My Life Behind Paul's Back Ch. 01

Story Info
How I started cheating behind my husband's back.
13.2k words
3.59
43.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barbie78
barbie78
12 Followers

Beginning Our Honeymoon.

I was finally on my way to my honeymoon mom had made all the arrangements for us. I had dated Paul for two years without being intimate, Paul and I had agreed we'd wait until we were married. Mom had introduced Paul and I saying I needed a good man like dad. Mom told me Paul's dad was going to put his son in charge of the Detroit branch in a couple of years after Paul and I got married. She had also said something strange at the time. Since Paul takes after your dad I know you will take after me and will be more than eager to assist all those hot muscular black men in Detroit especially on your honeymoon. Whatever she meant by that. I just know how much mom helped so many men in Seattle. Many teenage black muscular hoodlums, our dozen's of black muscular, teenage volunteers and Seattle many team players of all colors. I just knew how exhausted she must get helping the teens and young men as much as she does. I have to admit Paul is one hunk of a guy, working out at least five if not six times a week, four or five hours each day. I know he get caught up in his job and work out in gym for hours and will not see him much. One thing for sure he won't ever satisfy your needs. I thought mom telling me Paul wouldn't satisfy me something strange for her to say but I figured she knew what she was talking about.

Some how mom copes with dad so caught up in his church and working out in the gym and never complains he neglects her a lot. I'd say she had plenty to keep herself occupied with the black hoodlums in the basement and the Seattle sports teams and of coarse our dozens of teenage black muscular Volunteers helping around the house.

We had a simple wedding with mom, my twenty brothers Paul and his parents. He doesn't have any brothers and sisters. Our reception was small. Mom said good bye at the front door and took me aside. She said she wanted just the two of us to have a few minutes to say good bye because it would be a long time before seeing each other. She looked around as if making sure no one could hear her saying good bye to me. "Many of the things you've seen me doing with our dozens of volunteers hasn't exactly been the way I've explained to you and your dad over the years. I have left you and your dad in the dark what we are actually doing. Between you and me, don't let on to Paul, he will find out soon enough. The motel is holding a two week soccer tournament and all the teams are staying at your motel the entire two weeks. That's why I made sure to book your honeymoon at that motel during these two weeks. I know you have the same jeans I have so you will soon be a real crowd pleaser with all the teenage soccer players. Don't be surprised how they will behave in front of Paul. I was told they were hoping to get real kinky for even more excitement. Just go along with them and all will be very enjoyable for you. By the way I know I've never taught you about sex. I'll let you in on a secret I've kept from you and your dad. The muscular teenage black hoodlums in the basement, city team men players like basketball, football and soccer, as well as our dozens of muscular, teenage black volunteers fuck my pussy, ass and throat and that is what sex is. Between you and me it is kinkier and hotter having sex in front of your dad. Of coarse you and your dad didn't actually realize I was having sex with the dozens of volunteers directly in front of you. I always covered up with excuses what we were doing. So you have a wonderful honeymoon and make sure you meet up with all the hot black men in Detroit while Paul is at the construction site and gym." She lowered her voice even more, I could barely hear her. "Enjoy the hot soccer players as soon as you meet them. They want to get hot and kinky the moment they meet you."

"Thank you mom." Was all I could think to say not understanding what she was taking about but I guess I eventually would. I kissed mom on the cheek walking to dad's car and getting in dad taking Paul and I to the airport.

Once we landed and got our luggage together we took a cab to the motel we'd be spending the next couple of weeks of our honeymoon. When we arrived at the motel we went to the front desk in front of the also large motel lobby. A great looking man in his early twenties was at the front desk. He was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless white unbuttoned white shirt that revealed his tanned muscular chest, wash-board stomach and biceps.

"Good afternoon." The good looking man greeted. "You must be Mr. and Mrs. Thompson. I've been expecting you."

"Yes we are." My husband Paul answered. "My mother-in-law made the reservations. But please call us Paul and Barbie."

