My Life as Lauren Ch. 05

Story Info
Lauren is a big slut and loves sex but now she want a man.
1.6k words
4.57
15.3k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bev let my go early and she came with me and Kate back to our apartment, to help me decide what to wear. They stripped me naked and made sure I had no body hair they even shaved my pubes. I sat on the bed naked as Kate went through my drawers and Bev my wardrobe. Bev had me stand up and try on different outfits some slutty, some very classy in the end we decides on a nice black dress that just covered my bum but made my tits seem huge. Kate found some nice black and red matching underwear that she had me put on.

Kate went looking for some nice shoes whilst Bev painted my nails a nice red and did my makeup and hair. When she was finished she put her hand down my knickers just as she had done when she was teaching me to make sure my bulge was unnoticeable. Kate came back with a pair of black peep toe 6 inch heels that had a red heels and were red at the top where my toes were showing. She put them on my feet whilst Bev took her time in my knickers. Finally they put the dress on me and I was ready. The stared at me both crying "Don't cry," I said "I'm not going anywhere I'll still be here for you and..." Kate came next to me even in her heels that she had been using as slippers she was still a lot shorter than me.

"It won't be the same and you know it," she said her face red from crying, she even looked a bit angry.

Bev joined in but she was smiling "You two are like the daughters I could never have I'm allowed to be upset when she falls in love." I smiled "Now let me get a picture of you two," she continued. Me and Kate posed for her just as we did when I first started living as Lauren. The picture ended up looking quite strange with me all dressed up and Kate topless, her boobs out and wearing grey yoga pants with camel toe and you could see the colour change where she was wet. There was a knock at the door and Bev handed me a handbag she had packed for me.

I went and opened the door mark stood there looking as handsome as ever he took my hand and asked "Are you ready to go?" I looked back at my best friends, my family, Bev blew me a kiss.

Kate mouthed to me "Fuck his brains out." I smiled and turned back to Mark.

"More than ever before." I replied.

Inside the restaurant is a bit of a blur but I do remember the walk back to his apartment, he made us walk through the park, at one point he stopped and turned to me he put his hands on my hips and looked me in the eyes. "Lauren I want you to know that I will do anything for you and I will treat the best way I possibly can," he moved his head closer to mine and said in low hush voice "I love you." I smiled back at him and replied.

"I love you too."

He kissed me but this time his hands stayed where they were and he just kissed me passionately. When we finished we decided to take a taxi back to his place. When we got back he went to the kitchen to make use some drinks whilst I sat on the sofa. Making sure my makeup looked good. He sat down on the sofa and started talking, I'm not really sure what he said and I don't really care I moved my hand onto his crotch and started rubbing. His dick instantly felt hard beneath my hand.

I looked up at him and he cupped my face in his hand and started to kiss me I felt his tongue in my mouth and then he move his hand to my leg and lifted over his leg so that it was like I was riding him. I started to unbutton his shirt exposing his strong muscular chest. I ran my hands up and down his chest and abs for a bit. He then had me stand up whilst he took off his trousers and boxers his dick flying out. He stood up as well and pulled the dress off of me exposing my underwear. He smiled when he saw it and pulled my knickers down just enough so that my dick was free.

He then pushed me down on to the sofa so I was lying on my back then knelt over me on the sofa between my legs and kissed me again. As we kissed he took off my bra exposing my tits. He grabbed my nipples with both hands and rubbed and squeezed them. It felt amazing. He stopped kissing me for a moment he moved so that he could pull my knickers off and then threw them across the room next I saw him grab some lube from a drawer next to the sofa. He lubed up my ass and his dick kneeled between my legs again he inserted one finger inside of me and moved it around then two I expected a third but Instead I felt the head of his nice long dick being pushed inside. I'm not sure how, but he knew exactly how I liked it.

He pushed it all the way in until I moaned then pulled all halfway out then all the way back in. he leaned over and kissed me and found his rhythm. I couldn't believe it, he was amazing. I moaned the most I had ever before. Every so often he would play with my nipples. It didn't take much until I was screaming and cum was gushing out of my dick.

Mark carried on and soon I could feel that he was about to cum, he leant over and kissed me as I felt his hot cum squirt into me. He pulled his dick out of me and moved down along the sofa until he was eye level with my dick. He lick up all my cum and carried on sucking, the feeling of his tongue moving up and down my shaft was incredible. I couldn't believe how quickly he made me cum again. I decided it was his turn I got up of the sofa still in my amazing heels and knelt down and sucked his cock just as Kate had taught me. I could tell I was doing her proud, as when I moved my tongue he would shudder and moan.

I started feel his cum trickling out of my ass and onto the floor, and soon I could feel him getting close so I started to take more of him down my throat. I felt the first spurt go down my throat then moved my head up so that I could taste more of it when he finished he was still rock hard so I pushed him back on the sofa sat over him took his hard cock in my hand and guided it into my ass and started to ride him hard and fast after 10 minutes he had me stop.

At first I was scared but he lifted me in his arms and carried me to his bedroom where he had me on my knees on his bed so he could fuck me doggy style. I could feel that he was getting tired and this would probably be the last time so I made sure to make it amazing. I pushed against his dick when he entered me and soon we were both screaming, "I love you so much Lauren," he said panting.

"I love you too, I'm you little slut, please fuck me hard," I said moaning. I knew I was close to cuming and I realised that I wasn't wearing my heels. I just assumed that they must have come of when I was riding him, when I felt it the amazing wave of pleasure was over me, it was one of my most intense orgasms of my life and I knew I had to make sure his last one was the same.

I took charge again made him lie on his back and rode him again and rode him hard. He was moaning loud and screaming my name which only made my ride harder, soon I felt him exploding inside of me. I waited there for a bit then climbed off of him and kissed him. We lay there for a moment until I felt the cum running out my ass I told him I was going to get a tampon but he insisted that he get them.

He swung his legs off the bed and I saw what happened to my heels. He stood up a bit wobbly and walked out to get my bag. He came back in still in by heels and carrying my bag and my knickers. I took out a tampon and told him to put on my panties he happily obliged.

I put in the tampon and put on the spare pair of knickers that Kate had put in my bag, as usual they were a bit damp and sticky. We kissed again and went to bed.

Lying on the bed next to him I thought about how who I was who I am now and how lucky I am. We slept there me in my best friend's panties and the love of my life in my panties and heels.