My Life Had Changed

Story Info
She seized the opportunity...
1.6k words
20.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordy_1s
Wordy_1s
42 Followers

This is a true experience, in the first year of our relationship. I wrote it naked, as directed. It took one whole weekend and I was naked the whole 60 or so hours.

*****

My life had changed, very much for the better. Mostly. I'd moved to another community. I and a lady of some quality, and the right demographic niche – age, education, etc – and damned nice looking into the bargain, had been pursuing one of those slightly fraught distance-relationships for long enough, with enough success, to want to consolidate it somewhat. An opportunity had come up in my career field – a career in which I'm very experienced, highly regarded, and extremely proficient – so I'd taken it. And here I was, we were, in the same community. Albeit still proceeding with some caution. So our residences were still separate apartments, but within two streets of each other.

The only thing not in the new community was my accumulated goods and chattels. Everything. Every single box and case. Evidently, between there and here, the train carrying the container carrying everything I was moving had de-railed – apparently catapulting the container into some impenetrable ecological environment laden with lethal creatures. Or something like that. (But have you tried getting accurate information from people you're paying for a service these days?)

Short version: all I had was my laptop, the razor, etc., always tucked away in my laptop case, and the clothes I was standing up in. The clothes I had been standing in for four days...the clothes even I could smell so it was getting pretty bad.

Which is how I came to be in the Laundromat down the block from my new apartment after yet another long long day of settling into the new office. Which is when the dilemma of the situation actually struck me.

Being silly, I sent off a text.

Ping! came the usual announcement of her reply. 'That's the opening for a sexting session, right? I hope. Lol.'

As I said, Amie's a good lady. I replied: 'Well it could be...lol. But I'm actually quite serious.'

It took only a moment, then Ping! 'Let me get this straight...you're worried about not having anything to wear if you wash all your clothes and you have to wash all your clothes. Why then are you at the Laundromat rather than the laundry room in your building? Inquiring minds want to know...lmao.'

'Because I don't yet have a key for the laundry room in the building and I can only get one during the day and you may have noticed I haven't surfaced as yet during non vampire hours. Besides, what difference would that make?'

'Point taken. Poor Ba-bee. Suck it up Buttercup...lmao...what are the odds of anyone coming in this time of night? Except me maybe? It is the one just down the street, right? wink '

'Yes. wink!' Chuckling, I finished unbuttoning my shirt and undid my belt and slacks, leaving the phone face up on the little counter beside the machines. I'd worked out I could probably get away with doing my shirt, slacks and socks. Slacks now around my ankles, I picked up the phone again and sent, 'Easy for you to say. You're not the one in the brightly lit fishbowl.'

'Even better. I can park outside and ogle to my heart's content and you'll be none the wiser. Besides, I would've bought fresh undies at some point in the last 4 days. wink'

Slacks now off and the contents of the pockets on the counter beside the phone, I typed in: 'Not sure how to answer that...lol.'

'Just say yes-superior-female-being, how-high-superior-female-being...get em off and in the machine and get on with it. 4 days?! Ugh...I'm actually thinking you should burn them...lol'

'You might be right.' The slacks, shirt and socks were in the machine: the water running in, with the lid still open. I was still contemplating. The odds, as she'd suggested, were fairly good – and I was in the rear, but the room was a small square and therefore there were some sightlines from outside...

Ping! Startled out of my reverie, I found a link in the text message. Opened, it proved to be a video of some youngish woman casually stripping off, putting everything in the washer and going about her business apparently oblivious to everyone else in the quite busy Laundromat.

'Lmao...she has a better ass than mine.'

'Dreadful pun...lmao...and not at all true from where I'm sitting... wink'

'So you ARE outside? Lol'

'Would you strip for me if I was? wink'

'Maybe... wink' In fact, I'd added the briefs and closed the lid now – exhaling in the process. Almost immediately regretting the impulsive decision, and yet, well, very horny to be frank, I backed into a chair in the rear corner of the shop, crossing my legs. Clutching the phone in my lap. Checking carefully to ensure this was one of the actual blindspots in the place – one of the positions I could take up without being seen by casual passersby outside.

Not that anywhere in the place was a blindspot once someone stepped up to the door, let alone opened it and came in.

Besides horny, therefore, I was feeling very vulnerable. Naked, in a still strange community – and although the throbbing erection wasn't showing any particular concern, I was once again struggling with the implications of the impulsive decision to part with my briefs.

Ping! Heart pounding at the sudden sound, I discovered another link. Which, when opened, took my breath away and made the shop lurch sideways for a moment...

