My Life as Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Adjusting to life as mom turned out not so bad.
7.2k words
4.25
52.7k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Months had gone by since I woke up in my mother's body. I still wasn't sure what had happened to her, but I could only assume the mysterious visitor who came to visit me that fateful night honored his agreement and gave mom the happy life I wished her to have. As for me, I was dealing with this new life, completely different from the one I had. I used to be a budding young man getting ready to experience everything college had to offer, to a middle-aged woman with an asshole for a husband. I think I am actually able to handle Frank better than mom ever did, but there have been difficult times living with him. Sometimes I don't think it matters what I do for him, he is just angry at the world and he prefers to take it out on me. I have been belittled, talked down to, and treated as if the only thing I know how to do well is suck dick. Granted, I suck Frank's dick a lot so I can see how he gets that impression. I have found that I enjoy it and I feel like I am pretty good at it, I thought he would give me props for wanting to suck his dick instead of him treating me like a cocksucking bimbo.

There were also the rough nights when Frank would come in drunk. It was always hard to tell because there was no pattern necessarily to it. Sometimes he would go weeks without coming home drunk and I would a pleasant evening, other times he might be totally tanked a couple nights a week. It's always scary when he comes home like that because he can get so violent so quickly at the smallest things. One time I changed up the mashed potatoes to garlic mashed potatoes in hopes to spruce up our evening meal. In his disapproval he put his plate on the floor and told me to eat the dog food I prepared for him. He actually forced me down onto the floor and I had to eat the potatoes like a dog. He was definitely good at making me feel inferior to him.

I remember one time he had come home and I could immediately tell that he had been hitting the whiskey again. I was cooking dinner when he came in so he walked up on me and attempted to grope me. I let him at first until he started to hurt me a bit. I jokingly managed to get him to settle down and got him a beer in hopes it would keep him calm. He went into the living room and sat in his chair while I continued to work in the kitchen. I was by the sink when suddenly I felt Franks hands grab me and push me down to where I was over the sink. I nearly hit my head on the faucet when he forced me down. In only a moment he had my dress up and literally ripped off my panties. He penetrated me with his already hard cock quick and fast. It hurt so badly because as you can imagine, my vagina was not yet lubricated, and it felt like he may have torn something on the way in. Frank pounded on me as hard and as fast as he could regardless of whether he was hurting me or not. I cried hoping he would stop, but I knew I wasn't strong enough to get him off of me and if I fought it would make him worse.

I just had to continue to take it until he finished. After about five minutes he shot his load into me has deep as he could drive it and then pulled out. He left me there crying over the sink, my dress still around my waist, and cum running down my leg. Once my crying calmed to a whimper I was able to pick up my tattered panties and clean myself up. I went on to serve him dinner at his chair in the living room as if nothing happened. I guess I wasn't as different from my mother as I had thought. I was ignoring those moments just as she did. If was very difficult to walk and sit comfortably after he fucked me that time because it turns out he did rip something a little. Later I noticed I was bleeding a bit when I went to the bathroom. Later that night he surprised me and snuggled up all cute with me in bed. I used to be creeped out by it because it was Frank, but I actually have grown to enjoy those moments with him.

Over the past several months I have begun to grow an attachment to Frank. I don't think I would necessarily call it love, but perhaps that what it is. When he would leave for his business trips for a week I found that I was missing him like crazy. It wasn't just the sexual aspect either, I was so lonely without him and wished he didn't have to go on those trips. I was not however in short supply of men who took notice of me. Every time I would go to the grocery store I would catch guys looking at me or even sometimes some guy would find a reason to come up and talk to me. It was very flattering to be given attention, but I also knew that I only wanted Frank. He was good to me most of the time, and I actually enjoyed our relationship and dynamic for the most part. Sure he was a little bit on the abusive side, but he wasn't all that bad most of the time, and part of me sort of liked it.

