My Life is Different Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I predicted, the voice made me go all gooey inside. That voice had more authority in it than the voice of my parents, my rabbi and all of my high school teachers combined. My face felt hot, my heartbeat sped up and my breathing sped up. I was halfway through unbuttoning the buttons on my pajama top before I even realized what my hands were doing. It was like that voice bypassed my higher brain functions completely and went directly to the part of my brain that controlled my libido and motor skills. That voice made my pussy throb, my heart beat faster and made me feel hot and feverish.

And then; much to my amazement; I was standing there in the living room with my pajamas on the floor, wearing nothing but a pair of panties, with Buffy, Terri and Terri's girlfriend all staring at me.

"Panties too," Buffy commanded, using her prison guard voice once again.

"Buffy, please," I begged. As long as I had my panties, I'd at least have some dignity left.

"That's Corrections Officer Summers, to you," Buffy barked, "Now strip!"

Somehow the voice made it alright. I wasn't stripping naked because I was a naughty little girl. I was stripping naked in front of my friends because the voice was impossible to resist. I couldn't possibly be blamed for exposing myself, if I was obeying orders from the voice.

And so I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and felt no guilt as I tugged them down and let them fall to the floor. Terri and Tara's eyes immediately focused intently on my clean-shaven vulva and my clearly visible pubic lips.

"Oh wow," Tara exclaimed, her voice weak and barely audible. She looked really surprised with what she saw, but in a happy way. I guess she'd never seen a female my age before, with a hairless pussy.

"She looks so smooth and exposed," Tara said, sounding absolutely captivated by my shaved crotch. Then to her girlfriend she asked, "Would you be willing to shave yours like that?"

"You first," Terri insisted, "I'm not going to take a razor to my most tender parts, unless you're brave enough to do it too."

Tara looked down, avoiding eye contact with her girlfriend. I suspected that she wouldn't be brave enough to shave her own pubic hair, thus leaving Terri's pubes safe as well. Tara seemed to be not very brave or adventurous when it came to this stuff.

"Will, give us a spin," Buffy prompted me, while making a circular motion with her index finger, "Let 'em see the other side."

I had pretty much given up on resisting at this point. I'd already put my naked pubic lips on display for everybody in the room. Parading my naked butt around the room seemed like a minor thing by comparison.

I did a slow turn and ended up facing Buffy, while turning my back to Tara and Terri. Tara gasped and caused me to look over my shoulder at her.

Tara had a look of reverence on her face and exclaimed, "Oh my God, Willow! Your bottom is the perfect shape! I am so in love with it!"

Terri made a very loud throat-clearing noise in response to Tara's exclamation and after a second of confusion, realization dawned on Tara's face and she added, "I mean, it's not as nice as Terri's. Terri's butt is sculpted perfection, but yours is very nice too."

I smiled at the way Tara had maneuvered to avoid an argument with her girlfriend and asked, "Can I get dressed now?"

Buffy shook her head in negation, picked up my new panties off the floor and held them up for everyone to see.

"Not yet," she told me firmly, "You gotta model these for Terri first."

I sighed and took the proffered panties from Buffy's hand. At least wearing panties would leave me less exposed than being totally naked.

The new panties were tighter than I expected and left the bottom of my butt cheeks somewhat exposed, but at least I wasn't completely naked now.

"You're now officially a smartass," Tara declared, staring shamelessly at my butt.

"The smartest ass in the entire house," Terri added.

"Those look really good on you," Buffy said encouragingly.

Eventually, I was allowed to put my pajamas back on (much to Tara's disappointment) and we opened the rest of the presents. We actually got some pretty good stuff. Buffy got a custom-designed leather jacket from Giles with interior pockets big enough to hold weapons like her pistol crossbow.

Tara got me an enchanted moonstone that was supposedly enchanted. Tara claimed to have been practicing witchcraft far longer than I have and said that if I slept with the moonstone underneath my pillow, it would quite often induce prophetic dreams.

When I first met Tara, I had no idea she was into witchcraft. How cool and lucky that Terri introduced us!

When all of the presents were unwrapped, we picked up all the shredded gift wrap, tossed it in the garbage and went to our respective rooms to inventory our loot.

I dropped all of my Hanukkah gifts into one corner of my room until I had enough time to organize them, and then Buffy said, "Y'know, Will, there's still one present you haven't unwrapped yet."

"There is?" and I scanned all four corners of the room, examining them for any sign of a package covered in festive giftwrap.

