My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
He is thrust into femdom.
1.5k words
4.09
73.8k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in my room. I sat there thinking how this all began.

-----------

After our wedding, I was carrying her across the threshold into the room. She was 5'3" and stunningly beautiful, with shoulder length brown hair and sparkling green eyes.

We both undressed to consummate the marriage and she asked "Wouldn't it be fun if we tied you up?"

It had always been my fantasy to be dominated by a woman, so I agreed. She tied my wrists to the top of the bed. When they were tightly secured, she started on my ankles. Once she had those done, she took some small twine and tied my growing cock to a weight and hung it off the end of the bed. This stretched it to its longest length and kept it in some form of erection. Then she tied some twine around my balls, with the other end tied to a weight as well, and then put it over the edge of the bed. She took a last pace of rope and tied it around my waist and then to each corner of the bed. This kept me very secure so that I could only move my head.

She then took a mask and put it over my head. The mask covered my eyes and had a nose hole. My mouth was left uncovered, which she quickly covered with duct tape. "I am just going to go get something" she said.

She came back a few minutes later. "I was on your computer last month. I saw where you were visiting all those female domination web pages. I thought about what you were looking at and I decided that I would like that, you serving my every need. You can start by giving me head until I tell you to stop."

I wiggled and tried to escape. I couldn't saying anything because of the duct tape.

She yanked off the tape as she got in the 69 position. She lowered her pussy to my face and I tried to resist. She grabbed my balls and started to squeeze. "I have some pliers if you persist in resisting...." I realized she meant business and started to lick at her clit, pushing my nose in her pussy and tugging on her lips with mine. This went on for what seemed like for 3 hours. She had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. I could feel her pussy clench on my lips, nose and tongue.

She then got off and re-applied the duct tape. I heard her on the other side of the room and heard a zipper so I imagine she was getting dressed.

I then heard the door open and several people come in. My wife Angela took them into the bathroom and I heard whispering. Then I heard some girls giggling. Angela came out and said "If you perform well for my bride's maids then maybe I will let you cum on your wedding night. But it is still up to them if your perform well...."

I felt someone straddling my chest. The tape was ripped away and a pussy thrust in my face. My hair was pulled up so that my mouth was on the clit. Again I started to protest and I felt a pair of hands on my balls squeezing again. The pressure was so intense that my eyes watered as a muffled scream escaped my mouth into the waiting pussy.

I started to lick at the clit on this one. It tasted different... While both were sweet, the tastes were different. While I was servicing this bride's maid, the other 4 women were laughing at the size of my penis. I felt it was a decent size, a little over 9 inches, apparently they had seen several much bigger at the bachelorette party. The first bride's maid started to cum. I felt her cum on my face as she kept going and going.

Then the next on got on and I proceeded to service her as well. This continued, all 5 women taking turns on my chest until I finally passed out. When I woke up, I heard all 5 of them talking about me. I still had the duct tape on my mouth as well.

After a while, Angela came over to me and asked "Do you think you did a good job little man?" I nodded yes. "What do you think?" she asked the other 4 women. There was an average consensus amongst them. "Well I supposed that is good enough" Angela said. She walked away for a second and then came back.

I felt the tension on the rope pulling my cock and balls down loosen. Her hand came down on my cock and started moving up and down vigorously. I moaned with pleasure as I felt the surge in my balls. She started to pump faster. When I came I didn't feel it land on me, I figured it landed on the bed.

Angela left me again and went to talk to her bride's maids some more. After a while, she asked me "Are you thirsty my slave?" I nodded yes. She brought a cup over to me, took off the tape and held it to my lips. Open wide she said. I did as I was told. She poured the cup of cum into my mouth, and taped it closed again.

Then one of the bride maids said "Oh Angela, I got something for you." Angela opened the present and described the items inside. A leather collar with a lead. A double-sided strap-on dildo A chastity device large lingerie and four hand cuffs.

"They are for your cruise." she said I pictured all the things that could happen with those toys on the cruise. "Let's put some on him now" said another.

The grabbed my cock and put the chastity device on. They then undid each leg at a time and dressed me in the panties. As they were all giggling, I heard the shutter of a camera click several times. All the women were saying "I want one, I want one!"

Angela said "We are gonna lay out some rules for your continued enslavement. You will do what I command immediately or face strict punishment. You will service me as I see fit. You will obey who ever I loan you to. You will continue to wear anything I dress you in."

"What you dress him?!?!" one of the bride's maid asks "Yeah he is so helpless!" Angela said

"Continuing" she said "Your body belongs to me. You cannot touch my cock unless granted permission. You will always wear the chastity pace unless I tell you otherwise. You are not allowed to cum unless I let you. You will be allowed to cum one day a month, and at a day of my choosing. When we are together, you are to remain at my feet unless I dismiss you. When you are called, you will return to your position at my feet. You will not speak unless asked a direct question. Punishment will be as sever and last as long as I choose."

Angela released my right hand. "Sign this as a testament to your willingness to comply and I will make it worth your while...." The four bridesmaids started to rub my body all over. My cock tried to stiffen but the chastity device prevented it.

I hurriedly signed the document, Angela signed it, and then the other 4 bridesmaids signed it as witnesses.

They all laughed. "You think that we were going to give you satisfaction, slave!!" I sighed.

The 4 bridesmaids left and I still was tied to the bed. Angela went to sleep on the other bed while I lay there tied up.

The next morning, I was not restrained to the bed anymore, but was still wearing the chastity device and panties. Angela was just coming out of the bathroom "Hi" she said. "Did you have a good rest?"

She came over to me and grabbed my hair. She lifted me up and dragged me over to the chair. Once at the chair, she took the hand cuffs and cuffed me over the chair. She pulled down the panties I was wearing to my knees. She rustled her hand in a bag and pulled something. Then I felt something cool against my butt. She started to stick a finger in my ass as she lubed it up. She then took the strap on put it on as she played its head around my balls. She then took it and slowly inserted it into my ass. We both groaned as we both felt the pressure.

She then started to move in and out as she pumped my ass. I felt my cock try and stiffen but the chastity device prevented it. She reached down and fondled my balls as she moved in and out. She fell on my back as she came, the dildo fully thrust in my ass.

She pulled out and rubbed my hair on my head. "Yes, I do believe that I like this new arrangement" she said.