Tonight was one of those nights where I was waiting eagerly on Frank to come home. He had been gone for a whole week and I was aching to see him. I was never sure when he would make it in the door, I only knew the day he would come home. I just hoped he would be in a good mood when he got home. I was in one of my prettiest dresses and had even learned how to put on makeup at this point. I had gotten all dolled up for him because I can tell that he likes me to look that way for him. The evening went by so slowly and I had already done all of the housework. His dinner was neatly wrapped waiting for him and all I could do was pace around the house waiting. It continued to get later and later, but no Frank. Eventually I put his plate in the refrigerator and headed to bed. I laid there under the covers wondering where he could be as I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to Frank lying next to me fast asleep. He must have come in after I had dozed off and climbed into bed. I got up slowly trying not to wake him and started some coffee. Later on in the morning Frank got up and began to get ready for work which I was shocked to see. I thought that he might take the day off since he just got back. I knew better not to argue with him and let him just go on his way. He ended up skipping breakfast and heading straight out the door as if he were in a big hurry. He didn't say much to me except thanks for the coffee, then he was gone again. I was sort of hurt by the whole thing, I mean I had just waited all week for him, got all done up, and he the only thing he gives me is a thank you for the coffee. I sat and pouted for a moment, but then stopped and thought about his perspective. He must have been so tired when he got home, he has been working so hard and he must have had something important at work to do today or he would have stayed home with me.

I decided that I was going to do something that I had never done for him before. I was going to surprise him at work and give him the best blowjob I could possibly attempt to give him. I got all dressed up in some black lingerie that I knew he would just love. It was a corset, panties, garter, hose, and heels. I put my makeup on and capped it off with a sexy color of red lipstick that would drive any man crazy. I thought to myself that if I was going to do this, I was going to do this right. I put on a long, black overcoat to cover up with and that was it. Frank was definitely going to be in for a treat, and I was ready to treat him. My pussy was already quivering thinking about having his big cock in my mouth.

I walked out of the house with butterflies in my stomach, the cool breeze swirling under my coat, reminding me of the fact I was where next to nothing underneath. I saw my neighbor Charlie outside working on his car. He waved over at me so I gave him a friendly smile and waved back. I wondered if he could tell that I was nervous, or if somehow he could tell I was being naughty at the moment. I climbed into my car and pulled out of the driveway. I made the twenty minute drive to Franks work, found a place to park and began to walk toward the door to his office building. It was a multi-story building and he was on the 7th floor. I got in the elevator and made my way up to where I remember his office being. I was already getting wet and I hadn't even made it out of the elevator yet.

The doors opened to a nice looking common area with Frank's office located down the hall to the left. Aside from the girl at the information desk in the front lobby there was really no one around at the moment. I made my way to the door that had Franks name on it and prepared myself. His door was unlocked so I slowly began to open it. I peeked around the door and realized that Frank was not in his office at the moment. I continued going in and shut the door behind me. His office was pretty big and he had it decorated so nice. It smelled like English leather and everything was so clean. I was afraid to touch anything as it looked like he organized everything into exactly the way he wanted it. As I looked around I saw what appeared to be a closet door. I had an idea, I was going to hide in there and surprise him when he came back to his office.

I went over and opened the door which was indeed a closet. It was bigger than one of our bathrooms in which he had several suits and things hanging up. He even had a chair positioned in the closet apparently for when he puts his shoes on. Either way it was perfect as I would not be cramped at all, but hopefully I wouldn't have to wait lock, I was craving his cock and my pussy was soaking my panties. I went ahead and took my long coat off and sat it down. I was admiring how sexy I looked in this black corset through the mirror Frank had hanging on the wall in the closet. I even tried to do a sexy dance to see how I could maybe further entice him. Perhaps I would dance for him as I came out to surprise him. I waited for about 10 or 15 minutes before I heard voices coming down the hall outside of his office. They continued to walk passed which was sort of frustrating, but I knew that it wouldn't be long before he came back now as I figured everyone must have been at lunch and are now coming back.