Buffy snorted and said, "It's me! Geez, Will, for a genius, you can be really slow sometimes!"

As Buffy admonished me, she unbuttoned the top two buttons on her pajama top. Now that I understood the rules, I was overjoyed to unwrap my last present of the day.

I stood in front of Buffy; close enough to kiss: and let my hands go down the front of her pajama shirt and unbutton the rest of the buttons. Buffy wasn't wearing a bra, so when I slid the shirt off her shoulders, she was naked from the waist up.

I took a few seconds to admire Buffy's tight, toned abs and her small, firm breasts with her perky pink nipples and Buffy chided me impatiently, saying, "Your haven't finished unwrapping your present yet, Will. You can't play with it until you finish unwrapping it."

"Oh," I exclaimed and dropped to my knees, pulling down Buffy's pajama bottoms as I went and then grabbing the waistband of her panties.

I enjoyed the feel of Buffy's firm thighs underneath my hands as I slid her panties down her legs. I've seen Buffy naked plenty of times, but somehow the sight of her naked body still makes me feel all warm and feverish and funny inside.

Kneeling in front of Buffy, her pussy was just a few inches from my face. I took a few seconds to admire the swollen folds of her labia. Like me; Buffy kept her pussy shaved; so there was nothing to conceal her pink, puffy pubic lips.

Her outer lips were swollen and inner lips were just barely visible as they were starting to unfurl. I leaned in close and blew on them softly. Buffy gasped and shrank back from my playful blowing. Her pubic lips must have been more sensitive than I first supposed.

"Did you just try to give me a blowjob?" Buffy asked, looking down at me. We both smiled at Buffy's little play on words and then she helped me up and stripped me naked much more quickly and efficiently than I stripped her.

When we were both naked, standing and facing each other, Buffy grabbed my buttocks with one hand and cradled the back of my head with the other. Buffy kneaded my buttocks and thrust her tongue into my mouth, making me moan. I wrapped my arms around Buffy's torso and; as I kissed her; I ran my hands up and down her naked body. My hands roamed across her naked buttocks, her hips, her waist, her ribcage and her thighs. Everywhere I touched, there was hard, athletic muscle underneath soft skin. It was a delicious combination and I felt a tingly thrill that this perfect body belonged to my girlfriend and I could touch it pretty much any time I felt like it.

Buffy continued to kiss me hungrily and probe my mouth with her tongue, but her hands had changed position and now one of them had snaked between my thighs and I felt two fingers seeking entrance into my vagina.

I moaned into Buffy's mouth and separated my thighs, allowing Buffy easier access to my sex. My pussy was wet and my clit was swollen at this point and when Buffy's strong fingers impaled the center of my womanhood, I felt one spasm after another ripple through my body. I writhed, squirmed and made passionate noises as Buffy's fingers invaded my tight vagina and her tongue invaded my mouth.

"Hhuh, Aaaghhhh, Mmhhh, Uuuhhhh, Aaahhhh," I moaned into Buffy's mouth as she crushed her lips to mine, probed my mouth with her tongue and probed my pussy far deeper and far more forcefully with her strong, athletic fingers.

God, I could feel them! Knuckles! Fingertips! Banging me wide open and probing me deep. My legs trembled and I held on to Buffy tightly for balance. Buffy wrapped one arm around me and held me close while furiously fucking my palpitating pussy with her iron-like fingers.

I moaned and whimpered into Buffy's mouth as Buffy's fingers rode me. Her fingers worked in and out, up and down and I shuddered in delight as Buffy fucked me. She briefly withdrew her slick fingers from my throbbing pussy, causing me to whimper at their absence, but a moment later she impaled me again, on three fingers this time!

I groaned, grunted and whimpered as Buffy thrust inside of me, hard and deep, one powerful, merciless thrust after another until I came.

When I finally came, I spasmed, shuddered and convulsed and would have fallen to the floor if not for Buffy's strong arm wrapped around me and holding me close.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as Buffy and I broke from our kiss and I was overwhelmed with a howling storm of sensory gratification. My orgasm seemed to go on for days and days. There was just wave after wave of orgasmic force that rolled over top of me and shook my entire body.

I ended up lying face up on the bed, panting heavily and looking up at Buffy. My legs didn't work and my breasts heaved up and down due to my labored breathing, as the orgasmic afterglow lingered and felt absolutely magical.

Then my beautiful girlfriend looked down at my panting nudity, smiled and said, "Happy Hanukkah."

Oh yeah, Happy Hanukkah indeed.