My Life as an Exhibitionist Ch. 03

Story Info
CFNM, bondage & S&M with Diana begins.
1.1k words
4.19
44.5k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

CFNM with Diana

Diana has been introduced in the series "Time with Diana". This series focuses on her escapades, sometimes with my involvement. Diana knew that I liked to be nude in public, and she and her friends would set up scenarios where they could help me indulge this obsession.

Early in our relationship we had swapped sexual fantasies. I had recounted my experience with the hens' party while I was at Teachers' College. She had enjoyed my recollections, and discussed how I might like a similar experience to be improved. Incidentally, the fantasy she told me was to have a guy fucking my arse while I was fucking her.

To celebrate my 36th birthday, she invited me to dinner at her apartment. When I arrived, she led me into her bedroom, where she had wrapped presents for me laid out on the bed. There was an array of "toys" that included penis rings, and wrist, ankle and neck bands with hooks for leads to be attached. She also had a small array of restraints, rubber whips and paddles. Diana asked me to strip so she could see what the various toys looked like on me. Almost immediately I became fully erect, to her delight. She then attached a lead to the penis ring under the knob of my penis, and tugged on it, saying she had more surprises for me in her lounge room.

As I entered the room, there were loud cheers, shouts of "surprise!" followed by a chorus of "Happy Birthday". I really was surprised. Besides Diana, there were five other women, with party hats and whistles, cheering and laughing, while Diana hoped that I was enjoying her birthday gift. I recognised Alice, her close friend, and Sonya, who had been through training with her where we worked, and who was also in my branch. The others were new to me. They were introduced. The oldest one was Diana's landlady Joan, who was in her fifties, a widow, quite wealthy and who dressed extremely elegantly.

It was a fantastic night. Firstly, I served the food and poured the drinks, while the women sat around Diana's small table. As I nudged between girls to serve, I would be sure to press my erection into a bare arm, and even a cheek if it was low enough. The handle on the lead was placed in the centre of the table, and it was jerked whenever a guest wanted another drink, or her dish cleared, or another serving, or just for the hell of it.

Diana then produced a felt-tipped pen, which had a narrow tip. Each girl was asked to sign her name on my bare arse, and two letters of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" across my erect cock.

Diana served the dessert, which was strawberries and cream. A sizeable dob of cream was spooned on to my knob, and a strawberry placed in the cream. Each girl was to take the entire cream and strawberry in one mouthful from my cock, with Diana leading the way. This was repeated until the strawberries were gone. The noise could have woken the dead. Shouts, laughter, cheers all rose to a crescendo, as Diana gradually increased the amount of cream administered, and the deeper each girl had to take my cock into her mouth to get all the cream in one go.

Each girl then had to take the cock lead and manoeuvre me in some way. The penis was jerked up and down, side to side, round and round. Diana led me out the front door into the street, which was now dark, and the girls watched as she led me across the road and back. The noise caused a few people to investigate. Lights went on in some windows, but I did not hear any complaints.

Back in the apartment, Diana announced that I should be punished for my lewd behaviour, and she retrieved the whips and paddles from her bedroom. Ties were secured from my wrists and ankles as I bent over the lounge chair. Commencing my "punishment" she made it clear that she did not want me scarred, or my manhood damaged, in reference to my testicles that dangled below my bare arse. This was my first experience of mild bondage and S&M. I could have taken rougher treatment, but thought it wise to leave the level in Diana's hands. But I knew that this was an experience that yearned for further enjoyment. The girls were very careful and certainly not severe to start with. They did however warm to their task, and I did find myself whimpering from time to time. Diana showed me my marks and welts by holding a mirror behind me, before calling a halt.

She then led me to the table, placed a bowl under my cock, which was now purple, with veins straining. She first loosened the ring at the base of my cock, and then the one under my knob. A flood of pre-cum poured from me. Diana dipped her finger in the bowl, and tasted it, declaring it to be quite salty. She slapped my cock lightly a few times, as she asked if I had enjoyed my surprise party.

I was relieved of the wrist, ankle and neck bands, and invited to sit at the table for my food. As I ate, there was much conversation about the events of the evening. Early on, I had worried that the girls would find me as quite weird, and Diana to be very strange to expose her boyfriend in this way. It became clear that they all knew Diana quite well, knew of her lack of inhibition and that some even shared her love of exhibitionism, although somewhat less blatantly. The whole evening had been treated as harmless good fun, giving me what I loved, and taking great pleasure from the act of giving, satisfying all involved.

My own feelings were fully explored. My previous public nudity experience was detailed, my reactions to Diana's public nudity were discussed, and I was asked about my feelings towards other avenues that might be explored. One of the ladies, who appeared to be about my age (let's call her Martha) was particularly interested in S&M and bondage possibilities.

We sat, drank and talked for hours. I was naked the whole time, mostly flaccid, and occasionally asked to open another bottle, pour another wine or change a record. I washed the dishes, dried them and put them away. We all agreed that we should keep the evening's activities completely to ourselves. Martha announced that I could learn to be a perfect slave for Diana. She could assist with my training.

When the party broke up, I escorted the ladies out into the street to their cars, naked. I then thanked Diana for her thoughtfulness in selecting my present, and showed my appreciation by declaring myself her slave for the rest of the night, and the next day. She took full advantage.

(To be continued...)