"Welcome to our motel Paul and Barbie. I promised your mother to provide everything and I do mean everything me and the staff have to offer for you Barbie. She insisted the more I provide for you the more me and the staff will enjoy each other the next couple of weeks Barbie." The great looking blond desk clerk walked around the lobby desk. He was only wearing tight black, short hiphuggers, so low I could see his crotch hair and beginning of his thick cock. His black dress pants looked well worn over the years, revealed more than just his muscular legs but also his good size hairy balls and huge cock snaking down the right leg of his shorts. His massive cock head bulge was less than an eighth an inch from the bottom of his shorts. He reached his hand out shaking Paul's hand before wrapping his arms around me making sure to push his entire body against my body. I felt his large cock, growing hard, pressing against my stomach. When he stepped back there was no doubt his huge cock was rock hard pushing against the practically, transparent black dress pants. "I hope you are alright with grating your dear wife with a hug. I just want to express to your wife how thankful her mom chose this motel for you both to spend your two week honeymoon." The good looking six-two, blond muscular desk clerk, in his early twenties, greeted.

"Thank you for making us feel welcomed." Paul said as if not noticing the way the desk clerk was dress or lack of what he was wearing. Maybe he had grown use to the way mom's, tall, muscular black teenagers dressed over the year so didn't bother him.

"I hope you are not upset the way we are dressed in these uniforms. They had been the same uniforms the staff had worn when she and her husband had worn when they spent their honeymoon here. Unfortunately she must have forgotten at the time a group of boy scouts had been helping out at the hotel and they were only in their early teens. The material has warn pretty thin from being washed so many times. My new staff are all eighteen and nineteen as well so much taller and muscular than the boys scouts." The hot tall blond said smiling looking down at his wide open sleeveless shirt and extra tight black dress pants. "Excuse me I hope you don't mind but this shirt is too tight. Do you mind if I take it off." He asked but took it off before I had a chance to answer him, revealing his smooth, muscular chest and stomach. He smiled and flexed his muscular biceps looking directly at me.

"It doesn't bother me." I answered before giving Paul a chance to say anything. It didn't bothered me since I was use to seeing men half undressed as well as nude, all my life. Only dad never wore tight shorts, after all I have twenty black brothers if there not wearing shorts they are wearing tight bathing suits and even my younger broths have huge bulges in their shorts, bathing suits and totally nude. I am the oldest in the family and the only girl and I just turned twenty one. I know my mom is blond and dad is German decent. My brothers, uncles and myself look totally different than our parents and grandparents. Mom explained to me that there is African blood on her side of the family going back to the slave days. For some reason the African digerati came out in her brothers, my uncles and my brother, and I guess partly in me as well. Although I looked more Italian than I did African. So I wasn't uptight about seeing this hot half nude stud standing in front of me.

Those were only my brothers and didn't count the dozens of tall, muscular black teenage volunteers that went bare chested. They wear very much like the hot blond was wearing, tight black dress pants revealing more than their muscular legs but also their big cock and balls bulges. Not only had I seen their cock and balls bulges, I had seen their cocks and balls good and hard as well. Some times they were nude right in from of dad but mom always had a reasonable explanation why the volunteers or brothers were nude in front of dad. Even with so much nudity mom never sat me down to teach me about sex and we didn't have sex education in school. So I didn't know what was really involved with sex.

"Anyway changing the subject. What is your name?" I asked. "I don't want to keep refuting as the desk clerk."

"Please have a look; my name tag is pinned to my pants beside my pocket." He answered. "Get down on your knees and have a closer look." The hot desk clerk said looking at me and smiling. "Sorry it is so close to my bulge, but there was no where else to pin it."

I wondered why the desk clerk just didn't tell me his name instead of insisting I get down and have a closer look. Then I remembered what mom had said before I left. I was surprised Paul didn't object to the desk clerk insisting I get down to take a closer look at the small name gate. But why would he, I was only going to check out the desk clerks name tag pinned beside his dress pant pocket.

I didn't look at Paul while going to my knees in front of the hot desk clerk. I was kneeling directly in front of the desk clerk so Paul could not see in front of me. I had to look up close and reached out to take the small name tag, it was so small. His name was Mark.

Before I had a chance to say his name out load. Mark leaned down. "Can you read it okay Barbie?" Mark asked and winked. "Don't be afraid to move closer if you can't." Mark must have known I could see his name printed on the name tag, yet encouraged me to take a closer look.

