiling in my testes as it started its journey to the awaiting mouth. Feeling the need to punish her for some reason , I moved closer so that I was straddling the arms of the chair and grabbed her blonde hair at the back of her head and pulled her face directly into my groin. Caught unawares by my forcefulness, Robin gagged as my cock touched the back of her throat. Pulling all but the head back out and preparing for my final thrust, the young woman tried to stop my assault but was defeated by my superior strength.

"Suck my cock,slut! Oh..here..itttt…cummmmsss…bitch! Oh fuck! I'mmm..cummmmingggg!!!" An explosion of semen splashed against the back of her throat as I forced my cock as deep into her oral cavity as possible. She had no choice but to swallow.

"Eat every ounce, bitch!" I cried as I worked the shaft around in her cum-filled mouth. She tried to do as I had demanded but the amount of cum was too much and droplets filtered out of the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chin onto her heaving breasts. Finally spent, I zipped up, ambled over to the door and told Garrett to put the cunt back in her cell as I headed off to take a piss.

Since I hadn't seen Robin when she first arrived, I now made it one of my priorities to inspect the new talent when they were unloaded. The next crop arrived two days later and I stood in my office window as Garrett had them line up beside the bus. There were 5 of them in this group - two young ones, a middle-aged redhead with big tits and two grey-haired grannies. I decided to let the dyke population scare the young ones while I interviewed the redhead.

Laying down the rules is always a favourite job of mine and seeing the bored response of the thirtyish redhead annoyed me.

"Am I boring you, Ms Jenkins?" I asked angrily while reading her jacket. She was a small time jewel thief who had 5 convictions for soliciting as well. "I see by your rap sheet that you're going to be with us from 5 to 10 years. What's it going to be – a walk in the park or hard time? It's up to you."

Snapping her gum, she looked me up and down before she responded. "Look I know what you want but I'm connected. I don't got to screw you to make life easier here. No one's gonna mess with me." With the gauntlet thrown she stood glaring at me with her hands on her hips.

My only response as she gloated was, "We'll see Ms Jenkins. We'll see." I opened my door and told Garrett, "Take the prisoner to Cellblock 'A', Officer." I knew then that this cunt was going to get more than she bargained for and I gave her butt an appreciative look as she was escorted to her cell.

Three days later, I was summoned to the infirmary to find the black and blue face of the arrogant prisoner barely able to see through her one good eye. Her other eye was swollen shut and her lips were puffy and scabbed with blood. It seems that Ms Connected had been gang raped two nights in a row. She claimed that three guards sodomized her on her first night and two dykes beat her up the second. She begged me for protection. It seemed that Ms Jenkin's connection was now 'out-of-service'.

My response was a simple "We'll see, Ms Jenkins. We'll see." A week later she was brought to my office by Officer Garrett directly from the infirmary in a totally subservient mood. Some of the bruises were still apparent.

"I don't think Ms Jenkins needs the handcuffs, Officer. Why don't you just wait outside." With a questioning look, Garrett unshackled her and stepped once again into the outer office.

"What would you like to do for me today, Ms Jenkins?" I asked whimsically.

"Anything you want Warden. I learned my lesson. What would you like – fuck or suck?"

I responded by unbuckling my belt, dropping my pants and underwear to the floor and stepping over them until I was only a step away from her. "Let's start with a blow job. Get down on your knees, bitch, and suck my cock!" That's all it took – no preliminaries. She gobbled my dick like it was the last popsicle on earth. I didn't have to do anything but stand there. She opened her mouth and pulled me forward until my whole shaft was in. She released it and lathered it with kisses and her saliva.

"Is this what you want Warden Armstrong? Am I doing it the way you like it?

Do you want to cum in my mouth? I don't mind? I kinda like the taste? Do my face Warden? I'll keep you happy as long as you keep me safe from those bastards and those dykes. I'll be your little fuck slut just don't let them hurt me again."

"Shut up and blow me, Bitch!" was my only response as I drove my 7 inches back into her mouth. Now she really went to town, sucking my growing organ in and out, stopping only to suck each ball into her mouth from time to time. I knew that she was trying to finish me off as quickly as she could but I wasn't going to let her off that easily. Pulling my shaft out and grabbing her hands, I pulled her to her feet and pushed her towards my desk.

"Put your hands on my desk and assume the position, slut!" I commanded. After she complied I moved between her spread legs and without any warning drove my dick deep into her cunt. She gasped in surprise and due to the lack of lubrication, cried out in pain. Ignoring her appeals for me to go easy, I worked my manhood in and out. At first she was exquisitely tight but I guess even the Iron Maiden could get turned on as her channel started to become quite moist.

"Christ! I'm gonna cum!" she announced and as soon as she said that I pulled all the way out with a resounding plop.

"Stick it back in you bastard. Please! I need your cock! I need to cum! Please!" she begged.

"Shut up Bitch!" I hissed. "This is not about you. I'm going to fuck your ass. Tell me you want me to fuck your ass, slut!"

"N…No! Please, Warden. Not there. I'm still too sore from the guards. I'll do anything! Cum in my mouth! Cum on my face but please don't stick it in my ass!" With these pleas she tried to escape from her present position but I was determined to make her pay for being such a bitch the first time I had interviewed her.

"Open your ass cheeks!" I commanded. "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass and you're gonna beg me to do it or I'll just throw you out of here now and you can head back to deal with life in Cellblock 'A'."

This threat hit home and she whimpered as she spread her ass cheeks with her hands and meekly said, " Please Warden go slowly. I had never been ass-fucked until those bastards did me and I think they tore something inside."

"That's not good enough. Tell me what you want me to do, Ms Jenkins. Tell me what you want this dirty old man to do." I hissed again.

After swallowing what was left of her pride, the thirty-year old spat out as she braced herself for my assault, "Stick that dirty dick in my asshole, Warden! Please, fuck me in the ass! I want your fat cock deep in my asshole!"

I couldn't wait any longer and I started to insert the glans directly into the center of her brown ring. God she was tight but I was not going to be denied. Slowly I pushed more of the shaft in as she screamed in agony and for a second I wondered if Garrett in the next room would come into my office to investigate.

Finally, I hunched my hips forward until my whole cock was buried entirely and she once again let out a blood-curdling scream followed by an equally loud groan. This one was so loud that I wondered if my personal secretary could hear it in her office which was on the other side of the outer office.

For my part, I had never felt my cock squeezed as tightly as this. It literally felt like it was caught in a vise and for a second I was afraid to move but then nature took over and the male instinct to bury his seed took over. I withdrew slowly and then reentered. Each movement was met with a whimper and a grimace from Ms Jenkins. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer. I knew I had to cum but I still felt the need to humiliate the redhead.

Just as I was on the verge of cumming, I pulled out, turned her around and pushed her to her knees while applying pressure to my cockhead so that I didn't cum too soon.

"Open your mouth, slut!" I ordered and she acquiesced spontaneously. No sooner had she obeyed when the first spurt of my cum exploded into her tear-filled eyes making her head jerk back. My second jet missed her face entirely but my hands immediately pulled her face back to receive the next spasm. As the amount released dwindled I rubbed the remainder on her massive tits and rubbed the gobs around her nipples.

One last humiliating act remained. "Clean my cock with your tongue!" I proceded to place it on the tip of her tongue and basked in watching her lick the bitter combined remnants of her own bung-hole and my sticky cum.

Finally spent, I told her to get dressed and that she would come to me at any time, do anything I wanted and in return I would keep her safe from other predators. I laughed when I chose that term.

To Be Continued...

denny9
denny9
656 Followers