My Life as Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man transformed after he makes a deal.
9.2k words
4.35
105k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before my big change, I was known as Anthony. I grew up as a boy and never in my wildest thought something like what had happened to me would or even could happen. I would say that I was a normal young man, 18 years old and getting ready to leave for my first year of college. My father had left us when I was real young and the next thing I knew there was another man of the house. His name was Frank and he was a big scary type of guy. Even now that I am older he still scares the hell out of me when he gets angry. Growing up with him in the house, I could never figure out why mom ended up marrying him. He was abusive plain and simple, and I could tell that she was always nervous around him, as if she was afraid she would set him off. I guess in the end she married him for financial stability, as he owned a successful construction company.

I did not feel like there was a lot of love in their relationship, but mom stuck it out anyway. Mom would be in the kitchen trying to finish dinner when Frank would come home. Generally he would come up and cop a feel of her breasts or smack her ass, sometimes right in front of me. Mom would try to push him off of her, but that would only cause Frank to get upset. The next thing you know he would start yelling and maybe break something, scaring mom and I. Then he would storm off to go get drunk in the garage. Somehow mom would always put on a smile and continue as if nothing happened. She was always so sweet to me and attempted to shield me from Frank whenever she could.

One night, like many others, Frank was in one of his moods when he came home. Mom fed me dinner and had me go to my room. I could hear Frank screaming at her, calling her all kinds of names, totally demeaning her. Some of his favorite names for her was dumb cunt and stupid bitch, which was usually over her not cooking his meal up to his standards or something like that. Once he was done laying into her he would once again go to his sanctuary in the garage. Mom did not realize it but I could always hear her whimpering and crying from my room. Later she would come in to tuck me into bed as if nothing happened. She would sing to me in such a sweet voice putting me to sleep most nights.

However, there were nights like this one that I just could not sleep. Frank came in drunk and loud as usual announcing that he was looking for his wife. I heard their bedroom door slam shut and moments later I could hear my mother telling him to stop whatever it was he was trying to do.

Then I heard him say, Suck it! Suck on it you fucking cunt!"

Then I heard what sounded like slaps and a few minutes later and I could hear Frank moan. I was so confused at the time, I mean what could he want my mom to suck is what I was thinking. A little later I could hear the bed start to squeak as if they were jumping on it and now my mom was moaning. I could hear him almost cheer her on has he called her by her name. "That's it Debra, take it, take it Deb!" I felt so sorry for my mom because whatever he was doing to her, the noises she made sounded almost like she was in pain.

After nights like that I would notice that mom tended to walk as if she were sore the next morning. I knew Frank must have really been laying into her when he thought I was asleep. Sometimes she did not even want to sit down at the kitchen table for breakfast, but instead would eat by the stove. It was this sort of thing that went on for years with Frank and my mom. I hated seeing her so unhappy, but at the time I was so young I did not know what to do to help her. I wished all the time that mom would be happy and with a man who treated her right. It was not until I was about 15 years old that someone, or should I say, something answered my wishes.

It was late at night and I could hear Frank really laying into mom, so bad that I started crying and began chanting my wish for mom to be away from him and happy over and over again. My whole room had begun to darken as if all the ambient light in the room was being snuffed out. Then he appeared to me. Across the room in a little chair sat an older looking man in a black suit. I could not hear anything outside of the room at this point, it was all quiet, just me and him.

Then he spoke, "So you want to save your momma from just a horrible fate do you?" I shook my head yes as I coward up to my blanket.

"Well you see, wishes can be granted, but they come with a price. What are you willing to pay to see your momma happy?" he asked very directly.

"Anything sir, anything." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"Then make your wish." He demanded.

I closed my eyes and wished for my mom to be happy and away from Frank forever. When I opened them up the man was gone. On my nightstand there was a message however. It said "In due time your wish will come to fruition as well as the price to be paid."

When I awoke the next day, nothing was different. Everything was exactly the way it has always been. I was so disappointed that it was all a dream even if there would have been a price to pay, I would have gladly paid it for my mom. Either way everything carried on as usual for the next three years, which brings me to my leaving for college. Mom would break into tears at the thought of me leaving and I would try to comfort her. I really did not want to leave her with Frank, but she insisted that I go. It was something she always wanted to do but never had the chance. She did not want to deny me the chance to enjoy college life and get an education.