For some reason I remembered the first time I had seen mom on her knees in front of one of our dozens of black, muscular, tall, teenage volunteers. It had been the first time I saw mom on her knees in front of one of the volunteers but it certainly wasn't the last time. I saw mom on her knees in front of our volunteers at least four or five times a day on her knees after the first time. Interesting. I said to myself so this must be what mom was talking about. This must have something to do with sex.

***********************************************************************************

Greg, one of our eighteen year old black, muscular volunteers, had come out of the kitchen with his runners undone. Dad had just come out of his office so standing on the other side of the room. Mom had gone to her knees, I took for granted to tie his runners.

Dad had called across the room. "Don't tell me Greg's runners are undone again. Good thing you offer to do the boys' runners for them." Of coarse Greg was bare chested his dark brown muscular chest proudly pushed out and muscular stomach pulled in.

"Yes his runners are undone again. I don't mind doing them up for Greg. The volunteers do so much around the house and take good care of our eighteen sons. (at that time I had eighteen brothers and me of coarse making nineteen children. I was her only daughter. I now have twenty brothers all black from mom's African blood somewhere in mom's side of the family. I am also the only one in the family that isn't black but look Italian.) Mom said on her knees. I was shocked; instead of tying Greg's runners she helped him take his runners and socks off. Then she had reached up for some reason. Her hand had some how gotten caught in the top of Greg's pants causing the button to pop off that caused his zipper to tug down. Her hands were still holding inside the front of his tight dress pants and suddenly down came his pants to his ankles. Instead of mom pulling them up Greg leaned on mom's shoulder lifting one muscular leg at a time allowing mom to pull his pants from his feet. Now he was standing in front of mom totally nude, this huge thing between his muscular legs had sprung out when his pants were tugged down. It shot up slapping mom's face, thin white juice spurting from the huge head all over mom's cheek. It ended up pressed against his wash-board stomach. As soon as Greg was nude mom reached up taking a hold of it. "Nice cock." She whispered looking at the thick pole with strange things running up and down it. "I see your cock head needs cleaning because of all that slimy pre-cum." I thought she would have licked it clean but instead she opened her mouth wide and took it in her mouth. I knew because mom was on her knees in front of Greg dad couldn't see Greg was totally nude and she had his cock head in her mouth.

"Fuck yes." I figured somehow when mom took his cock in her mouth it was causing him pain. But then he grabbed the back of mom's head, shoving his muscular hips forward the same time. His big cock headed shoved down and into mom's ballooning throat taking on the shape of his cock and cock head. Greg groaned even loader. "Fuck yes swallow that cock bitch."

"Are you tying Greg's runners too tight again?" Dad asked still standing by his office door.

Of coarse mom couldn't answer but Greg grunted. "It's okay Mr. Thompson. I know it's not her fault."

I had been relieved when the huge cock moved out of her throat into her mouth but it seemed the huge cock head was stuck because it couldn't quite get out of mom's mouth. Instead of doing their best to pull the cock head out of mom's mouth he ended up ramming it down mom's poor throat again. "Suck that cock bitch. Swallow it all." He'd hold the back of mom's head pushing her so she couldn't move away from his cock berried down her throat. "Suck it bitch. Yes that feels good." Greg went on groaning allowing mom to move her head off his cock only to ram it down her throat over and over. Mom never seemed to mind wrapping her arms around his bare thighs gripping his muscular ass cheeks.

Dad shouted from the other side of the room. "Can't you take it easy on the boy and not tie his shoe laces so tight. He must be in a lot of pain the way he's cursing you. You're so understanding letting the boy swearing while you're doing your best to tie his shoes."

"Swallow that cock bitch. Swallow it all. Fuck my balls are boiling." Greg said, what ever that meant. I guess he had been making so much noise Tim, Hank, Jake and Lance heard him from the kitchen. They were only four of mom's black teenage, muscular dozen's of volunteers that helped around the house and took care of my brothers. The first thing I noticed, looking down was their runners were undone. The first one out of the kitchen had been Tim.

Tim is a couple of inches taller than Greg and came up standing beside Greg. "Fuck I could hear the two of you all the way in the kitchen. I gather Mrs. Thompson is having trouble with your shoe laces. Darn if she caught her hand as usual pulling your pants down Greg and got your poor cock head trapped in her mouth." Tim had said. "Fuck I might as well make it easy for you Mrs. Thompson."