It was me. Real time. Naked in the chair. And now I knew to look for it, I could see the camera mounted in the ceiling.

Ping! Another almost heart attack! 'This is much better than parking outside. I get a better angle and can sip wine at the same time... smile'

'Bitch. smile' I replied. Immediately thinking it would've probably been more effective if I'd been able to resist the smile icon.

'Now-now, be nice. Shop belongs to a client of mine. She's promised NOT to post this to the internet. But she said I CAN if I want... wink'

'Yes-superior-female-being, how-high-superior-female-being.'

'Lmao. Letter perfect. I knew you were trainable... smile... start by moving your hands and phone out of the way...'

I did. Spreading my hands a few inches with the phone in my right.

'Niice. smile...' the rest of the message was calculating how long my clothes would be in process. She had it worked out at close to 75 minutes...and only 5 had passed.

My erection just stood out there...full and quivering. Not that I wasn't terrified. Everything was pounding and sweating – but it was fun too. It was Amie at her best. (And her friend????!) 'Ask your friend if I can lock the shop' I tapped in, hitting Send. Then hastily adding: 'You'd both still get to watch???'

The pause here was quite long. Long enough for the ping to cause me to start again. 'No, we're unanimous. For her, it's the principle and not wanting to lose possible business. For me, it's the risk to you that's adding greatly to my amusement.'

So they were both watching! Or were they? Before I could frame another question to explore the possibility, her next text arrived. "Besides, I think we're onto to something here. Something it may have taken some time to learn given your reticence to express preferences. wink 'Ping! another message arrived almost simultaneously. 'Get your knees and legs apart, well apart...and put your hands on your head, and leave them there unless you're reading or replying to a text.'

'Yes-superior-female-being, how-high-superior-female-being.' Less than 10 minutes into the 75, and she'd tightened the screws already...

@@@@

Part 2 Intro

I was there a long time. A very long time, given that every movement – even a change in the flow of air – was a source of terror. So I rapidly became a quivering, perspiring, nervous wreck. More of a quivering, perspiring, nervous wreck. With an intact massive, quivering, twitching erection.

And the next Ping! when it came, finally, very nearly put me into a dead faint.

So it was some time before my vision cleared enough to read: 'Be sure to answer the call'.

"You have 2 minutes." It's a good thing her voice was distinctive because there was no introduction "The rear door leads to a carpark. If you're lucky I'm waiting outside the correct door. If you're quick enough I won't have left..."

Believe me, it was an experience getting there, telephone clutched to my right ear – my left hand cocked behind my back, as per the ongoing instructions flowing in by phone. Only to find the door on the passenger side locked – and her in no hurry to open it...

But as always, once I was inside – still naked of course: my clothes, my only clothes getting farther and farther away with every intersection that flashed by – she had put her foot down and set about driving well above the acknowledged speed limitations. So that was yet another source of horror. The possibility of police and-or accident...

And she grinned and chuckled, and continued to make small talk as she had from the moment I answered her call – banter-tease, at my expense – until she found a convenient neighbourhood with space to pull along the kerb and switch off the ignition. Then she turned, smiling and light of tone, but emphatic with the words: "It's called CFNM. You obviously fancy it. I have no idea what else you fancy – why are guys so reluctant to express themselves?...never mind, let's just say while I have the chance I'm going to explore. Okay?"

Without waiting for a response, she turned back to the wheel and maneuvered us back out on the road...

*****

Enough comments supporting the idea and I will spend another naked weekend, fleshing out the above intro and completing the chapter...to her satisfaction.

Wordy_1s
Wordy_1s
42 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
addammsaddammsalmost 7 years ago
Frightening

This story is frightening in the same sense that scary movies are. I keep coming back to your stories because they have enough realism to have actually happened. Intense, erotic, and, apparently, true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This works.

You have a fine open-ended setup going. Run with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

A second chapter is in order. Maybe a continuation of Teed Off On also. Your call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too silly for words.

And drop the "it's true" bit. It does nothing for the story. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Then try to come up with something new. A bit of originality or cleverness wouldn't hurt either. This just made me laugh it was so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another Naked Weekend

Seems in order...

Great story...but you can't leave that tease dangling and not flesh it out... lol

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistress Lock James goes for an interview and meets his Mistress.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Free Boy Toy Beach babe lures away barely legal boy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crush I promise my friend's wife I'll do anything she wants.in BDSM
Cruel FemDom Fitness Training Camp I am forced to attend cruel fitness camp run by Dominas.in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
More Stories