My Life is Different Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers

"Well, you know," I said hesitantly, "When a building blows up, you've got windows. You've got shards of flying glass."

"Yes, but that explanation would have a lot more credibility, if bodies had actually been recovered from the scene."

"Bodies?" I asked.

"After I was done interviewing witnesses, I made some phone calls. I requested copies of the autopsy reports for Mayor Richard Wilkins, Principal R. Snyder and a high school senior named Harmony Kendall. I was informed that there were no autopsy reports, because no bodies had every been recovered. It's almost like somebody stole the bodies in order to hide their true cause of death."

"I wouldn't know anything about that," I said sheepishly.

"Actually, Willow," Agent Mulder said, "I think that you know a lot that you're not telling me. I think that whenever something odd happens in this town, you're somehow in the middle of it. And if you're withholding information from the FBI, you could be charged with obstruction of justice."

I took a sip of my coffee and wished that Agent Mulder would just go away and leave me alone, but when I looked up from my coffee, he was still there.

"Willow, I'm not asking you to incriminate yourself," Agent Mulder said, "I just want more information about what happened on the UC Sunnydale campus today."

I sighed heavily, and paused. When I finally replied, I said, "All I've really got are suspicions."

"Fine," Mulder said, his face suddenly looking more open and friendly, "Tell me about your suspicions."

"If you put any of this into an official FBI report, it won't do your career any good," I warned him, "It'll piss off your bosses, and all of the other FBI agents will laugh at you."

Agent Mulder just shrugged at me and said, "I'm afraid that ship has already sailed."

I could hardly believe it, but I was about to tell an FBI agent about some of the paranormal stuff that goes on in this crazy town. It seemed like a bad idea, but he was very persistent. And it sounded like he was applying pressure on me to talk. It sounded like he was going to investigate the explosion at my old high school if I didn't cooperate.

So, I told him about the Gauntlets of the Huntsman. I told him about the Wild Hunt. I told him about Queen Mab, Queen Titania and King Dovregubben. I told him about glamours, and about my suspicions that the Gauntlets of the Huntsman might be in the package that the imposter Maggie Walsh wanted to get her hands on. I even told him about Ethan Rayne, and how he was probably in town, waiting to see how much chaos and death his little package caused.

Agent Mulder didn't even blink. It was like he'd heard stories like this before.

"Alright, Miss Rosenberg," Agent Mulder said, "Thank you for your cooperation. If you think of any other information that might help the FBI with this case, please give me a call."

Then he handed me a card with his name and phone numbers printed on it.

* * * * * * * * * *

By the time I got home, Buffy had already finished with her errand to the campus Administration Building. Apparently, it had not gone well.

One sleeve had been torn off her shirt. Also, a huge chunk had been torn off the front of her shirt, and she had nasty-looking abrasions on her face and torso.

"Apparently, somebody else had the same idea Giles did," Buffy said gloomily, "They showed up at the Administration Building about twenty seconds after I did."

"Oh God," I exclaimed looking at the injuries on my girlfriend's face and body, "Are you alright? What happened?"

"Three really big, stupid bad guys showed up while I was looking for the package," Buffy informed me, "They were kind of like the Incredible Hulk, only with fewer social skills."

"Are they still out there?" I asked, "Are they going to come after you again?"

"I think two of them are dead," Buffy replied, "I stabbed one of them with a wooden stake, and another might have gotten crushed when a wall collapsed and fell on him."

"Wait," I said somewhat taken aback, "A wall did what? I mean, how do you collapse the wall of a building?"

The Administration Building kind of got trashed," Buffy elaborated, "I had to get out of there before Campus Security showed up. The third bad guy is still out there somewhere, but he's wounded. I'm sure I'll be able to take him next time."

"Uh huh," I said, sounding somewhat guarded and circumspect, "Well, let's get you all taken care of first. You look pretty banged up."

"I'm cool. I just got a little bruised," Buffy said, "That's about it."

"Go look in the mirror," I said, "You look a little worse than that."

