My Life is Different Ch. 08

Story Info
Buffy and Faith reunite and set aside their differences.
8.6k words
4.82
8.6k
5
1

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,896 Followers

I eagerly began the process of shedding my clothes.

Buffy had a head start, and she had better hand-eye coordination than I do, so she was naked before I was, however I wasn't all that far behind. By the time she was naked, basically all I had to remove were my bra and panties.

I stepped out of my panties and added them the chaotic mess of clothes scattered across the floor of our bedroom and then I looked up at my girlfriend.

Buffy is beautiful no matter what she wears, but when she's naked she is a super-yummy treat. I've tried to use words over and over again to describe how perfect her naked body looks, but my words always seem to be inadequate. I can tell you that she's slender and athletic. I can tell you that she's got legs like a dancer. I can tell you about her tight abs, firm breasts, perky responsive nipples and cute, tiny butt. I could even tell you about her smooth shoulders and even how her collarbone looks cute.

And yet, somehow those words don't seem to be enough to convey what a treat her body really is. My heart beats faster and I feel warmer and happier inside whenever I see her naked. This is all true, but somehow none of these words are adequate to describe the divine treasure that is Buffy's naked body.

I wrapped my arms around Buffy's delicious naked body and placed my mouth firmly over hers. Buffy kissed me deeply and I felt as if I were heating up enough to melt. I moaned as Buffy's tongue expertly and deliciously made its home inside my mouth.

I felt tingly and alive as Buffy's hands touched my naked skin and her tongue caressed the inside of my mouth. I could feel my nipples hardening and my sex becoming moist.

I squeezed Buffy's firm bottom and felt how warm her skin was. We were naked, but we were warmer now than when we had clothes on. Our passion for each other had driven our body heat up to fever-levels.

Buffy broke from the kiss and sighed against me. Buffy's naked breasts pressed against mine and her skin was deliciously hot. I deliberately rubbed my breasts against hers, creating a pleasant friction. It especially felt good against my hard, erect nipples.

I gasped as Buffy trapped one of my nipples and began to stimulate it by rolling it between her thumb and index finger.

"God, I love your nipples, Will,"" Buffy moaned, "Your breasts are so pale, and your nipples are such a deep pink. The contrast is delicious-looking."

I tried to kiss Buffy again, but Buffy lowered her mouth and placed it over one erect nipple, biting it gently and then beginning to suck on it. I let out a gasp and then began a long, steady series of moans as Buffy stimulated my sensitive nub with her mouth.

Buffy was doing amazing things with her mouth, causing my nipple to throb. A wave of desire spread from my nipple throughout my entire body, causing my pussy to throb with delicious spasms.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh," I moaned and the nipple Buffy was tending to became so hard and swollen that it ached. I had to push Buffy away, as the sensations were becoming too intense for me to bear.

I tried to pull Buffy in for a kiss again, and this time she let me. Xander and Oz were both good kissers, but Buffy put them both to shame. Her lips were softer and her technique was more erotic. And neither Xander nor Oz had ever tried sliding their tongue into my mouth. When Buffy's tongue made it into my mouth, it was a special erotic experience. I almost wish there were two of Buffy, so that one of them could kiss me and thrust her tongue into my mouth while the other one got between my legs and thrust her tongue into my sex.

Suddenly I felt Buffy's hand between my legs and she said, "God, Will! You're soaking wet!"

"You kinda have that effect on me," I replied in the softest, sexiest voice I know. And then I leaned in for another kiss.

We broke from the kiss and Buffy licked some of my juices off of her fingers. When we kissed again, Buffy's mouth tasted of my sexual juices. I decided that I liked the taste, and told Buffy to get some more of my juices in her mouth, so that we could do that again.

Ever the cooperative lover, Buffy slid two of her fingers deep inside of my sex and felt around in there, getting her fingers good and slick with my juices.

I whimpered as she pulled her fingers out and watched with erotic interest as she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked my juices off.

This time when we kissed, the taste of me was stronger. I melted into the kiss and thought it was both erotic and romantic that Buffy's mouth tasted like me. It was almost like we were merging together and becoming one person.

Buffy's own pussy was also soaking wet and Buffy soon demanded that I pay it the attention it deserved. That meant that I soon ended up on my knees, staring at the wet, pink, swollen pubic lips of Buffy's sex. Buffy shaved her pubic area, however my face was so close to her sweet, sensual womanhood I could see tiny, minor bits of stubble where her pubic hairs were attempting to grow back.