To my surprise Tim unbuttoned his pants pulling down his zipper bending over shoved his pants down to his ankles managing to use one foot to take his runner off before taking off his other runner. He pulled off his pants leaning on mom beside Greg and in front of mom. His big cock swung out slapping mom's cheek, spewing that stuff all over mom's cheek. Sorry about all that pre-cum Mrs. Thompson." He whispered low enough dad couldn't possibly hear what he said. Tim stood on Greg's side, so close to Greg, dad couldn't possible see Tim was totally nude like Greg "Hurry the fuck and blow him slut."

Right behind Greg out of dad's view Hank, Jake and Lance bent down taking off their runners and socks before standing up pulling their shorts down their muscular legs and kicking them off. Hank stepped to Greg's left side his big boner pressed against his muscular stomach.

"I see you have a few running shoes to do up. Don't mind me there's a show I wanted to watch." Dad said walking to the T.V. set not looking toward mom and turning it on. He turned around walking to the easy chair behind where he had been standing. It was a good thing he hadn't looked toward mom when he turned the T.V. set, he would have seen clearly Tim standing beside Greg totally nude. Dad sat down looking toward the T.V. set. Where he was sitting I knew he couldn't see in front of where mom was kneeling. At most he would only be able to see Greg, Tim and Hank from the waist up. Greg was hold mom's head between his large hands. He kept ramming his big cock in mom's mouth and down her throat. I could see and hear the mom managed to moan around Greg's huge cock she was enjoying swallowing Greg's big cock. Each time he rammed his cock down mom's throat his big balls smacked mom's bottom lip.

Greg was moaning and groaning loader the faster he pumped his cock in mom's throat. "Fuck yes bitch, fuck yes. Dam I'm getting close. Fucking close."

"Take it easy tying the poor boys shoes. It sounds like your killing him." Dad shouted the same time Greg closed his eyes and shoved his head back.

I looked at mom's throat that looked like Greg's cock had grown thicker inside her throat and looked like it was pumping out something into mom's throat. Even his big balls pulled up into what looked like a big hard ball against his hard cock. "I'm cumming." He suddenly shouted. He was pulling his cock out of mom's throat. "I mean you got my shoe tied." His cock looked like it was still caught in mom's mouth but looked like her mouth was filling up with something as he finally pulled his cock head out of mom's mouth a big five or six blasts of thick white stuff shooting out of the large piss hole all over mom's face. Greg stepped back Tim taking his place in front of mom. Mom was swallowing what was in her mouth and licking her lips. "Mmmmmm that was good Greg." She said.

Mom opened her mouth wide and Tim shoved his big cock head in her mouth. "Sorry Mrs. Thompson my shoes came undone as well." Tim said taking a hold of mom's head shoving his cock down mom's throat as her throat ballooned out taking the shape of his long thick cock.

NO sooner than Tim's cock was down mom's throat the kitchen door opened behind her and over half dozen more teenage muscular volunteers walk in. I was surpised they were totally nude, their big hard cocks pressed against their muscular stomachs drooling pre-cum. Dad must have looked up from watching his T.V. show. He shouted. "Darn did all your shoes come undone the same time?"

"I'm afraid so Mr. Thompson and your wife is so kind to do them up for us." Tyrone the tallest of out teenage volunteers at least six-six black muscular giant shouted rubbing his cock that had to be at least a foot long and as big around as a pop can. "I can't wait for your wife to work my thirteen inches. She sure knows how to make it feel good. Hurry up bitch work Tim's big cock."

"What was that you said Tyrone?" Dad asked.

"I said, hurry up hitch Tim's big sock. His sock was was coming down while your wife was attempting to tie his shoe lace Mr. Thompson." Tyrone shouted. "Are you watching the Seattle Seahaws - Chicago Bears game?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes I am Tyrone." Dad shouted back. "Too bad it's a road game. For some reason Seattle Seahaws always play home games better than road games."

"I bet it's because your wife goes to every home game and cheers them on. It is son nice of your wife goes to the teams Seattle plays before the game to calm them down so they take it easy on our team." Tim shouted.

barbie78
barbie78
12 Followers