Frank got home later that day, he was not quite as big of an asshole as usual on this day, but he did his best to put mom down for crying. We actually sat down and had a nice dinner, which did not happen very often. Frank even said that he was proud to see I was going to do something with my life. It was probably the closest to a family moment that we had ever had together. Mom stayed mostly quiet trying not to do anything that would set Frank off. Later that evening I settled in for the last night in my bed. Everything was calm and almost peaceful as I laid there falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke the next morning with the strangest feeling in my stomach. As I opened my eyes I saw what appeared to be the stuffed bear I got mom for Valentine's Day one year. She must have set it on my night stand while I was sleeping I thought. At about that moment an arm draped over me. As I looked back, there was Frank lying next to me. I immediately jumped up out of bed and realized it was not my bed that I had jumped out of, it was mom and Franks bed, I was in their room.

Frank stirred a little and mumbled, "What are you doing woman, get back in bed." As the words came out of his mouth I realized that I was wearing a matching set of black bra and panties. I almost screamed, but I didn't want to alert Frank.

I made my way to the bathroom quickly, and as soon as I got in front of the mirror, I saw my mother's face staring back at me. I covered my mouth and began to go into a bit of a panic mode, but I tried to keep it together because I did not want Frank to wake up. Once I gained my composure I was able to find mom's silk robe hanging on the door. I went to my room and everything was different, as if, it were a spare bedroom, not my room. On the night stand I saw a similar message like the one from 3 years earlier. It said, "Your mom is happy and the price is paid." Although I did not know what happened to my mom, I realized the price I had to pay. I had to take my mom's place. I dropped to the floor feeling the new sensation of weight hanging from my chest as my mom did not have small breasts. Her long brown hair was draped almost to the floor as I hung my head.

I looked at the clock on the wall and realized it was almost six in the morning. Frank would be getting up soon, and I knew he would be expecting breakfast. I did not know what to do, I was still confused and trying to figure this out and now I had to somehow cook for this man I cannot stand breakfast so he doesn't get pissed. I was always scared of him, but this was a whole new level of fear now that it was me he was going to get pissed at. I got up off the floor and made my way to the kitchen. Needless to say I have never cooked anything other than a pop-tart and the occasional piece of toast.

I pulled out some bacon and eggs attempting to cook what mom always did for him in hopes I could manage to cook it. It started out ok but I found that flipping and egg trying to make them over easy isn't as easy as mom made it look. By the end of it I burned the bacon a bit along with the eggs that didn't look very pretty. The only thing that came out right was the toast. When Frank came in I immediately headed for the bathroom quickly telling him his plate was on the table. I sat in the bathroom for a minute then I heard him yell down the hall at me, "What the hell did you do to my breakfast you dumb cunt?" I just froze in hopes that he would leave, fortunately he doesn't like to be late for work and I heard the front door close.

As I stood in the bathroom I could see myself in the mirror. I slowly stood up as I found myself curious to my new body. I opened the robe and could not believe how good mom looked, she was really and attractive woman. I ran my hands over my chest, realizing this was the first time I had ever felt a woman's breasts. I then slid my hands down and pulled the top of my panties out, getting a look at the fact that I no longer have a penis and balls. Instead I could see a neatly trimmed patch of hair and not much else. It was so different not seeing or feeling the bulge in my crotch, not that I had a huge one to begin with, but now there was nothing. Then it hit me; not only was I now my mom, I was Frank's wife. Frank was my husband...I have a husband, what am I going to do, what if Frank wants to... That was about the time I threw up in the toilet.

Once again I regained my composure and decided to get showered and dressed. I got a little more familiar with my body in the shower, which was still so awkward and weird. Then it came time to actually getting dressed. After about 15 minutes of struggling to put the pink bra on I was able to find the matching panties to go with it. I couldn't believe how nice they felt, hugging me in all the right places. I put on the black and white flowery dress that I thought mom always looked so pretty in. It hugged my chest down to my waist and flared out down to my knee. I have to say, zipping it up was a bit of a challenge. Then it was the heels that I would see mom wear with this dress. Pretty looking red ones that are a lot harder to walk in than they look.