My suspicions were correct because a few moments later I heard the doorknob turn and there was Frank with a cup of coffee in one hand and a folder in the other. I could just barely see him through horizontal slats in closet door. I thought I would wait for him to get settled before I made my presence known. I watched him walk around his desk, getting a good look at his muscular looking ass in those khaki dress pants he was wearing. Soon he was settled into his chair behind his desk and began looking at his computer. It was time, my anticipation was over and now I was going to show Frank how kinky I could be. I grabbed the door handle, but as soon as I started to turn it, the office door opened. I quickly took my hand off of the handle hoping no one heard me. I looked through the slats and saw a young blonde girl walk in. She had a similar folder that Frank was carrying when he came in.

"Good afternoon Mr. Devins, I have those documents for you to sign." She stated as she walked up to his desk.

"Thank You Ellie." He replied, taking the folder from her hand and laying it next to him on the desk.

Frank continued to type away on his computer paying very little attention that Ellie was still standing in front of his desk. She was dressed in a black pencil skirt that showed off her perfect hour glass figure. She had on a form fitting maroon blouse and stiletto pumps to match. Her blonde hair was down, nice and long, with beautiful waves in it. She could have been a model if she wanted to, and she was probably the perfect age for it as she couldn't have been more than 19 or 20. I waited there hoping she would leave soon because I was still very much excited and I needed Franks cock in me now.

"Is there anything else I can do for you sir?" Ellie asked with a strange sort of cuteness in her voice.

Frank stopped typing and looked her up and down. "I have something you can do for me Ellie." He answered.

It was then I heard the audible sound of Frank unzipping his fly. Ellie suddenly had a huge grin on her face and began to get on her knees and make her way under Frank's desk. I could not believe what was happening. She was about suck Franks cock and now I'm witnessing it. I wanted to bust out to of the closet and create a scene, but something in the back of my mind told me not to. Frank was a very scary man when he wanted to be and was still very afraid of him. I knew if I came out there would be hell to pay and not in my favor. Instead I waited, feeling very betrayed wondering how long this has been going on. I felt like maybe I am not giving Frank everything he wants and he is finding it elsewhere. I peeked through the slats again and soon I could see that blonde hair bobbing up and down in Franks lap. Her legs were slightly protruding from the front of the desk where she crawled in at. I was so hurt, that was my cock she was sucking, I was supposed to be sucking his cock, and now I am stuck in a closet watching another woman sucking my man's dick.

Tears formed in my eyes as I heard Frank let out a moan. I could hear Ellie letting out little moans herself, showing her enjoyment as she pleasured him. I could see Frank lay back in his chair as Ellie was now in full motion, bobbing her head rapidly up and down his shaft. He put one hand on her head and closed his eyes as she sucked him with everything she had. It made me question if he enjoyed my blowjobs as much as hers. I sat there wondering if that is why he is allowing her to do this to him. I had come to the realization months ago that giving him pleasure was my job, and I tried to do it to the best of my ability. Tears began to run down my face thinking that I am not good enough as I could hear Ellie slurping on his cock in the next room.

"Easy baby, you don't want me finishing too early to you now?" Frank said as he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood up out of his chair.

Ellie was still on her knees in front of my husband, looking up at him like I had done so many times in the past.

"I'll do anything you want Mr. Devins...anything." Ellie said looking up at him slightly out of breath.

Frank guided Ellie off the floor and now she was kissing him. Franks hands were all over her ass as they groped each other. I could see him pulling up on her skirt and soon he revealed her bare ass and black thong underneath. He then forcefully turned her around and pushed her onto his desk, causing her ass to be presented for him to have his way with. She laid across his desk, bent over, waiting for him to penetrate her. He pushed her skirt up around her waist and pulled her thong to one side. I could see the moment Franks cock penetrated her because it was written all over her face. I knew that feeling when he would spread my pussy open with his thick cock. Ellie let out an uncontrollable moan of both pain and pleasure as Frank was not gentle about driving his dick home. He always did the same to me; slammed it in till I could feel his balls, hold it there for a moment, and then begin to fuck me. He did the same thing with her.