Buffy stepped into the bathroom and turned on the lights. I stood behind her and gazed into the mirror with her. Her hair was a shambles, she had cuts and abrasions and I could already see a large nasty bruise starting to blossom on the left side of her ribcage.

"Okay, so it was worse than I thought," Buffy admitted.

"Get out of those clothes, and get into the shower," I told Buffy, "I'm doing a healing spell on you."

Buffy opened her mouth, and looked like she was going to protest, but she apparently changed her mind. Without saying another word, she stripped off her clothes and stepped into the shower.

Barefoot and naked, Buffy stood in the bathtub and stared at me, expectantly. When I didn't immediately make a move, she placed her hands on her hips and gave me an impatient look.

"Sorry, I was just admiring the view," I explained.

I tore off all of my clothes and dropped them on the floor, next to Buffy's. Then I turned on the water, and stepped into tub with my girlfriend.

No matter how many times I see Buffy naked, it never gets old. Her naked body is delicious. She's lithe, graceful and well-built, with a landscape of perfect muscles, sheathed in smooth, flawless skin. She has a narrow waist, a flat belly, and legs like a professional dancer. Her breasts aren't really large, but they're firm and round and perfectly-shaped. Any woman would be proud to have breasts like Buffy's. And in between her thighs, are the most adorable, pink pubic lips. And much to my delight, she shaves off her pubic hair every day, making it easy for me to gaze upon those perfect nether lips.

And then, Buffy gave me a wicked smile and asked, "Geez, Will, did you get me into the shower to heal my injuries, or to seduce me?"

"I can do both," I said, flashing her a smile that I hoped looked just as adorable as the smile she was giving me.

I gave Buffy a gentle push to center her underneath the spray of water coming down from the showerhead. And then I held my hands out and cupped them, catching as much water as I could in my hands and then concentrated on the goddess Aceso. Her temples had all been destroyed centuries ago, however she still took pity on mortal beings that remembered and respected her, and let her healing magic flow into the hands of human vessels.

I reverently whispered the words, "Salutaris Lacus," and then allowed the water in my hands to spill down onto Buffy's head, her face and down her upper-body. Almost instantly I felt a powerful tingling sensation in my fingers and the palms of my hands, and Buffy smiled as the abrasions and other injuries just sort of faded and disappeared like a bad dream.

"Better?" I asked Buffy.

"Much better," she replied, smiling, and then the next thing I knew, she took my head in her hands and she was kissing me.

My body responded instantly to Buffy's tender touch. I could feel a tingling between my legs and my heart pounded out a high-spirited, jubilant drumbeat, as I returned her passionate kiss and pulled her naked body closer to mine.

I moaned into Buffy's mouth as her tongue caressed mine, creating more tingly feelings that began with my tongue, but traveled all down my body, making my pussy throb with hungry spasms, and stiffening my nipples into hard, swollen nubs.

In between passionate kisses, Buffy made sexy, panting, heavy breathing noises, I loved the sounds that she made. And then we were kissing again, and I felt her wicked tongue sliding teasingly over mine.

At some point while we were kissing, one of Buffy's hands drifted down and took hold of one of my buttocks. Her fingers gripped me, digging into my flesh intently enough to feel intimate, but not hard enough to hurt. I moaned even louder as she did that, and then her hand drifted up and down my buttocks, fondling them as the kissing became more passionate and my body temperature seemed to climb higher and higher.

Almost as if I were influenced by the power of suggestion, I grabbed one of Buffy's buttocks. My fingers started at the back of her thigh and worked their way up to the firm flesh of her butt. Buffy's butt was sculpted perfection. Her glutes were perfectly-shaped, hard, firm, lean muscle, sheathed in soft, flawless, touchable skin. Just touching them made my heart beat faster, and feel this delicious sort of excitement in my inner being. I held onto Buffy's left buttock and allowed two of my longer fingers to probe into the tight furrow between Buffy's sublime exquisite butt cheeks. Buffy squirmed and made a girlish noise of indignation when my fingers grazed the tender flesh of her anus.