The only thing I knew to do was to somehow keep Frank happy and hope to figure out the rest as I go. Of course breakfast was atrocious, but I knew that I needed to figure something out or Frank would be upset. We had steaks in the freezer and I found some mashed potatoes as well as green beans. It would have to do. I found that the mashed potatoes were not too difficult as they were instant. The green beans seemed to be easy as well, however the steaks were a little more difficult. I was finishing dinner when I heard the familiar sound of Franks truck pull into the driveway. I was so nervous. I didn't know what kind of mood he was going to be in and I was still trying to adjust to this situation.

I heard him open the front door and lay his stuff down. I pretended I didn't hear him come in and kept tending to the steaks. He came into the kitchen and got a beer out of the refrigerator, but then out of nowhere I felt his massive hand cup and squeeze my right ass cheek. It shocked me and I somehow automatically let out a high Ooooh sound. It was almost a squeak really. Then I felt him cup one of my breasts. I just stood there frozen as to what I should do. When mom would push him away he would get angry and I knew I didn't want that. He continued to fondle me and then gave my ass a good smack. It stung but somehow it was almost enjoyable.

I turned around and very nervously said, "Hi Frank..I mean honey." Frank just sat down and said, "What's for dinner woman. It sure as hell better be better than that breakfast you made me this morning."

I walked calmly over and laid his plate in front of him, then I collected mine and sat down at the table across from him. I watched him as he read an article from one of his hunting magazines. I was so nervous as he started in on his mashed potatoes and green beans, but it seemed he was pleased enough with those. I felt like I could relax a bit more and I started eating my dinner as well. Within a few minutes though I heard him spit out his food.

"How the hell do you fuck up my steak bitch! You know I like it rare woman. This is fucking damn near burnt!"

I froze in that moment with a deer in the headlights look. All at once, Frank raked his plate onto the floor yelling that he wasn't going to eat that garbage. I jumped and cowered as the plate hit the floor and Frank start yelling at me like I had heard him yell at my mother so many times before.

Frank stood up and came around the table. I thought he was going to hit me, but instead he just towered over me calling me all kinds of names including his favorite cunt and bitch lines. He was standing so close to me that I could smell his manly musk of a long day at work. His leather belt he always wore had a unique smell to it, but was strangely alluring. All I could do was focus on his smell as I hung my head low while he gave me a tongue lashing. Once he was finished making me feel stupid for overcooking the steak he gave my head a slight push and went to the fridge to get another beer. After that he made his way to the garage, leaving me there to clean up the mess. I knew if I didn't have it cleaned up by the time he came in I would be in more trouble.

I managed to get everything straightened up and put away before I was able to sit down and relax. Not that I could do much relaxing in the situation I found myself in. I sat and thought about my mother and that she must be happy now. She doesn't have to deal with Frank anymore and must be having the time of her life, whatever that is now. I smiled. Soon after I made my way to my bedroom. Then I remembered that it wasn't my bedroom. I didn't actually know whose room it was but I didn't want to think about that right now, I was exhausted. I walked further down the hall to what was my actual bedroom now.

I found a pair of pajamas in the bottom drawer of mom's dresser. They were sort of silky, shiny, and pink. I took off the dress and heels and began putting on the pajamas. They felt so amazing on my skin as I slid them into place. I buttoned the last button and made my way into the bed. I was so worn out from the day that I fell straight asleep almost as my head hit the pillow. I had a dream that night of a girl dancing with a guy in some dark corner of a room. I couldn't see their faces, but they looked happy together. She was nestled up to him as if he was the only man in the world and the way he caressed her body was as if he never loved anything else in his life.

I was awoken to the rough touch of a man's hand squeezing my left breast, his body spooned up against mine. Then I realized, "OMG its Frank!" The alcohol on his breath seemed to fill the room as he pulled me tighter to his body. Soon both of his hands were all over me and I could feel him grinding against me. I suddenly realized that he was naked as I could feel his erect penis rubbing across my butt. I tried to pretend I was asleep in hopes that he would just go away. I didn't know what else to do, the man that I have known as my step dad now believes that I am his wife, he believes that I am mom.