I took a few seconds to admire the beauty of the pink, puffy, moist slit between Buffy's firm, athletic thighs. I placed my hands on those delicious thighs, then I sighed and took one of Buffy's swollen labia in between my teeth. I sucked on it playfully, drawing into deep into my mouth, taking my time, enjoying the feel of Buffy's most intimate flesh being inside of me. I deemed it to be a very intimate sort of foreplay.

But Buffy was overcome with a feverish sexual need and wasn't really in the mood for foreplay at that point.

"Hey, don't tease," Buffy admonished me, "Stick that tongue where it belongs now!"

I thrust my tongue deep inside my girlfriend and was almost immediately rewarded with loud moaning, panting and an athletic gyration of Buffy's pelvis against my face.

Buffy made a lot more vowel sounds and held my face tightly against her crotch. I licked and probed her sex as best I could under the circumstances, and Buffy kept thrusting her vulva into my face like she was doing a really enthusiastic salsa dance.

"Will, Oh, Gaaaaauhhhhh," Buffy moaned as she writhed and jerked and twitched and my mouth filled with liquid orgasm. I loved the taste of Buffy, and I kept my tongue out, licking up her juices until there was nothing left to lick.

Buffy sighed and panted and said, "Wow, that really intense."

Normally Buffy needs my tongue working down there for a lot longer before she erupts into orgasm. I was surprised to see her reach climax so quickly. I wondered if something had gotten her all sexually worked up before I got home.

Buffy's beautiful breasts heaved up and down as she continued to breathe heavily and she looked down at me with a facial expression of pleasant exhaustion and bliss.

"You are a really, really good girlfriend, Will," Buffy assured me, blissful smile still on her face, "I love you like crazy."

"I love you too," I assured her as I looked up from her pussy, past her breasts and all the way to her face. Her face was always beautiful, but her beauty was greatly enhanced when she was in post-orgasmic bliss.

When I stood up, Buffy immediately placed her mouth over mine and the kiss that followed was just as warm and passionate as the kisses we enjoyed at the beginning of our lovemaking. As we kissed, one of her hands wrapped around my shoulders, and her other hand grabbed my cute little butt and squeezed it lovingly.

Buffy kneaded my buttocks and thrust her tongue into my mouth, making me moan. I wrapped my arms around Buffy's torso and; as I kissed her; I ran my hands up and down her naked body. My hands roamed across her naked buttocks, her hips, her waist, her ribcage and her thighs. Everywhere I touched, there was hard, athletic muscle underneath soft skin. It was a delicious combination and I felt a tingly thrill that this perfect body belonged to my girlfriend and I could touch it pretty much any time I felt like it.

Buffy continued to kiss me hungrily and probe my mouth with her tongue, but her hands had changed position and now one of them had snaked between my thighs and I felt two fingers seeking entrance into my wet, needy sex.

I moaned into Buffy's mouth and spread my thighs further apart, allowing Buffy easier access to my sex. My pussy was wet and my clit was swollen at this point. And when Buffy's strong fingers impaled the center of my womanhood, I felt one spasm after another ripple through my body. I writhed, squirmed and made passionate noises as Buffy's fingers invaded my tight vagina and her tongue invaded my mouth.

"Hhuh, Aaaghhhh, Mmhhh, Uuuhhhh, Aaahhhh," I moaned into Buffy's mouth as she crushed her lips to mine, probed my mouth with her tongue and probed my pussy far deeper and far more forcefully with her strong, athletic fingers.

God, I could feel them! Knuckles! Fingertips! Banging me wide open and probing me deep. My whole body was feverish and permeated with sexual heat. My brow and my torso were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. My legs felt wobbly. I trembled and I held on to Buffy tightly for balance. Buffy wrapped one arm around me and held me close while furiously fucking my palpitating pussy with her iron-like fingers.

I moaned and whimpered into Buffy's mouth as her fingers rode me. Her fingers worked in and out, up and down and I shuddered in feverish delight as Buffy fucked me. She briefly withdrew her slick fingers from my throbbing pussy, causing me to whimper at their absence, but a moment later she impaled me again, on three fingers this time!

I groaned, grunted and whimpered as Buffy thrust inside of me, hard and deep, one powerful, merciless thrust after another, assaulting my dripping vagina, plunging into me and grinding my clit until I came.