Franks rhythm started out slow and then increased steadily. Soon he was fucking Ellie as hard as he fucks me. Her face was grimaced with pain, but also pleasure as she gripped the sides of the desk with her hands in an attempt to hold on. I could hear their bodies slapping together with everything thrust he gave her. I knew this wasn't necessarily the type of sex Ellie probably had in mind. She was being fucked hard and Frank was not gentle in the least. I had been there many times before with him. You have two choices; either try to stop him from being so rough, or hold on and take it until he is finished. Ellie was holding on for the latter as she continued to take my man's cock inside her. She had her eyes closed tight, red faced, and her knuckles were white from gripping the desk so hard. Frank then grabbed her beautiful yellow locks and pulled her head back as he fucked her. She cried out in pain as he pulled her head back, but quickly went silent again.

I sat there and watched as Frank continued to beat on that poor girl's pussy with his cock, feeling sorry for her. He smacked her ass with his other hand pounding away on her young vagina to the point he was ready to cum. I knew that looking on his face and the sound he makes as he is about to cum. He released her hair and grabbed onto her beautifully shaped hips. Frank let out a moan signally his was emptying his balls into this girl. He slammed his cock in her deep and hard as his thrusts slowed. Ellie let out painful sounding moans with each of his thrusts as he deposited his seed into her. Once he was finished he fell back into his chair letting it catch him. Ellie was still sprawled out across his desk attempting to catch her breath. She finally stood up revealing that both of her breasts had mostly fallen out of bra and low cut blouse. She was attempting to fix them when Frank gave her an unexpected smack on her ass. Ellie jumped much in the way that I do every time he does it to me.

"Is there anything else Mr. Devins?" Ellie asked with a little less cuteness in her voice.

"Oh sugar you're not done yet. Get down here and clean your bosses cock like a good girl." He demanded.

Ellie slowly got on her knees in front of him, almost reluctantly, and began to give him head once more. This time she licked and suck him slower, trying to carefully clean him off. I caught a glimpse of Frank's big cock when Ellie lowered her head further down to lick his balls off. It looked so big and proud as if it had just conquered Rome. As hurt and betrayed as I felt, I still wanted him inside me. Once she finished cleaning him off, she carefully put his member back into his pants and stood up. She fixed her thong and pulled her skirt back down, attempting to straighten herself up before she went back where she came from.

"Now you can get that sweet little ass out of her baby. I'll let you know if I need anything else from you today." Frank said has he waved her toward the door.

"Yes Mr. Devins." She said forcing a smile to her face.

I could tell Ellie didn't enjoy the fucking she just received, but neither did I the first few times. She made the walk of shame toward the door. You could see that she was feeling a bit sore, walking slow and deliberate. She made her way out and didn't look back. Frank sat back in his chair putting his hands behind his head obviously savoring the memory of the young piece of ass he just got.

"Fucking interns." Frank spoke out loud to himself still savoring the moment.

I continued to wait, hoping that Frank would not have a reason to visit the closet anytime soon. I didn't want him to know that I just witnessed his infidelity. I was worried that if he found out that I saw, he would get pissed and then I would have to have an all-out confrontation with him which I didn't want to do. It wasn't long and Frank got up out of his chair and headed to the door out of his office. Once he left I quickly put my coat back on and made my way out as well. I peeked into the hall just in case he was somewhere close. I didn't see him so I quickly made my way toward the elevators. I was almost to the elevators when I heard his voice from down the other end of the hallway. I knew I wasn't going to have time to wait for the elevator so I glanced around looking for someplace to hide. I spotted the women's restroom and quickly made my way toward it. Once inside I felt a lot safer. All I had to do was wait it out for a bit and I should be able to make my way out of here before Frank catches me.

It felt sort of awkward just standing in the bathroom so I decided to go ahead and use the restroom while I was in there. I got a stall, took my coat off, dropped my panties and sat down on the throne. It was then that I noticed the familiar maroon pumps in the stall next to me. It was Ellie! I could hear her apparently cleaning up what my husband just finished doing to her. I could also hear her sniffling a bit as if she was crying as well. I knew exactly what she was feeling in that moment. There were times that Frank has fucked me in such ways that I felt like only an object for his enjoyment. You feel used, humiliated, and almost ashamed that you allowed him to do that to you. I have learned that in moments like that you just have to pull your panties up and keep going. It's not all bad, but sometimes it can be tough.

12