My Life in High Heels Ch. 07

Story Info
More group fun for Lisa.
1.4k words
4.43
20.1k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdandie
cdandie
122 Followers

Hi all! I haven't written in some time as I have been soooo busy. Career, life, new relationships. I'm not going to elaborate on these as all are works in progress but I get so many requests for more stories about things that have happened to me so I thought I would indulge and try to recall an event or two here. Hope everyone enjoys. :)

*****

My favorite feeling is that sluttyness that one feels walking somewhere in public, something racy on underneath, a slightly revealing dress, heels clicking, drawing that attention. If you read my other stories you know I was friends with another crossdresser named Robin many years ago. We would meet a group of men, sometimes together or sometimes by ourselves for a hotel rendezvous. On this particular evening I was meeting five regular men in a suite down town. I strolled through the lobby heels clicking, my blonde wavy hair was impeccable, My black chiffon top caressed my black corset which held my silicone inserts. My white slinky skirt swished and when the elevator doors opened I could see the outline of my black six strap corset and coffee colored stockings through the material of my skirt. I had no trace of hair on my body and a long soak in a warm bath and a generous layer of body lotion had left me silky smooth. I was sooo randy and ready to be taken. Those of you out there who do this like I have known this feeling, how slutty one feels at his point. Would love to hear your comments as well about that feeling we all get.

The ride up the with an older couple got me a look of disapproval from the woman but a knowing smile and wink from the man. They got out on the fourth floor and I went on to the seventh. Swishing down the hall my last second jitters hit me but once I knocked on the door they passed. A tall smiling man with massive arms opened the door. I knew him instantly and even perched on my 5" heels I had to crane up to give him a peck on the cheek.

As I scanned the room there were seven men present as opposed to the five I had expected. I had been with them all before just not all together by myself. The men gave me a glass of wine and we had some small talk as I partook of the wine. It was not long before the formalities were concluded and it was obvious the men were ready for me to begin entertaining them. My skirt was unzipped and dropped and my top was removed. I was pushed to my knees on a pillow. I had two dangling cocks presented to my lips for service which was not denied. I had already learned to vary my technique and my oral skills were already very good. I believe anyone can excel at something they truly enjoy. I love looking at a man as I please him. tasting him when he empty's himself in me. I think most women are for some reason repulsed at the taste and as a result don't put forth a good effort in this task. I on the other hand relish it so have always approached it with excitement and vigor. I believe some are born to the task at hand.

The men each took their turns, some allowing me to service them, others pushing themselves down my throat with their hands on the back of my head. After all were erect and throbbing my hands were gently led up and I was led to a soft heavily padded four legged foot stool about two feet high. I was picked up with a man holding each side of me, then lowered on my back onto the stool, my head resting slightly off at one end and my bottom about four inches off the other end. My legs were pulled up till my knees were touching my breasts and an wide ace bandage that went under the stool was wrapped around each of my thighs and then secured to the legs of the stool leaving my bottom open, bare and exposed. I lifted my head to see this scene, my seams on my stockings completely exposed except for the ace wrap. My head was pulled down and a thick veined, meaty dick was pushed into my mouth. This was the last view I was to have of my body for some time.

I could feel the first penis nudging my entrance. It was well lubricated and its owner slid in slowly. Head only at first for about fifty strokes then slowly pushing more in with each stroke until I could feel the entire depth. he chose not to ejaculate in me but instead pumped me till he was very close then pulled out and allowed the next cock to occupy my bottom. This went on for about 45 minutes each man, fucking my ass or my mouth until explosion was eminent then pulling out. I felt one begin to work his lubed hand into my bottom. The guys had found on a prior meeting with me that I could be fisted and I knew what was coming. My excitement didn't allow me to protest but instead work my bottom up, attempting to force more of the hand through my tight rings. The hand ever so slowly stretched me, forcing its way into me until the knuckles were through and my bottom sucked the hand in up to the wrist. Oh my what a feeling.

I still had a cock in my mouth and every time it was ready to erupt another took its place, not letting me satisfy my thirst. Most were shaved which I prefer and most all pushed until their balls were resting on my nose. I felt a man line his cock up to my stretched anal ring. It began forcing its way into my bottom with the hand already occupying my full inside. The owner did not allow any time for me to adapt. instead pushing to the limit, lodging his manhood deep in me. The hand began to masturbate the thick cock in my bottom. I felt the owner of the cock lunge and heard him moan and knew he was finding intense pleasure as his penis spewed the contents of his testicles and his prostate into my greedy, hungry bottom with the help of a lovers hand stroking him. I had not realized but I had semen oozing from my own penis from the pressure within me.

As this satisfied softening cock withdrew another took its place. After a while six of the men had emptied their creamy semen in me when the fist in my bottom with drew. I felt empty but very sloppy and wet and gooey inside. I could see the tall man with the massive arms kneeling between my legs. I had not really looked at his hands as I felt his fingers explore my bottom, like a head of a snake looking to bull its way up my insides. Half way through I was breathing like a woman in labor as this was easily the largest single item ever inserted in me. I wanted to scream but moaned instead as the widest part oozed into me using sperm and semen from six sets of balls as lubrication. The seventh cock began to squeeze up my ridiculously tight rings. The owner of this cock then pumped me slowly, but he screamed loudly very soon as he came in my ass flooding my insides with more jizz. As tight as my muscles were I could feel his contractions as the pulses of cum race up his tube into me. Once he relieved himself he pulled out. The large fist pulled out slightly then began rotating and opening and closing his hand as he massaged my dick from the inside. I exploded again and wilted. I was still unable to move though as my legs were tied up and I was like a puppet with a massive hand in me. Slowly the hand retreated and the men gasped as my gaping ass had seven loads of creamy gooey sperm collecting just inside the entrance of my open rings. One of the guys commented that it looked like a sloppy well fucked, well-bred pussy.

I couldn't wait for a repeat.

cdandie
cdandie
122 Followers