When I finally came, I spasmed, shuddered, screamed and convulsed and would have fallen to the floor if not for Buffy's strong arm wrapped around me and holding me close.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," I screamed as Buffy and I broke from our kiss and I was overwhelmed with a howling storm of sensory gratification. My orgasm seemed to go on for days and days. There was just wave after endless wave of orgasmic force that rolled over top of me and shook my entire body. I was helplessly swept along by the wanton, orgasmic storm. There was no way to stop it, so I just screamed and allowed the massive wave to overpower me, batter me and sweep me along for as long as it lasted.

After I was overpowered by the orgasm, I went limp and boneless in Buffy's arms. At some point Buffy laid me down on the bed, and I was kind of hoping to just lay there for the whole rest of the day.

"That was nifty," I said when I felt I could form words again.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time Giles showed up to take us to the airport, Buffy and I had showered, cleaned up and finished packing. I put the apertor ex foribus in my carryon luggage, but I could still feel thrums of mystic power coming from it.

"I want the two of you to be careful in Cleveland," Giles said as we passed a sign that informed us we were a mere three miles from the airport, "You'll be on your own there. If you get into trouble, you shan't be able to turn to me for help."

"We've got it covered," Buffy replied, her voice brimming with easy confidence, "And anyway it's Cleveland, right? After four years of living on the Hellmouth, I think I can handle a sleepy little town in Ohio."

"Well, actually," Giles said somewhat uncomfortably, "Cleveland was also built on a Hellmouth. So, it's more than just a sleepy little town in Ohio."

"What?" I exclaimed loudly, "Another Hellmouth? How many Hellmouths are there?"

I had thought that there was only one. Finding out that there's more than one Hellmouth is like finding out that there's more than Holocaust. One is plenty bad enough! They shouldn't be allowed to have a second one!

"There's only two that we're currently aware of," Giles said, attempting to sound calm and scholarly, "However there may be others. Back in 1818, there was a massive fire at the Watcher Council's main archives. Many of our most valuable texts were destroyed, and it is hypothesized that some of the books that were destroyed have listed the locations of other Hellmouths."

"Storing all of that valuable information on highly flammable paper," Buffy said lamentably.

"They should have put it all floppy disc," I added, "And made plenty of backups."

"Are the two of you joking?" Giles asked dryly, "I can't always tell with you."

The humor of American teenagers often goes over Giles's head. He's just so stuffy and so British. Also, he's like thirty-seven or thirty-eight years old, so you know...he's pretty old and out of touch with modern day stuff.

Before we got to the airport, he'd told us what the Watcher's Council knew about Hypnos. Hypnos is ancient. The Watcher's Council has a story of a Watcher named Magas being rescued by Hypnos

some 2,400 years ago, after he'd been captured by Persian soldiers.

If it's the same guy as the Hypnos that Faith is talking about, then he's over 2,400 years old. That's pretty damn old. Anybody that lasts that long has got some pretty impressive survival skills, so I'm wondering how the guys in Cleveland managed to take him captive. And if they were able to capture a guy like that, were Buffy, Faith and I, enough of a rescue team to bust him loose?

"Call me when you arrive safely in Cleveland," Giles said after he stopped in front of the airport main entrance, "And try to keep me apprised of your progress."

Buffy made some sort of witty, sarcastic remark as she grabbed her luggage from the car, and we were off to Cleveland.

* * * * * * * * * *

Now, being a science nerd, I know a lot about thrust to weight ratios. I know how much thrust it takes to get an eighty-ton passenger plane off the ground. I know that the airplanes have jets that are powerful enough to generate that much thrust and I know enough about aerodynamics to understand how they can keep an eighty-ton passenger jet in the air for hours, but when we got on our American Airlines flight to Cleveland, all of my understanding of science just seemed to become worthless.

"This is a really big plane," I told Buffy, as I looked out the window, "It's really, really big and really, really heavy."

"Yeah, so?" Buffy asked.

"So, do you have any idea how difficult it is to keep something this heavy in the air for 2,300 miles? I mean ... remember when the cheerleading squad threw Cordelia into the air? It took two big, strong guys! And she was only up in the air for a second! And she only weighs 120 pounds!"

Buffy raised an eyebrow at me and said, "Will, are you afraid of flying?"