Every noise she made was adorable. Every movement she made was erotic. I was enjoying her so much, I wanted this shower to go on forever.

Buffy's hands moved slowly across my body, while we kissed, and at some point, she cupped one of my breasts and began to knead and caress it. I was enjoying the feeling of Buffy's fingers on my bare breasts, and then her thumb began to rub itself methodically across my erect, swollen nipple. My poor nipple was already sensitive, and Buffy's direct attention to my tender flesh caused me to moan in response. Then, Buffy clamped her mouth over mine again and attempted to stifle my moans by gagging me with her tongue.

I didn't really notice when Buffy and I broke from our kiss, but at some point, our torsos were separated and Buffy took either of my nipples in her hands and began to roll my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. The pressure and friction from Buffy's loving fingers made my swollen nipples so distended and overstimulated that they ached, but it was a delicious sort of ache. It made me moan, and I arched my back, and thrust my chest out, encouraging Buffy to continue her efforts at arousing my nipples.

I felt exhilarated, and tingly. My libido had been inflamed, and every touch of Buffy's lips, tongue or fingers seemed to spur my libido to even more wanton heights. I felt shamelessly sexual, and wanted Buffy to have her way with me and make me her naked, wanton bitch. I wanted her to access to all of my naughty bits and to arouse my passions, until my brain shut down completely and I was just a mindless, naked screaming creature of wanton, orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh, God, Buffy," I panted as Buffy kneaded my breasts and played with my nipples, "Don't stop. That feels so good."

Buffy went on and on, arousing my nipples, inflaming them, eliciting tingly, naughty excitement from them. Her hands were magic on my naked flesh, and the tingly feeling in my nipples expanded across my naked body and inflamed the naughty, throbbing sensations in my loins as well.

My own hands moved without seeming to be connected to my brain. They grasped Buffy's hips, or waist or buttocks, but I they seemed to move without any instructions from me. I was overwhelmed by the flood of sensations as Buffy fanned the flames of my sexual passions, and I seemed to do everything on impulse. The higher functions of my brain were mostly shut down at this point, and I was largely just responding to highly pleasurable, external stimuli.

"Oh, Uh, huhhh, Uhhh," I said, making inarticulate vowel-sounds instead of words.

At some point, I found myself on my knees, with Buffy's firm, perfectly sculpted thighs in front of me. I didn't remember getting down on my knees, but there I was, with her beautiful thighs and her puffy, pink labia staring me right in the face. I placed two hands on Buffy's left thigh and felt the smooth, flawless naked skin, and the hard muscles underneath. God, I loved her thighs. And then; without any conscious input from my brain; I found face against the bare flesh of Buffy's naked thigh, planting loving kisses there. One kiss was followed by another, and then two more, and then I lost count. Buffy's thighs were delicious, and then were a treat to touch, whether with my fingers or with my lips.

"Will, I don't need you kissing my thighs," Buffy said, her voice strained and barely audible, "I need you in between my thighs."

Suddenly, I found myself holding Buffy's buttocks in my hands and licking nectar off the delicate, pink petals of Buffy's swollen sex. Her pubic lips had become unfurled and I licked at the delicate folds that had revealed themselves to me.

I dragged my tongue from the bottom of Buffy's slit, all the way to the top, and was almost immediately rewarded with the sounds of lusty moaning and panting coming from Buffy's lips. Then Buffy's hips began to squirm and dance as I attempted to work my magic on Buffy's sex with my tongue.

Buffy made a lot more vowel sounds as I worked my face into her crotch and probed her delicious sex with my tongue. I loved the taste of Buffy's sex. I could taste it, even as I licked the outer-lips of her vulva. It was almost like butter, but more exotic somehow. And, after a healing spell, Buffy's taste was somehow different than normal. It's like the healing-waters spell made Buffy's orgasmic juices taste better. She tasted heavenly, like liquid heaven on my tongue.

Oh, I could lick Buffy for hours when she tasted like this.

Schlank
Schlank
2,912 Followers