My Life is Different Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Will," Buffy said, looking up from her task, "Our flight leaves in five hours. You should get packed now."

"You've already made the travel arrangements to Cleveland?" I asked.

"Giles called the airport," Buffy said, "He bought tickets for both of us. He'll be here about three hours from now to drive us to the airport.

"Three hours," I said as I began to pack, "We should use the time wisely."

"Yeah, well, one of us should tell Terri that we're leaving. I mean- we're probably only going to be gone a day or two, but Terri should you what's going on before we leave. I mean, we do live together, and roommates should leave the lines of communication open about stuff like-"

I couldn't help myself. Buffy looked so cute and Joyce's words about Buffy being just a college experiment echoed in my ears. I wanted Buffy in my arms. I wanted to make a display of how passionately I felt about my girlfriend...even if Joyce wouldn't be there to see it.

I clamped my mouth over Buffy's, silencing her in mid-sentence, and I kissed her with all the heat and passion I could muster.

I held Buffy up against me and tried to mold my body to hers. I moaned into Buffy's mouth and she allowed herself to relax and fall comfortably in to the kiss. She melted into it. It was like she could feel my love and my desire for her and she just melted into it. For a few seconds, it seemed as if I could feel Buffy's heart beating inside my own chest. For a few seconds it was as if our passion for each other burned so hot that we melted and merged into one person.

It wasn't the kiss of a science nerd and a slayer. It wasn't the kiss of two college freshmen either. It was the kiss of two hopelessly devoted lovers that both had a fanatical passion for the other that could burn down entire cities. Our love wasn't the sort of thing that made for great college sex and then fizzled out after graduation. Our love was the sort of thing that legends were made of.

When we finally broke from the kiss, we were both panting and Buffy had a beatific smile on her face. Her skin was hot to the touch, and she got a hungry look in her eyes.

"Wow, what brought that on?" Buffy asked, still breathing hard.

I didn't want to tell Buffy about the talk I had had with her mother, so I told a half-truth that sounded very reasonable.

"Well, we're probably not going to be able to kiss at the airport, or on the plane. It would attract too much attention. And when we meet up with Faith, we probably shouldn't kiss in front of her. This whole trip to Cleveland could mean that we're going to have to keep our lips off of each other for at least twenty-four hours."

"Maybe longer," Buffy said, the main thrust of my argument beginning to sink in.

"So, I thought it might be a good idea to get displays of lesbian affection in now, while we still have time."

Buffy stood there silently for a few seconds, an expression of deep-thinking plastered across her face.

When she finally spoke again, she said, "You know what else we probably won't get to do while we're on this little mission?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Doing the hot, naked orgasm thing," Buffy replied, "I mean we certainly can't have sex on the plane, and we're not going to have sex in front of Faith."

Disturbing visions of Faith standing over Buffy and I, ogling us while Buffy and I had hot, sweaty, naked, lesbian sex flashed through my mind, and I instantly felt creeped out. Some visuals are just too disturbing and should never be allowed into my head.

"Agreed, no sex in front of Faith," I said.

"We should have sex now," Buffy announced, "Before Giles takes us to the airport."

I nodded my head in agreement and Buffy began the process of getting undressed. First she removed her shoes and socks and then unzipped the fly on her blue jeans.

"Get naked," Buffy said, looking up at me and making intense eye contact.

I smiled and rapidly began to shed my clothes as well.