"Me? Afraid?" I asked, making a weak attempt to cover my fear, "Hah! I laugh at that question! I'm totally cool when it comes to flying! I've got no fear at all!!"

Buffy took my hand in hers and squeezed gently. She gave me a comforting smile and said, "Will, you're gonna be fine. I'm right here. Remember me? I'm the Class Protector. Whenever there's a problem, I show up and stop it. Nothing bad is gonna happen to you as long as I'm here."

I nodded my head and squeezed her hand back. Somehow Buffy's smile, and her hand holding mine lessened my fear a lot.

The flight attendants gave me some weird looks, but I held Buffy's hand pretty much the entire flight, until the plane landed safely at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.

* * * * * * * * * *

After we claimed all our luggage, Buffy found a payphone and called Giles. Then, I used the very same payphone to call Faith.

"Hey, Red," Faith said when she picked up. She sounded like she was talking with her mouth full.

"Faith are you eating something?" I asked automatically.

"Butterfinger," Faith replied, still obviously chewing, "They don't have room service in this hotel, and Butterfinger was literally the best thing they had in the vending machine."

"Oh," I said. I actually kind of like Butterfingers. I just can't stand the way that the chewy parts get stuck to my teeth.

"So, what's up?" Faith asked, "Are you on your way down here, or what?"

"Actually, I'm already in Cleveland," I told her, "Buffy and I are at the airport right now, waiting for you to pick us up."

There were several long seconds of silence, then I could hear Faith swallow, and then she said, "You brought B with you?"

Faith sounded kind of upset, but it was hardly the first time I'd ever heard Faith upset with me. I was pretty sure I could handle it.

"Cleveland is built on a Hellmouth," I told Faith, "Also, I'm helping you break into the stronghold of some evil kidnappers who apparently know magic, so asking a hero with four years of battling supernatural threats to come along as my protector just seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Red, this is really not a good time for B and me to have a reunion," Faith said, sounding weary and defeated.

"Do you still want my help?" I asked.

"It's more than want, Red," Faith shot back, "I need your help! Without your help this whole mission is a bust!"

"Then Buffy comes with me," I told Faith, "Either pick up both Buffy and me from the airport, or we can both get on the next plane that's going to Sunnydale and head right back home."

I'd never given an ultimatum to somebody like Faith before. Faith was super-strong, dangerous and scary. Getting all serious and demand-y with Faith made my pulse race and my heart beat painfully fast in my chest, but it just seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

"Damn, Red, listen to you," Faith said, "When did you get all badass?"

I ignored the question and said, "So, does that mean you'll pick up both up?"

"Yeah," Faith said resignedly, "Gimme about twenty minutes. I'll be there."

* * * * * * * * * *

The tension levels in the airport lobby when Buffy and Faith were face-to-face were so thick, you could cut them with a knife.

Luckily neither Buffy nor Faith were carrying any knives at the time. Buffy and Faith had a violent history. For one of them to stab the other wasn't exactly unheard of.

Buffy and Faith just stared at each other for several seconds without saying anything. Finally, Buffy broke the silence by saying, "Faith, you're looking well."

"Yeah," Faith replied bitterly, "That's the thing about a coma. You wake up all rested and rejuvenated."

"And doing missions for ancient, mysterious immortals, apparently," Buffy added.

"Hypnos cares about me, B," Faith said defensively, "He was with me the whole time I was in that coma. He's a good guy, and he promised to help me get my life together and fix all my problems. The way I figure it, a guy like that deserves my help."

"And you got Willow involved," Buffy said, making it sound like an accusation.

"I just need Red to do some witchy hocus pocus on somebody's front door," Faith replied, defensively, "After that, she can go home. I'll take care of the rest myself."

Buffy and Faith didn't exactly hug or promise to be BFFs, but neither one of them assaulted the other, and they both agreed to behave themselves during the short period of time that I'd be in Cleveland. We loaded all of our luggage in the trunk of Faith's Honda Accord, and Buffy and I got into the back seat.

There was a lot of uncomfortable silence as Faith drove. The silence seemed heavy and crushing, and I prayed for Buffy and Faith to start talking to each other.

And then; much to my regret; my prayers were answered.

"So, B," Faith began, in her most casual and innocent tone of voice, "I hear you and Red have been trading tongue rides these past couple months."

Schlank
Schlank
2,896 Followers