"I know you're awake woman. It's time for you to fulfill your duties to your husband." He said with a demanding tone.

He grabbed my shoulder pulling me around to face him. I found myself staring right at him as he looked at me with a drunken lust in his eyes.

"Now be a good girl and do your job wife." He said as he laid on his back with his arm out to his sides inviting me in.

I was so scared because I had no interest in doing anything like this with him. It made me feel sick to my stomach just lying next to him. I turned toward him slowly getting a view of his surprisingly toned body. I couldn't see his penis as it was just barely covered by part of the blanket.

"Take off your top so I can see those tits baby." Frank gestured toward my buttons.

I sat up on my knees next to him with hesitation at first, but knowing that if I stalled on his instructions that he would get mad. I slowly unbuttoned my top as I saw Frank slide his hand down under the blanket apparently grabbing his dick. Once I finished unbuttoning my top, I let it slide off of my shoulders. Frank was now staring at my chest still clad in the pink bra.

"Take it off baby." He said with a whisper.

I reached back and began awkwardly trying to undo the clasps. After what seemed like forever, I finally got it undone and the bra release its tension from my breasts. It slid right off and onto the bed. My tits were now in full of Frank's eyes and he took every bit of the view in as he stared unblinking. I felt exposed to his gaze, wanting to run away, but was too scared of him to do so. He raised his arm up as if to guide me over to him. I leaned over toward him and nestled onto his hairy chest. I didn't know what to do so I just start gently kissing around on his chest. I just settled in do that hoping I could get by with it. This did not last long because Frank didn't want chest kisses as I was soon to find out.

"What the fuck are you doing bitch. I said do your job, not kiss my fucking chest." Stating has he put his hand on the back of my head and began pushing it down his chest.

"Now suck it Debra!" pushing my head to his dick.

I remembered one of those nights where I heard Frank tell my mother the exact same thing. Back then I didn't know what he meant. I later learned what a blowjob was from a girl who went down on me in her car after a date, but I did not give it a second thought that Frank was making my mom suck his dick. Now I was faced with the reality that I would have to suck his dick. Frank pulled the blanket back and then I saw it for the first time. His cock was lying across his leg, long and thick. I was actually stunned when I saw it and couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"It's not gonna suck itself Deb now suck." He laid his head back and closed his eyes.

I looked down and gently grabbed his member and pulled it up toward my face. Now his penis slit was staring back at me. I couldn't believe I was about to suck on Franks cock, but apparently this was the price for my mother's happiness, I had to take her place. His musk was strong coming from his dick, but somehow I was not grossed out by it. I lowered my head, opened my mouth, and slid the head of his cock passed my lips. He immediately let out a moan as I'm sure he felt the warmth of my mouth enclose around him. He felt so big in my mouth and tasted sort of sweaty, but it honestly wasn't that bad. I felt him begin to grow in my mouth as I sucked the head of his cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head encouraging me to take it deeper. I tried to take more of him, which was difficult, and I gagged as soon as it hit the back of my throat. He kept his hand on my head making sure I did not release his dick from my mouth. I was able to continue even though I gagged a bit more. Frank seemed to like it, and now I was bobbing my head up and down on him.

I couldn't believe that I was actually sucking his dick, but it seemed I had no choice. I didn't really know what I was doing so I kept sucking, bobbing my head up and down on him. I could hear him moaning, giving signs that I must be doing something right. He was fully erect in my mouth now and I was amazed that I was still able to make it fit. I could feel him begin to tense up as he started moving his hips, shoving his cock deeper into my mouth. I heard him moan the words, "Fuuuuuck yeaaahh baby!" All of a sudden I tasted his warm, salty cum as he release it into my mouth. He held my head in place with his strong hands, forcing me to continue to take his sperm. I found myself swallowing it as he finished his orgasm. Some of it seeped past my lips and down my chin, but most of it was now in my belly.